Christian nationalism part II

wiseones2cents

Seems like the movement hasn't subsided.

I'd like to expand on this. Now my opinion is that Republican states should separate and start their own Christian Nationalism. The problem is the Left OWN all Industry in the red states. You think they will let you pull a Castro or Chavez and take it away without punishment?

Then there is the national debt they want you to pay.

You think your free? NO! You are all slaves of the American Corporation.

Third many goats....err I mean Christians on here, would not want to live in a Christian nation and prefer a secular country(odd isn't it).

The Amish, Mennonites. Quakers also separated themselves from the "world". But not from taxes or the law of the land.....

Many groups described as "cults" tried to separate themselves from the US corporation. We had Jim Jones(who was painted as a corrupt individual and all his followers apparently committed suicide)....At least that's the story. Then we had David Koresh(Waco), same thing, he was killed along with his followers. We have another guy now you claims to be Jesus in Australia(lol) and he has some really brainwashed followers. MK Ultra? lol

Now were these guys corrupt? Possibly, THOUGH, did they have the right Idea?

This Australian guy bought a compound. And all the followers he gains, sell all their stuff and buy land around him. Eventually its gonna become a town, maybe even a city.

Now what if they were 100% off gird? Would the government still expect them to pay taxes? What if they had no welfare program and everyone was taken care of via charity, would they still need to pay taxes? How about if they had their own police force? Their own hospitals?

Thoughts?

Third many goats....err I mean Christians on here, would not want to live in a Christian nation and prefer a secular country(odd isn't it).
Yes, oddly true in many cases. But, I can understand why it is true. Americans have been "programmed" over the decades.
This show brought to you by Pfizer...

The article shows where the author has bought into the agenda when they closed with:

In America, we have seen suffering inflicted on refugees, boldfaced white supremacy and cruelty, attacks on gay and transgender Americans, open anti-Semitism, the destruction of Roe V. Wade, and even an attempted coup. These are all worrying examples of supposedly unthinkable developments this ideology serves. Whether it will enable further losses of civil rights and liberties, oppression, totalitarianism, and even war remains to be seen, but much will depend on our understanding of the very real nature of this threat.

All of the above was presented with a twist. Part of the programming.

Seems like the movement hasn't subsided.

I'd like to expand on this. Now my opinion is that Republican states should separate and start their own Christian Nationalism. The problem is the Left OWN all Industry in the red states. You think they will let you pull a Castro or Chavez and take it away without punishment?

Then there is the national debt they want you to pay.

You think your free? NO! You are all slaves of the American Corporation.

The Amish, Mennonites. Quakers also separated themselves from the "world". But not from taxes or the law of the land.....

Many groups described as "cults" tried to separate themselves from the US corporation. We had Jim Jones(who was painted as a corrupt individual and all his followers apparently committed suicide)....At least that's the story. Then we had David Koresh(Waco), same thing, he was killed along with his followers. We have another guy now you claims to be Jesus in Australia(lol) and he has some really brainwashed followers. MK Ultra? lol

Now were these guys corrupt? Possibly, THOUGH, did they have the right Idea?

This Australian guy bought a compound. And all the followers he gains, sell all their stuff and buy land around him. Eventually its gonna become a town, maybe even a city.

Now what if they were 100% off gird? Would the government still expect them to pay taxes? What if they had no welfare program and everyone was taken care of via charity, would they still need to pay taxes? How about if they had their own police force? Their own hospitals?

Thoughts?
So you would like to live in a community that was 100% off grid, where charity took care of everyone, and that community ran their own police force and hospitals? And schools? And local transit?

OK, what if certain members refused to contribute to charity, increasing the burden on others?

Would you tap into the outside electrical grid, and expect to use other energy sources, as well as communication systems?

Would you stay within your own community or expect to use surrounding roads and parks and museums etc?

Amish kids leave school at 13 - is that what you envision? What if kids want to be pilots or astronauts or scientists?

Yes, oddly true in many cases. But, I can understand why it is true. Americans have been "programmed" over the decades.
This show brought to you by Pfizer...

The article shows where the author has bought into the agenda when they closed with:

In America, we have seen suffering inflicted on refugees, boldfaced white supremacy and cruelty, attacks on gay and transgender Americans, open anti-Semitism, the destruction of Roe V. Wade, and even an attempted coup. These are all worrying examples of supposedly unthinkable developments this ideology serves. Whether it will enable further losses of civil rights and liberties, oppression, totalitarianism, and even war remains to be seen, but much will depend on our understanding of the very real nature of this threat.

All of the above was presented with a twist. Part of the programming.
Translation? The elites are worried they going to lose their grip on power....

Translation? The elites are worried they going to lose their grip on power....
I thought the OP suggestion was that you guys would separate and form your own nation based on your RW version of Christianity.
You could take some or all the former Confederate states for that, and good luck!

So you would like to live in a community that was 100% off grid, where charity took care of everyone, and that community ran their own police force and hospitals? And schools? And local transit?

OK, what if certain members refused to contribute to charity, increasing the burden on others?

I doubt that would happen. What do they do in an Amish community when someone doesn't contribute?
Would you tap into the outside electrical grid, and expect to use other energy sources, as well as communication systems?

I guess that would depend on the size of the community. Solar, Wind, Steam, Hydro, Thermal, Wood, can all be available. If it's large enough, build our own grid and communication towers.

Would you stay within your own community or expect to use surrounding roads and parks and museums etc?

Stay within own community. Be 100% self sufficient.
Amish kids leave school at 13 - is that what you envision? What if kids want to be pilots or astronauts or scientists?
Actually I believe kids that are smart enough should stay in school as long as they require. What Amish would want to be astronauts? LMAO!

I'm sure they can train pilots and scientists.

Christian Nationalism is a chimera with no head, no heart and no purpose but to give the thralls seven syllables to become the mantra of their nightmare at night and a dog whistle to pollute the well by day. You're citing a guy who "covered" Trump rallies like the drunken NYT reporter covers a Pentecostal Church service.

I'm not here to evangelize, but I've enjoyed this forum more than most for the outrageous willingness of the LWers to express what thoughts their gurus have given them. It's like watching the effectiveness of three decades of Operation Paperclip efforts at mass delusion.

Here's the basis of Christian anything: The Kingdom is not a nation governed by men. It's produced in the heart governed by the King. I don't need a "Christian" national government. Anything done in the flesh is flesh. If, as Jesus says, it's not, "Look here or look there, because the Kingdom of God is WITHIN you," the reality of the Kingdom is esoteric and personal, and is borne not of laws written by a corrupt congress, but a Law written in the heart and obeyed for love of the Law giver. I'm a Christian in this nation, holding myself accountable to you in all aspects of my behavior. I do not believe a Law will end abortion. But I know when men begin to treat women with the respect they deserve, and women themselves the same...NO ONE will ever want to slaughter their offspring in the womb, and abortion clinics nationwide will go bankrupt without a shot fired or a law written.

I do not believe a Law will be written making schools pray...but when Christian teachers teach their kids not one child will go unprayed for. When Christian children come to school, motivated by that same Law maker, for the love of Love itself, schools will be Christian because of their residents, and not because of anyone's edict.

It's actually called revival. The "Jericho march" depicts a silent walk, then a trumpet blown...and a society so corrupt that it could not be supported comes to an end without human effort....

...and out of that ruin walks one of the mothers of the ancestors of Christ Himself.

It's not a government of men...it's the heart of neighbor loving neighbor...the Law as we've been taught it.

I thought the OP suggestion was that you guys would separate and form your own nation based on your RW version of Christianity.
You could take some or all the former Confederate states for that, and good luck!
They wouldn't need luck. Just good leadership.

That would be a start! Texas, Florida, Alabama, Georgia. Louisiana. South Carolina, North Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, Arkansas!

With the President in Texas!

I wonder how many Christians would flock to these states and take their money too?

Christian Nationalism is a chimera with no head, no heart and no purpose but to give the thralls seven syllables to become the mantra of their nightmare at night and a dog whistle to pollute the well by day. You're citing a guy who "covered" Trump rallies like the drunken NYT reporter covers a Pentecostal Church service.

I'm not here to evangelize, but I've enjoyed this forum more than most for the outrageous willingness of the LWers to express what thoughts their gurus have given them. It's like watching the effectiveness of three decades of Operation Paperclip efforts at mass delusion.

Here's the basis of Christian anything: The Kingdom is not a nation governed by men. It's produced in the heart governed by the King. I don't need a "Christian" national government. Anything done in the flesh is flesh. If, as Jesus says, it's not, "Look here or look there, because the Kingdom of God is WITHIN you," the reality of the Kingdom is esoteric and personal, and is borne not of laws written by a corrupt congress, but a Law written in the heart and obeyed for love of the Law giver. I'm a Christian in this nation, holding myself accountable to you in all aspects of my behavior. I do not believe a Law will end abortion. But I know when men begin to treat women with the respect they deserve, and women themselves the same...NO ONE will ever want to slaughter their offspring in the womb, and abortion clinics nationwide will go bankrupt without a shot fired or a law written.

I do not believe a Law will be written making schools pray...but when Christian teachers teach their kids not one child will go unprayed for. When Christian children come to school, motivated by that same Law maker, for the love of Love itself, schools will be Christian because of their residents, and not because of anyone's edict.

It's actually called revival. The "Jericho march" depicts a silent walk, then a trumpet blown...and a society so corrupt that it could not be supported comes to an end without human effort....

...and out of that ruin walks one of the mothers of the ancestors of Christ Himself.

It's not a government of men...it's the heart of neighbor loving neighbor...the Law as we've been taught it.
So you envision a society in which all are excluded other than Christians of the approved sort? And no one ever decided to reject the religion of their childhood?

I have yet to see RWers treat women as if they are smart, responsible and ethical people capable of making their own reproductive decisions without outside interference. And yes, there are plenty of circumstances in which "respect" would not cancel the demand for abortion.

Has the society you envision ever existed, with neighbor loving neighbor without exception, and all willingly accepting religious edicts imposed on them?

They wouldn't need luck. Just good leadership.

That would be a start! Texas, Florida, Alabama, Georgia. Louisiana. South Carolina, North Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, Arkansas!

With the President in Texas!

I wonder how many Christians would flock to these states and take their money too?
You forgot Mississippi. Or was that deliberate? And how about Oklahoma?

I do think northern Virginia would object and opt out of your Christian nation. And certainly the major cities in Texas would not be happy.

Have you looked at the economies of those states? Most of them are highly dependent on tax money transfered from Blue States. They tend to have the worst health and worst educational achievement.

Here's the basis of Christian anything: The Kingdom is not a nation governed by men. It's produced in the heart governed by the King. I don't need a "Christian" national government.

That is your opinion. I as a Christian would rather live in a place where like minded people are. There was a time in North America. Houses didn't even have locks! Everyone trusted everyone!

Anything done in the flesh is flesh. If, as Jesus says, it's not, "Look here or look there, because the Kingdom of God is WITHIN you," the reality of the Kingdom is esoteric and personal, and is borne not of laws written by a corrupt congress, but a Law written in the heart and obeyed for love of the Law giver. I'm a Christian in this nation, holding myself accountable to you in all aspects of my behavior. I do not believe a Law will end abortion. But I know when men begin to treat women with the respect they deserve, and women themselves the same...NO ONE will ever want to slaughter their offspring in the womb, and abortion clinics nationwide will go bankrupt without a shot fired or a law written.

Sorry I disagree......Where the Spirit is the flesh follows. Anything done in the flesh via the spirit is not done by the flesh.......

Yes the Kingdom of GOD is manifested in Spirit first, but eventually will have to manifest it self physically.

Is there a need for abortions in a Mennonite community, lets say?

In a secular community abortions are sought after because of 1. Cost and child support 2. pregnancy due to recreational sex. 3. Illegitimate children via infidelity

All these SHOULD be non existent in a Christian country. Weeds will be weeded out.

In a Christian nation it would. Ummmm thanks to their(secular) indoctrination gays and lesbians numbers are rising rapidly among the youth.

The "Jericho march" will accomplish NOTHING.

????? Ancestors of Christ????
If you think your better off being ruled by a secular government then that's your prerogative.lol

Reactions: BMS
You forgot Mississippi. Or was that deliberate? And how about Oklahoma?

I just googled it and those are the states it mentioned.
I do think northern Virginia would object and opt out of your Christian nation. And certainly the major cities in Texas would not be happy.

What you think and reality can sometimes be 2 very different things.
Have you looked at the economies of those states? Most of them are highly dependent on tax money transfered from Blue States. They tend to have the worst health and worst educational achievement.
Of course! They had all their wealth stolen when they lost the war!!! The North took over everything and even paid for the war with phoney money!!

Most countries that lose wars have bad economies. The countries that conquer have good economies. Go figure.

Back