Christian nationalism part II

A money laundering scheme where the "tithe" that "God" supposedly demands..... is used for every whim of the members.

I'll start with that one. There are hundreds more.

So basically it acts the same as your secular politicians? Now wonder you say nothing is "good" in your neck of the woods. You still havent told us where.lol
Jesus said you are wrong. I know the Bible better than you do

I highly doubt that. I haven't really read the Bible in 10 years, since I got everything I needed out of it, and know my doctrine(not history) down pat.

Though I'd still school you. Look forward to you trying to prove it.
Mat 23:2 Saying, The scribes and the Pharisees sit in Moses' seat:
Mat 23:3 All therefore whatsoever they bid you observe, that observe and do;

What do 2 verses you selected have to do with anything?

Moses was a Judge and the Pharisees also were Judges. What does Scripture say.

Do you know the meaning of this verse? It says the courts/Judges have been corrupted.

Revelation 11
Then there was given me a measuring rod like a staff; and someone said, “Get up and measure the temple of God and the altar, and those who worship in it. Leave out the court which is outside the temple and do not measure it, for it has been given to the nations;

Did Moses have absolute power? You are struggling....

No. He didnt even have a country.LMAO! Your grasping at straws.

I know you feel that way. People who advocate for central religious authority actually BELIEVE they are different. You're not.

Like I said. Definitely a Pharisee. Only Jesus Christ can rule. No other.
So your saying until then you prefer a secular leader and secular laws as opposed to a Spirit filled leader and Bible based laws? Yup he's a goat.lol

Would you criminalize homosexuality?

Maybe not criminalize, but you could get yourself exiled, so he can be with other homosexuals.....

I just believe they would confuse the sexuality of children....

Blasphemy?
Nah. I believe much of the Old Testament "Lord" is attributed to mortal Kings. Not a god in the sky with ultimate powers. You think a GOD with ultimate powers and knowledge could be offended by insignificant creatures like us?lol

Now Kings? You say anything bad about them, you get executed. You couldnt even look up at a King's face in those days. It would get you killed, you bow down with eyes to the floor!

Jesus tells us any word against Him will be forgiven but not against the/a Holy Spirit(An innocent person).

So basically it acts the same as your secular politicians? Now wonder you say nothing is "good" in your neck of the woods. You still havent told us where.lol

Sure. There is no difference. Why are you claiming there is a difference when you recognize there isn't?

Double minded?

I highly doubt that. I haven't really read the Bible in 10 years, since I got everything I needed out of it, and know my doctrine(not history) down pat.

Though I'd still school you. Look forward to you trying to prove it.

Haven't read it in 10 years..... Got what you needed........ Yeah. You definitely sound like a "scholar". I haven't seen anything from you I haven't seen hundreds of times before. I've been debating the Scriptures for decades.

What do 2 verses you selected have to do with anything?

Moses was a Judge and the Pharisees also were Judges. What does Scripture say.

Do you know the meaning of this verse? It says the courts/Judges have been corrupted.

Revelation 11
Then there was given me a measuring rod like a staff; and someone said, “Get up and measure the temple of God and the altar, and those who worship in it. Leave out the court which is outside the temple and do not measure it, for it has been given to the nations;

No. He didnt even have a country.LMAO! Your grasping at straws.

You complain about the Supreme court... and then you do this?

Moses was the absolute Judge of all things within the national Israel.....

Yep. You want to CONTROL men through your own religion. Which why I prefer secular government. I don't need you to think for me.

So your saying until then you prefer a secular leader and secular laws as opposed to a Spirit filled leader and Bible based laws? Yup he's a goat.lol

We have limited government. For the most part, I am free to do as I please. Which includes making fun of your religious attempts to control others. and YOUR desire to control people through YOUR laws. That is what Pharisees do. Yep. You're a Pharisee.

If you were in charge, you'd have this "goat" killed. Jesus wouldn't do that. Sorry. He is so much BETTER than you.

We have limited government. For the most part, I am free to do as I please. Which includes making fun of your religious attempts to control others. and YOUR desire to control people through YOUR laws. That is what Pharisees do. Yep. You're a Pharisee.

If by my laws you mean the Bible? I'd say what's wrong with Bible law? LOL

Am I rich? No. Am I corrupt? No. Sorry dont fit the description.
If you were in charge, you'd have this "goat" killed. Jesus wouldn't do that. Sorry. He is so much BETTER than you.
I'd kick you out of the Kingdom. Like the Bible says. You dont want to be there anyways. LMAO!

Yes, actually - why else would it have used the first three Commandments to proscribe it?
I'm a gnostic. The commandments were written by men for men. The code of Hammurabi also has most of the 10 commandments and pre-dates the 10 commandments and was also written on tablets. By MAN!

That's not to say the Law is a bad thing. It is part of the social evolution of man. As is religious wisdom.

If by my laws you mean the Bible? I'd say what's wrong with Bible law? LOL

Am I rich? No. Am I corrupt? No. Sorry dont fit the description.

You would be IF you had any power. You don't.

I'd kick you out of the Kingdom. Like the Bible says. You dont want to be there anyways. LMAO!

I know you would. That is what Pharisees do. When they think someone violated their version of the "law".... they abandon them.

Jesus went looking for those what were abandoned..... and YOU want to kick them out. Big difference between you two.

If a "Christian" nation looks like the average local country club church..... Yes. I would rather have a secular government.

What he fails to realize is.....

That most everything that happens in society is really a "power struggle". I wouldn't want Billy Graham to be President of a totalitarian society.

If you want an example of what a Religious state becomes..... Just look at the rule of the Pharisees in the NT.....

Jesus Christ is the only One worthy to RULE.... No one else. Absolute power corrupts absolutely.
A government typically reflects the views of the public to one degree or another.
If you have a pagan population you'll more than likely have a pagan government.

So you envision a society in which all are excluded other than Christians of the approved sort? And no one ever decided to reject the religion of their childhood?

I have yet to see RWers treat women as if they are smart, responsible and ethical people capable of making their own reproductive decisions without outside interference. And yes, there are plenty of circumstances in which "respect" would not cancel the demand for abortion.

Has the society you envision ever existed, with neighbor loving neighbor without exception, and all willingly accepting religious edicts imposed on them?
What do you mean by women?

Conservatives know what defines a woman. left wingers not smart enough.

You would be IF you had any power. You don't.

Therefore your logic is, I'd be a Pharisee if I had power? Then you say I dont have power? LOL By your own logic I'm not a Pharisee!!

A Pharisee is just a wolf in sheep's clothing. I am no wolf. Everything I preach is not for myself. It is for the children, the poor, those who are sick, oppressed, etc........
I know you would. That is what Pharisees do. When they think someone violated their version of the "law".... they abandon them.

No they fine them so they can make money!
Jesus went looking for those what were abandoned..... and YOU want to kick them out. Big difference between you two.
Not abandoned but asleep/and or lost.

What does Jesus say to the goats? "Depart from Me" !!!

Were currently being forced to accept the religion of liberalism.

Turn in your guns.
Stop talking bad about the gays or transgenders.
All whites are supremacist.
You can't talk about the election being stolen.
You can't talk about the bad things of the jab.
The border should be wide open.
Ukraine is innocent.
Gas and coal are bad.
There is no geo-engineering.
Children should be taught about sex in kindergarten.
Drag queens should be normal.
No public prayer to Jesus.
More accurately:

--Gun ownership and use should be regulated more.
--You can say what you want about LGBTQ, but your views should not be incorporated into school curricula.
--Whites should be cognizant of the history of racism in the USA.
--Since you cannot support your claims of election fraud, you should not clog up the courts or insist on making it hard to vote.
--Why not just tell the truth about the vaccine - that it is safe and effective but a tiny number of people have adverse reactions, as with any medication.
--No one advocates for open borders, except for strawmen created by the RW.
--Ukraine did nothing to provoke this invasion and the associated war crimes.
--Gas and coal contribute to climate change and we need to transition to cleaner energy sources.
--I do not know what geo-engineering is.
--Kindergarteners should be taught that there are different kinds of people, and should be taught about inappropriate touching, but not about anything graphic.
--Male entertainers have long dressed as women. Have you seen Tootsie or Mrs. Doubtfire? If you don't like it, don't watch.
--I do not think public events with a diverse audience should be subjected to sectarian prayer. OTOH, holiday celebrations that include, for example, Christmas, Hannukah, Kwansa, etc. are OK.

I believe these people were never truly Christians and were corrupt to begin with and were only in it for the money or to have access to women and children. They also have corrupt people helping to cover their tracks.

The first thing I'd do is start auditing the Churches heavily(using Church members) and secondly I'd make sure these people were outstanding members of the community, who engage in volunteer work to lead the Churches.

Eventually we would weed out the bad ones.
A lot of those church leaders who turned out to be pedophiles or embezzlers were outstanding members of the community until they weren't.

The auditing process you recommend imposes a burden on everyone and is rife for blackmail. Who wants to live knowing that someone is watching your every move?

And after you weed out the bad ones, new ones crop up.

I thought your brand of Christianity sees everyone as a sinner.

More accurately:

--Gun ownership and use should be regulated more.
--You can say what you want about LGBTQ, but your views should not be incorporated into school curricula.
--Whites should be cognizant of the history of racism in the USA.
--Since you cannot support your claims of election fraud, you should not clog up the courts or insist on making it hard to vote.
--Why not just tell the truth about the vaccine - that it is safe and effective but a tiny number of people have adverse reactions, as with any medication.
--No one advocates for open borders, except for strawmen created by the RW.
--Ukraine did nothing to provoke this invasion and the associated war crimes.
--Gas and coal contribute to climate change and we need to transition to cleaner energy sources.
--I do not know what geo-engineering is.
--Kindergarteners should be taught that there are different kinds of people, and should be taught about inappropriate touching, but not about anything graphic.
--Male entertainers have long dressed as women. Have you seen Tootsie or Mrs. Doubtfire? If you don't like it, don't watch.
--I do not think public events with a diverse audience should be subjected to sectarian prayer. OTOH, holiday celebrations that include, for example, Christmas, Hannukah, Kwansa, etc. are OK.
What planet are you from????? CNN?

So you envision a society in which all are excluded other than Christians of the approved sort? And no one ever decided to reject the religion of their childhood?
Whom did I exclude?

I envision a society where honest, intelligent people come to grips with actual history, and grasp the implications of the resurrection. There is nothing exclusive about intelligence, honesty and reflection.
I have yet to see RWers treat women as if they are smart, responsible and ethical people capable of making their own reproductive decisions without outside interference. And yes, there are plenty of circumstances in which "respect" would not cancel the demand for abortion.
i don’t respond to stupid people.

And that last statement is stupid. If you don’t want a baby, don’t take the risk…for the baby’s sake. That’s called honor.
Has the society you envision ever existed, with neighbor loving neighbor without exception, and all willingly accepting religious edicts imposed on them?
Imposed on them how?

Paul put it this way: “1Indeed, when Gentiles, who do not have the law, do by nature what the law requires, they are a law to themselves, even though they do not have the law. So they show that the work of the law is written on their hearts, their consciences also bearing witness, and their thoughts either accusing or defending them on the day when God will judge men’s secrets through Christ Jesus, as proclaimed by my gospel.”

There are places where love for neighbors rules the neighborhood. Yes.

Therefore your logic is, I'd be a Pharisee if I had power? Then you say I dont have power? LOL By your own logic I'm not a Pharisee!!

A Pharisee is just a wolf in sheep's clothing. I am no wolf. Everything I preach is not for myself. It is for the children, the poor, those who are sick, oppressed, etc........

No they fine them so they can make money!

Not abandoned but asleep/and or lost.

What does Jesus say to the goats? "Depart from Me" !!!

You have a Pharisee perspective and attitude. Thank God you have no power. IF you had power, you would bring that perspective and attitude to your "law" you claim God demands.

Not sure why you haven't already understood this. Again. Thanks be to God that you have no power.

Whom did I exclude?

I envision a society where honest, intelligent people come to grips with actual history, and grasp the implications of the resurrection. There is nothing exclusive about intelligence, honesty and reflection.
i don’t respond to stupid people.

And that last statement is stupid. If you don’t want a baby, don’t take the risk…for the baby’s sake. That’s called honor.

Imposed on them how?

Paul put it this way: “1Indeed, when Gentiles, who do not have the law, do by nature what the law requires, they are a law to themselves, even though they do not have the law. So they show that the work of the law is written on their hearts, their consciences also bearing witness, and their thoughts either accusing or defending them on the day when God will judge men’s secrets through Christ Jesus, as proclaimed by my gospel.”

There are places where love for neighbors rules the neighborhood. Yes.
So you exclude people from your envisioned society who do not accept the resurrection.

A raped woman did not choose to take a risk, and should not be forced to birth her rapists baby.

So you envision a society in which Bible passages would be meaningful to all, thereby excluding nonChristians and nonbelievers, and confirming that what you want is a RW Christian theocracy.

Back