Did every Divine Person say I AM THAT I AM to Moses?

Yahchristian

Every Divine Person by Himself is The self existent one as God said while giving The Oracles to Moses on the Mount. The Persons distinguishes themselves. I AM THAT I AM:

TRINITARIANS, just to clarify your view...

Did EVERY Divine Person say I AM THAT I AM to Moses?

Exodus 3:14... And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.

Exodus 3:14... And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.
Don't know. NO specific Person is identified in this passage.

Don't know. NO specific Person is identified in this passage.

Is there ANY TRINITARIAN on this forum who IS ABLE to answer the question...

How about you @aeg4971.

Is there ANY TRINITARIAN on this forum who IS ABLE to answer the question...

How about you @aeg4971.

The Father is speaking while the Word and Spirit are part of who God is, not as piece parts, analogous to a man and His conscience and subconscious.

But what about you? Did the Father speak? ... the Son? Did they both speak? Do the Father and Son speak to each?

What difference does it make? In the words of the Latin doctor communis," Of The Three Divine Persons, each Knows the other with the same Infinite Truth, and each Comprehends the other with the same Essential Act of Understanding. Divine Persons then are not individual composite subjects, but rather simple form of virtus spirationis/ that same Spirit. Therefore it is more exact to say , The Trinity" together/singly " speaks." I AM that I AM" The Trinity speaks Even if you insisted only God The Father was speaking, for He is the Principle of Divinity and thus the whole Magnitude of The Blessed Trinity.

Hope that helps

...... Alan

What difference does it make? In the words of the Latin doctor communis," Of The Three Divine Persons, each Knows the other with the same Infinite Truth, and each

"Only the Son knows the Father" Matt 11:27

*Chuckle*

"Only the Son knows the Father" Matt 11:27

*Chuckle*
Yes only The Son knows The Father by way of Interpenetration, and as such The Son is God Understanding /God The Word ,who along with God Remembering/ God The Father' singly" breathed forth God Loving / God The Holy Spirit. so you said that to say what??? The ancient Theologians found analogical illustrations useful to remove the idea of corporal and created conditions you anti Trinitarians perpetually import into verities of the Divine. So the question of this thread is absolutely ridiculous to The Divine Nature itself.

...... Alan

Stop making stuff up.

Christ is the Spirit (Lam 4:20, Ps 33:6, 2 Sam 23:2, 2 Cor 3:17, 1 Cor 15:45, Rom 8:9, Etc).

*Chuckle*
How did anything I stated prevent Christ from being The Spirit , God is Spirit by His very Nature, so what exactly did I make up.

........Alan

The Son is God Understanding /God The Word ,who along with God Remembering/ God The Father' singly" breathed forth God Loving / God The Holy Spirit.

Just to clarify your Trinitarian view...

1) Are God Understanding, God Remembering, and God Loving three distinct Persons?

If you say Yes...

2) Did God Understanding say I AM THAT I AM to Moses?

3) Did God Remembering say I AM THAT I AM to Moses?

4) Did God Loving say I AM THAT I AM to Moses?

How did anything I stated prevent Christ from being The Spirit , God is Spirit by His very Nature, so what exactly did I make up.

........Alan

If Christ is the Spirit (which He is), then there is no "third person Spirit" who is distinct from Christ; because that would be a second Spirit, and there's only one (Eph 4:4).

Christ is THAT Spirit.
God is spirit . God is the Father , the Son and the Holy Spirit. It’s why the Bible says Gods spirit is in you , the spirit of Christ is in you , the spirit of the Lord is in you , the Holy Spirit is in you , the spirit of the Father. The Bible says the same things in many ways. One God who is 3 Persons and they are not each other. Jesus talks about the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit in John 14-17 who would be indwelling them , the disciples and They would make Their abode in them . The Trinitarian formula is also taught by Jesus in the great commission in Matthew 28:18-20. In the singular Name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit - the baptismal formula of the Trinity .

Back