God is a Spirit. The Father is NOT.

There is no God The Son in scriptures. From where did you get this? There is God The Father but there is no God The Son nor there God The Holy Spirit. I'm not an Unitarian nor Modalist. I'm taking direct references from scriptures that there is God THE Father. Without the help of the OT, it's impossible to derive proper Theology. There is no multi-personal God in scriptures. I believe F, S and HS are relative to God in His salvation plan and that these titles never existed before the creation of heaven and earth. That's why Trinitarian Theology is wrong - So is Unitarian Theology as well as Modalism.
FYI in the NT in Heb.1:8, God the Father calls His Son ( Jesus Christ ) " O God ", just after all His created angels " Worshiped Him " ( The Son Jesus Christ in Heb.1:6 )! Angels will ONLY Worship God! Thus God the Son is Worshiped! And in Acts 5:3-4, the Holy Spirit being lied to is telling a lie to God! Thus God the Holy Spirit! The one GOD of the scriptures is in FACT a TRINITY ( FSHS mentioned in Matt.28:19 ), and shown as the THREE in ONE in 1 John 5:7, and who said " US & OUR " in Gen.1:26 in the OT! Jesus " was God " the WORD in John 1:1 and " was with God " before He became " FLESH " ( incarnate ) as the God-Man in John 1:14! Case closed! ---------------

1 John 5:7​

New King James Version​

7 For there are three that bear witness in heaven: the Father, the Word, and the Holy Spirit; and these three are one. ------------------------- ------------- So the WORD " WAS God " and then God the Word became " FLESH" ( Incarnate - God in the Flesh as Jesus Christ )

Last edited:
what is there to understand? You are literally saying that Jesus is YHWH...Therefore the Father is not YHWH. Therefore Your God YHWH has a father...
11 and every tongue will profess that MarYa {The Lord-YHWH} is Eshu Meshikha {Yeshua, The Anointed One}, unto The Glory of Alaha {God}, His Father.
The Father is Yahuah and so is the Son Yahuah without being two Persons.

If I were to explain you wouldn't believe. Must go to ancient Manuscripts because modern Greek texts have corruptions in them. There is no Yahuah in Greek texts of today from which we have our English translations based on. Yahuah is replaced by 'Kurios' and we cannot come to know by English translations which 'Lord' is referring to. They have also corrupted the name to 'Jesus' which ain't His Name in the original. The confusion is so much that it has given rise to Trinitarianism, Unitarianism, Modalism and other 'isms' in Christianity

God has only One face - which is in face to face with creation. If we examine what the oldest Greek/Aramaic Peshitta manuscripts say on John 1:18:

ܐܠܗܐ ܠܐ ܚܙܐ ܐܢܫ ܡܢ ܡܬܘܡ ܝܚܝܕܝܐ ܐܠܗܐ ܗܘ ܕܐܝܬܘܗܝ ܒܥܘܒܐ ܕܐܒܘܗܝ ܗܘ ܐܫܬܥܝ
18 No nash {man} has ever seen Alaha {God}. The Only Begotten {lit. The Unique One} Alaha {God}, He who is in the bosom of His Father; He has Declared Him.

It says no one has ever seen God. He being invisible and unapproachable has no interaction with creation. That's where The Only Begotten God comes into picture. The incomprehensible substance of God is now in the form of Man that's Yahusha The Messiah Who is in the Bosom (Occupying room of Mediatorship) of The Father.

Yahusha Messiah is the equal share of God/Father in Bodily form. That's the reason for His supernatural birth. He didn't get His Body from Mary but He is the Son of Joseph and Mary by the legality of the Torah and not biological Son.

The Son came by the division of Spirit and Soul (Yahuah in OT appearances in form of Man in context). The Son became a Soul being distinct from God as Spirit being. The living Soul is the animating faculty of the Body.

While His Body was without hands, temporarily He was animated by Adam's breath for the sake of dying for sin He was externally Anointed by The Spirit of The Father as Messiah (Anointed One, The Son of God). He was Anointed by His own Spirit of The Father externally while His Body was not from the dust of the earth.

This distinction has confused people into many Theological schools - which are all idolatory. The Father and Son aren't two Persons but rather the Personage is only in Yahuah/Yahusha Messiah in Bodily form of a Man.

Isaiah 9:6 says The Son given is called Everlasting Father. Once His Mediatorship of being The Son will be ended He will be The Father of all eternity in Bodily form - Rev 21-22.

Looking for Father beyond is futile as He tells Philip in John 14 that seeing Him is seeing The Father

Without the help of OT and prophetic Israel, it's not possible to understand proper Theology. People erroneously are looking for two different entities of The Father and Son whereas, these titles are of the same God. The Son is the occupying Room of The Mediatorship (bosom of Yahuah as the Father).

You may not understand this but I am writing to those perhaps will understand.

For understanding see this link:

FYI in the NT in Heb.1:8, God the Father calls His Son ( Jesus Christ ) " O God ", just after all His created angels " Worshiped Him " ( The Son Jesus Christ in Heb.1:6 )! Angels will ONLY Worship God! Thus God the Son is Worshiped! And in Acts 5:3-4, the Holy Spirit being lied to is telling a lie to God! Thus God the Holy Spirit! The one GOD of the scriptures is in FACT a TRINITY ( FSHS mentioned in Matt.28:19 ), and shown as the THREE in ONE in 1 John 5:7, and who said " US & OUR " in Gen.1:26 in the OT! Jesus " was God " the WORD in John 1:1 and " was with God " before He became " FLESH " ( incarnate ) as the God-Man in John 1:14! Case closed! ---------------

1 John 5:7​

New King James Version​

7 For there are three that bear witness in heaven: the Father, the Word, and the Holy Spirit; and these three are one. ------------------------- ------------- So the WORD " WAS God " and then God the Word became " FLESH" ( Incarnate - God in the Flesh as Jesus Christ )
That's called surface reading of scriptures without understanding how The Son is God without being a 2nd Person beside The Father being The 1St Person. Without the knowledge of the OT, it's impossible to understand how Messiah is Yahuah manifested in flesh.

Please see my post # 83 addressed to Newbirth. If you understand well and good or else you are practicing idolatory of Trinitarianism.

You have rejected The Deity of Messiah in another thread by saying that His Body was from Mary. In fact, His Deity is by His Bodily manifestation because He took on mortality from the breath of Adam that animated His Body making Him a living Soul. How else could He die or offer Himself for sin? The proof of His Deity was His Body that He received without hands - which you exchanged for Mary's DNA.
It doesn't make a difference whether Messiah is God or not but I try's important to know how it's possible without God being multi-personal or being what UPC teaches.

1John 5:7 doesn't say Three Persons but these three (witnesses and not Persons) are One. If it were so , Spirit, Water and Blood would have been 3 Persons.

7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.

8 And there are three that bear witness in earth, the spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one.

Yahusha Messiah's Bodily form is the Equal share of invisible God as Spirit but didn't hold on to His reputation of being Equal WITH God - Phil 2:5-7.

There is no one Equal TO God. But There is someone Equal WITH God. Trinitarianism holds on to Messiah is Equal TO God, making Him another Person of God which is Paganism.

Scripture defines that Yahusha Messiah is Equal WITH God (not Equal To some other Person). IOW, He is The Equal SHARE of God Who is invisible and unapproachable - not another Person or the 2nd Person of God (Trinity).

Surface reading of scriptures is hallmark of carnal mind.

There was No Father, Son or Holy Spirit before the creation of heaven and earth. These are witnesses to creation especially in covenant relationship (salvific).

Conclusion: God is not multi-personal.

The Father is Yahuah and so is the Son Yahuah without being two Persons.
If one person then the son is his own father or the father is his own son.
If I were to explain you wouldn't believe.
Then you know it is not true
Must go to ancient Manuscripts because modern Greek texts have corruptions in them.
Is the Septuagint modern Greek?
There is no Yahuah in Greek texts of today from which we have our English translations based on.
Of course, there is...Yahuah by any other name is still Yahuah...as long as you are referring to the father of Jesus.
Yahuah is replaced by 'Kurios' and we cannot come to know by English translations which 'Lord' is referring to.
Of course, you can if you have common sense.
They have also corrupted the name to 'Jesus' which ain't His Name in the original.
No, they haven't Jesus is Yeshua it does not matter how you spell it as long as you are referring to the son of god
The confusion is so much that it has given rise to Trinitarianism, Unitarianism, Modalism and other 'isms' in Christianity
That is not the cause for the rise of those religions. There are different sects in the Jewish religion
God has only One face - which is in face to face with creation. If we examine what the oldest Greek/Aramaic Peshitta manuscripts say on John 1:18:
Which no one has seen except the son.
ܐܠܗܐ ܠܐ ܚܙܐ ܐܢܫ ܡܢ ܡܬܘܡ ܝܚܝܕܝܐ ܐܠܗܐ ܗܘ ܕܐܝܬܘܗܝ ܒܥܘܒܐ ܕܐܒܘܗܝ ܗܘ ܐܫܬܥܝ
18 No nash {man} has ever seen Alaha {God}. The Only Begotten {lit. The Unique One} Alaha {God}, He who is in the bosom of His Father; He has Declared Him.
There you go ...only Jesus has seen the father
It says no one has ever seen God. He being invisible and unapproachable has no interaction with creation.
That is referring to mankind as the descendants of Adam.
That's where The Only Begotten God comes into picture.
Are you saying that God begot another God?
The incomprehensible substance of God is now in the form of Man that's Yahusha The Messiah Who is in the Bosom (Occupying room of Mediatorship) of The Father.
You made that up. The says God had a son with Mary...So unless you are saying that the scripture is a lie you have to retract your statement. You cannot believe both.
Yahusha Messiah is the equal share of God/Father in Bodily form.
That does not translate to Jesus being God his father or another God.
That's the reason for His supernatural birth.
Jesus' birth was a normal birth, just as any other baby.
He didn't get His Body from Mary
No one gets their body from their mother...
but He is the Son of Joseph and Mary by the legality of the Torah and not biological Son.
Are you denying Jesus is the son of God his father?
The Son came by the division of Spirit and Soul (Yahuah in OT appearances in form of Man in context).
God is not divided.
The Son became a Soul being distinct from God as Spirit being.
Therefore not God.
The living Soul is the animating faculty of the Body.
The living soul is the man...read Gen 2:7
While His Body was without hands, temporarily He was animated by Adam's breath for the sake of dying for sin
You are spewing garbage...Adam's breath is the breath of God. Read Gen 2:7 again
He was externally Anointed by The Spirit of The Father as Messiah (Anointed One, The Son of God).
Externally?
John 1:33
And I knew him not: but he that sent me to baptize with water, the same said unto me, Upon whom thou shalt see the Spirit descending, and remaining on him, the same is he which baptizeth with the Holy Ghost.
Are you saying that Jesus was not filled with the holy spirit?
He was Anointed by His own Spirit of The Father externally while His Body was not from the dust of the earth.
The father gave it to him...
John 3:34
For he whom God hath sent speaketh the words of God: for God giveth not the Spirit by measure unto him.
This distinction has confused people into many Theological schools - which are all idolatory. The Father and Son aren't two Persons but rather the Personage is only in Yahuah/Yahusha Messiah in Bodily form of a Man.
Therefore you are saying Jesus is his own father...
Isaiah 9:6 says The Son given is called Everlasting Father.
No, he is not...the word father does not exist in the Hebrew text...
Once His Mediatorship of being The Son will be ended He will be The Father of all eternity in Bodily form - Rev 21-22.
Again you are suggesting that the son is his own father...This passage does not say that ...22 And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it.
Looking for Father beyond is futile as He tells Philip in John 14 that seeing Him is seeing The Father
Then you believe the father died on the cross...
Without the help of OT and prophetic Israel, it's not possible to understand proper Theology.
Yet you do not understand ...
People erroneously are looking for two different entities of The Father and Son whereas, these titles are of the same God.
So you are saying Jesus was speaking to himself when he prayed to his father? And you are saying God was speaking about himself when he said this is my beloved son. That makes God a liar, doesn't it?
The Son is the occupying Room of The Mediatorship (bosom of Yahuah as the Father).
You are not making sense, you just said the father and the son is the same entity...
You may not understand this but I am writing to those perhaps will understand.
You don't even understand what you are writing...You just said the "father"(father and son same entity) is the occupying room of the mediatorship...blah.. blah.. blah
For understanding pray...
Psalm 119:34
Give me understanding, and I shall keep thy law; yea, I shall observe it with my whole heart.

If one person then the son is his own father or the father is his own son.

Then you know it is not true

Is the Septuagint modern Greek?

Of course, there is...Yahuah by any other name is still Yahuah...as long as you are referring to the father of Jesus.

Of course, you can if you have common sense.

No, they haven't Jesus is Yeshua it does not matter how you spell it as long as you are referring to the son of god

That is not the cause for the rise of those religions. There are different sects in the Jewish religion

Which no one has seen except the son.

There you go ...only Jesus has seen the father

That is referring to mankind as the descendants of Adam.

Are you saying that God begot another God?

You made that up. The says God had a son with Mary...So unless you are saying that the scripture is a lie you have to retract your statement. You cannot believe both.

That does not translate to Jesus being God his father or another God.

Jesus' birth was a normal birth, just as any other baby.

No one gets their body from their mother...

Are you denying Jesus is the son of God his father?

God is not divided.

Therefore not God.

The living soul is the man...read Gen 2:7

You are spewing garbage...Adam's breath is the breath of God. Read Gen 2:7 again

Externally?
John 1:33
And I knew him not: but he that sent me to baptize with water, the same said unto me, Upon whom thou shalt see the Spirit descending, and remaining on him, the same is he which baptizeth with the Holy Ghost.
Are you saying that Jesus was not filled with the holy spirit?

The father gave it to him...
John 3:34
For he whom God hath sent speaketh the words of God: for God giveth not the Spirit by measure unto him.

Therefore you are saying Jesus is his own father...

No, he is not...the word father does not exist in the Hebrew text...

Again you are suggesting that the son is his own father...This passage does not say that ...22 And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it.

Then you believe the father died on the cross...

Yet you do not understand ...

So you are saying Jesus was speaking to himself when he prayed to his father? And you are saying God was speaking about himself when he said this is my beloved son. That makes God a liar, doesn't it?

You are not making sense, you just said the father and the son is the same entity...

You don't even understand what you are writing...You just said the "father"(father and son same entity) is the occupying room of the mediatorship...blah.. blah.. blah

For understanding pray...
Psalm 119:34
Give me understanding, and I shall keep thy law; yea, I shall observe it with my whole heart.
I think scriptures are beyond your understanding.

Psalm 110:1 is about The Mediatorship of Yahuah Himself by manifesting in flesh. Mat 22:43-44 proves He is not a biological son of David because Yahusha Messiah is Yahuah Himself.

ܘܐܡܪ ܡܢܐ ܐܡܪܝܢ ܐܢܬܘܢ ܥܠ ܡܫܝܚܐ ܒܪ ܡܢܘ ܐܡܪܝܢ ܠܗ ܒܪ ܕܘܝܕ
42 and said, “What do you say about Meshikha {The Anointed One}? Whose Son is He?” They were saying unto Him, “The Son of David.”

ܐܡܪ ܠܗܘܢ ܘܐܝܟܢܐ ܕܘܝܕ ܒܪܘܚ ܩܪܐ ܠܗ ܡܪܝܐ ܐܡܪ ܓܝܪ
43 He said unto them, “And how does David, through The Spirit, call Him 'MarYa {The Lord-YHWH}?' For, he said

ܕܐܡܪ ܡܪܝܐ ܠܡܪܝ ܕܬܒ ܠܟ ܡܢ ܝܡܝܢܝ ܥܕܡܐ ܕܐܣܝܡ ܒܥܠܕܒܒܝܟ ܬܚܝܬ ܪܓܠܝܟ
44 that ‘MarYa {The Lord-YHWH} said unto Mari {My Lord}, that You must sit at My right, until I place Your enemies under Your feet.’”

ܐܢ ܗܟܝܠ ܕܘܝܕ ܩܪܐ ܠܗ ܡܪܝܐ ܐܝܟܢܐ ܒܪܗ ܗܘ
45 If therefore, David calls Him MarYa {The Lord-YHWH}, how is He his Son?

The Anointed One (Messiah), The Son of God is the occupied room of Mediatorship (bosom of The Father). Yahuah manifested in flesh as Yahusha Messiah Who occupies the room Himself as The Soul being with distinction from God as invisible Spirit.

The unknown substance of invisible God was transcripted in the Body of the flesh of Yahuah -Yahusha Messiah - 1John 5:8: Heb 4:12. He is God manifested in flesh this with the division of Spirit and Soul: not two distinct Persons. Yahusha Messiah was a Soul being Anointed externally by His own Spirit of The Father. Hence distinction between The Father and The Son is between The Spirit and Soul - not Persons.

Messiah is God in form of Man with His Body prepared in heaven and not out of the dust of the earth. His Body was temporarily animated by the mortal breath of Adam temporarily for sacrificial death.

This is the only true Theology and Christianity. Rest all sorts of Trinitarianism, Unitarianism, Modalism and all other "isms" of Christendom are idolatry which cannot save anyone. Christianity overlooks the OT Torah and the Prophets to arrive at false Theology.

I made a clear distinction between The Father and The Son without making them (titles only) distinct Persons. In Mediatorship, He represents Israel as God's firstborn son and hence prayer is on behalf of Israel and not between two Persons

I think scriptures are beyond your understanding.
Who cares what you think? You are yet to show any scripture supporting your nonsense.
Psalm 110:1 is about The Mediatorship of Yahuah Himself by manifesting in flesh. Mat 22:43-44 proves He is not a biological son of David because Yahusha Messiah is Yahuah Himself.

ܘܐܡܪ ܡܢܐ ܐܡܪܝܢ ܐܢܬܘܢ ܥܠ ܡܫܝܚܐ ܒܪ ܡܢܘ ܐܡܪܝܢ ܠܗ ܒܪ ܕܘܝܕ
42 and said, “What do you say about Meshikha {The Anointed One}? Whose Son is He?” They were saying unto Him, “The Son of David.”

ܐܡܪ ܠܗܘܢ ܘܐܝܟܢܐ ܕܘܝܕ ܒܪܘܚ ܩܪܐ ܠܗ ܡܪܝܐ ܐܡܪ ܓܝܪ
43 He said unto them, “And how does David, through The Spirit, call Him 'MarYa {The Lord-YHWH}?' For, he said

ܕܐܡܪ ܡܪܝܐ ܠܡܪܝ ܕܬܒ ܠܟ ܡܢ ܝܡܝܢܝ ܥܕܡܐ ܕܐܣܝܡ ܒܥܠܕܒܒܝܟ ܬܚܝܬ ܪܓܠܝܟ
44 that ‘MarYa {The Lord-YHWH} said unto Mari {My Lord}, that You must sit at My right, until I place Your enemies under Your feet.’”

ܐܢ ܗܟܝܠ ܕܘܝܕ ܩܪܐ ܠܗ ܡܪܝܐ ܐܝܟܢܐ ܒܪܗ ܗܘ
45 If therefore, David calls Him MarYa {The Lord-YHWH}, how is He his Son?
Vs 44 proves your misunderstanding...Who sits at the right hand of God? Is it not Jesus? The Lord YHWH (MarYa) said to Jesus(Mari) ...
The Anointed One (Messiah), The Son of God is the occupied room of Mediatorship (bosom of The Father).
The Messiah is at the right hand of YHWH...
Yahuah manifested in flesh as Yahusha Messiah Who occupies the room Himself as The Soul being with distinction from God as invisible Spirit.
You are trying to falsely apply 1 Tim 3 :16... The Greek does not say Yahuah was manifest...
The unknown substance of invisible God was transcripted in the Body of the flesh of Yahuah -Yahusha Messiah - 1John 5:8: Heb 4:12.
The scripture does not say that...You are forcing your own narrative into the structure...Jesus was a man that is why he died. he was nor invisible he was not immortal
He is God manifested in flesh this with the division of Spirit and Soul:
If Jesus is God then he is his own father... and he spoke to himself and himself spoke to him and he called himself his only beloved son.
not two distinct Persons.
No one is saying Jesus is two distinct persons...I am saying Jesus and his father are two distinct persons...which you alluded to in Ps 110:44
Yahusha Messiah was a Soul being Anointed externally by His own Spirit of The Father.
A soul is a man...read Gen 2:7..
Hence distinction between The Father and The Son is between The Spirit and Soul - not Persons.
A spirit is not a man/soul, therefore the father and son are two distinct entities.
Messiah is God in form of Man with His Body prepared in heaven and not out of the dust of the earth.
How is messiah both God and the son of God? Are you calling Mary's womb heaven?
His Body was temporarily animated by the mortal breath of Adam temporarily for sacrificial death.
Where is that written in the scripture?
This is the only true Theology and Christianity.
That is the biggest lie of Theology and Christianity. You have been misled.
Rest all sorts of Trinitarianism, Unitarianism, Modalism and all other "isms" of Christendom are idolatry which cannot save anyone.
Your teachings included
Christianity overlooks the OT Torah and the Prophets to arrive at false Theology.
That is because God did not call anyone to be a Christian.
I made a clear distinction between The Father and The Son without making them (titles only) distinct Persons.
Therefore you made up your own theology...
In Mediatorship, He represents Israel as God's firstborn son and hence prayer is on behalf of Israel and not between two Persons
That is babbling...It makes no sense. Did Israel die for your sins? Did Israel save you from your sins?
Romans 5:8
But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.
Matthew 1:21
And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name Jesus: for he shall save his people from their sins.

You teach Jesus is his own father and you want to tell me to read the thing that you are reading? Jesus is the son of God... therefore Jesus cannot be God his father.
You are not regenerate person, so it's useless to even address to you. I wrote it for the benefit of others who may read and perhaps understand.

You hardly read my posts carefully otherwise you wouldn't repeat same thing as Jesus is His own father. You just can't go beyond your carnal thinking because you aren't saved.

That's called surface reading of scriptures without understanding how The Son is God without being a 2nd Person beside The Father being The 1St Person. Without the knowledge of the OT, it's impossible to understand how Messiah is Yahuah manifested in flesh.

Please see my post # 83 addressed to Newbirth. If you understand well and good or else you are practicing idolatory of Trinitarianism.

You have rejected The Deity of Messiah in another thread by saying that His Body was from Mary. In fact, His Deity is by His Bodily manifestation because He took on mortality from the breath of Adam that animated His Body making Him a living Soul. How else could He die or offer Himself for sin? The proof of His Deity was His Body that He received without hands - which you exchanged for Mary's DNA.
It doesn't make a difference whether Messiah is God or not but I try's important to know how it's possible without God being multi-personal or being what UPC teaches.

1John 5:7 doesn't say Three Persons but these three (witnesses and not Persons) are One. If it were so , Spirit, Water and Blood would have been 3 Persons.

7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.

8 And there are three that bear witness in earth, the spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one.

Yahusha Messiah's Bodily form is the Equal share of invisible God as Spirit but didn't hold on to His reputation of being Equal WITH God - Phil 2:5-7.

There is no one Equal TO God. But There is someone Equal WITH God. Trinitarianism holds on to Messiah is Equal TO God, making Him another Person of God which is Paganism.

Scripture defines that Yahusha Messiah is Equal WITH God (not Equal To some other Person). IOW, He is The Equal SHARE of God Who is invisible and unapproachable - not another Person or the 2nd Person of God (Trinity).

Surface reading of scriptures is hallmark of carnal mind.

There was No Father, Son or Holy Spirit before the creation of heaven and earth. These are witnesses to creation especially in covenant relationship (salvific).

Conclusion: God is not multi-personal.
Your conclusion is pure BLASPHMY! Jesus is God-Man as per John 1:1 +14! He is Deity - God the Word of John 1:1! His Flesh Body that came from Mary's "X " chromosome egg and the "Y" chromosome that the power of the Most High ( God the Father ) created was implanted into Mary's egg when God the Holy Spirit came upon her as per Matt.1:20 in conjunction with Luke 1:35, to create His Mortal ( non Deity ) flesh body! Yes Jesus' body was NOT Deity because Deity ( God ) can NEVER Die and His body did in FACT die! Case closed! The one GOD who said " US & OUR " in Gen.1:26 is in FACT a TRINITY consisting of FSHS ( Matt.28:19 ), who we baptize in the NAME of those 3 in one ( GOD ) as mentioned in 1 John 5:7 in the KJV Bible! You remain 100% rebuked ( 2 Tim.3:16 ) by those posted scriptures in my response! We are NOT Deity and Jesus became one of us! Thus if His FLESH body was Deity, then He really was NOT one of us when God the Word became Incarnate in John 1:14! Thus the CORRECT conclusion is that His FLESH body was NOT Deity, just like ours's is not!

Last edited:
To other posters:

It's important to know that God Who is unknown in His substance is revealed in Yahusha Messiah Who transitions through His Mediatorship to be Permanently resident in Bodily form as The Everlasting Father (Isaiah 9;6: Rev 21:3, 7)

Rev 21: 7 He who overcomes, I will give him these things. I will be his God, and he will be my son.
Who is The One Who Tabernacles? He is none other than Yahuah/Yahusha Messiah Who was already in the form of God being Equal WITH God. IOW, in Bodily form He is The Equal share of God Who is invisible (Father).

For a time and in His Mediatorship He opted to be a Servant - Phil 2:5-7.

According to Yahuah's own statement in Mat 22:43-46 that He being Yahuah Himself could not be David's son (biological). I suggest one read ancient Greek or Aramaic Peshitta translation to understand this because our modern Greek Manuscripts copies are corrupted by replacing Yahuah/YHWH by a generic title 'Kurios' (Lord). It's heavily influenced by later corrupted LXX manuscripts.

The original LXX had YHWH left untranslated in Paleo Hebrew (DSS).

Student of the Bible must research against false teachings of Theology/Christology from their denominations.

God is not multi-personal and neither Unitarianism and Modalism are correct. They have doctrines of Theology and Christianity from corrupt manuscripts. Whole concept of Theology and Christology is from corrupted and biased manuscripts that are rampant in Christendom.

True Theology is based on Yahuah manifesting in flesh as a Soul being and also Yahuah being The Father as Spirit being. This is evident even in OT where Yahuah is presented not only as invisible but also as Soul in Anthromorphism and Theophanic appearances in Man's form.

What made Yahusha Messiah Equal WITH God is His Body made without hands. The unknown substance of invisible God is transcripted into the knowledge of God in His Body of flesh. In Bodily form He is The Equal share of The invisible God.

John 14:
7 If you know me, you will know my Father also. From now on you do know him and have seen him.”

8 Philip said to him, “Lord, show us the Father, and that will be enough for us.”

9 Yeshua said to him, “Have I been with you all this time, and still you do not know me, Philip? He who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, ‘Show us the Father?’

Trintarians and Unitarians look for a Father apart from Yahusha Messiah. It's idolatory.

Yahusha Messiah was a Soul being was Anointed externally by His own Spirit of The Father in Mediatorship. The difference is not between Persons but in Spirit and Soul of God depicted in the titles of The Father and The Son.

By passing on a double sword upon Himself to the division of Spirit and Soul - Yahusha Messiah revealed the heart of God - Heb 4:12.

Your conclusion is pure BLASPHMY! Jesus is God-Man as per John 1:1 +14! He is Deity - God the Word of John 1:1! His Flesh Body that came from Mary's "X " chromosome egg and the "Y" chromosome that the power of the Most High ( God the Father ) created was implanted into Mary's egg when God the Holy Spirit came upon her as per Matt.1:20 in conjunction with Luke 1:35, to create His Mortal ( non Deity ) flesh body! Yes Jesus' body was NOT Deity because Deity ( God ) can NEVER Die and His body did in FACT die! Case closed! The one GOD who said " US & OUR " in Gen.1:26 is in FACT a TRINITY consisting of FSHS ( Matt.28:19 ), who we baptize in the NAME of those 3 in one ( GOD ) as mentioned in 1 John 5:7 in the KJV Bible! You remain 100% rebuked ( 2 Tim.3:16 ) by those posted scriptures in my response! We are NOT Deity and Jesus became one of us! Thus if His FLESH body was Deity, then He really was NOT one of us when God the Word became Incarnate in John 1:14! Thus the CORRECT conclusion is that His FLESH body was NOT Deity, just like ours's is not!
That's your carnal interpretation. In reality I don't find any difference between you and Oldbirth, oh I mean Newbirth.

The WORD WITH God ( as unseen). The WORD as God is seen and realised. They aren't multi-personal God.

If you don't understand Yahuah Elohim of Israel both as invisible and in form of Man -you know nothing.

The Father is Spirit and The Son is Soul being and this is the distinction of Yahuah in Spirit and Yahuah became Yahusha Messiah as Soul being - not two Persons in God.

The unknown substance of invisible God is transcripted to the Body of flesh of Yahusha Messiah. That's how He is God in flesh (not a godman). His Body/Tabernacle is of God while He temporarily took on the breath of Adam for the sake of the cross.

You don't understand Theology or Christology man. You are deceived by Trinitarianism.

Mind you, you can't look for a Father beyond Yahuah become Yahusha - John 14:9 rebukes you. He is going to be The Everlasting Father in Rev 21:3, 7 with His glorified Tabernacle of Body. Isaiah 9:6 calls Him everlasting Father or Father of eternity. He ain't The Father yet but will be in the age to come.

God Who is invisible is transitioning through His Mediatorship to God permanently being in Bodily form. There ain't any multi-personal God anywhere.

You are not regenerate person, so it's useless to even address to you.
You are not qualified to determine who is regenerated or who is not...The fact that you have no answer is the reason you cannot answer my post.
I wrote it for the benefit of others who may read and perhaps understand.
You wrote it because you are trying to convince yourself of (these are your words...)
Yahusha Messiah was a Soul being was Anointed externally by His own Spirit of The Father in Mediatorship. The difference is not between Persons but in Spirit and Soul of God depicted in the titles of The Father and The Son.

the nonsense you are teaching.
You hardly read my posts carefully otherwise you wouldn't repeat same thing as Jesus is His own father.
I read your post very carefully and you are claiming that Jesus is his own father.
You just can't go beyond your carnal thinking because you aren't saved.
Look at your words below...Clearly, you are saying Jesus and the father are the same person, yet the father said Jesus is his son and Jesus said the father is his God and his father... It must be that you think God is his own son and Jesus is his own father...
If you don't understand Yahuah Elohim of Israel both as invisible and in form of Man -you know nothing.

That's your carnal interpretation. In reality I don't find any difference between you and Oldbirth, oh I mean Newbirth.

The WORD WITH God ( as unseen). The WORD as God is seen and realised. They aren't multi-personal God.

The Father is Spirit and The Son is Soul being and this is the distinction of Yahuah in Spirit and Yahuah became Yahusha Messiah as Soul being - not two Persons in God.

The unknown substance of invisible God is transcripted to the Body of flesh of Yahusha Messiah. That's how He is God in flesh (not a godman). His Body/Tabernacle is of God while He temporarily took on the breath of Adam for the sake of the cross.

You don't understand Theology or Christology man. You are deceived by Trinitarianism.

Mind you, you can't look for a Father beyond Yahuah become Yahusha - John 14:9 rebukes you. He is going to be The Everlasting Father in Rev 21:3, 7 with His glorified Tabernacle of Body. Isaiah 9:6 calls Him everlasting Father or Father of eternity. He ain't The Father yet but will be in the age to come.

God Who is invisible is transitioning through His Mediatorship to God permanently being in Bodily form. There ain't any multi-personal God anywhere.
100% WRONG again, as it is REALLY your carnal interpretation that is TWISTING ( 2 Peter 3:16 ) those posted scriptures! Jesus is BOTH fully God ( the Word of John 1:1 ) and fully human ( like us ) as His FLESH was Mortal ( Not Deity - like we are ) in John 1:14 so He could shed His blood and die on the cross to save us! He is still God-Man after His resurrection, but His body is now Glorious and Immortal Flesh & Bones ( no Blood Luke 24:39 - Flesh & Blood can NOT enter Heaven as per 1 Cor.15:50 )! Case closed any your twisted belief remains 100% rebuked as per 2 Tim.3:16! As God He knows when He knows when He will come to the clouds in the air ( 1 Thess.4:14-17 ) to fetch His bride, but as man, ONLY His Father ( God the Father ) knows when He will tell His Son to go fetch His bride ( the True Church - all born again believers ) as per Matt.24:36 & Mark 13:32!

100% WRONG again, as it is REALLY your carnal interpretation that is TWISTING ( 2 Peter 3:16 ) those posted scriptures! Jesus is BOTH fully God ( the Word of John 1:1 ) and fully human ( like us ) as His FLESH was Mortal ( Not Deity - like we are ) in John 1:14 so He could shed His blood and die on the cross to save us! He is still God-Man after His resurrection, but His body is now Glorious and Immortal Flesh & Bones ( no Blood Luke 24:39 - Flesh & Blood can NOT enter Heaven as per 1 Cor.15:50 )! Case closed any your twisted belief remains 100% rebuked as per 2 Tim.3:16! As God He knows when He knows when He will come to the clouds in the air ( 1 Thess.4:14-17 ) to fetch His bride, but as man, ONLY His Father ( God the Father ) knows when He will tell His Son to go fetch His bride ( the True Church - all born again believers ) as per Matt.24:36 & Mark 13:32!
You are the one to present your heathen multi-personal God.

He is God in flesh the Equal Share of The Father God as Spirit.

He came in likeness of sinful flesh but not exactness like Adam's was

You don't even understand His mortality is based on the breath of Adam and not His incorruptible flesh His Body could not decay. Blood He shed for sin didn't make His Body corruptible. He rose in the same Body of flesh and bones.

The thing you don't understand in your carnal mind is what 1John 5:8 is testifying:

7 Because there are three who bear witness:

8 the Spirit, and the water, and the blood. And the three are in agreement.

It's not just water and blood but also stamped with Spirit of God unlike Adam.

The substance of God is transcripted into the Body of Yahusha Messiah. His Body is Divine. It's not only by the external evidence given by The Spirit of God but internally embossed in His flesh.

He is the visible God in Bodily form which cannot be separated from Him.

God Who is invisible Spirit is in reality transitioning through His Mediatorship as The Son to be Permanently in Bodily form as The Father of Eternity.

There ain't going to be any other Person of God than Him.

Isaiah 9:6 says The Son given in Mediatorship) Who will be called Father of eternity.

Now The Father is invisible Spirit and The Son in Mediatorship is a Soul being. But in the age to come He Permanently Tabernacles with His elect as The Father:

Rev 21:3 I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, “Look, the tabernacle of God is with humans, and he will dwell with them, and they will be his people, and God himself will be with them and be their God.

7: He who overcomes, I will give him these things. I will be his God, and he will be my son.

His Mediatorship of being The Son will end - 1Cor 15:23-28.

Those who are seeing for a Father beyond Yahusha Messiah will be disappointed being thrown out to outer darkness.

You are the one to present your heathen multi-personal God.

He is God in flesh the Equal Share of The Father God as Spirit.

He came in likeness of sinful flesh but not exactness like Adam's was

You don't even understand His mortality is based on the breath of Adam and not His incorruptible flesh His Body could not decay. Blood He shed for sin didn't make His Body corruptible. He rose in the same Body of flesh and bones.

The thing you don't understand in your carnal mind is what 1John 5:8 is testifying:

7 Because there are three who bear witness:

8 the Spirit, and the water, and the blood. And the three are in agreement.

It's not just water and blood but also stamped with Spirit of God unlike Adam.

The substance of God is transcripted into the Body of Yahusha Messiah. His Body is Divine. It's not only by the external evidence given by The Spirit of God but internally embossed in His flesh.

He is the visible God in Bodily form which cannot be separated from Him.

God Who is invisible Spirit is in reality transitioning through His Mediatorship as The Son to be Permanently in Bodily form as The Father of Eternity.

There ain't going to be any other Person of God than Him.

Isaiah 9:6 says The Son given in Mediatorship) Who will be called Father of eternity.

Now The Father is invisible Spirit and The Son in Mediatorship is a Soul being. But in the age to come He Permanently Tabernacles with His elect as The Father:

Rev 21:3 I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, “Look, the tabernacle of God is with humans, and he will dwell with them, and they will be his people, and God himself will be with them and be their God.

7: He who overcomes, I will give him these things. I will be his God, and he will be my son.

His Mediatorship of being The Son will end - 1Cor 15:23-28.

Those who are seeing for a Father beyond Yahusha Messiah will be disappointed being thrown out to outer darkness.
Still WRONG and Twisting! The ONE GOD of the scriptures consists of the Father, the Son, & the Holy Spirit ( the 3 in one ) ! Case closed!

Still WRONG and Twisting! The ONE GOD of the scriptures consists of the Father, the Son, & the Holy Spirit ( the 3 in one ) ! Case closed!
Twisting is done by you because you don't know your scriptures:

James 2: 26 For as the body without the spirit (breath) is dead, so also the belief is dead without the works.

That's how The Messiah died and yet His body was incorruptible unlike any man in Adam. Our Body decay process starts within minutes of death. But it's not with Messiah:

Acts 2:27 because you will not abandon my soul in Sheol, neither will you allow your Holy One to see decay.

It was impossible for His body to decay because it's not from the dust of the earth but Spirit embossed. In Bodily form, He is Equal WITH God:

Phil 2:
5 Have this in your mind, which was also in Messiah Yeshua,

6 who, existing in the form of God, did not consider equality with God a thing to be grasped,

What's the form of God? In Bodily form of Man. He is the equal share of God in Body

Why is He called Immanuel? God with us! It's because of His Body is embossed by The Spirit - 1 John 5:8 which you reject.

You reject God became a Soul being and externally Anointed by His own Spirit of The Father as Christ/Messiah.

Being The Son of God is His capacity of Mediatorship and not a 2nd Person of Trinity. He represents Israel as the firstborn son of Yahuah

He is Yahuah as a Soul being and Yahuah as The Father is Spirit being - The same Yahuah without being two Persons.

There is not going to be a Father apart from Yahusha (Yahuah our Saviour) in the age to come. If you like Unitarian look for a Father beyond Him will be cast out because you didn't know anything about the mystery of God as of The Father and as if The Son. You think they are part of Trinity.

Scriptures are spiritual in nature and they are not easy to understand for any common man unless one is born from above.

God is Spirit - invisible and unapproachable. His formlessness is incompatible to creation with form. That's why He manifested in Man's form in Theophanies and Anthromorphism in the OT as precursor to His permanent Bodily form from Bethlehem.
Nobody has ever seen God at anytime and yet prophets of old have seen him in figure of Man.
That's why Moses said :
Exod 15:3 The LORD(Yahuah) is a man of war. The LORD is his name.
It's not only here but early as Gen 3:8
8 And they heard the voice of יהוה Elohim walking as a Man about in the garden in the cool of the day, and Aḏam and his wife hid themselves from the presence of יהוה Elohim among the trees of the garden.

He has a voice, He walks like a Man and has a Presence.

The Spirit doesn't have this faculty.

God said 'Let US make man in OUR image, after OUR likeness. Why did God use plural pronouns. He ain't multi-personal. He teaches us that He is existing both as invisible Spirit as well as in the form of a Man after whose image Adam was formed.

Just because The Son was manifest in all humility doesn't mean He is not God of Genesis. The doctrine of The Father and Son is in harmony with the covenant relationship between God and His people Israel - Exod 4:22; Rom 8:29.

God is not The Father with generic title and so also The Son is not a generic title. The titles have to do with the covenant. There was no Father or The Son before creation but there was only God Who was unknown as there was no creation to have any relevance.

The Son is God manifest in flesh as The True Israel of God. There was none other to represent and Mediate for Israel.

He transitioned Israel from being in flesh to be spiritual son of God - Gal 4:4-5.

How did God send forth His Son? By His own decree He made - Psalm 2: 6-7.

God is Spirit and one needs to be spiritual to worship Him. Without The Son, who can be spiritual? It doesn't mean we have to be disembodied spirits. God will be permanently seen in the Body in glory in the age to come. Only His elect will have that previledge.
Genesis 3:8
And they heard the voice of the LORD God walking in the garden in the cool of the day: and Adam and his wife hid themselves from the presence of the LORD God amongst the trees of the garden.
Appears you added to the verse to prove your point .

Genesis 1:26
And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.
When HE said let US HE had already made the Angels which are HIS helpers , servants, HE was talking to HIS Angels .
HE made Angels and man in HIS image.

The doctrine of The Father and Son is entirely gone for a spin in Christendom. There cannot be a Father without a Son and vise versa. These are purely covenant based titles with regards to God's only covenant people Israel. There were falling and rising of many in Israel but Israel stands having transitioned from being in flesh as a child in the Old Covenant to bring spiritual, a new creation in the New Covenant. - Heb 8:8-12; Gal 4:1-5.
The only difference in the old covenant and new is the laws are written in the heart .

Back