Atheists just love peer reviews. If a "scholar" reviews something they like favorably, the "scholar" is an official peer.

Something is peer reviewed if it is reviewed by a peer.

But what is a peer? According to Merriam Webster, a peer is:

"one that is of equal standing with another : EQUAL

especially : one belonging to the same societal group especially based on age, grade, or status"

But who reviews the "standing" to determine if there is "equality?" Second class peers? Peers, once removed?

What about "scholars?" What is a scholar, and what scholarly qualifications are required to designate one as a scholar? Are PHD's required?

Were Isaac Newton's discoveries peer reviewed? Were Paul's doctrines? Who were Paul's peers? John? Peter? Did Paul get Peter to review his doctrine about the acceptance of gentiles? No. Quite the opposite.

My favorite peer review is in Genesis 1:3-4:

3 "And God said, “Let there be light,” and there was light. 4 God saw that the light was good."

Here we see the mystery of the Trinity. God reviews His own work. The Father, Son and Holy Spirit are EQUAL.

Of course, He has no other peers.

I noticed that you had a few naysayers, who tried making it easier to disregard the point of the op.
so, I decided to do some research on it.
I've found a number of different industry standards for peer-review qualifications.

CPA (honestly, i never would have considered that CPA's would actually have a peer review qualification standard, so needless to say.... i am impressed!)

Medical industry.

A general invitation? Higher Learning Commission.

Taylor Francis Journal Editors.

The Dept of Education has a standard.

Ok....
I'm stopping here because the list of qualifications for various industries is quite lengthy.

My search parameter was

"Peer review qualifications"

Suffice it to say that qualifications for peer review are pretty serious.

Yes, I'm shaking in my boots.

NEXT
Why are you not properly investigating whether you have a point or not? You're strutting around here claiming victory because people like me who are not experts can't answer your question, but you won't ask it of those who can.

Why are you not properly investigating whether you have a point or not? You're strutting around here claiming victory because people like me who are not experts can't answer your question, but you won't ask it of those who can.
Victory....absolutely....as you STILL can't explain how an assembly line of organelle evolve...yet still have bad things to say about creation science.

Victory....absolutely....as you STILL can't explain how an assembly line of organelle evolve...yet still have bad things to say about creation science.
Why are you changing the subject away from you asking your question of someone qualified to answer it?

By far the academic consensus is that evolution is true and for very good reasons, so I'll take the scientific point of view over yours that has no science behind it every time.

Why are you changing the subject away from you asking your question of someone qualified to answer it?
I have already answerd that question...why can't you recognize that fact????

This is a forum. An online forum....the problem is you are hiding behind some make believe scientist who you have FAITH in answering a question that you don't have the answer to.

Did you watch the videos I presented?
By far the academic consensus is that evolution is true and for very good reasons, so I'll take the scientific point of view over yours that has no science behind it every time.
A consensus doesn't make something true.

Once again, Did you watch the videos I presented?

I have already answerd that question...why can't you recognize that fact????

This is a forum. An online forum....the problem is you are hiding behind some make believe scientist who you have FAITH in answering a question that you don't have the answer to.

Did you watch the videos I presented?

A consensus doesn't make something true.

Once again, Did you watch the videos I presented?
You answered my question vaguely, hardly satisfactorily.

I agree that a consensus on it's own doesn't make something true, but the reasons for the consensus can and in this case does.

You not wanting to take your question to academia is a blatant dodge on your part.

You answered my question vaguely, hardly satisfactorily.

I agree that a consensus on it's own doesn't make something true, but the reasons for the consensus can and in this case does.

You not wanting to take your question to academia is a blatant dodge on your part.
Considering that is your only response shows a Mr. Bojangles dance on your part.

have you watched the videos?

The "computer generated video" portrays the reality.....much like a computer generated video showed the landing of Martial rovers.
Computer generated videos portrait whatever the creators of the video want. Have you ever watched a Pixar movie? Spoiler alert:They are no real.

Are you saying a motor protein walking across a microtubule doesn't exist???????
No,. I am saying computer generated videos portrait whatever the creators of the video want. That is why I said "Computer generated videos portrait whatever the creators of the video want."

Considering that is your only response shows a Mr. Bojangles dance on your part.
Of course it doesn't, because I admit I can't answer it because I don't have the expertise, so I suggest you ask it of those who do, and you're remarkably reluctant to do so. It's not hard to understand why.
have you watched the videos?
Yes, but so what? Why are you asking me? I have admitted I don't have the expertise to address it. Why aren't you showing it to an expert to see what he/she will say?

No,. I am saying computer generated videos portrait whatever the creators of the video want. That is why I said "Computer generated videos portrait whatever the creators of the video want."
Let me guess....next you'll be telling me the creator of the videos is making this stuff up.

lots of time they link you to a 100 page document and say.....the answer is in there, go read it.
The latest is telling me to go seek out and find an expert on the subject.....as if they'll have the answer.
How would you know, if you don't ask. You're just making excuses though.

Back