Who Else (Non-KJVO) Does Not Believe There Will Be An Antichrist?

AntiMason

Us non-KJVOs aren’t the ones pushing for a “one world translation” to be forced upon the world by your fabled future antichrist.

You and Daniels (if you’re not one and the same), on the other hand, are the ones trying to get all manuscripts like Sinaiticus discredited as forgeries, hoping that by so doing all the modern versions get discredited and abandoned….leaving the KJV as the last and only Bible left standing.

The KJV is your “one world Bible.”

Does the phrase “self-fulfilling prophecy” mean anything to you?
Unbound68, I'm curious; Are you Seventh Day Adventist or what? Why do you hold to the common false prophet doctrine that there will be no Antichrist? The denial of the Biblical Antichrist is heresy and teaching such a thing, as the false prophet groups is propagating a teaching a doctrine of devils.

Conan, cjab and Shoonra each liked the above quoted post. Does That mean that each of you agree with Unbound68 that there will be no Antichrist?

There are many Cult False Prophet Groups that teach against The King James Bible and that there will be no Antichrist, such as the Seventh Day Adventists and Watchtower Society false called Jehovah's Witnesses.

Unbound68, I'm curious; Are you Seventh Day Adventist or what? Why do you hold to the common false prophet doctrine that there will be no Antichrist? The denial of the Biblical Antichrist is heresy and teaching such a thing, as the false prophet groups is propagating a teaching a doctrine of devils.

Conan, cjab and Shoonra each liked the above quoted post. Does That mean that each of you agree with Unbound68 that there will be no Antichrist?

There are many Cult False Prophet Groups that teach against The King James Bible and that there will be no Antichrist, such as the Seventh Day Adventists and Watchtower Society false called Jehovah's Witnesses.
So deluded. You have no clue. You think your assumptions are correct, when they aren’t. You’re a sloppy researcher.

And, btw, this topic doesn’t belong in this forum.

Isn't it "Ironic" that KJVOism is prevalent among KJVOists? I'd say that once he realizes this.... "Seventh Day Adventists" will be his best friends.
Are you a Seventh Day Adventist? And will you please give me a clear answer as to your position on the doctrine? Can you clearly state that you do not believe there will be an Antichrist?

So deluded. You have no clue. You think your assumptions are correct, when they aren’t. You’re a sloppy researcher.

And, btw, this topic doesn’t belong in this forum.
Then WHY did you make the comment that you made in this forum? It is directly KJV related. People have a right to know WHO is attacking the King James Bible. and know where they doctrinally stand. I am one of those people, and I want to know who you people are! False Prophet Groups - most especially the Watchtower absolutely hate The King James Bible.

Are you a Seventh Day Adventist? And will you please give me a clear answer as to your position on the doctrine? Can you clearly state that you do not believe there will be an Antichrist?

There are many AntiChrists that have gone out into the world.

2Jn 1:7 For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

I corrected my comments. My apologizes.

Isn't it "Ironic" that KJVOism is prevalent among "Seventh Day Adventists"? I'd say that once he realizes this.... "Seventh Day Adventists" will be his best friends.
There are many AntiChrists that have gone out into the world.

2Jn 1:7 For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

I corrected my comments. My apologizes.
I do not accept your "correction". Why did you state what you did? Are you a Seventh Day Adventist? Do you see the S.D.A. as being a legitimate "Christian" denomination? Why do you agree with their doctrine that there will be no Antichrist?

By the way, they are not KJVO( - They have their own re-written Bible called The Clear Word Bible. Look up Jude 1:9 in their re-written Bible and tell me if you also believe that Jesus is Michael the Archangel?

Then WHY did you make the comment that you made in this forum? It is directly KJV related. People have a right to know WHO is attacking the King James Bible. and know where they doctrinally stand. I am one of those people, and I want to know who you people are! False Prophet Groups - most especially the Watchtower absolutely hate The King James Bible.
I didn't make mention of the antichrist to draw out your specific eschatological beliefs!

And I have already told you in a previous post somewhere that I am not a member of any of the groups/religions that you have mentioned, and yet you keep asking these stupid questions as if I never answered you. Eschatology has no bearing on the version issue at all, nor does the topic even belong in this forum.

But I can see that you're one of those who just like to buck forum etiquette in order to pick fights.

I didn't make mention of the antichrist to draw out your specific eschatological beliefs!

And I have already told you in a previous post somewhere that I am not a member of any of the groups/religions that you have mentioned, and yet you keep asking these stupid questions as if I never answered you. Eschatology has no bearing on the version issue at all, nor does the topic even belong in this forum.

But I can see that you're one of those who just like to buck forum etiquette in order to pick fights.
The fight against The King James Bible originates from those groups. You openly echoed their antichrist doctrine, ergo you brought it upon yourself for me to ask the obvious legitimate questions.

The fight against The King James Bible originates from those groups.
You meant to say that KJVOism itself originated with the SDAs...aka one of "those groups."

Or are you as unacquainted with the origins of your KJV idolatry as you are with the other nonsense you've been posting?

Last edited:
Reactions: Mik
You meant to say that KJVOism itself originated with the SDAs...aka one of "those groups."
NO, I did NOT.

In fact, the Seventh Day Adventists are not KJVO - They have their own re-written Bible called The Clear Word Bible. Look up Jude 1:9 in their re-written Bible and tell me if you also believe the damnable heresy that Jesus is Michael the Archangel?

Furthermore, that false prophet group didn't come about until sometime in the 1840's or so, and they hi-jacked The King James Bible, to wrest the scriptures to deceive people into following after them in fulfillment of 2John 1:7, as they are but one of many antichrists. It will be my endeavor to post some of their quotes in the SDA section, later, and post a link here to perhaps help you and others get a dose of reality of just how evil and dangerous they really are. Consider the Lord's words in Matthew 7:13-27

NO, I did NOT.
You're right. You didn't.
But you MEANT to.
I helped you.
You're welcome.

In fact, the Seventh Day Adventists are not KJVO -
How could that be, when an SDA started your idolatrous doctrine?

They have their own re-written Bible called The Clear Word Bible.
I don't care. Your precious KJV is a "re-written" Bible itself.

tell me if you also believe that Jesus is Michael the Archangel?
Read this carefully - this is not the forum for this!
There are quite a number of issues I disagree with you on, but I'm not going to air them all in a forum created to discuss Bible versions and KJVOism. How about showing some respect to the forum?

Furthermore, that false prophet group didn't come about until sometime in the 1840's or so, and they hi-jacked The King James Bible,
You just said they aren't KJVO. Which is it?

to wrest the scriptures to deceive people into following after them in fulfillment of 2John 1:7,
Says you. Sorry, but you are not the gauge by which Biblical doctrine is determined.

as they are but one of many antichrists.
As are you, I would argue.

It will be my endeavor to post some of their quotes in the SDA section, later, and post a link here to perhaps help you
I own quite a number of SDA works, despite NOT being one of them. I don't need you to show me anything.

and others get a dose of reality of just how evil and dangerous they really are.
And, I would argue, some of your doctrines make you equally evil and dangerous.

Consider the Lord's words in Matthew 7:13-27
Consider the entire Bible.

Last edited:
I do not accept your "correction". Why did you state what you did? Are you a Seventh Day Adventist? Do you see the S.D.A. as being a legitimate "Christian" denomination? Why do you agree with their doctrine that there will be no Antichrist?

Christ is our rest. I stopped pretending Sunday was the Sabbath a very long time ago. I find REST in Christ. Not a day. So no. I'm a heretic in SDA circles.

I've tried to help you with your issues concerning End Time prophecies. Some have labeled me a Partial Preterist but I'm not. I believe the vast majority of Scripture was fulfilled in the first century. The great falling away took place soon after the death of the apostles. I find no value in pretending that all End Time events have taken thousands of years to transpire. I'm sure you're Dispensational IFB. You greatly desire to feed your ego by believing end time events are "unfolding" right before your eyes. Ruckman did the same. So have many KJVOist Independent Fundamental Baptist over the years. Most of them now dead. It didn't get them anywhere. It will do nothing but feed your ego.

So write your book. Make your money and ignore the fact Christ is NOW our King. One day, He will reign forever and ever. I have no desire to predict when that will happen. He is with me now and I so treasure His presence. I recommend you do the same and stop "star gazing".

By the way, they are not KJVO( - They have their own re-written Bible called The Clear Word Bible. Look up Jude 1:9 in their re-written Bible and tell me if you also believe that Jesus is Michael the Archangel?

Okay. Dig a little deeper. SDAs don't all get along. They are much like IFBs. They shot their own.

That explains your position in support of the heresy in defiance against The King James Bible.
You have no clue what I believe. You think you do, but you don’t.

Christ-undivided mentioned something about you writing a book? ROFLOL!

You can’t even get your facts straight on what I believe in the short time you’ve been here. The only thing any future book you write would do is deceive 10s of people….and that’s probably a high estimate.

Christ is our rest. I stopped pretending Sunday was the Sabbath a very long time ago. I find REST in Christ. Not a day. So no. I'm a heretic in SDA circles.

I've tried to help you with your issues concerning End Time prophecies. Some have labeled me a Partial Preterist but I'm not. I believe the vast majority of Scripture was fulfilled in the first century. The great falling away took place soon after the death of the apostles. I find no value in pretending that all End Time events have taken thousands of years to transpire. I'm sure you're Dispensational IFB. You greatly desire to feed your ego by believing end time events are "unfolding" right before your eyes. Ruckman did the same. So have many KJVOist Independent Fundamental Baptist over the years. Most of them now dead. It didn't get them anywhere. It will do nothing but feed your ego.

So write your book. Make your money and ignore the fact Christ is NOW our King. One day, He will reign forever and ever. I have no desire to predict when that will happen. He is with me now and I so treasure His presence. I recommend you do the same and stop "star gazing".
You are full of presumptions.
Okay. Dig a little deeper. SDAs don't all get along. They are much like IFBs. They shot their own.
I know all there is to know about the SDA - It's an antichrist date setting false prophet / preaches & teaches a false Jesus & false Trinity and is leading millions of people to hell - with some holding on to false prophetess Ellen's original teachings while still wresting the scriptures of the KJV, and so forth. There are no good Seventh Day Adventists and/or S.D.A. Churches. Jesus made is perfectly clear in Matthew 7:13-27 that no false prophet can bear good fruit. Walter Martin was deceived and deceiving and he deceived millions into becoming unequally yoked with this false prophet, while his protégé Ravi Zacharias, whom also worked for Walter Martin Ministries did the same concerning the Mormons; All in unholy defiance of what Jesus said in both Matthew 7:13-27 & Matthew 24 in The King James Bible.

By the way, I would very much appreciate it if you would answer as to your position if you agree or disagree with Unbound68's position that there will not be an Antichrist.

Last, but not least, it has yet to register with you that The King James Bible is our source for correct Bible doctrines. The SDA did NOT write the KJV, and they have a rich history of wresting the scriptures to preach and teach the opposite of what is actually written in it. ALL Christian Churches had and used the KJV. Public Schools also taught from and using the KJV. The KJV was kicked out of Public Schools, and today, there is Drag Queen Story Hour and Satan's Club in some Elementary Schools. That's right, they kicked God and the KJV out so they could let Satan/Lucifer and his children of darkness in.

I wrote no such thing.

You’re a troll.
Like a Seventh Day Adventist or a JW, it appears that you are now beginning to back peddle away from the heresy of stating that the future coming of the Antichrist is a fable? Are you now saying that you now believe there is a future coming of the Antichrist? Or is this just for show to save face for being called out for being a heretick?

Like a Seventh Day Adventist or a JW, it appears that you are now beginning to back peddle away from the heresy of stating that the future coming of the Antichrist is a fable? Are you now saying that you now believe there is a future coming of the Antichrist? Or is this just for show to save face for being called out for being a heretick?
It’s amazing how you know so little about so much. One of the MANY things you know so little about is the various schemes of Apocalyptic interpretation, as well as the history of prophetic interpretation.

You think you have me all figured out. ?

The fact that you think you’ve actually said ANYTHING here that would make me back peddle from any of my beliefs is giving yourself entirely too much credit.

You’re delusional.

And I’ve told you more than once that the KJV-only forum is not for discussing one’s prophetic views.

Last edited:
Back