the original Messianic Judaism?

Essenes, Qumran community, Dead Sea Scrolls, extrabiblical History, testaments of early patriarchs, "the Way"
prophecy, Israel, the Jewish people from a Messianic (Jesus) perspective, "The Chosen" tv series, etc etc

Essenes, Qumran community, Dead Sea Scrolls, extrabiblical History, testaments of early patriarchs, "the Way"
prophecy, Israel, the Jewish people from a Messianic (Jesus) perspective, "The Chosen" tv series, etc etc
There isnt' even a verb in there to make a complete sentence. I have no idea what point you are trying to make.

other than when they needed to be Ritually "clean", or whatever it is...
Essenes seem ok being around anyone that was interested in and wanted to talk about Messiah

other than when they needed to be Ritually "clean", or whatever it is...
Essenes seem ok being around anyone that was interested in and wanted to talk about Messiah
I dont' give a flying leap about the Essenes. They were a heretical sects that is now completely gone.

Again, do you think you have the right to pick and choose which commands from God are to be obeyed?

I dont' give a flying leap about the Essenes. They were a heretical sects that is now completely gone.

Again, do you think you have the right to pick and choose which commands from God are to be obeyed?
you are not being respectful Here
you are being a pharisaic Tool
do you not have yr own Forum to act that way in?

This response makes no sense. You are dealing with it where exactly? I don't see you answering the question ANYWHERE in this thread. You are evading the question.
this is going on on the Judaism forum...
I made a comment that I think applies Here, because I try to be somewhat respectful over There

and you went full Tovia over Here

really wasn't directed at you

I think Chosen episode 7 was a classic
I liked the scene with the older man and Matthew at the booth
I liked his pride in his tribe and love for his People

those in Messiah can observe all they want
will Matthew's renewed interest in his Judaism save him?

Last edited:
really wasn't directed at you

I think Chosen episode 7 was a classic
I liked the scene with the older man and Matthew at the booth
I liked his pride in his tribe and love for his People

those in Messiah can observe all they want
will Matthew's renewed interest in his Judaism save him?
Yes, there's a lot of beauty in that series. My favorite will always be Nicodemus in season one. He was great...

I think Matthew will know that his interest in Judaism and following Jesus the Messiah are not mutually exclusive, but actually go hand in hand.

Back