God is a Spirit. The Father is NOT.

False.

John 5
30 I can do nothing by Myself; I judge only as I hear. And My judgment is just, because I do not seek My own will, but the will of Him who sent Me.

John 6
38For I have come down from heaven, not to do My own will, but to do the will of Him who sent Me.

Matthew 26
42A second time He went away and prayed, “My Father, if this cup cannot pass unless I drink it, may Your will be done.”

The Father did not put Himself on Jesus' feet because God is greater than Jesus.

John 14
28You heard Me say, ‘I am going away, and I am coming back to you.’ If you loved Me, you would rejoice that I am going to the Father, because the Father is greater than I.

Matthew 28
18Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to Me.

Ephesians 1
15For this reason, ever since I heard about your faith in the Lord Jesus and your love for all the saints, 16I have not stopped giving thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers, 17that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the glorious Father, may give you a spirit of wisdom and revelation in your knowledge of Him.

18I ask that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened, so that you may know the hope of His calling, the riches of His glorious inheritance in the saints, 19and the surpassing greatness of His power to us who believe. These are in accordance with the working of His mighty strength, 20which He exerted in Christ when He raised Him from the dead and seated Him at His right hand in the heavenly realms, 21far above all rule and authority, power and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in the present age but also in the one to come.

22And God put everything under His feet and made Him head over everything for the church, 23which is His body, the fullness of Him who fills all in all.

Matthew 11
27All things have been entrusted to Me by My Father. No one knows the Son except the Father, and no one knows the Father except the Son and those to whom the Son chooses to reveal Him.

Philippians 2
9Therefore God exalted Him to the highest place
and gave Him the name above all names,
So the will of The Father and Son is IDENTICAL.
Father and Son are under NO ONE's feet.
Jesus was NOT " made" Head of The Church.
ALL things have been delivered to The Son by The Father.
Jesus occupies the HIGHEST place in the universe and has the name above every name???
Wow! He must be God.

Jesus prayed to The Father and has the SAME will as The Father.
The Father has put everything under The Son's feet.
Can't find the passage which says The Son received power and authority from The Father.
All amiss! He came as Representative and Mediator of Israel as The Son of God. Israel has God as their Father. The Son is setting example for His people. People of God suffer with Him (carry their stakes and follow Him).

So the will of The Father and Son is IDENTICAL.
Nope. Jesus had his own will, but was obedient to God.
God is not under Jesus' feet.
Jesus was NOT " made" Head of The Church.
The church had a beginning point. At this beginning point of the church God made Jesus the head of it.
ALL things have been delivered to The Son by The Father.
Good job. God did it.
Jesus occupies the HIGHEST place in the universe and has the name above every name???
That's false. There is no one greater than God.
Wow! He must be God.
No he isn't.

All amiss! He came as Representative and Mediator of Israel as The Son of God. Israel has God as their Father. The Son is setting example for His people. People of God suffer with Him (carry their stakes and follow Him).
Jesus came as The King of Israel and as The Son of God.

Nope. Jesus had his own will, but was obedient to God.

God is not under Jesus' feet.

The church had a beginning point. At this beginning point of the church God made Jesus the head of it.

Good job. God did it.

That's false. There is no one greater than God.

No he isn't.
Father and Son have distinct wills which are ALWAYS identical.
NO passage says The Son was " made" The Head of The Church which He established.
And NO ONE is above Jesus Christ, which means He is God.

Father and Son have distinct wills which are ALWAYS identical.
NO passage says The Son was " made" The Head of The Church which He established.
And NO ONE is above Jesus Christ, which means He is God.

Not what the Bible says. Actually read the verses I supplied.

You means the verses which say Jesus has the name ABOVE every name????

Honestly you have no business handling the word of God. Very reckless and irresponsible.

Read what the verses you quote actually say. :rolleyes:

Philippians 2
10that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow,
in heaven and on earth and under the earth,
11and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord,
to the glory of God the Father.

God the Father exalted Jesus, gave him the name above every name, for His glory. If Jesus was God why doesn't this passage say Jesus gets any of the glory? hmm?

Again I'll ask you a simple question: Do you confess that Christ is Lord to the glory of God the Father? A simple yes or no is fine.

When God exalted Jesus, it's supposed to be clear that does not mean Jesus is equal to or greater than God, but people will twist the scriptures like you do.

Jesus is below God.

1 Corinthians 15
27For “God has put everything under His feet.” Now when it says that everything has been put under Him, this clearly does not include the One who put everything under Him.

Honestly you have no business handling the word of God. Very reckless and irresponsible.

Read what the verses you quote actually say. :rolleyes:

Philippians 2
10that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow,
in heaven and on earth and under the earth,
11and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord,
to the glory of God the Father.

God the Father exalted Jesus, gave him the name above every name, for His glory. If Jesus was God why doesn't this passage say Jesus gets any of the glory? hmm?

Again I'll ask you a simple question: Do you confess that Christ is Lord to the glory of God the Father? A simple yes or no is fine.

When God exalted Jesus, it's supposed to be clear that does not mean Jesus is equal to or greater than God, but people will twist the scriptures like you do.

Jesus is below God.

1 Corinthians 15
27For “God has put everything under His feet.” Now when it says that everything has been put under Him, this clearly does not include the One who put everything under Him.
The name ABOVE every name=God.
1 Cor. 15 does NOT say Jesus is below God.
Every knee bending to Christ is universal worship.

The name ABOVE every name=God.
1 Cor. 15 does NOT say Jesus is below God.
Every knee bending to Christ is universal worship.

If Jesus has a name above every name and God isn’t below him then obviously there’s a specific context this applies to. If you will read about Jesus, his name is above that of humans and angels, but not above God.

No one is greater than God, not even Jesus, and he said so himself. You have no idea what you’re talking about.

John 14
28You heard Me say, ‘I am going away, and I am coming back to you.’ If you loved Me, you would rejoice that I am going to the Father, because the Father is greater than I.

God-Man? How will you distinguish His Soul from His Body? How was He God? How is He a Man?

Can you distinguish YHWH and His being as Man in Exodus 15:3?

3 יהוה is a man of battle, יהוה is His Name.

You have to come out of your false Trinitarianism to realise that YHWH is a Man in His whole being.

The same is true of Yahusha Messiah. He is God as a Man.
How is He God? By His being the equal share (Bodily form) of God/YHWH as Spirit.

As I've been asserting you that His Body of flesh wasn't from Adam (from the dust) but rather without hands (without the help of man). His Body was prepared for Him in heaven. Doesn't scripture certify that His Blood is God's own?

Acts 2:28 Watch out for yourselves and to all the flock, in which the Ruach ha-Kodesh has made you overseers, to shepherd the congregation of God which he purchased with his own blood.

He is God in Bodily form but for a while His Body was animated by the mortal breath of Adam for death. He died only the first death unlike we all had the sentence of 2nd death in Adam.

Please give up creeds / Catechism that's taught in Christianity based on mixtures of truth and error. Don't divide God from His Body to make Him Godman.
Jesus is in FACT God-Man ( both fully God the Word of John 1:1 and fully human as a man - the flesh of John 1:14 ) because verse one says He " was God " and verse 14 says He became Flesh ( incarnate as the man called Jesus Christ! Case closed!

Your Jesus is in FACT God-Man ( both fully God the Word of John 1:1 and fully human as a man - the flesh of John 1:14 ) because verse one says He " was God " and verse 14 says He became Flesh ( incarnate as the man called Jesus Christ! Case closed!
Your understanding is nil! The WORD didn't add on flesh to become God-Nan but rather The WORD was made flesh and Tabernacles in midst of Israel.

You don't understand true Theology. The WORD was Spirit and Yahusha Messiah is flesh and bones (Body of heaven) equal share of God as Spirit.

The WORD is the promise of God's Tabernacle being pitched. That's how He appeared in Theophanic appearances and all Anthromorphism of OT.

Do you ever understand the OT?

Your understanding is nil! The WORD didn't add on flesh to become God-Nan but rather The WORD was made flesh and Tabernacles in midst of Israel.

You don't understand true Theology. The WORD was Spirit and Yahusha Messiah is flesh and bones (Body of heaven) equal share of God as Spirit.

The WORD is the promise of God's Tabernacle being pitched. That's how He appeared in Theophanic appearances and all Anthromorphism of OT.

So you're telling me that Jesus Christ is NOT a human Man ( the Flesh of John 1:14 )! FYI He is and He is also the one who " was God " the Word in John 1:1! Thus since God the Word of John 1:1 can Never cease to still be God when He becomes the man Jesus Christ in John 1:14, then yes indeed I am correct to say He is God-Man! Case closed!

Jesus came as The King of Israel and as The Son of God.
That doesn't mean He is distinct Person in God.

Yahuah was The King of Israel, Father and Husband. So The Son will be called Father of eternity (Isaiah 9:6). The Messi in transition through His Mediatorship will be both The Father and Husband of Israel.

If you are looking for a Father apart from Yahusha Messiah (as Unitarians) seek, you will be left in disappointment.

So you're telling me that Jesus Christ is NOT a human Man ( the Flesh of John 1:14 )! FYI He is and He is also the one who " was God " the Word in John 1:1! Thus since God the Word of John 1:1 can Never cease to still be God when He becomes the man Jesus Christ in John 1:14, then yes indeed I am correct to say He is God-Man! Case closed!
He is God in form of Man and not a God-Man.

He is God in form of Man and not a God-Man.
FYI He had to be FULLY human as a Man in order to shed His SIN Free human Blood on the Cross to save us from our human SINS! God the Word of John 1: still stayed fully God when He became incarnate as a fully human Man called Jesus Christ in John 1:14! So don't tell me that Jesus is Not fully human as a man as well as fully God the Word of John 1:1 or God-Man as I keep on CORRECTLY telling you as Per John 1:1-14 & Heb.1:6+8 & John 8:58! Case closed on your Twisted view ( 2 Peter 3:16 ) of these posted scriptures! Those " AS IS " Posted scriptures CLEARLY rebukes your WRONG view as per 2 Tim.3:16!

FYI the true born again Christian readers can CLEARLY see that your twisted view ( 2 Peter 3:16 ) is null & void! Jesus is BOTH ( or God-Man ) fully God the Word of John 1:1 and Fully human as a Man ( the Flesh of John 1:14 )! He had to be FULLY Human ( Not just in the form of or not REALLY human ) in order to take care of All the Worlds SINS by shedding fully human Sin free Blood on the Cross! Case closed! 2 Tim. 3:16 rebukes your twisted view ( 2 Peter 3:16 ) of all the scriptures that I posted in all of my scriptural responses! Case closed!

If Jesus has a name above every name and God isn’t below him then obviously there’s a specific context this applies to. If you will read about Jesus, his name is above that of humans and angels, but not above God.

No one is greater than God, not even Jesus, and he said so himself. You have no idea what you’re talking about.

John 14
The name above every name is the name of God.

The name above every name is the name of God.

God's name isn't Jesus. Jesus is a man who is a mediator between man and God.

1 Timothy 2
5For there is one God, and there is one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus, 6who gave Himself as a ransom for all—the testimony that was given at just the right time.

Your idolatry has blinded you. If you don't understand this fundamental, scriptural, reality you've completely missed the point.

God's name isn't Jesus. Jesus is a man who is a mediator between man and God.

1 Timothy 2
5For there is one God, and there is one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus, 6who gave Himself as a ransom for all—the testimony that was given at just the right time.

Your idolatry has blinded you. If you don't understand this fundamental, scriptural, reality you've completely missed the point.
Strawman. Didn't says God's name is Jesus.
Jesus has the name ABOVE every name that is named i.e. He is God.

Back