Atheists just love peer reviews. If a "scholar" reviews something they like favorably, the "scholar" is an official peer.

Then prove what the video shows isn't true....or go away. It's that simple.
I watched the video and was somewhat puzzled in light of your statement above. There is a description of what seems to happen, but no claims beyond that. No claims of, this would be impossible without God, and no claims of this shows God. If I'm wrong by all means describe why.

I watched the video and was somewhat puzzled in light of your statement above. There is a description of what seems to happen, but no claims beyond that. No claims of, this would be impossible without God, and no claims of this shows God. If I'm wrong by all means describe why.
I never said there woulf be a claim.
Didn't you think what was presented was amazing?

The video showed an assembly line....how did it evolve?
Why don't you ask an expert who could answer? All I can do is give the basics of evolution that won't be enough. You're wasting your time asking non experts for something that would require an in depth explanation.

Why don't you ask an expert who could answer? All I can do is give the basics of evolution that won't be enough.
As I have said...I have asked...and those I've asked didn't have an answer.

Why don't you have an answer? How did the DNA come about? How did it code the ability to produce something that reads its own message? Once the message was read how did it translate it into something that could be built be another organelle....where did that organelle get the ability to do what it did...where did the coding foe that organelle come from? .....I can go on and on.

The answer....God did it.

As I have said...I have asked...and those I've asked didn't have an answer.
Who did you ask and what were their qualifications?
Why don't you have an answer?
Because I don't have the education. I keep telling you this.
How did the DNA come about? How did it code the ability to produce something that reads its own message? Once the message was read how did it translate it into something that could be built be another organelle....where did that organelle get the ability to do what it did...where did the coding foe that organelle come from? .....I can go on and on.
All you're doing here is asking questions rather than giving information in favour of your case.

You seem to be implying that it all couldn't come about naturally but you're giving no reason to think it. You are committing the fallacy of personal incredulity, ie, i can't see how this could be naturally, therefore God did it. You need more than that to make your point.
The answer....God did it.

So you say but haven't shown.

Who did you ask and what were their qualifications?

Because I don't have the education. I keep telling you this.

All you're doing here is asking questions rather than giving information in favour of your case.

You seem to be implying that it all couldn't come about naturally but you're giving no reason to think it. You are committing the fallacy of personal incredulity, ie, i can't see how this could be naturally, therefore God did it. You need more than that to make your point.

So you say but haven't shown.
The point is pretty obvious...at one point in the assembly line there are subsequent steps required to produce the "product"

In one of the videos a motor protein is shown walking across a microtubule.
The microtubule as portrayed in the video self assembled as a bridge for the motor protein to walk across. How dit it know where to do it and how to do it via evolutionism theory?
The "feet" of the motor protein interacted with the microtubule via a chemical reaction with each other that propels the motor protein along the microtubule....prior to that the motorprotein picked up a package....specially designed to grap the package and the package specially designed to receive the grasps of the motor protein...keeping in mind the lipid package was constructed via a DNA message and it own assembly line....then the lipid package was transported acoss the microtubule bridge (that disassemble) to the proper destination where the cell used the package...according to the genetic DDA code.......and you still believe this small portion of the process evolved by random chance mutation?

There's a point when you will realize this process required an intelligent designer.

The point is pretty obvious...at one point in the assembly line there are subsequent steps required to produce the "product"

In one of the videos a motor protein is shown walking across a microtubule.
The microtubule as portrayed in the video self assembled as a bridge for the motor protein to walk across. How dit it know where to do it and how to do it via evolutionism theory?
The "feet" of the motor protein interacted with the microtubule via a chemical reaction with each other that propels the motor protein along the microtubule....prior to that the motorprotein picked up a package....specially designed to grap the package and the package specially designed to receive the grasps of the motor protein...keeping in mind the lipid package was constructed via a DNA message and it own assembly line....then the lipid package was transported acoss the microtubule bridge (that disassemble) to the proper destination where the cell used the package...according to the genetic DDA code.......and you still believe this small portion of the process evolved by random chance mutation?

There's a point when you will realize this process required an intelligent designer.
You didn't answer the question, who did you ask and what were their qualifications?

Your whole thing above is still an argument from personal incredulity. You're saying it's all too complex to come about naturally, when you have no expertise in this subject. You are not giving any information that shows all this could not come about naturally, which you need to do to make your case.

Your whole thing above is still an argument from personal incredulity. You're saying it's all too complex to come about naturally, when you have no expertise in this subject. You are not giving any information that shows all this could not come about naturally, which you need to do to make your case.
I think this is a better tack than suggesting that he ask an expert. Even if there is a biological feature such that no one in the world has (yet) been able to explain how it could have evolved, that would not show that the feature was intelligently designed. This is a simple enough point that one doesn't have to be an expert to see it.

I think this is a better tack than suggesting that he ask an expert. Even if there is a biological feature such that no one in the world has (yet) been able to explain how it could have evolved, that would not show that the feature was intelligently designed. This is a simple enough point that one doesn't have to be an expert to see it.
I take your point.

I think both of my points have some merit, but I don't think the poster is going to pay much attention to either.

You didn't answer the question, who did you ask and what were their qualifications?

It's not about asking a qualified person.....IT'S ABOUT ASKING YOU....and showing why what you believe in is a farce.
This is a forum....where discussions occur....and you don't want to discuss this issue because you don't want it to upset your evo-based world.

Guess what dude...God is real. The cellular levell demonstrates that...can YOU show that it doesn't?
Personal incredulity? Really?

The intersting point is you don't need expertise on the subject...only common sense. Kinda like looking at Mt. Rushmore and concluding it didn't form by natural means.

You simply want to write off the complexity and extrem sophisticatuon and say...oh, well, really smart people know. Then leave it at that.

It's not about asking a qualified person.....IT'S ABOUT ASKING YOU....and showing why what you believe in is a farce.
But I keep telling you and it keeps sailing over your head that I can't answer your questions because I don't have enough knowledge. There are two possibilities, your cells thingy was designed by God or brought about by evolution. All you've done is say, it's all too complicated, but you don't know enough about cellular biology either to know whether there is an understood natural mechanism for this or not.

And here is the crucial part, you can't be bothered to properly find out one way or the other.
This is a forum....where discussions occur....and you don't want to discuss this issue because you don't want it to upset your evo-based world.
A knife that cuts both ways.
Guess what dude...God is real. The cellular levell demonstrates that...can YOU show that it doesn't?
This is a claim based on something being complex, but you don't know the science behind that complexity, and you can be bothered to look into it to see whether the science backs your point of view or not.
Personal incredulity? Really?
That's exactly the form your argument is taking. Look at this complexity, it can't possibly occur naturally, therefore God. That's a fallacious argument and again, you can't be bothered to look into what the science says about it to find out one way or the other.
The intersting point is you don't need expertise on the subject...only common sense. Kinda like looking at Mt. Rushmore and concluding it didn't form by natural means.
Common sense is all to often a poor guide to the truth of the natural world. Just look at relativity and quantum mechanics for example.
You simply want to write off the complexity and extrem sophisticatuon and say...oh, well, really smart people know. Then leave it at that.
No, you are wrong. If you could find science that says one way or the other, I would accept that science.

But I keep telling you and it keeps sailing over your head that I can't answer your questions because I don't have enough knowledge. There are two possibilities, your cells thingy was designed by God or brought about by evolution. All you've done is say, it's all too complicated, but you don't know enough about cellular biology either to know whether there is an understood natural mechanism for this or not.

And here is the crucial part, you can't be bothered to properly find out one way or the other.

A knife that cuts both ways.

This is a claim based on something being complex, but you don't know the science behind that complexity, and you can be bothered to look into it to see whether the science backs your point of view or not.

That's exactly the form your argument is taking. Look at this complexity, it can't possibly occur naturally, therefore God. That's a fallacious argument and again, you can't be bothered to look into what the science says about it to find out one way or the other.

Common sense is all to often a poor guide to the truth of the natural world. Just look at relativity and quantum mechanics for example.

No, you are wrong. If you could find science that says one way or the other, I would accept that science.
Well, I'm pretty much bored with you on this issue. I wish you knew more, but as you confessed, you don't.

Your usual dismissal rather than properly dealing with the issue. I wish you knew more but it's obvious you don't.
I gave you every opportunity to answer...You didn't. You demonstrated that ignorance is bliss by not educating yourself.

NEXT

I gave you every opportunity to answer...You didn't. You demonstrated that ignorance is bliss by not educating yourself.

NEXT
You're dodging.

And what would I find out if I did? Presumably you know, right? So what science says what cells can't come about by natural means?

Back