What's your eternity going to be like?

It's not up to me to penetrate your heart of stone 5wize, only God can do that, unless you have been given over to a depraved mind by Him. At that point it's too late. So, call it whatever you will, I've read all the objections so you're hardly unique in that sense. But, if case you didn't know, I wasn't always a follower of the Way. So, if God can save a wretch and brute like me, He can save you too.
What would be interesting would be to know what changed your mind, to see if that reason would change mine. Somehow I doubt it.

Then show my cowardice, indignation and impotence and "spiritual bullying" (whatever that is) as you "confronted" me.
No problem....

It started when I countered Steve’s bold assertions about reality with my own.
You trolled it and said the reason we counter is because we are depraved, with no excuse, in love with our sin, and damned. <<<< spiritual bullying
I said you were full of crap and out of line with such strong personal opinions and assertions about others without an ounce of real knowledge or experience regarding what you spew.
You claimed I was too sensitive <<< indignation over confrontation requiring a minimization of the other
You claimed you didn’t have to answer for your own charge - because they are the Lord’s charge. <<< cowardice - hiding behind Jesus’s robe
You claimed you didn’t have to defend anything you claimed because it’s scripture <<< impotence.... you don’t want to expose your scripture to reality

Last edited:
It's not about what changed my mind but about who changed my heart.
I thought that might be it. I wonder what objections to Christianity you had that feeling it in your heart could overcome? What evidence does a changed heart bring to the table to overcome any objections and show Christianity true?

If the religious simply lived their lives, I would have no problem with it.
How do we live our faith without exhibiting our faith in our words and actions? You seem to be asking us to put our faith under a bushel so you're not offended.
But they don't; the proselytize
There is no law against such.
and (attempt to) legislate those beliefs onto others.
I don't see that. I do see legislation, creation of "laws" and "protections", to force acceptance of certain outlier lifestyles and behaviors on all, even arresting, prosecuting and incarcerating for those who don't fall in line with said legislation. Now that I do see.

How do we live our faith without exhibiting our faith in our words and actions? You seem to be asking us to put our faith under a bushel so you're not offended.

Yes.... that’s how it is done. And when we counter the poison you push into culture you wonder what our problem is. Why is that? What privilege do you assume for yourself that I don’t possess?

How do we live our faith without exhibiting our faith in our words and actions?
Do what your religion mandates.
Do not tell those not of your religion, to do the same.

And, even more important, do not try to legislate those madates onto others.
You think gay sex is wrong? Fine - don't have gay sex; you don't get to stop others doing it.
Never said there was.
But a religious person, more than anybody, would agree with "legal doesn't mean right".
I don't see that. I do see legislation, creation of "laws" and "protections", to force acceptance of certain outlier lifestyles and behaviors on all,
For example?

You are not the gatekeeper to what is relevant.
Bingo!
Neither are you!
My subjective experience is backed up by objective Facts, as I said.
yet you're offering none of those things to give me reason to believe you.

Seems like you are lacking in honesty.
that belief would indeed make it easier to think you're the sole gatekeeper of relevance.
That actually is a lie. I have no interest in telling you what to believe or that you should think as I do.
Yet you are.
You just told me that I'm lacking honesty, and lying. Meaning that you alone are the sole gatekeeper of truth.
so, it seems like you're lacking objectivity on thus matter.
That's what Christians do.
we follow Jesus.
As always, you write your response according to what you think I said rather than what I did say.
which is exactly why I ask questions. To make sure that I'm understanding what you're stating.

You should be less sanctimonious and more honest.
sanctimonious, meaning?
honest, according to whom?

YHVH said that His Word, and His Law is Truth. Jesus reiterated this in the gospel of John.

since you have repeatedly stated that YHVH has lied, and hidden behind men to do so, I'm wondering why I should believe that you are not being dishonest now.

The opinion of various long dead superstitious mystics is equally irrelevant.
Case in point!
What YHVH said is entirely relevant and completely the point.
your disbelief only guarantees that you experience what you claim is irrelevant.
You quote them as an antidote to the fact that you have nothing real, nothing factual, nothing objective to support your position.
YHVH himself said that he exalts his word above his name.
so, I'd say that the factually correct, and accurate perspective is that "my position" is based entirely on the reality of YHVH, his historically factual and objectively existent written word.

Just bronze age poetry.
Some of it is indeed poetry. But only 4 of the 66 texts.
You are not in a position to decide that.
nope.
You do.
Which is exactly what I've been explaining to you for years now.

What you decide about Jesus will determine your final address.
trust in Jesus, and you get to live in a paradise which has been in the preparation stages since the foundation of the world.
don't trust in Jesus and you get to spend your eternity in a place prepared for the devil and his angels.
the choice is entirely yours, and yours alone!
so, the question you have to ask yourself is--

What do you want for yourself?
Life, or death?
Joy or agony?
happiness beyond your wildest dreams, or misery without end?

Though clearly, in your hubris, you think that you do.
nope. I see that you've never actually paid attention, so let's see if the above gets your attention.
In fact, to make sure you get it, allow me to restate it!!!!
nope.
You do.
Which is exactly what I've been explaining to you for years now.

What you decide about Jesus will determine your final address.
trust in Jesus, and you get to live in a paradise which has been in the preparation stages since the foundation of the world.
don't trust in Jesus and you get to spend your eternity in a place prepared for the devil and his angels.
the choice is entirely yours, and yours alone!
so, the question you have to ask yourself is--

What do you want for yourself?
Life, or death?
Joy or agony?
happiness beyond your wildest dreams, or misery without end?

Sanctimonious arrogance and dishonesty. This is what you use to evangelise?
Actually, I use Truth.

What you do with the Truth is entirely relevant and completely your choice.

I wouldn't get too sanctimonious and arrogant about it!

Every single human being on planet earth is in exactly the same boat.

For me, I chose Jesus.

Turns out that he welcomes us to come to him.

Mat 11:27-30 WEB 27 All things have been delivered to me by my Father. No one knows the Son, except the Father; neither does anyone know the Father, except the Son and he to whom the Son desires to reveal him. 28 “Come to me, all you who labor and are heavily burdened, and I will give you rest. 29 Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart; and you will find rest for your souls. 30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.”

And

Joh 6:35-40 WEB 35 Jesus said to them, “I am the bread of life. Whoever comes to me will not be hungry, and whoever believes in me will never be thirsty. 36 But I told you that you have seen me, and yet you don’t believe. 37 All those whom the Father gives me will come to me. He who comes to me I will in no way throw out. 38 For I have come down from heaven, not to do my own will, but the will of him who sent me. 39 This is the will of my Father who sent me, that of all he has given to me I should lose nothing, but should raise him up at the last day. 40 This is the will of the one who sent me, that everyone who sees the Son and believes in him should have eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day.”

So, by all means, you're more than welcome to mock and despise me all you want.

Don't despise yourself and send yourself to hell.

Turn to Jesus and receive everlasting life.

YHVH said that ...
Jesus reiterated this...
Neither of these people exist.
since you have repeatedly stated that YHVH has lied, and hidden behind men to do so, I'm wondering why I should believe that you are not being dishonest now.
Since YHVH doesn't exist, the likelihood of me saying that he lied is equal to the likelihood that you will ever tell the truth about what I write.
What YHVH said is entirely relevant and completely the point.
Since He doesn't exist, your claims about what he said are irrelevant.
YHVH himself said...
nothing, since he doesn't exist.
so, I'd say that the factually correct, and accurate perspective is that "my position" is based entirely on the reality of YHVH, his historically factual and objectively existent written word.
Since there's no factual or objective evidence either of your God's existence or of His having written or inspired a single word, this statement is worthless.

Actually, I use Truth.
Evidence for this unlikely assertion?

So, by all means, you're more than welcome to mock and despise me all you want.
I don't mock you. I pity you your wasted life.

Again, you possess an abysmal lack of familiarity with the Bible in reference to the topic at hand - which is eternal conscious suffering. Not a single verse you puked up declares anything other than annihilation, death, or no longer existing - even after both the first and second death.
You don't actually read do you?

OK. Let's walk this dog.

Ezekiel 33,

Eze 33:7-16 WEB 7 “So you, son of man, I have set you a watchman to the house of Israel. Therefore hear the word from my mouth, and give them warnings from me. 8 When I tell the wicked, ‘O wicked man, you will surely die,’ and you don’t speak to warn the wicked from his way, that wicked man will die in his iniquity, but I will require his blood at your hand. 9 Nevertheless, if you warn the wicked of his way to turn from it, and he doesn’t turn from his way; he will die in his iniquity, but you have delivered your soul. 10 “You, son of man, tell the house of Israel: ‘You say this, “Our transgressions and our sins are on us, and we pine away in them. How then can we live?”’ 11 Tell them, ‘“As I live,” says the Lord Yahweh, “I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but that the wicked turn from his way and live. Turn, turn from your evil ways! For why will you die, house of Israel?”’ 12 “You, son of man, tell the children of your people, ‘The righteousness of the righteous will not deliver him in the day of his disobedience. And as for the wickedness of the wicked, he will not fall by it in the day that he turns from his wickedness; neither will he who is righteous be able to live by it in the day that he sins. 13 When I tell the righteous that he will surely live, if he trusts in his righteousness and commits iniquity, none of his righteous deeds will be remembered; but he will die in his iniquity that he has committed. 14 Again, when I say to the wicked, “You will surely die,” if he turns from his sin and does that which is lawful and right, 15 if the wicked restore the pledge, give again that which he had taken by robbery, walk in the statutes of life, committing no iniquity, he will surely live. He will not die. 16 None of his sins that he has committed will be remembered against him. He has done that which is lawful and right. He will surely live.

2 Corinthians 5:11,

2Co 5:11 WEB Knowing therefore the fear of the Lord, we persuade men, but we are revealed to God, and I hope that we are revealed also in your consciences.

Revelation 20-21:8,

Rev 20:11-15 WEB 11 I saw a great white throne and him who sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away. There was found no place for them. 12 I saw the dead, the great and the small, standing before the throne, and they opened books. Another book was opened, which is the book of life. The dead were judged out of the things which were written in the books, according to their works. 13 The sea gave up the dead who were in it. Death and Hades gave up the dead who were in them. They were judged, each one according to his works. 14 Death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. This is the second death, the lake of fire. 15 If anyone was not found written in the book of life, he was cast into the lake of fire.

Rev 21:5-8 WEB 5 He who sits on the throne said, “Behold, I am making all things new.” He said, “Write, for these words of God are faithful and true.” 6 He said to me, “I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. I will give freely to him who is thirsty from the spring of the water of life. 7 He who overcomes, I will give him these things. I will be his God, and he will be my son. 8 But for the cowardly, unbelieving, sinners, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their part is in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death.”

Proverbs 27:5-6,
Pro 27:5-6 WEB 5 Better is open rebuke than hidden love. 6 The wounds of a friend are faithful, although the kisses of an enemy are profuse.

28:4,

Pro 28:4 WEB Those who forsake the law praise the wicked; but those who keep the law contend with them.

Psalm 141:5,

Psa 141:5 WEB Let the righteous strike me, it is kindness; let him reprove me, it is like oil on the head; don’t let my head refuse it; Yet my prayer is always against evil deeds.

and several others,

Mar 9:38-50 WEB 38 John said to him, “Teacher, we saw someone who doesn’t follow us casting out demons in your name; and we forbade him, because he doesn’t follow us.” 39 But Jesus said, “Don’t forbid him, for there is no one who will do a mighty work in my name and be able quickly to speak evil of me. 40 For whoever is not against us is on our side. 41 For whoever will give you a cup of water to drink in my name because you are Christ’s, most certainly I tell you, he will in no way lose his reward. 42 “Whoever will cause one of these little ones who believe in me to stumble, it would be better for him if he were thrown into the sea with a millstone hung around his neck. 43 If your hand causes you to stumble, cut it off. It is better for you to enter into life maimed, rather than having your two hands to go into Gehenna, into the unquenchable fire, 44 ‘where their worm doesn’t die, and the fire is not quenched.’ 45 If your foot causes you to stumble, cut it off. It is better for you to enter into life lame, rather than having your two feet to be cast into Gehenna, into the fire that will never be quenched— 46 ‘where their worm doesn’t die, and the fire is not quenched.’ 47 If your eye causes you to stumble, throw it out. It is better for you to enter into God’s Kingdom with one eye, rather than having two eyes to be cast into the Gehenna of fire, 48 ‘where their worm doesn’t die, and the fire is not quenched.’ 49 For everyone will be salted with fire, and every sacrifice will be seasoned with salt. 50 Salt is good, but if the salt has lost its saltiness, with what will you season it? Have salt in yourselves, and be at peace with one another.”

Luk 16:19-31 WEB 19 “Now there was a certain rich man, and he was clothed in purple and fine linen, living in luxury every day. 20 A certain beggar, named Lazarus, was taken to his gate, full of sores, 21 and desiring to be fed with the crumbs that fell from the rich man’s table. Yes, even the dogs came and licked his sores. 22 The beggar died, and he was carried away by the angels to Abraham’s bosom. The rich man also died and was buried. 23 In Hades, he lifted up his eyes, being in torment, and saw Abraham far off, and Lazarus at his bosom. 24 He cried and said, ‘Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water and cool my tongue! For I am in anguish in this flame.’ 25 “But Abraham said, ‘Son, remember that you, in your lifetime, received your good things, and Lazarus, in the same way, bad things. But here he is now comforted and you are in anguish. 26 Besides all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed, that those who want to pass from here to you are not able, and that no one may cross over from there to us.’ 27 “He said, ‘I ask you therefore, father, that you would send him to my father’s house— 28 for I have five brothers—that he may testify to them, so they won’t also come into this place of torment.’ 29 “But Abraham said to him, ‘They have Moses and the prophets. Let them listen to them.’ 30 “He said, ‘No, father Abraham, but if one goes to them from the dead, they will repent.’ 31 “He said to him, ‘If they don’t listen to Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded if one rises from the dead.’”

I'd agree with you.
But because those passages do exist, as Paul tells us in 1 Corinthians 9 about all means.... I'll continue to work through this.

1Co 9:22 WEB To the weak I became as weak, that I might gain the weak. I have become all things to all men, that I may by all means save some.

I'm thinking that the problem with your thinking is that you aren't as familiar with the situation as you want others to believe you are.

You don't actually read do you?

OK. Let's walk this dog.

Ezekiel 33,

Eze 33:7-16 WEB 7 “So you, son of man, I have set you a watchman to the house of Israel. Therefore hear the word from my mouth, and give them warnings from me. 8 When I tell the wicked, ‘O wicked man, you will surely die,’ and you don’t speak to warn the wicked from his way, that wicked man will die in his iniquity, but I will require his blood at your hand. 9 Nevertheless, if you warn the wicked of his way to turn from it, and he doesn’t turn from his way; he will die in his iniquity, but you have delivered your soul. 10 “You, son of man, tell the house of Israel: ‘You say this, “Our transgressions and our sins are on us, and we pine away in them. How then can we live?”’ 11 Tell them, ‘“As I live,” says the Lord Yahweh, “I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but that the wicked turn from his way and live. Turn, turn from your evil ways! For why will you die, house of Israel?”’ 12 “You, son of man, tell the children of your people, ‘The righteousness of the righteous will not deliver him in the day of his disobedience. And as for the wickedness of the wicked, he will not fall by it in the day that he turns from his wickedness; neither will he who is righteous be able to live by it in the day that he sins. 13 When I tell the righteous that he will surely live, if he trusts in his righteousness and commits iniquity, none of his righteous deeds will be remembered; but he will die in his iniquity that he has committed. 14 Again, when I say to the wicked, “You will surely die,” if he turns from his sin and does that which is lawful and right, 15 if the wicked restore the pledge, give again that which he had taken by robbery, walk in the statutes of life, committing no iniquity, he will surely live. He will not die. 16 None of his sins that he has committed will be remembered against him. He has done that which is lawful and right. He will surely live.

2 Corinthians 5:11,

2Co 5:11 WEB Knowing therefore the fear of the Lord, we persuade men, but we are revealed to God, and I hope that we are revealed also in your consciences.

Revelation 20-21:8,

Rev 20:11-15 WEB 11 I saw a great white throne and him who sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away. There was found no place for them. 12 I saw the dead, the great and the small, standing before the throne, and they opened books. Another book was opened, which is the book of life. The dead were judged out of the things which were written in the books, according to their works. 13 The sea gave up the dead who were in it. Death and Hades gave up the dead who were in them. They were judged, each one according to his works. 14 Death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. This is the second death, the lake of fire. 15 If anyone was not found written in the book of life, he was cast into the lake of fire.

Rev 21:5-8 WEB 5 He who sits on the throne said, “Behold, I am making all things new.” He said, “Write, for these words of God are faithful and true.” 6 He said to me, “I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. I will give freely to him who is thirsty from the spring of the water of life. 7 He who overcomes, I will give him these things. I will be his God, and he will be my son. 8 But for the cowardly, unbelieving, sinners, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their part is in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death.”

Proverbs 27:5-6,
Pro 27:5-6 WEB 5 Better is open rebuke than hidden love. 6 The wounds of a friend are faithful, although the kisses of an enemy are profuse.

28:4,

Pro 28:4 WEB Those who forsake the law praise the wicked; but those who keep the law contend with them.

Psalm 141:5,

Psa 141:5 WEB Let the righteous strike me, it is kindness; let him reprove me, it is like oil on the head; don’t let my head refuse it; Yet my prayer is always against evil deeds.

and several others,

Mar 9:38-50 WEB 38 John said to him, “Teacher, we saw someone who doesn’t follow us casting out demons in your name; and we forbade him, because he doesn’t follow us.” 39 But Jesus said, “Don’t forbid him, for there is no one who will do a mighty work in my name and be able quickly to speak evil of me. 40 For whoever is not against us is on our side. 41 For whoever will give you a cup of water to drink in my name because you are Christ’s, most certainly I tell you, he will in no way lose his reward. 42 “Whoever will cause one of these little ones who believe in me to stumble, it would be better for him if he were thrown into the sea with a millstone hung around his neck. 43 If your hand causes you to stumble, cut it off. It is better for you to enter into life maimed, rather than having your two hands to go into Gehenna, into the unquenchable fire, 44 ‘where their worm doesn’t die, and the fire is not quenched.’ 45 If your foot causes you to stumble, cut it off. It is better for you to enter into life lame, rather than having your two feet to be cast into Gehenna, into the fire that will never be quenched— 46 ‘where their worm doesn’t die, and the fire is not quenched.’ 47 If your eye causes you to stumble, throw it out. It is better for you to enter into God’s Kingdom with one eye, rather than having two eyes to be cast into the Gehenna of fire, 48 ‘where their worm doesn’t die, and the fire is not quenched.’ 49 For everyone will be salted with fire, and every sacrifice will be seasoned with salt. 50 Salt is good, but if the salt has lost its saltiness, with what will you season it? Have salt in yourselves, and be at peace with one another.”

Luk 16:19-31 WEB 19 “Now there was a certain rich man, and he was clothed in purple and fine linen, living in luxury every day. 20 A certain beggar, named Lazarus, was taken to his gate, full of sores, 21 and desiring to be fed with the crumbs that fell from the rich man’s table. Yes, even the dogs came and licked his sores. 22 The beggar died, and he was carried away by the angels to Abraham’s bosom. The rich man also died and was buried. 23 In Hades, he lifted up his eyes, being in torment, and saw Abraham far off, and Lazarus at his bosom. 24 He cried and said, ‘Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water and cool my tongue! For I am in anguish in this flame.’ 25 “But Abraham said, ‘Son, remember that you, in your lifetime, received your good things, and Lazarus, in the same way, bad things. But here he is now comforted and you are in anguish. 26 Besides all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed, that those who want to pass from here to you are not able, and that no one may cross over from there to us.’ 27 “He said, ‘I ask you therefore, father, that you would send him to my father’s house— 28 for I have five brothers—that he may testify to them, so they won’t also come into this place of torment.’ 29 “But Abraham said to him, ‘They have Moses and the prophets. Let them listen to them.’ 30 “He said, ‘No, father Abraham, but if one goes to them from the dead, they will repent.’ 31 “He said to him, ‘If they don’t listen to Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded if one rises from the dead.’”

I'd agree with you.
But because those passages do exist, as Paul tells us in 1 Corinthians 9 about all means.... I'll continue to work through this.

1Co 9:22 WEB To the weak I became as weak, that I might gain the weak. I have become all things to all men, that I may by all means save some.

I'm thinking that the problem with your thinking is that you aren't as familiar with the situation as you want others to believe you are.
I noticed you didn’t highlight the claims of eternal conscious suffering.

I think you have become educated as a result of your own exercise.

Yes.... that’s how it is done. And when we counter the poison you push into culture you wonder what our problem is. Why is that? What privilege do you assume for yourself that I don’t possess?
If you're a U.S. citizen we have and enjoy the same rights. Privilege is something awarded. Rights are unalienable. So, it's called freedom. Not freedom from dissenting beliefs or opinions, as you would have it. That you would tell me not to live my faith but cower before your demand to put my faith away so that you aren't offended. Ridiculous. I believe in freedom to live according to my faith, the dictates of my conscience and the unalienable right to express it as I believe others do too. And I will do that, irrespective if it offends or not because, as you must be fully aware of, it's impossible not to offend someone, as I have proved with you. Because you are offended by my comments I'm a bully. I'm a coward. Etc. So, at this point I think you have two options. I'm not recommending either. You can, 1) accept that I am going to write comments, opinions and belief that offends you and reply or not or, 2) put me on ignore so you won't be offended. Either way I'm good with your decision because I'm not here to please you, or give quarter.

Bless you 5wize,

Ldb

It just happened in this thread. Lastdaysbeliever was aghast at my anti-Christian rhetoric. To get to that he had to completely step over and ignore the pile of garbage he dumped in the thread when he declared me and mine damned, reprobate, and depraved - in love with sin. He had to consider such rhetoric on his part as Standard Operating Procedure that I need to just get used to lest I come across as too sensitive.
Aghast. Give me a break. You are truly dramatic. Anyone reading the interactions between thee and me will see I have neither reacted aghast nor retracted my comments and I have told you I have interacted with far more effective atheists than you, you are giving yourself far too much credit. You are way over your head.

Last edited:
I thought that might be it. I wonder what objections to Christianity you had that feeling it in your heart could overcome? What evidence does a changed heart bring to the table to overcome any objections and show Christianity true?
I never had objections to "Christianity", or any spirituality. I just didn't care, one way or another.

If you're a U.S. citizen we have and enjoy the same rights. Privilege is something awarded. Rights are unalienable. So, it's called freedom. Not freedom from dissenting beliefs or opinions, as you would have it. That you would tell me not to live my faith but cower before your demand to put my faith away so that you aren't offended. Ridiculous. I believe in freedom to live according to my faith, the dictates of my conscience and the unalienable right to express it as I believe others do too. And I will do that, irrespective if it offends or not because, as you must be fully aware of, it's impossible not to offend someone, as I have proved with you. Because you are offended by my comments I'm a bully. I'm a coward. Etc. So, at this point I think you have two options. I'm not recommending either. You can, 1) accept that I am going to write comments, opinions and belief that offends you and reply or not or, 2) put me on ignore so you won't be offended. Either way I'm good with your decision because I'm not here to please you, or give quarter.

Bless you 5wize,

Ldb
OMG are you clueless. If you can’t tell by now - I love the Christian pablum. It gives rise to the opportunity to confront it. You are the one that immediately questioned why I wouldn't just ignore you, and move on, but somehow schizophrenically mixed that with asking what harm do you do by believing what you believe.

So what is it? Should I ignore you, let you put poisonous untruths out there with what equates to a stealth request that you be left alone to do so, or explain why what you believe is poison?

Thanks for the civic lesson... but guess what, we've been engaged in the practice of freedom here. Live up to it without such whiney complaining about the process.

OMG are you clueless. If you can’t tell by now - I love the Christian pablum. It gives rise to the opportunity to confront it. You are the one that immediately questioned why I wouldn't just ignore you, and move on, but somehow schizophrenically mixed that with asking what harm do you do by believing what you believe.

So what is it? Should I ignore you, let you put poisonous untruths out there with what equates to a stealth request that you be left alone to do so, or explain why what you believe is poison?

Thanks for the civic lesson... but guess what, we've been engaged in the practice of freedom here. Live up to it without such whiney complaining about the process.
I guess what you wrote makes sense in your own mind but I really don't see much beyond victimhood whining.

Back