Israel/Palestine

Stop being dishonest with your language. You know the error in your own words. You know Hebrew better than I do.
Since I know the Hebrew better than you do then you have no place to talk. I warned you about saying I'm a liar. This is the end of our conversation.

What's your point?

I showed you where Jacob wrestled...the guy walked away after blessing him, and Jacob said, "Wow! I just wrestled with God and didn't even die." Limping from that day on, he called Him God...after He walked away. Either you don't understand how language works, or...strike four.

I've already done this. You just couldn't read. God is wont to appoint and delegate. Moses was given authority over Pharaoh, as Messiah's disciples have authority over snakes and scorpions. No :ROFLMAO: Abraham was called NESI Elohim, a Prince of God. The Hittites recognized his authority from God. And NO ONE was as weak minded as Jacob, expecting to die wrestling with any of them. In Jacob's case, he was groveling UNDER the fear of his brother, and speaking hyperbolically, using the title to humble himself. Why do you have to do this as if I hadn't read the passages?

That could be...but certainly not in a single one of your posts. You're forced to deny context and seek to nullify the Tenach to maintain your own error.

See above...you don't have to say it to seek to enforce the claim.

The Rabbit hole is yours with the deliberate misunderstanding. El is a title...Elohim applied in the singular is translated "God" correctly. Elohim in context of "ha Elohim refers to high justices...you knew it and made the false claim anyway. Own the hole you dug

Yep...And Elohim singular, Who wrestled all night with Jacob is not a man, contrary to your delusional claim.

Exactly...You've proven my point. There is like in weak English translations, because they do not understand the concept of delegated authority.

I said that.

Sigh...You're acting like you do not know Hebrew and I have to teach you: Ha elohim...is masculine PLURAL. NO ONE reads this in the singular. These are THE judges...plural. Totally different t context.

Nonsense...it's masculine plural...and every time a verb is used, it, too is masculine plural.

Of course...Who among the sons of the elim can be compared to YHWH.

You have to define "the sons of the elim." Michael Heiser did a pretty good job at that.The sons of the els.

Not in that psalm they are not...they're not mentioned. But your interpretation is noted. It's not biblical, but it's a decent guess...

If they've been delegated that duty. Certainly not all men and not all angels.

If he's sent with that, and at that point, he carries the authority of God as Moses did before Pharaoh. God can delegate. He is El Elohe.

Your admitting your patriarch was duped by a guy, and feared for no reason. ;)

I'm actually observing that my God can do as He pleases, appears as He wishes, wrestles whom He will and He's not limited by my the artificial limits of my religion like yours is.
He got duped by a man...who had no more power to bless or change names than you do.

God is so much that you cannot allow Him to be. He does so much more than your religion allows. He makes the Law, not your religion, riddled with enforced tradition and error.

You're confusing residing with containing. The Holy Spirit takes up residence in the heart of a believer in your Messiah. What heart can contain Him?What came into the Holy of Holies, and dwelt there? What did Ezekiel see leaving? There is no Shekineh that dwells? More imagination? Once again, you're obfuscating what happened that day, and what Ezekiel witnessed when your people turned from God and made up a religion the first time.

Nope...I'm stuck on reading. You're stuck on physical...The shekineh cloud was a cloud, and it took up residence...and the priests had to wear bells behind the veil to signal when they got killed in the presence.

Not an answer. Look above.

Nah. I don't have any hope for you...but your error has and deserves a response. There are those who once believed what you've been told, and the inventions necessitated after your Messiah was murdered as foretold. They have looked on the Messiah you pierced and fulfilled the prophecy you have yet to understand.

How little you grasp. The God of flesh isn't flesh. Jesus himself says so in Mat 16:17,
Mathew 16:17 makes your claim? "17 Jesus replied, “Blessed are you, Simon son of Jonah! For this was not revealed to you by flesh and blood, but by My Father in heaven." Straws are easier to grasp than you think, aren't there. The God of all flesh, came to us as the Word made Flesh, to tabernacle with us...as foretold, and His name is Wonderful, Counselor, Prince of Peace, Mighty God, Everlasting Father...and of the increase of His government there shall be no end." That's the part you always miss...and we're here to remind you.
agreeing with Isaiah 40:18,25; 46:5; where likeness, Hebrew damah, is the root for blood, physicality, and adam/man.
18To whom will you liken God?
To what image will you compare Him?...
...25“To whom will you liken Me,
or who is My equal?” asks the Holy One."
You quoted these verses because you haven't obfuscated enough? Or to highlight your limited gods ability to keep the promise of Emmanuel? Most of the prophecies you're forced to deny come from Isaiah.

Yep, His actions of blessings and curses don't require His physical presence.
His Redemption did...which is why His soul is made a guilt offering.

Maybe fix the rest of your post so that it can be replied to???
OK...
Born again entails keeping the commandments.
No it doesn't...That's a side effect.

So why start up again? It's all been discussed. And no, we aren't friends in any sense.
This point seems very important to you...
It breaks your heart, doesn't it, to have a discussion with someone who knows the Tenakh, and calls you on your error according to your false claims.

So just end it now.
You wish...just stop posting, and I'll have no answer to what you didn't post. There will be no error to refute. Even the fool when he keeps silent is counted wise. Solomon taught me that.

And yet the debt wasn't paid or you wouldn't die. ;)
It's appointed unto man once to die, and then the judgment. Unless a seed falls into the ground and dies, it abides alone.

But the death of which you speak here is the death Abraham and Isaac also died...and our God, the God of Abraham and Isaac is not the God of the dead. That's why the saints of old slept and were taken to their fathers.

No problem on my part.
Well that's true. You have no problem misunderstanding. You do your part well.

Rotfl... I haven't seen the evidence you're claiming.
You cannot, blind man. It was foretold.

Paul wasn't a Pharisee but shows his true stripes working for the Sadducees and helping to kill others. This is fact.
The Pharisees and the Sadducees worked directly with the Romans, their enemies, to stop Messiah, and protect their power. This is fact. Your claim, your denial, is a non-starter.

You're only move is to insult which is your standard approach. ;)
You're projecting. My only move is to refer to history, and underline the weaknesses in your claim. I do not have to blaspheme, as you are continuously driven to do: "Rabbinical Judaism had to make things up from scratch when the temple and the priesthood were destroyed." That is historic fact.
Nope.
Nothing yet.
Clearly.

I still have found no alternative to hope. Faith does come by hearing the Word...you're still breathing. You still have a chance to get it.

You have zero comeback.
There is no reasonable comeback to blasphemies and churlishness. Why would I want one? That seems to be your only goal.

Actually, Daniel had no sacrifices when he was exiled and relied on prayers.
There is no historic record of Jewish practice in exile. The priests were there.
Additionally, Daniel had the promise of a return in seventy years. He could count...and the priesthood and a David bloodline were intact. You have none of the above. Using Daniel as an excuse for invention is a coy, interesting diversion. Where is the ark of the covenant/

So what's your point? That Palestinians are Philistines?
What's yours? The etymology is meaningless? I'm not saying bloodlines didn't mingle. I'm saying the Philistines exist in two languages despite your claims.
You're showing your same worthless arguments.
Since you only have this, and this at your most lucid, my arguments still rise above yours.

Since I know the Hebrew better than you do then you have no place to talk. I warned you about saying I'm a liar. This is the end of our conversation.
You have no response...it's fine. When you post error I'll still respond, and when I shade truth, you will point it out. You have much to learn, that is very clear.

Wrong, it's all been discussed before.
No...I actually went to the Hebrew, refuted every one of the random references you misused, and showed you how little you really understand...well...not you. You will miss the points that were made.

Your errors have been pointed over the course of last year. It's all out there.
Except you forgot to point out error. You failed at each attempt.

We all have much to learn.
that's the good news. thanks for responding.

No...I actually went to the Hebrew, refuted every one of the random references you misused, and showed you how little you really understand...well...not you. You will miss the points that were made.
Actually, not.

Except you forgot to point out error. You failed at each attempt.
It's all out there. That's why you leave when you got frustrated.

that's the good news. thanks for responding.
Bye

Where is your god? You've answered nothing. Working "behind the scenes" is a dumb answer! According to the Jews, your god has not been seen(or heard) since the destruction of the 2nd temple.
Well, being that God isn't visible, He's never been seen. Even the NT attests to that.

What's ridiculous is that the holes you perceive are the ones you have in your religion. No one has seen your god ever.

Whom Jesus prophesized would be destroyed! Yet Jesus is not a prophet recognized by the Jews. hmmmmmm You think by building the 3rd temple your god will magically appear again?lol
Actually, Tanakh prophesied the destruction of the temple. At best, Jesus borrowed.

Last edited:
Ummmm wasn't your god with Adam? Wasn't your god with Noah? When did their blood line turn to pagan gods?lol I guess they didn't believe all the hype?lol
Freedom of choice. Similar to Christians that say they're Christians but don't act it.

Speculation!
Nope.

Ohhh I guess that's how they showed gratitude to god! By sacrificing their first born son? But wasn't your god the one that told him to sacrifice his son in the first place?
That's what Abraham understood but God provided the ram which was always the plan.

Why would a powerful being that is benevolent ask for such a thing? Bottom line. A real GOD wouldn't. A mortal on the other hand?? Yes it was customary to sacrifice things and burn incense to pagan gods.
See above.

Neither did Cain! Your answers are out to left field.lol
I never said otherwise.

Okay, therefore it was a mortal man that gave Abraham the land. What I've been saying all along. ;)
No, you're confused again.

No the man did not talk about god as a third person! He said he himself gave them the land.
You're confusing verses again.

Therefore looks like according to your logic? You did not get the land from god. It was most likely a dowry from Sarah's father who was most likely a powerful King. Gave him his own kingdom to rule.
See above.

You mocked the Christians for waiting 2,000 years, you've been waiting for 2,500 years and your gods been missing in action for 2000 of those years. And I'm the hypocrite?lol
Rotfl... you started by criticizing and then I pointed out the hypocrisy in your stance. Yeah, you're a hypocrite.

Yet your ancestors murdered him(and all the prophets and His disciples) and to this day still speak ill of Him AND Christianity. Yup, that's as anti-as you can get.
Actually, history shows the Romans killed Jesus. They flogged him too. Why don't you call the RCC anti since they killed your guy?

Speak for yourself! I love bacon!!
No surprise.

A Canadian discovered Insulin and wanted to give it away for free. Something a Jew would never do.lol
Did he give it away free, or are you whistling Dixie? Jews give lots of things away including help when catastrophes occur around the world. I don't hear Canadians doing that much.

Of course not. You can remain ignorant in your blind faith. ;)
Na, I leave that to you. I walk just fine.

Awww your jealous because guys like you have to pay for their time.LMAO!!
Rotfl... I've never had to pay for sex. You though have admitted you're on a friendly basis.

Ya it's called modern history, not a claim from a fairytale. ;)
Sorry, I had a typo previously. You're admitting Palestinians have zero archeological evidence of history in the region. Just modern day immigrants from Jordan, etc.

LOL. I'm still waiting for you to show me where my GOD or Jesus told anyone to do anything evil. You can't. Yours on the other hand? Slaughters women and children, babies, and anyone else who doesn't bow down to worship him.
I gave references already in the NT. You also forget Jesus went to hell when he died preaching the gospel to those being tormented, the book of Revelations, the weaping and gnashing of teeth, etc.

Or do you throw out everything that isn't convenient for you in the NT?

I dont mind if you want to believe in unicorns and Santa Claus. But when your beliefs are harmful to other human beings, it becomes a problem!
Ok, then bother someone else.

Last edited:
No different than your argument about Jesus.
Please explain your position. How does the Holocaust save souls?
Did Jesus have a choice?
Yes.

John 10:
15 As the Father knoweth me, and I know the Father: and I lay down my life for my sheep.

16 And other sheep I have, that are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice, and there shall be one fold and one shepherd.

17 Therefore doth the Father love me: because I lay down my life, that I may take it again.

18 No man taketh it away from me: but I lay it down of myself, and I have power to lay it down: and I have power to take it up again. This commandment have I received of my Father.

Please explain your position. How does the Holocaust save souls?
You die once and then eternal life. Suffer here, eternal reward.

Nope, the NT says he was slain from the foundation of the world.

John 10:
15 As the Father knoweth me, and I know the Father: and I lay down my life for my sheep.

16 And other sheep I have, that are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice, and there shall be one fold and one shepherd.

17 Therefore doth the Father love me: because I lay down my life, that I may take it again.

18 No man taketh it away from me: but I lay it down of myself, and I have power to lay it down: and I have power to take it up again. This commandment have I received of my Father.
Yep, no man but God wanted him dead, correct? Your will be done?

You die once and then eternal life. Suffer here, eternal reward.
I’m confused. How does my death or your death (or the death of 6million Jews)… save anyone’s soul???

Nope, the NT says he was slain from the foundation of the world.
Yes! An “eternal” sacrifice.
Yep, no man but God wanted him dead, correct? Your will be done?
You’re deflecting from the subject. Why?

It saved their souls.
Only G-d can save souls. We cannot save our own soul or anyone else’s, simply by dying.
Then he had no choice.
It was a choice, decided from all eternity.
Not deflecting at all. You asked how someone with no choice can be a sacrifice
No. I asked what the purpose of the sacrifice would be… supposing the Holocaust was a sacrifice.

It seems you would like to redirect the conversation to Jesus.

Only G-d can save souls. We cannot save our own soul or anyone else’s, simply by dying.
We make choices which save our souls.

It was a choice, decided from all eternity.
No, he followed the Father's will which means no choice. Your will be done. He wanted to pass the cup.

No. I asked what the purpose of the sacrifice would be… supposing the Holocaust was a sacrifice.
I already answered.

It seems you would like to redirect the conversation to Jesus.
No, it's part of the conversation.

Back