Is the Spirit owned by all three members of the Trinity?

The Spirit HIMSELF speaks.

Ezekiel 2:2
As he spoke, the Spirit came into me and raised me to my feet, and I heard him speaking to me.
Well, the Father is spirit. No need for another. But, His will is also ruach, spirit, which enters someone and enables one to do what is commanded.

Nope, the He is the glory. The "him" is the Lord.
Nope.

Last edited:
Nope the grammar shows it is the Lord.

Gill's Exposition of the Entire Bible
And in the morning, then ye shall see the glory of the Lord,.... Either as displayed in this wonderful affair, raining bread about their tents, which was in the morning, or else as it appeared in the cloud, Exodus 16:7 the latter sense seems to be confirmed by what follows: for that he; the glory of the Lord, the glorious Shechinah of Jehovah, the Angel that went before them in the cloud, the eternal Word and Son of God: heareth your murmurings against the Lord; against Jehovah his Father; see Genesis 19:24.

Both are true. Oops! Ruach denotes will, desire, prophecy, etc., with respect to God.

No the Spirit is a person who speaks and is distinct from God. Oops!

As he spoke, the Spirit came into me and raised me to my feet, and I heard him speaking to me.

NOT the Father speaking.

Gill's Exposition of the Entire Bible
Am I supposed to hold this in high esteem ??

And in the morning, then ye shall see the glory of the Lord,.... Either as displayed in this wonderful affair, raining bread about their tents, which was in the morning,
Which is what I said regarding Ex 16:13.

or else as it appeared in the cloud,
The cloud was the glory elsewhere too.

Exodus 16:7 the latter sense seems to be confirmed by what follows: for that he; the glory of the Lord, the glorious Shechinah of Jehovah, the Angel that went before them in the cloud, the eternal Word and Son of God: heareth your murmurings against the Lord; against Jehovah his Father;
Yep, Christian understanding.

see Genesis 19:24.

No the Spirit is a person who speaks and is distinct from God. Oops!
Nope, it is just God the Father.

Yep, God spoke and His will entered another. Pretty simple.

NOT the Father speaking.
Sure it is.

Nope, it is just God the Father.

Nope. It's not "just the Father".

Psalm 104:30
When you send YOUR SPIRIT, they are created, and you renew the face of the ground.

Isaiah 48:16
Come ye near unto me, hear ye this; I have not spoken in secret from the beginning; from the time that it was, there am I: and now the Lord GOD, AND HIS SPIRIT, hath sent me.

Oops!

Nope. It's not "just the Father".

Psalm 104:30
When you send YOUR SPIRIT, they are created, and you renew the face of the ground.
The Father speaks His will and the life force, also ruach, enters all flesh.

Isaiah 48:16
Come ye near unto me, hear ye this; I have not spoken in secret from the beginning; from the time that it was, there am I: and now the Lord GOD, AND HIS SPIRIT, hath sent me.
Yes, God sends Isaiah in His will.

For you.

Rotfl... manna came down and that's what people ate, they didn't eat Jesus.

Yes they did.

John 6:48
I am the bread of life.

John 6:51
I am the living bread that came down from heaven. If anyone eats of this bread, he will live forever. And this bread, which I will give for the life of the world, is My flesh."

John 6:35
Then Jesus declared, “I am the bread of life. Whoever comes to me will never go hungry, and whoever believes in me will never be thirsty.

Back