Is the Spirit owned by all three members of the Trinity?

Yes they did.
Nope. Exodus 16 shows differently.

John 6:48
I am the bread of life.

John 6:51
I am the living bread that came down from heaven. If anyone eats of this bread, he will live forever. And this bread, which I will give for the life of the world, is My flesh."

John 6:35
Then Jesus declared, “I am the bread of life. Whoever comes to me will never go hungry, and whoever believes in me will never be thirsty.
Disproven by your own verses chosen in Exodus 16. Thank you. ;)

BTW, don't you still eat and thirst? Rotfl...

Spoken like a true apostate jew
Rotfl... the personal attacks when you have no better recourse. ;)

It's ironic your username is Photine, the Samaritan woman, who Jesus said worshipped what she didn't know. Don't you think?

John 4:22
You Samaritans worship what you do not know; we worship what we do know, for salvation is from the Jews.

Last edited:
BTW, don't you still eat and thirst? Rotfl...

1 Corinthians 2:14
The person without the Spirit does not accept the things that come from the Spirit of God but considers them foolishness, and cannot understand them because they are discerned only through the Spirit.

Nehemiah 9
19 “Because of your great compassion you did not abandon them in the wilderness. By day the pillar of cloud did not fail to guide them on their path, nor the pillar of fire by night to shine on the way they were to take. 20 You gave your good Spirit to instruct them. You did not withhold your manna from their mouths, and you gave them water for their thirst. 21 For forty years you sustained them in the wilderness; they lacked nothing, their clothes did not wear out nor did their feet become swollen.

1 Corinthians 2:14
The person without the Spirit does not accept the things that come from the Spirit of God but considers them foolishness, and cannot understand them because they are discerned only through the Spirit.
Zechariah 7:12, Ezekiel 36:26-27. Those with the spirit are obedient to the law.

Aren't you still thirsty and hungry?

Nehemiah 9
19 “Because of your great compassion you did not abandon them in the wilderness. By day the pillar of cloud did not fail to guide them on their path, nor the pillar of fire by night to shine on the way they were to take. 20 You gave your good Spirit to instruct them. You did not withhold your manna from their mouths, and you gave them water for their thirst. 21 For forty years you sustained them in the wilderness; they lacked nothing, their clothes did not wear out nor did their feet become swollen.
Yep, beautiful 😍.

Yep, beautiful 😍.

Yep, it's about Jesus.

Then Jesus declared, “I am the bread of life. Whoever comes to me will never go hungry, and whoever believes in me will never be thirsty.

It's not about your "gods will".

Yep, it's about Jesus.

Nope, we ate real manna in the desert 🏜.

You're still hungry and thirsty. Stay thirsty my friend. ;)

It's not about your "gods will".
You Samaritans worship what you do not know; we worship what we do know, for salvation is from the Jews.

I think you're done.

Nope, we ate real manna in the desert 🏜.

You're still hungry and thirsty. Stay thirsty my friend. ;)

Christians are the real Jews. Deal with it.

Nope. Not replaced. Christianity was started by Messiah believing Jews.
23Moreover, the word of the LORD came to Jeremiah: 24“Have you not noticed what these people are saying: ‘The LORD has rejected the two families He had chosen’? So they despise My people and no longer regard them as a nation. 25This is what the LORD says: If I have not established My covenant with the day and the night and the fixed order of heaven and earth, 26then I would also reject the descendants of Jacob and of My servant David, so as not to take from his descendants rulers over the descendants of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. For I will restore them from captivityg and will have compassion on them.”

Sorry, we aren't replaced.

23Moreover, the word of the LORD came to Jeremiah: 24“Have you not noticed what these people are saying: ‘The LORD has rejected the two families He had chosen’? So they despise My people and no longer regard them as a nation. 25This is what the LORD says: If I have not established My covenant with the day and the night and the fixed order of heaven and earth, 26then I would also reject the descendants of Jacob and of My servant David, so as not to take from his descendants rulers over the descendants of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. For I will restore them from captivityg and will have compassion on them.”

Sorry, we aren't replaced.

Never said replaced, non believing Jews ain't Jews at all. It was the believing Jews who started Christianity.

Never said replaced, non believing Jews ain't Jews at all. It was the believing Jews who started Christianity.
Sorry, but Tanakh doesn't support this nonsense.

Besides, Samaritans don't know God. ;)

Turn out the lights, the party's over, pack up your bags and say goodnight 😴. 🎶 🎵 🪕

Sorry, but Tanakh doesn't support this nonsense.

Deut 32:5,20
They have corrupted themselves, their spot is not the spot of his children: they are a perverse and crooked generation.

20And he said, I will hide my face from them, I will see what their end shall be: for they are a very froward generation, children in whom is no faith.

Deut 32:5,20
They have corrupted themselves, their spot is not the spot of his children: they are a perverse and crooked generation.

20And he said, I will hide my face from them, I will see what their end shall be: for they are a very froward generation, children in whom is no faith.
Rotfl... and none of this has to do with Jesus. Rotfl...

Deut 32:6
Is He not your Father and Creator? Has He not made you and established you?

Rotfl... and none of this has to do with Jesus. Rotfl...

Of course it does.

Of course it does.
Nope. Context.

Deut 32:6
Is He not your Father and Creator? Has He not made you and established you?

Rotfl... you believe and you're still hungry and thirsty 😋.

You Samaritans worship what you do not know; we worship what we do know, for salvation is from the Jews

By the Word all things were made (Ps 33:6, John 1:3).
Yep, God's spoken word, the Father's spoken words. Word isn't a person.

You Samaritans worship what you do not know; we worship what we do know, for salvation is from the Jews

Aren't you still thirsty 🤔?

Take care Photine 🙂.

Yep, God's spoken word, the Father's spoken words. Word isn't a person.

Aren't you still thirsty 🤔?

Take care Photine 🙂.

That woman WAS given the water of eternal life.

Why? Because she believed in the Messiah.

Back