wof is dead

Pagan babble.
Next.
Your babble is ignorance...and invention...and your gospel is found in your willingness to add to the scripture despite its instruction not to, and to insult those whom you consider "outside" your special knowledge. I'd love to know what cult you belong to. Do you all have a name?? Or are you your own independent standalone cult that has been "inspired" to remove yourself from the historic church like Joe Smith and Charles Tase Russel before you?

2 Cor 14,16,17,18 Christ is identified as The Lord who is The Spirit. At no point does Paul insert a "the third person of the trinity" into the text. You're in THE CULT. DEAL WITH IT.

Are you telling God nope? That you'll add despite His clear admonishment? I didn't invent Proverbs. Or the promise of rebuke for invention and addition. I just think it prudent to make you aware of the lack of sagacity you display.

Are you telling God nope? That you'll add despite His clear admonishment? I didn't invent Proverbs. Or the promise of rebuke for invention and addition. I just think it prudent to make you aware of the lack of sagacity you display.

I didn't add anything. I was showing how you're wrong.

2 Cor 14,16,17,18 Christ is identified as The Lord who is The Spirit. At no point does Paul insert a "the third person of the trinity" into the text. You're in THE CULT. DEAL WITH IT.
It's easy to say that when you're forced to add the word to the text to make it say what you want it to say...

On the other hand, Trinitarians have no problem saying the Lord Jesus the anointed is One Lord with the Spirit Who is the anointing Who is also Lord with the Father Who sent them to us, as One Lord, One Christ One Spirit, who loved to the extreme, as One...that HE gave! You're kind of striving to avoid obedience to His One new commandment, aren't you?

To show you how you're wrong.
You don't add to scripture to show how someone is wrong who is quoting scripture. Someone who is Christian needs to help you understand the basics...When you've added to scripture, as I showed you, you're not counted among the "honest." Put it simply.

You have to add to scripture. You do not base your faith on what He says, but on what you insist He has to say to agree with you.

There have been those in history that did stuff like that. Arius comes to mind. They didn't fare well or bring the harmony that Jesus demands. So did Joe Smith and Charles Tase Russel. The latter even re-wrote the Bible so it would agree with him, and produced his own "translation." The French version of his invention has to be translated from the English, because Russel did not know any of the original languages and made stuff up. You might notice that your invention is not a source of harmony....

...then again...you...might not.

You don't add to scripture to show how someone is wrong who is quoting scripture. Someone who is Christian needs to help you understand the basics...When you've added to scripture, as I showed you, you'r not counted among the "honest." Put it simply.

You have to add to scripture. You do not base your faith on what He says, but on what you insist He has to say to agree with you.

There have been those in history that did stuff like that. Arius comes to mind. They didn't fare well or bring the harmony that Jesus demands. You might notice that your invention is not a source of harmony....

Showing that CHRIST is the Lord based on Verse 14. Paul keeps referring to Christ. Only in your idol worshipper dumbed-down mind can you not see it, resorting to false accusations.

14 "ONLY in CHRIST is it removed"
16 "When anyone turns to The Lord, it is removed"
17 "The Lord is the Spirit"

Christ in view, ONLY, NO the third person in view.

except your av is egyptian and pagan. And its meaning is not good.

Well I like the symbol because I'm a binitarian.

Acts 28:11
After three months we put out to sea in a ship that had wintered in the island—it was an Alexandrian ship with the figurehead of the twin gods Castor and Pollux.

Last edited:
Well I like the symbol because I'm a binitarian.

Acts 28:11
After three months we put out to sea in a ship that had wintered in the island—it was an Alexandrian ship with the figurehead of the twin gods Castor and Pollux.
if you understood His spirit your mind would be blown. Re: attributes, realities, male and female.

interesting the two son/different father issue of the quote.

Reactions: Mik
You don't add to scripture to show how someone is wrong who is quoting scripture. Someone who is Christian needs to help you understand the basics...When you've added to scripture, as I showed you, you're not counted among the "honest." Put it simply.

There have been those in history that did stuff like that. Arius comes to mind. They didn't fare well or bring the harmony that Jesus demands. So did Joe Smith and Charles Tase Russel. The latter even re-wrote the Bible so it would agree with him, and produced his own "translation." The French version of his invention has to be translated from the English, because Russel did not know any of the original languages and made stuff up. You might notice that your invention is not a source of harmony....

Hey beachie, how's it going with Photine here? I see you said the following:

"You do not base your faith on what He says, but on what you insist He has to say to agree with you."

Why don't you use or employ the, "force of faith?" :rolleyes:

In Hinn,
james

Not going very good for your intercessor. He's completely ignoring "ONLY IN CHRIST" in verse 14.
Trust me, he's not my intetcessor. So let me ask you this from Acts 5:3. "Peter said, Ananias, why has Satan filled your heart to lie to the Holy Spiri, and to keep back some of the price of the land?

If as you say Jesus is the Holy Spirit why is Jesus' name not used in the text?

Also, at vs4 it says "You have not lied to men but to God." This means the Holy Spirt is God who you identify as Jesus Christ.

In Hinn,
james

Reactions: Mik
Trust me, he's not my intetcessor. So let me ask you this from Acts 5:3. "Peter said, Ananias, why has Satan filled your heart to lie to the Holy Spiri, and to keep back some of the price of the land?

If as you say Jesus is the Holy Spirit why is Jesus' name not used in the text?

Also, at vs4 it says "You have not lied to men but to God." This means the Holy Spirt is God who you identify as Jesus Christ.

In Hinn,
james

Firstly, how does that disprove it?

Secondly, Jesus said He would be in us (Jn 14:20).

Firstly, how does that disprove it?

Secondly, Jesus said He would be in us (Jn 14:20).
It disproves it because Jesus is not the person of the Holy Spirit. There are to distinct persons within the Godhead. Here, I'll prove it again. You say Jesus is the Holy Spirit so please explain the following. John 14;16, Jesus is talking. "And I will (1person) ask the Father (2 persons) , and He will give you another Helper, (3 persons) that He 9the third person) may be with you forever; So whop's the third person Photine? The answer is vs17, "that is the Spirit of truth whom the world cannot receive, because (or why) it does not behold Him or know Him, but you know Him because He abides with you, and will be in you."

If Jesus is the Holy Spirit why does Jesus Himself say the Holy Spirit will abide in you? And for good measure to further show your wrong about this issue, look at John 14:23, "Jesus said, "If anyone loves Me, he will keep my word; and My Father (1 person) will love him, and "WE" (the Father and Jesus) will come to him, and make ARE abode with him."

So again, Jesus Christ is not the person of the Holy Spirit. Why is it that you cannot see three distinct persons in these verses?

In Hinn,
james

Back