The atheist delusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tercon

If belief or a believing mind is necessary in order to make all truth and reality known to everyone. And it is impossible for atheism being a unbelief to exist in reality, because belief and a believing mind is necessary in order to make reality known. And whereas atheism is just a unbelief and a unbelieving mind and not a belief or believing mind, then thinking as atheists do that they can believe a unbelief like atheism exists in reality is a delusion.

If belief or a believing mind is necessary in order to make all truth and reality known to everyone. And it is impossible for atheism being a unbelief to exist in reality, because belief and a believing mind is necessary in order to make reality known. And whereas atheism is just a unbelief and a unbelieving mind and not a belief or believing mind, then thinking as atheists do that they can believe a unbelief like atheism exists in reality is a delusion.
Still trying to get people to believe your nonsense? How long has It been now?

Waiter, I requested that my word salad come at the end of the meal...

The Terconian Delusion: failing to distinguish between act and object of belief.

But you have it backwards. Atheists believe in a world where God does not exist. You disbelieve in that world, yet it's the exact same world you are forced to believe in along side us. You added a delusion to it however. See how it is you that cannot be believing in the truth of reality silly?

Last edited:
Several years. At least two iterations of CARM. In all that time has any single person agreed, even partially? Tercon makes up in stamina for what he lacks in so many other ways.
Like an RPG character whose experience points have all been put into stamina, with none left for intelligence, speech, charisma, or skill.

Like an RPG character whose experience points have all been put into stamina, with none left for intelligence, speech, charisma, or skill.
Lol! I must try that, though from this experience it would lead to a very dull game.

You make less and less sense. Since atheism doesn't exist, why do you keep making posts about it and talking about its delusion? It doesn't exist (so you say), so your posts are nonsense.

Slander the poster is a perfect case of defeat. Can't handle the topic.

Slander is the tool of cowards.
-- Vanna Bonta
As Temujin pointed out, we've been handling the topic for several years.

However, to be fair, one of the problems is the poster doesn't always make himself clear. Maybe you could help us and see if you can clearly express what he is trying to say? Thanks in advance.
What a brilliant idea for AN. With so many accomplishments I'm sure that an honorary language and logic degree from a highly accredited university (maybe Harvard even knowing this blow-hard), must be among them. Rummage around in that trunk of yours AN for some magic hat that makes Tercon somehow discernable to normal people and please do share with us your findings. Maybe the Rosetta stone may help.

What a brilliant idea for AN. With so many accomplishments I'm sure that an honorary language and logic degree from a highly accredited university (maybe Harvard even knowing this blow-hard), must be among them. Rummage around in that trunk of yours AN for some magic hat that makes Tercon somehow discernable to normal people and please do share with us your findings. Maybe the Rosetta stone may help.
The ideal person for the job.

Let me see if I can condense and translate this into a more coherent post:
If belief or a believing mind is necessary in order to make all truth and reality known to everyone.
If one must believe what they see
And it is impossible for atheism being a unbelief to exist in reality, because belief and a believing mind is necessary in order to make reality known.
And atheists don't believe what they don't see.
And whereas atheism is just a unbelief and a unbelieving mind and not a belief or believing mind, then thinking as atheists do that they can believe a unbelief like atheism exists in reality is a delusion.
then atheists believe what they don't believe which is a delusion

I think this is essentially what you're saying, and on some level it makes sense to a certain degree.

Let me see if I can condense and translate this into a more coherent post:

If one must believe what they see

And atheists don't believe what they don't see.

then atheists believe what they don't believe which is a delusion

I think this is essentially what you're saying, and on some level it makes sense to a certain degree.
Except that if atheists are wrong, then so are those who don't believe in anything they don't see, from Santa Claus to invisible dragons. Everyone has something that they don't believe in. I'm trying to imagine what the wold would be like if every single "unbelief" was false. Welcome the verruca gnome and the Oh God! of hangovers.

Except that if atheists are wrong, then so are those who don't believe in anything they don't see,
Perhaps I cleaned up too much of the post for some. He's pointing out reality, not what one may not see with their eyes
from Santa Claus to invisible dragons. Everyone has something that they don't believe in.
Again, the point is in believing what one actually sees of reality.

Perhaps I cleaned up too much of the post for some. He's pointing out reality, not what one may not see with their eyes

Again, the point is in believing what one actually sees of reality.
I do. I don't see ANY evidence for a god, let alone the special case of God. There is more evidence for Santa Claus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back