Why Jews will never accept Jesus

I understand your wrong.

The soul is the whole person. I'm getting bored.

The soul that sins dies.

His blood cried.

Wrong.

The spirit of God is not a person.

No, no difference.

Jesus had seed? Look to Talpiot

The soul is the entire person. God's life, spirit, is the person's while they live.

Again, you've misunderstood and made baseless assumptions.
You don't let the scriptures guide you. The word shows us that there are two distinct components to the human, soul and spirit. The soul is the person, the entire being that survives after the death of the body. The spirit, nashamah, breath, is what gives the body life as we are shown in Genesis. That's what the word says, I am only directing you to the scriptures, you want to keep changing the meaning. I take the word for what it says. The spirit, the breath, not the soul, returns to God, the soul remains. That's Abel's blood crying from the ground, he's stuck. The early Jews believed that souls remained in this realm after death and they have to wait for the resurrection.
The reference to Jesus having seed is referring to those who have been birthed into new life by faith in Him, not that He had physical offspring. Look at the context. The verse said that He just died and now He is living, it's a prophecy of the resurrection.

No, Mary doesn't have any lineage. Adoption doesn't help.
Mary's lineage is recorded in Luke. We've discussed this before. The DNA is carried in the woman and her lineage goes back to Adam. I gave you the link about what the Jews beleive about this, go read it again.

You don't let the scriptures guide you. The word shows us that there are two distinct components to the human, soul and spirit. The soul is the person, the entire being that survives after the death of the body. The spirit, nashamah, breath, is what gives the body life as we are shown in Genesis. That's what the word says, I am only directing you to the scriptures, you want to keep changing the meaning. I take the word for what it says. The spirit, the breath, not the soul, returns to God, the soul remains. That's Abel's blood crying from the ground, he's stuck. The early Jews believed that souls remained in this realm after death and they have to wait for the resurrection.
The reference to Jesus having seed is referring to those who have been birthed into new life by faith in Him, not that He had physical offspring. Look at the context.
No, the seed is physical. Kings have physical seed that follow too, Deut 17:18-20.

The verse said that He just died and now He is living, it's a prophecy of the resurrection.
Really? I missed that.

David will be resurrected, thus he will indeed be a priest forever.

Unless you can produce a biological father that is from the tribe of David, you cannot make this claim for Jesus.
All believers in the Messiah Jesus will be resurrected and be priests forever with David. God told Moses He wanted all men to be priests.
Jesus was from the tribe of David, His lineage is traced on both sides.

Mary's lineage is recorded in Luke. We've discussed this before.
That's wrong. It doesn't say it's her image, and it doesn't help for tribal lineage, Numbers 1.
The DNA is carried in the woman and her lineage goes back to Adam.
Then Eve was a sinner and so was Mary, who passed it to Jesus.

I gave you the link about what the Jews beleive about this, go read it again.
No you didn't. You have a reference to Genesis which doesn't support you.

All believers in the Messiah Jesus will be resurrected and be priests forever with David.
No, Tanakh doesn't support this. Prove it.

God told Moses He wanted all men to be priests.
Yes.

Jesus was from the tribe of David, His lineage is traced on both sides.
That is false. Mary doesn't have a lineage and he is adopted by Joseph. The requirements are physical descent from the father, not mother.

That's wrong. It doesn't say it's her image, and it doesn't help for tribal lineage, Numbers 1.

Then Eve was a sinner and so was Mary, who passed it to Jesus.

No you didn't. You have a reference to Genesis which doesn't support you.
I explained to you why its her lineage. All men are sinners. Jesus was given life by God's Holy Spirit and not the breath, nashamah, and that's why He wasn't contaminated by Adam's lineage, even though Mary's line goes back to Adam. You can believe this or not, I'm not going to argue about it.

I explained to you why its her lineage.
That doesn't work.

All men are sinners. Jesus was given life by God's Holy Spirit and not the breath, nashamah, and that's why He wasn't contaminated by Adam's lineage, even though Mary's line goes back to Adam.
He was. He inherited sin from mommy.

You can believe this or not, I'm not going to argue about it.
Because you can't. You're cornered. You worship an idol image of flesh.

No, Tanakh doesn't support this. Prove it.

Yes.

That is false. Mary doesn't have a lineage and he is adopted by Joseph. The requirements are physical descent from the father, not mother.
The scriptures prove it, you refuse to study them. Mary's lineage is recorded in Luke. So is Joseph's. Jesus would be considered from the tribe of Judah.

That doesn't work.

He was. He inherited sin from mommy.

t
Because you can't. You're cornered. You worship an idol image of flesh.
Guess what, in the Old Testament David as a similitude of the Messiah is worshiped with God and it is not idolatry. Go find the scripture.
If you can understand the principle God gave in Genesis, and you've proved you can't comprehend it, then you won't be able to see that Jesus could not have inherited sin.

Where does it say its Mary's? Women don't help with the tribe.
I've already explained it in earlier posts. Go back and reread them I don't have time to explain it all over again. You obviously do have a comprehension or memory problem.

The sacred text uses the word LORD to denote the fact that the angel is speaking for the LORD. But Abraham addresses him as lord smallcase, because he is an angel.
The man Abraham is speaking to is not identified as an angel, only the two men that went to Sodom. The LORD is obviously speaking through His representative to Abraham. You are starting to get it, that's what the Messiah is, God's representative.

Guess what, in the Old Testament David as a similitude of the Messiah is worshiped with God and it is not idolatry. Go find the scripture.
It's your statement, not mine. Also, learn the difference between obeisance, bowing and worship.

If you can understand the principle God gave in Genesis, and you've proved you can't comprehend it, then you won't be able to see that Jesus could not have inherited sin.
But he's a man and he did.

Last edited:
I've already explained it in earlier posts. Go back and reread them I don't have time to explain it all over again. You obviously do have a comprehension or memory problem.
Tribal lineage is from the father, not mother's. Messiah must physically descend from the male physical seed and loins of Abraham and David. Mary has neither.

Back