Why Jews will never accept Jesus

The writings of the early Rabbi's prove otherwise. Also Isaiah 42:1 is God talking to the Messiah before His incarnation. You haven't proved a thing.
I don't see anything in the Rabbi's writings about Messiah living before actually being born. This is more imagination on your part.

Those things are not what makes a person pleasing to God and they never were. The only thing that God counts as righteousness is how we treat one another. Go back and read Isiah and Jeremiah and see what brought the Israelite into captivity. The Sabbath was always a foreshadow of the rest we receive when we trust the Messiah for our salvation. If you are not resting in Jesus there is no way you can keep the Sabbath.
Is chicken on the unclean foods list? That's the only meat I eat and I rest on the Sabbath as was its original purpose. So if you are judging me, then you are in sin.
The Sabbath has nothing to do with Jesus. Do you create a fire on the Sabbath, worship the other holidays, or follow Daniel 7:25?

The moral law is taught all through the New Testament. We are actually brought up to a higher standard. We are to be conformed into Jesus' image which is one of selfless giving.
The whole 613 commands are God's moral laws. Do you worship on the Sabbath, do no work, don't create fires, etc?

The point that Paul was making is that these food laws have nothing to do with justification. In other words, we can't be justified by eating the right things. These requirements were only for health and welfare. There are health issues associated with each one those foods, except for the rabbits. God doesn't want us to eat them because they are too cute.
Nope. God requires them and they do justify us, are our righteousness. Read Ezekiel 18.

Paul is the teacher of lawlessness, unrighteousness. He said Jesus taught him.

In Genesis 18, the same term for Lord is used to address God and is also is used in Isaiah 6:1 to address God and the same in Genesis 19:2 - אֲדֹנָ֛י
It's pronounced as Adonay.
Genesis 19:2 is pronounced the same way as what you find in Genesis 18. You don't know your Hebrew.

Moses was preparing the Israelites for his successor. The Prophet like him was Joshua.
Moses said the Prophet would be like him. Moses worked many miracles like Jesus. Joshua was not a miracle worker in the same category as Moses, but he is used as a similitude of Jesus. Moses represented the Old Covenant that is why God did not let him into the promised land. Joshua as a similitude of Jesus led the people into the promised land representing the New Covenant and the promised land of eternal life.

But you don't. Christians sin no differently than anyone else. Christians resist sin no differently than anyone else. Christians are aware of sin no differently than anyone else.
But they have forgiveness though the Messiah via Isaiah 53. We certainly resist sin differently because we have the inner help to overcome sin in our lives. People like yourself, who have never been baptized with the Holy Spirit don't understand this.

Oh for heavens sake. You can also find Jewish writers that talk about the pre-existence of all the righteous.

The accusation that Jews have changed things is an age-old antisemitic trope.
It's not. The early Jews recognized that Isaiah 53 was about the Messiah. Rashi changed the meaning when the Christians used it to show Jews that Jesus is the Messiah.
The doctrine that the righteous people pre-existed forms the basis of reincarnation, not any Biblical doctrine.

The new covenant in Jeremiah 31:31-34 just mentions the same laws on the hearts and minds.

Daniel mentions the Beast changing the set times and laws, in Daniel 7:25. That would be the Sabbath, Holidays, etc. You and the church have done just that.
The beast changes the moral laws, acceptance of homosexuality etc. as we are seeing today. The Sabbath is always the sabbath,a day of rest. That's why Sunday, the Lord's day was never called "The Sabbath" by the early Christians. Sunday, the Lord's day is foreshadowed through the "eighth day" mentioned in Leviticus. The first two feasts, Passover and first fruits have been fulfilled by Jesus through His death and resurrection. Tabernacles represents His second coming when He returns in Zechariah 14 where the feast is celebrated. Jesus' death and resurrection are observed as He instigated the New Covenant.

But they have forgiveness though the Messiah via Isaiah 53. We certainly resist sin differently because we have the inner help to overcome sin in our lives. People like yourself, who have never been baptized with the Holy Spirit don't understand this.
But you really do not resist sin differently.

The whole 613 commands are God's moral laws. Do you worship on the Sabbath, do no work, don't create fires, etc?
Doesn't one of those laws say that if your teenager rebels you can kill him? You need to differentiate between what was necessary to keep God's people in line at that time and what is applicable now. I worship God everyday, rest in Jesus for my salvation because if you are not resting in Him you are not keeping the Sabbath which was designed to be a foreshadow of our salvation in Jesus. When you study God's admonishments to His people He tells them the things that they did that caused their captivity and they have to do with how they treated others and the poor.

Sure I did. I know myself, so I know the truthfulness of what I''m saying. You don't know me at all, so you have no grounds upon which to challenge my veracity.
Judging from your statements on this board, you could not have known Him. I think you had a religious relationship, but you were never indwelt, or you could not have left Him so easily. You would have felt the Holy Spirit withdraw and that would be a devastating experience.

Nope. God requires them and they do justify us, are our righteousness. Read Ezekiel 18.

Paul is the teacher of lawlessness, unrighteousness. He said Jesus taught him.
No, no one was ever justified by law keeping. Adam and Eve just had to keep one commandment and they blew it. That's why God covered them with the first sacrifice. That pattern is carried all the way through scripture to Jesus' sacrifice which is what the Old Testament is all about. I've said that you don't understand the New Covenant and you keep proving that. If you think you are justified by your own efforts, that is pride, which is a sin. You can't read Paul and say he taught unrighteousness, the moral standard he, Jesus and the other apostles taught is very high. The emphasis of the Christian life is dying to self and self sacrifice for others. It's easier to follow a list of do's and don't than to crucify oneself on a daily basis, turn the other cheek and forgive your enemies.

Back