Why Jews will never accept Jesus

I don't see anything in the Rabbi's writings about Messiah living before actually being born. This is more imagination on your part.
That's what they believed. Isaiah 42:1 is a pre-existant picture of God and the Messiah. They saw the Spirit that moved upon the water's in Genesis as Messiah's Spirit. I'll be presenting more evidence of ths later as I am digging into the Rabbinical writings.

The Sabbath has nothing to do with Jesus. Do you create a fire on the Sabbath, worship the other holidays, or follow Daniel 7:25?
The Sabbath is a foreshadow of the rest we have in Jesus. He came to justify us so we don't have to justify ourselves which no one has ever been able to do. That's why Moses broke the first set of commandments. If you break one commandment you've broken them all. The tenth commandment deals with the sins of the heart and thought life. Have you kept that one perfectly all your life? God is always looking at our motives and He knows every thought that comes into our minds. If we think a bad thought about someone that is sin. It's impossible to justify ourselves before God, that's why He covers us with Jesus' sacrifice. When we accept what God has done for us, those things that we do that are wrong are not held against us for our condemnation.
I don't worship holidays, I worship God.
Daniel 7:25 is describing the antichrist who is destroying the Christians. That's why he is called anti-christ. He is not the beast. The beast is the one world government that is forming now. The people that are behind this movement are satanists. Believe me, when they use the Muslims and the Jews to get rid of the Christians, then they will get rid of you too because they are against anyone who worships the one true God of Israel. They want people to ultimately come to the place where they are willing to worship the devil in order to survive.

Last edited:
Doesn't one of those laws say that if your teenager rebels you can kill him?
There is no written Torah without the oral Torah to interpret it. The penalties written in the Torah are maximum sentences. In reality the judges rarely impose them. In fact, a beit din that imposed even one execution in 70 years was said to be a bloody court.

Judging from your statements on this board, you could not have known Him. I think you had a religious relationship, but you were never indwelt, or you could not have left Him so easily. You would have felt the Holy Spirit withdraw and that would be a devastating experience.
Its just not true Biblican. I had all the same experiences that any other Christian had. My relationship with Jesus was genuine, albeit I think now that it was actually with God and I just associated it with Jesus (what we call shituf). IOW I was an utterly genuine Christian -- I remember it well.

Nope. I've studied how scriptures use typologies. Not everyone is a similitude of Jesus, only a few. Joshua, Joseph, the high priest Joshua.
You are reading it into those people. They are not typologies. What Christians have done is started with Jesus, then scoured the Tanakh for anything that remotely reminds them of him, and these passages, Christians declare, are shadows and prophecies.

Its just not true Biblican. I had all the same experiences that any other Christian had. My relationship with Jesus was genuine, albeit I think now that it was actually with God and I just associated it with Jesus (what we call shituf). IOW I was an utterly genuine Christian -- I remember it well.
Were you baptized with the Holy Spirit? Did you ever speak in tongues or function in any of the other gifts?

You are reading it into those people. They are not typologies. What Christians have done is started with Jesus, then scoured the Tanakh for anything that remotely reminds them of him, and these passages, Christians declare, are shadows and prophecies.
Jesus said to search the scriptures and they would testify of Him. He would not have said that if He would be disproven. The typologies and similitudes were implanted in the text to verify who Jesus is. The scriptures interpret themselves and no one has to read anything into to them. David is also a type of the Messiah which is fairly obvious as the references to him being king in the latter days long after the original David died, proves he is a type of the Messiah. The problem with you is you did not have a sufficient background in the word to reinforce you against deception. Y

There is no written Torah without the oral Torah to interpret it. The penalties written in the Torah are maximum sentences. In reality the judges rarely impose them. In fact, a beit din that imposed even one execution in 70 years was said to be a bloody court.
The point I was making is that all that is in the Torah is not applicable today.

You can't have a relationship with God without the Messiah. That's the way He set it up from Genesis to Calvary.

The scriptures interpret themselves and no one has to read anything into to them.
Most of the time, the text are obvious. But there are just exceptions, where they DO require interpretation. Then you have to decide who is your "pope." Yourself? Your denomination? A rabbinical council? Because it has to be someone here on this earth.

Most of the time, the text are obvious. But there are just exceptions, where they DO require interpretation. Then you have to decide who is your "pope." Yourself? Your denomination? A rabbinical council? Because it has to be someone here on this earth.
You claim that you had the baptism of the Holy Spirit and don't understand that it is the Holy Spirit that gives the interpretations? When I was baptized He gave me the gift of prophecy which is a teaching gift and He has used me to teach the teachers. Even when teaching comes from people we still have to use discernment and seek the Lord.

You claim that you had the baptism of the Holy Spirit and don't understand that it is the Holy Spirit that gives the interpretations? When I was baptized He gave me the gift of prophecy which is a teaching gift and He has used me to teach the teachers. Even when teaching comes from people we still have to use discernment and seek the Lord.
Biblican listen. Christian X and Christian Y both claim the Holy Spirit gives them their interpretation. The problem is, they arrive at contrary interpretations. Obviously they are mistaken.

Biblican listen. Christian X and Christian Y both claim the Holy Spirit gives them their interpretation. The problem is, they arrive at contrary interpretations. Obviously they are mistaken.
The word has to be the final authority. Most interpretations are not based on the word, but from people who are merely parroting what someone else has taught and are not being directed by the Holy Spirit.

Oh you are wrong. I had the party line memorized. I just reject it now because I know better.
You had the party line memorized, which means you were taking your doctrine from the mounths of men and never did your own research like I did. You are not alone, the majority of Christians I think are parrots, too and don't know what the scriptures actually teach, only what their gurus say what it teaches.

Back