Why Jews will never accept Jesus

I am evaluating your statements from you posts. You expressed a definite lack of understanding of Messianic prophecies and foreshadows, etc. I think this is common with professed Christians who abandon their salvation to convert to Judaism. It's a pattern.
The reverse is actually true.

Tovia Singer? Are you kidding me? The sex addict who has been involved in sex scandals and is probably one of the worst Bible scholars I have ever heard? You get your information from him? No wonder!!!
Do you have proof? I shall bless those that bless you...

God said he wanted all people to be preists and kings and that is the authority he gives to followers of Jesus. The Holy Spirit gives insights into the word. Apparently you can't understand it unless the meaning is dictated to you by by the rabbis. Better hope they know what they are doing.
The spirit of holiness leads to Torah observance. You have a different spirit.

The word for anointed in the Hebrew is the same word that is used for Messiah and that is why it is translated as Messiah in most Bibles. It is a Messianic prophecy that shows the Messiah is to come before the second temple is destroyed. This is confirmed by the other prophets. Crucified means being cut off, a person dies.
The word is just anointed, which is used at least 39 times in Tanakh, even in Daniel 9. Israel is also anointed.

Where is crucified used in Tanakh?

Isaiah 9 verses 1-7 is a messianic prophecy. The Messiah would arise out of Galilee and his kingdom would not end verse 7. God's kingdom is people and that kingdom is expanding everyday as more and more people receive Jesus the Messiah.
The Messiah is cut of, killed as prophesied in Daniel 9:26. It has nothing to do with King Agrippa. I would never take anything Rashi said seriously. All the prophets point to the Messiah coming before the destruction of the second temple.
All of the prophets do not point towards Messiah coming before the destruction of the temple.

Seventy weeks are decreed for your people and your holy city to stop their transgression, to put an end to sin, to make atonement for iniquity, to bring in everlasting righteousness, to seal up vision and prophecy, and to anoint the Most Holy Place.

In what way did Jesus stop sins? He didn't and didn't fulfill this at all.

The gazillions of posts by you going back and forth with us, especially with Jewjitzu, are ample evidence of the contrary. I rest my case.
But you couldn't rest your case on my last post to you before this one, as you bowed out because you could NOT refute the scriptures that I posted that Proves Jesus Christ was the one that got cut off ( Crucified ) after the 69 sevens of Daniels 70 sevens in Dan.9:24-27!----------------------------------------
rod.ney said:
If it's just so funny, then why does the scripture in Revelation 11:2-3 call the 42 months ( 3.5 years ) " 1,260 days " , which is exactly 360 days in each of those years? Also in Rev.12:6 where God's people will be taken care of for 1,260 days ( the 3.5 year length of the Great Trib. mentioned in Matt.24:21 with the AOD as spoken of ( Matt.24:15 ) by the Prophet Daniel in Dan.9:27! Thus the scriptures do indeed use the Prophetic year of 360 days and the case is closed on your " it's so funny! So like I correctly told you the start date is Nissan of 444 BC by the decree issued to Nehemiah in chapter two, by King Artaxerxes and the math brings us to Nissan of 33 AD! Also there were in Fact Two Sabbaths ( rare ) in Nissan ( April of that week ) when Christ got Crucified ( Cut off )! Everything works out mathematically perfectly to the Tee when the CORRECT Decree in Nehemiah chapter Two ( 444 BC ) is used by King Artaxerxes! Nehemiah is the ONLY one that refers to rebuilding the city ( Jerusalem - as it so clearly states in Daniel 9:24-26 )! All the others ( Cyrus ) are ONLY about the Temple and NOT the City! --------------------------------

Daniel 9:24-26​

New International Version​

24 “Seventy ‘sevens’ are decreed for your people and your holy city to finish transgression, to put an end to sin, to atone for wickedness, to bring in everlasting righteousness, to seal up vision and prophecy and to anoint the Most Holy Place.
25 “Know and understand this: From the time the word ( Decree ) goes out to restore and rebuild Jerusalem ( Nehemiah chapter 2 - Not Cyrus - rebuild only the Temple ) until the Anointed One, the ruler, comes, there will be seven ‘sevens,’ and sixty-two ‘sevens.’ It will be rebuilt with streets and a trench, but in times of trouble. 26 After the sixty-two ‘sevens,’ the Anointed One will be put to death and will have nothing. The people of the ruler who will come will destroy the city and the sanctuary. The end will come like a flood: War will continue until the end, and desolations have been decreed.

Last edited:
But you couldn't rest your case on my last post to you before this one, as you bowed out because you could NOT refute the scriptures that I posted that Proves Jesus Christ was the one that got cut off ( Crucified ) after the 69 sevens of Daniels 70 sevens in Dan.9:24-27!
I simply didn't consider your post worth a reply. Sometimes the same stuff comes up over and over, and I get tired of it.

But you couldn't rest your case on my last post to you before this one, as you bowed out because you could NOT refute the scriptures that I posted that Proves Jesus Christ was the one that got cut off ( Crucified ) after the 69 sevens of Daniels 70 sevens in Dan.9:24-27!----------------------------------------
rod.ney said:
If it's just so funny, then why does the scripture in Revelation 11:2-3 call the 42 months ( 3.5 years ) " 1,260 days " , which is exactly 360 days in each of those years? Also in Rev.12:6 where God's people will be taken care of for 1,260 days ( the 3.5 year length of the Great Trib. mentioned in Matt.24:21 with the AOD as spoken of ( Matt.24:15 ) by the Prophet Daniel in Dan.9:27! Thus the scriptures do indeed use the Prophetic year of 360 days and the case is closed on your " it's so funny! So like I correctly told you the start date is Nissan of 444 BC by the decree issued to Nehemiah in chapter two, by King Artaxerxes and the math brings us to Nissan of 33 AD! Also there were in Fact Two Sabbaths ( rare ) in Nissan ( April of that week ) when Christ got Crucified ( Cut off )! Everything works out mathematically perfectly to the Tee when the CORRECT Decree in Nehemiah chapter Two ( 444 BC ) is used by King Artaxerxes! Nehemiah is the ONLY one that refers to rebuilding the city ( Jerusalem - as it so clearly states in Daniel 9:24-26 )! All the others ( Cyrus ) are ONLY about the Temple and NOT the City! --------------------------------

Daniel 9:24-26​

New International Version​

24 “Seventy ‘sevens’ are decreed for your people and your holy city to finish transgression, to put an end to sin, to atone for wickedness, to bring in everlasting righteousness, to seal up vision and prophecy and to anoint the Most Holy Place.
25 “Know and understand this: From the time the word ( Decree ) goes out to restore and rebuild Jerusalem ( Nehemiah chapter 2 - Not Cyrus - rebuild only the Temple ) until the Anointed One, the ruler, comes, there will be seven ‘sevens,’ and sixty-two ‘sevens.’ It will be rebuilt with streets and a trench, but in times of trouble. 26 After the sixty-two ‘sevens,’ the Anointed One will be put to death and will have nothing. The people of the ruler who will come will destroy the city and the sanctuary. The end will come like a flood: War will continue until the end, and desolations have been decreed.
Did sin come to an end with Jesus? No.

There are two anointed. One after 7 weeks, and one after another 62 weeks.

The 70 weeks are continuous and not broken up. Do you understand the significance of the 70 weeks?

There are always two Sabbaths during Passover as the Passover itself, and holidays for that matter, are called Sabbaths, besides the 7th day Sabbath to commemorate creation.

Of interest as well, is Daniel 7:25, with the beast changing the set times, laws, religion. Can you guess what the beast represents?

You need to supply a source. You did not. You did not bother to check any of those out. The most proper debate etiquette is to supply a succinct quote from a good source, and then cite the source.
I am not a debater I am a teacher. I don't debate it is sin. I supplied you with a link that provided references to the subject. If you can't do your own research.

The gazillions of posts by you going back and forth with us, especially with Jewjitzu, are ample evidence of the contrary. I rest my case.
What's the difference between a debate and having a conversation between people who don't agree with each other?

Ezekiel 36:26-27 says otherwise.
Check the timing and the context. The gathering is about God's people being brought back to the Holy land after the captivity. The prophecy is about the Holy Spirit being given then and that 's when Jesus came. The Spirit was poured out fulfilling Joel's prophecy in Acts 2.

Did sin come to an end with Jesus? No.

There are two anointed. One after 7 weeks, and one after another 62 weeks.

The 70 weeks are continuous and not broken up. Do you understand the significance of the 70 weeks?

There are always two Sabbaths during Passover as the Passover itself, and holidays for that matter, are called Sabbaths, besides the 7th day Sabbath to commemorate creation.

Of interest as well, is Daniel 7:25, with the beast changing the set times, laws, religion. Can you guess what the beast represents?
Yes, sin came to an end in the hearts of the individual believer's when Jesus came.
The is only one anointed, one Redeemer not two. The 70 weeks covers a period of over four hundred years and it correlates to the beginning of Jesus' ministry.
And the eighth day is also a Sabbath and a foreshadow of the other sabbath that was to come, the Lord's day on Sunday.
The beast represents the One world government that is forming now. Its body consists of a lion, a leopard and a bear. These animals were once symbolic of three previous world empires, now they represent the three world powers we have today, the U.S, China and Russia. These powers will all be operating as one under the control of the "heads" in Europe the ten kings. They a have already divided the world up into ten regions. We haven't even seen the beginning of their law changing yet. The antichrist leader Daniel 11, is the one who changes God's laws. There is also a scripture in the Old Testament that says the lion, leopard and bear are judgments against Israel and her sins.

Last edited:
Nope, the Sabbath is eternal and has nothing to do with Jesus.
Again, you don't understand how God uses foreshadows and typologies. The Sabbath was always used as symbolic of the rest we have in the Messiah. That's why it was always also associated with the tabernacle services.

Then neither is Jesus or you justified by him keeping it for you.

You'll never find Jesus saying your justified by him. Look it up.
Jesus said, "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16. We can't have eternal life unless we are justified and His righteousness becomes ours "the LORD our righteousness." Jeremiah 33:16

Deciding what's in or out is dangerous, a slippery slope.

So, basically you don't keep the Sabbath and keep what ever you want like the beast does.
I think any intelligent person can determine what laws were applicable to the Jews at that time. You are obviously not going to stone your teenager to death if he messes up or kill someone if they commit adultery.
I rest on the Sabbath like we are supposed to. Getting up and getting into a car and driving someplace to worship God is not keeping the Sabbath as it was originally intended.

That's not true. Millions did it in Tanakh.
In the Old Covenant only a few select people like the prophets had the relationship with God that He intended everyone to have. That's why through Jesus we can receive His Holy Spirit and have a closer relationship with Him than was possible under the Old Covenant.

All of the prophets do not point towards Messiah coming before the destruction of the temple.

Seventy weeks are decreed for your people and your holy city to stop their transgression, to put an end to sin, to make atonement for iniquity, to bring in everlasting righteousness, to seal up vision and prophecy, and to anoint the Most Holy Place.

In what way did Jesus stop sins? He didn't and didn't fulfill this at all.
Yes they do. The last one was Malachi who said specifically the Messiah would come to the second temple (Malachi 3:1).
The Seventy weeks are about the atonement, which ends the condemnation for sin in the individual believer. Just like when people sinned in the Old Covnant they brought their sacrifices to the tabernacle and their sins were forgiven. This had to be done over and over again everytime some one sinned. Jesus was the last sacrifice, (Isaiah 53),now all we have to do is go to God directly and ask for forgiveness based on Jesus' once of all time sacrifice for us. So the prophecy is completely accurate concerning Jesus, He puts an end to sin in us, we are no longer condemned for it. He made atonement for iniquity. Animal sacrifice was no longer necessary and that is why God permitted the destruction of the second temple.

The word is just anointed, which is used at least 39 times in Tanakh, even in Daniel 9. Israel is also anointed.

Where is crucified used in Tanakh?
The Masoretic text translates anointed one as Messiah. It is "The Anointed One," not just anything that is anointed.
The Messiah is cut off, killed. His hands and feet would be pierced (Psalm 22:16). That's pretty close. The method does not have to be specified, only the fact that Messiah is to be killed.

Back