Why Jews will never accept Jesus

The spirit of holiness leads to Torah observance. You have a different spirit.
I have God's Holy Spirit and I can't have that unless my sins have been forgiven and removed by faith in God's plan of redemption that He instigated in Eden through the Messiah Jesus. Following God means loving people and responding to them as God has shown in the Old Testament which was what the law was all about. The ordinances are for our health and safety never for justification. Go back and research all the things that God condemned His people for before the captivity and you'll see that the bulk of them have to do with how they treated people including their abuse of the poor.

I simply didn't consider your post worth a reply. Sometimes the same stuff comes up over and over, and I get tired of it.
FYI it was NOT the SAME stuff because you stated that there are other Decrees that could fit Daniels 70 sevens! So I used the scriptures in Dan.9:25 it CLEARLY says the Decree will be for rebuilding & restoring Jerusalem ( and NOT just the Temple which Cyrus decree were for )! Nehemiah chapter Two has the ONLY Decree for doing EXACTLY that and it was issued to Nehemiah by King Artaxerxes on Nissan ( March/April ) of 444 BC! So now that you've been Proved 100% WRONG that it could have been one of those other decrees in scripture ( the ones that ONLY mention the Temple and NOT the City { Jerusalem } ) you Bow out because you can't refute it by posting another decree in the scriptures that was for rebuilding & restoring Jerusalem and NOT just the Temple! So show us that other scripture! FYI you can't because there is none other than the one I posted ( Nehemiah chapter Two! So if you think you are right then Post it for me to read ( inquiring minds want to know about that other so called decree in the scriptures that fits Dan.9:25! So show me because I want to know about it because I can't find that other Decree that mentions rebuilding & restoring the Holy City ( Jerusalem )! Now if you can't do that, then my post 100% refutes one of your former response to me that there are Other Decrees that we can get the start DATE for the count down! Show the readers or remain refuted!

Jewjitzu said: - Did sin come to an end with Jesus? No.
But it will END at the end of Jesus' Post-Trib. 1000 year REIGN when He creates the New Sin Free heaven & earth with no seas! ( Rev.21:1 in conjunction with Isaiah 65:17 )
There are two anointed. One after 7 weeks, and one after another 62 weeks.
After the seven sevens ( 49 prophetic years of 360 days ) is when Nehemiah had the city ( Jerusalem ) restored & rebuilt as per Dan.9:25, then after another 62 sevens or 7+62=69 after the 69th seven Jesus got cut off ( crucified ) a few days after He made His Triumphal entry into that rebuilt city ( Jerusalem ), riding on the foal of a Donkey on Palm Sunday in Nissan ( March 30 of 33 AD )! Then after that 69th seven on He got ( cut off ) Crucified on Nissan, Thursday April 3rd of 33 AD and rose from the dead 3 days later on EARLY Sunday morning on Nissan ( April 6th of 33 AD )! Yes He was crucified on Thursday and not the RCC's traditional Friday because Friday would leave no room for Him to be 3 days & Nights in the grave which parallels Jonah's 3 days in the belly of fish the size of a whale!
The 70 weeks are continuous and not broken up. Do you understand the significance of the 70 weeks?
As per your WRONG say so! God put Dan.9:27 on hold when national Israel rejected their Messiah and He filled in that Gap with this current Church Age ( the Age of Grace ) that will end in 2 days [ for God ( Psalm 90:4 & 2 Peter 3:10 ) some 2000 years for us humans ] after Pentecost in 33 AD when the Holy Spirit got sent to Permanently dwell in saved peoples Temple/bodies ( 1 Cor.6:19 )! So the 70th seven of Daniel will resume once Christ's Bride ( the True Church ) gets TAKEN ( the Caught Up in 1 Thess.4:14-17 ) out of the way ( the Taken in 2 Thess.2:1-8 ) so the MOL ( AC ) can Reveal himself by confirming the covenant ( Peace treaty n the middle East ) with Many so Israel can then rebuild their Temple in the FIRST half of that seven! ------- There are always two Sabbaths during Passover as the Passover itself, and holidays for that matter, are called Sabbaths, besides the 7th day Sabbath to commemorate creation. OK

Of interest as well, is Daniel 7:25, with the beast changing the set times, laws, religion. Can you guess what the beast represents?
The Beast of Dan.7:25 is the First one out of the sea of Nations mentioned in Rev.13:1, who is the MOL ( AC ) in 2 Thess.2:1-8! The 2nd Beast is the one out of the Earth in the Land of Israel in Rev.13:11, who is called the FP ( False Prophet ) in Rev.19:20, as he is the one that performs the signs or miracles in Rev.13:13 as so stated again in Rev.19:20!

Again, you don't understand how God uses foreshadows and typologies. The Sabbath was always used as symbolic of the rest we have in the Messiah. That's why it was always also associated with the tabernacle services.
Sorry, but Tanakh doesn't support you as Messiah wasn't involved in creation or anything else.

But it will END at the end of Jesus' Post-Trib. 1000 year REIGN when He creates the New Sin Free heaven & earth with no seas! ( Rev.21:1 in conjunction with Isaiah 65:17 )
Nope. The end of sin according to Daniel 9 comes during the 70 weeks which didn't happen on Jesus's watch. So, you've been debunked.

After the seven sevens ( 49 prophetic years of 360 days ) is when Nehemiah had the city ( Jerusalem ) restored & rebuilt as per Dan.9:25, then after another 62 sevens or 7+62=69 after the 69th seven Jesus got cut off ( crucified ) a few days after He made His Triumphal entry into that rebuilt city ( Jerusalem ), riding on the foal of a Donkey on Palm Sunday in Nissan ( March 30 of 33 AD )! Then after that 69th seven on He got ( cut off ) Crucified on Nissan, Thursday April 3rd of 33 AD and rose from the dead 3 days later on EARLY Sunday morning on Nissan ( April 6th of 33 AD )! Yes He was crucified on Thursday and not the RCC's traditional Friday because Friday would leave no room for Him to be 3 days & Nights in the grave which parallels Jonah's 3 days in the belly of fish the size of a whale!
Sorry, there is zero prophecy supporting Jonah and the resurrection.

The Beast of Dan.7:25 is the First one out of the sea of Nations mentioned in Rev.13:1, who is the MOL ( AC ) in 2 Thess.2:1-8! The 2nd Beast is the one out of the Earth in the Land of Israel in Rev.13:11, who is called the FP ( False Prophet ) in Rev.19:20, as he is the one that performs the signs or miracles in Rev.13:13 as so stated again in Rev.19:20!
The beast in Daniel is the church, Christianity.

Of course if I suggest that you check out his back ground for yourself you'll be afraid to and ask me to provide proof. I think you should check him out for yourself.
I don't use the internet for background checks on people. Who do you personally know that knows Rabbi Singer personally? Spewing false information on people isn't wise and is slanderous. A teacher would know that.

I have God's Holy Spirit and I can't have that unless my sins have been forgiven and removed by faith in God's plan of redemption that He instigated in Eden through the Messiah Jesus. Following God means loving people and responding to them as God has shown in the Old Testament which was what the law was all about. The ordinances are for our health and safety never for justification. Go back and research all the things that God condemned His people for before the captivity and you'll see that the bulk of them have to do with how they treated people including their abuse of the poor.
Nope, you fail at step one. The spirit is associated with observance, Zechariah 7:12, Ezekiel 36:26-27, Isaiah 56:1-8, etc.

The Masoretic text translates anointed one as Messiah. It is "The Anointed One," not just anything that is anointed.
The Messiah is cut off, killed. His hands and feet would be pierced (Psalm 22:16). That's pretty close. The method does not have to be specified, only the fact that Messiah is to be killed.
The MT is in Hebrew, not English. There is no "hey" in the Aramaic/Hebrew, designating "the".

Psalm 22:16 also mentions nothing about pierced.

You're striking out.

In the Old Covenant only a few select people like the prophets had the relationship with God that He intended everyone to have. That's why through Jesus we can receive His Holy Spirit and have a closer relationship with Him than was possible under the Old Covenant.
That's not true. And there's no indication of the need to believe in a Messiah for salvation from sins.

Yes they do. The last one was Malachi who said specifically the Messiah would come to the second temple (Malachi 3:1).
This false as Messiah is not mentioned here and you have zero support for your claims.

The Seventy weeks are about the atonement, which ends the condemnation for sin in the individual believer.
It says the end of sin which wasn't accomplished by Jesus.

Just like when people sinned in the Old Covnant they brought their sacrifices to the tabernacle and their sins were forgiven. This had to be done over and over again everytime some one sinned. Jesus was the last sacrifice, (Isaiah 53),now all we have to do is go to God directly and ask for forgiveness based on Jesus' once of all time sacrifice for us. So the prophecy is completely accurate concerning Jesus, He puts an end to sin in us, we are no longer condemned for it. He made atonement for iniquity. Animal sacrifice was no longer necessary and that is why God permitted the destruction of the second temple.
The asham in Isaiah 53:10 doesn't cover all sins. You've been debunked here again, and again.

I think any intelligent person can determine what laws were applicable to the Jews at that time. You are obviously not going to stone your teenager to death if he messes up or kill someone if they commit adultery.
I rest on the Sabbath like we are supposed to. Getting up and getting into a car and driving someplace to worship God is not keeping the Sabbath as it was originally intended.
Since the temple and Sanhedrin doesn't exist, certain judgements are not possible today. But, they are still laws and will when Messiah comes and the temple is rebuilt.

Acts 15 says you should go to the synagogues to learn the laws of Moses. You can't be grafted otherwise, Isaiah 56:1-8.

Jesus said, "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16. We can't have eternal life unless we are justified and His righteousness becomes ours "the LORD our righteousness." Jeremiah 33:16
Your verse is a reference to the name of Jerusalem.

Like I said, your Jesus doesn't support you in your claims.

I am not a debater I am a teacher. I don't debate it is sin. I supplied you with a link that provided references to the subject. If you can't do your own research.
I'm not sure why you think debating is a sin. Your own NT says to always have an answer ready. A good answer means having reasons and points and evidence. Again, it is not up to me to do the research. LOL

Back