Why Jews will never accept Jesus

The New Covenant Jesus made with His blood enables the Holy Spirit to indwell us and guide us which is the fulfillment of Jeremiah's prophecy.
Yep, Jeremiah doesn't support your words.

You are the one who is mistaken because you still don't understand what was going on in Genesis 3.
No, I understand.

We are called the LORD our righteousness because of the Messiah who is the BRANCH.
Wrong. Jerusalem is called that in Jeremiah 33:16.

We have no righteousness of our own, all our righteousness are as filthy rags as Isaiah said. Try to justify yourself before God draped in your fig leaves.
You forgot Isaiah 64:5 -
You welcome those who gladly do right, who remember your ways.... Same as Ezekiel 18.

Very interesting because an asham is not the sacrifice brought for Yom Kippur, so you debunked yourself. Rotfl...

Cyrus is the first anointed, Messiah after the initial 7 weeks. After the next 62 weeks, Israel is the anointed, Hab 3:13, Psalm 28:8, cut-off from the land, for failing to make restitution for the Sabbatical years of Leviticus 26:18, 2 Chronicles 36:21-23.

Jesus never brought in anything, and sinning hasn't stopped.
The only sacrifice that really mattered was the one that the High preist did once a year because it represented the final sacrifce of the Messiah. That was the sacrifice that covered al the sins of the people.
Total nonsense. Cyrus was not the Messiah and he is not mentioned in the 70 week prophecy, its not about him its all about the messiah and Israel was not killed. Cut off means killed. The text says specifically that Messiah was cut off. Again, there is no other Messiah appearing in scripture after the destruction of the second temple. Jesus has to be the Messiah and the putting an end to sin means that sins would be forgiven.

Yep, Jeremiah doesn't support your words.

No, I understand.

Wrong. Jerusalem is called that in Jeremiah 33:16.

You forgot Isaiah 64:5 -
You welcome those who gladly do right, who remember your ways.... Same as Ezekiel 18.
Jeremiah's prophecy was about the New Covenant Jesus instigated.
You don't understand you keep proving that.
Correlate the prophecy with the Messiah being the Branch. We can only be righteous through Him that is why Jerusalem that represents God's people can be called righteous. We have no righteousness that can justify ourselves before God. Adam and Eve roved that.

The only sacrifice that really mattered was the one that the High preist did once a year because it represented the final sacrifce of the Messiah. That was the sacrifice that covered al the sins of the people.
It wasn't an asham as your using in Isaiah 53:10. You're debunked.

Total nonsense. Cyrus was not the Messiah and he is not mentioned in the 70 week prophecy, its not about him its all about the messiah and Israel was not killed. Cut off means killed. The text says specifically that Messiah was cut off. Again, there is no other Messiah appearing in scripture after the destruction of the second temple. Jesus has to be the Messiah and the putting an end to sin means that sins would be forgiven.
Cyrus is called anointed, Messiah, in Isa 45:1. You can't avoid it. Israel is also called anointed and is cut-off after the 62 weeks from the land.

Jeremiah's prophecy was about the New Covenant Jesus instigated.
You don't understand you keep proving that.
Correlate the prophecy with the Messiah being the Branch. We can only be righteous through Him that is why Jerusalem that represents God's people can be called righteous. We have no righteousness that can justify ourselves before God. Adam and Eve roved that.
Ezekiel 18, Jeremiah 33, Ezekiel 37-45, etc. , prove you wrong.

Why don't have a bowl of soup with crackers, a glass of milk, and go to bed. Rotfl...

27But if a wicked man turns from the wickedness he has committed and does what is just and right, he will save his life. 28Because he considered and turned from all the transgressions he had committed, he will surely live; he will not die.

I gave you the proof already. Cyrus is called my anointed, Messiah, by God Himself.

What do the 70 weeks represent? Cyrus is the first anointed after 7 weeks. The 2nd comes after the other 62 weeks. If you understand the 70 weeks, you'll understand which anointed was cut-off.

Nothing says sin is stopped in another 1000 years. That just shows Jesus accomplished nada.

Read Ezra 1-4. Enjoy!

Rotfl...
You gave Nothing as PROOF, as Cyrus was NOT the one that accomplished the Restoring & Rebuilding of Jerusalem in times of Trouble as Dan.9:25 POINT blank says! Only Nehemiah chapter 2-4 COMPLETELY fits that in RED narrative in Dan.9:25! And he ( Cyrus ) was NOT the anointed that got cut off as verse 26 states! You remain 100% rebuked ( 2 Tim.3:16 ) by the scriptures that I posted that 100% match what Dan.9:25-26 is talking about ------------------ -----------

Daniel 9:25-26​

New International Version​

25 “Know and understand this: From the time the word ( Decree ) goes out to restore and rebuild Jerusalem until the Anointed One, the ruler, comes, there will be seven ‘sevens,’ and sixty-two ‘sevens.’ It ( Jerusalem ) will be rebuilt with streets and a trench, but in times of trouble. 26 After the sixty-two ‘sevens,’ the Anointed One will be put to death and will have nothing. The people of the ruler who will come will destroy the city and the sanctuary. The end will come like a flood: War will continue until the end, and desolations have been decreed.

You gave Nothing as PROOF, as Cyrus was NOT the one that accomplished the Restoring & Rebuilding of Jerusalem in times of Trouble as Dan.9:25 POINT blank says! Only Nehemiah chapter 2-4 COMPLETELY fits that in RED narrative in Dan.9:25! And he ( Cyrus ) was NOT the anointed that got cut off as verse 26 states! You remain 100% rebuked ( 2 Tim.3:16 ) by the scriptures that I posted that 100% match what Dan.9:25-26 is talking about ------------------ -----------

25 “Know and understand this: From the time the word ( Decree ) goes out to restore and rebuild Jerusalem until the Anointed One, the ruler, comes, there will be seven ‘sevens,’ and sixty-two ‘sevens.’ It ( Jerusalem ) will be rebuilt with streets and a trench, but in times of trouble. 26 After the sixty-two ‘sevens,’ the Anointed One will be put to death and will have nothing. The people of the ruler who will come will destroy the city and the sanctuary. The end will come like a flood: War will continue until the end, and desolations have been decreed.
From the time the word goes out. Yep, it's Cyrus.

It wasn't an asham as your using in Isaiah 53:10. You're debunked.

Cyrus is called anointed, Messiah, in Isa 45:1. You can't avoid it. Israel is also called anointed and is cut-off after the 62 weeks from the land.
Isaiah 53:10 is referring to the Messiah's sacrifice that was to take the place of the once a year sacrifice the High Priest made for the sins of the people. The Holy of Holies in the tabernacle represented heaven and God's presence. Only one special priest was chosen to enter once a year symbolically into heaven in the presence of God to make that sacrifice. The priest represents the Messiah, the only one whose sacrifice was made on heaven's altar represented by that atonement.
There is a difference between Cyrus and Israel being called messiah and the actual Messiah ordained by God to be Israel's Redeemer. That was always viewed in the ancient writings as one man and it certainly wasn't Cyrus who was a pagan king. The word that is used for "Cut off" means killed. Israel wasn't killed before the destruction of the second temple, Jesus the Messiah was.
You keep debunking yourself.

Ezekiel 18, Jeremiah 33, Ezekiel 37-45, etc. , prove you wrong.

Why don't have a bowl of soup with crackers, a glass of milk, and go to bed. Rotfl...

27But if a wicked man turns from the wickedness he has committed and does what is just and right, he will save his life. 28Because he considered and turned from all the transgressions he had committed, he will surely live; he will not die.
Ezekiel, Jeremiah etc. prove me right. You have to always take into consideration context and the historical setting, tiing, etc. You can't just repeat what you have been told without checking it out.
Repentance back then under the Old Covenant could preserve God's blessings and prevent Him from killing you, but a soul could not ascend to heaven after the death of the body until the Messiah came under the New Covenant.

Isaiah 53:10 is referring to the Messiah's sacrifice that was to take the place of the once a year sacrifice the High Priest made for the sins of the people. The Holy of Holies in the tabernacle represented heaven and God's presence. Only one special priest was chosen to enter once a year symbolically into heaven in the presence of God to make that sacrifice. The priest represents the Messiah, the only one whose sacrifice was made on heaven's altar represented by that atonement.
There is a difference between Cyrus and Israel being called messiah and the actual Messiah ordained by God to be Israel's Redeemer. That was always viewed in the ancient writings as one man and it certainly wasn't Cyrus who was a pagan king. The word that is used for "Cut off" means killed. Israel wasn't killed before the destruction of the second temple, Jesus the Messiah was.
You keep debunking yourself.
Isaiah 53 doesn't say that. Regardless, an asham doesn't cover all sins.

Daniel 9:25-27 doesn't mention redemption. Sorry.

Ezekiel, Jeremiah etc. prove me right. You have to always take into consideration context and the historical setting, tiing, etc. You can't just repeat what you have been told without checking it out.
Repentance back then under the Old Covenant could preserve God's blessings and prevent Him from killing you, but a soul could not ascend to heaven after the death of the body until the Messiah came under the New Covenant.
You could repeating yourself as well. When the temple mentioned in Ezekiel 37 mentions forevermore, etc., you should know your wrong. Jesus fulfilled none of this.

15Again the word of the LORD came to me, saying, 16“And you, son of man, take a single stick and write on it: ‘Belonging to Judah and to the Israelites associated with him.’ Then take another stick and write on it: ‘Belonging to Joseph—the stick of Ephraim—and to all the house of Israel associated with him.’ 17Then join them together into one stick, so that they become one in your hand.

18When your people ask you, ‘Won’t you explain to us what you mean by these?’ 19you are to tell them that this is what the Lord GOD says: ‘I will take the stick of Joseph, which is in the hand of Ephraim, and the tribes of Israel associated with him, and I will put them together with the stick of Judah. I will make them into a single stick, and they will become one in My hand.’

20When the sticks on which you write are in your hand and in full view of the people, 21you are to tell them that this is what the Lord GOD says: ‘I will take the Israelites out of the nations to which they have gone, and I will gather them from all around and bring them into their own land. 22I will make them one nation in the land, on the mountains of Israel, and one king will rule over all of them. Then they will no longer be two nations and will never again be divided into two kingdoms.

23They will no longer defile themselves with their idols or detestable images, or with any of their transgressions. I will save them from all their apostasies by which they sinned, and I will cleanse them. Then they will be My people, and I will be their God. 24My servant David will be king over them, and there will be one shepherd for all of them. They will follow My ordinances and keep and observe My statutes.

25They will live in the land that I gave to My servant Jacob, where your fathers lived. They will live there forever with their children and grandchildren, and My servant David will be their prince forever. 26And I will make a covenant of peace with them; it will be an everlasting covenant. I will establish them and multiply them, and I will set My sanctuary among them forever. 27My dwelling place will be with them; I will be their God, and they will be My people. 28Then the nations will know that I the LORD sanctify Israel, when My sanctuary is among them forever.’ ”

From the time the word goes out. Yep, it's Cyrus.
No, from the Time the COMMANDMENT ( Decree ) is issued ( 444 BC )! Nope it was NOT Cyrus ( in troublous Times ), who did NOT get CUT OFF after the 69th seven! Jesus is the ONLY Anointed/Messiah that did in FACT get Cut off ( by Crucifixion ) after that 69th seven! ----------------------------------

King James Version​

25 Know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks: the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times.
26 And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined. ---------------------------- So like I CORRECTLY told you several times now - " ONLY Nehemiah chapters 2-4 " COMPLETELY fit the in RED above in this scriptural post ( specifically in Troublous Times )! Cyrus was not and does NOT mention those Troublous times like Nehemiah chapter 4 does! Case closed as the math also works out PERFECTLY for the Nissan of 33 AD cut off ( Crucifixion ) of our Messiah ( Jesus Christ )!

No, from the Time the COMMANDMENT ( Decree ) is issued ( 444 BC )! Nope it was NOT Cyrus ( in troublous Times ), who did NOT get CUT OFF after the 69th seven! Jesus is the ONLY Anointed/Messiah that did in FACT get Cut off ( by Crucifixion ) after that 69th seven! ----------------------------------

King James Version​

25 Know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks: the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times.
26 And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined. ---------------------------- So like I CORRECTLY told you several times now - " ONLY Nehemiah chapters 2-4 " COMPLETELY fit the in RED above in this scriptural post ( specifically in Troublous Times )! Cyrus was not and does NOT mention those Troublous times like Nehemiah chapter 4 does! Case closed as the math also works out PERFECTLY for the Nissan of 33 AD cut off ( Crucifixion ) of our Messiah ( Jesus Christ )!
From the word. That was Cyrus.

Ezra 1 thru 4.

Ezra 1
In the first year of Cyrus king of Persia, to fulfill the word of the LORD spoken through Jeremiah, the LORD stirred the spirit of Cyrus king of Persia to send a proclamation throughout his kingdom and to put it in writing as follows:

2“This is what Cyrus king of Persia says:

‘The LORD, the God of heaven, who has given me all the kingdoms of the earth, has appointed me to build a house for Him at Jerusalem in Judah.

Ezra 4
1When the enemies of Judah and Benjamin heard that the exiles were building a temple for the LORD, the God of Israel, 2they approached Zerubbabel and the heads of the families, saying, “Let us build with you because, like you, we seek your God and have been sacrificing to Him since the time of King Esar-haddon of Assyria, who brought us here.”

3But Zerubbabel, Jeshua, and the other heads of the families of Israel replied, “You have no part with us in building a house for our God, since we alone must build it for the LORD, the God of Israel, as Cyrus king of Persia has commanded us.”

4Then the people of the land set out to discourage the people of Judah and make them afraid to build. 5They hired counselors against them to frustrate their plans throughout the reign of Cyrus king of Persia and down to the reign of Darius king of Persia.

Opposition under Xerxes and Artaxerxes

6At the beginning of the reign of Xerxes,a an accusation was lodged against the people of Judah and Jerusalem.

7And in the days of Artaxerxes king of Persia, Bishlam, Mithredath, Tabeel, and the rest of his associates wrote a letter to Artaxerxes. It was written in Aramaic and then translated.b

8Rehum the commander and Shimshai the scribe wrote the letter against Jerusalem to King Artaxerxes as follows:

9From Rehum the commander, Shimshai the scribe, and the rest of their associates—the judges and officials over Tripolis, Persia, Erech and Babylon, the Elamites of Susa, 10and the rest of the peoples whom the great and honorable Ashurbanipalc deported and settled in the cities of Samaria and elsewhere west of the Euphrates.d

11(This is the text of the letter they sent to him.)

To King Artaxerxes,

From your servants, the men west of the Euphrates:

12Let it be known to the king that the Jews who came from you to us have returned to Jerusalem. And they are rebuilding that rebellious and wicked city, restoring its walls, and repairing its foundations.

13Let it now be known to the king that if that city is rebuilt and its walls are restored, they will not pay tribute, duty, or toll, and the royal treasury will suffer.

14Now because we are in the service of the palacee and it is not fitting for us to allow the king to be dishonored, we have sent to inform the king 15that a search should be made of the record books of your fathers. In these books you will discover and verify that the city is a rebellious city, harmful to kings and provinces, inciting sedition from ancient times. That is why this city was destroyed.

16We advise the king that if this city is rebuilt and its walls are restored, you will have no dominion west of the Euphrates.

Read 'em and weep...

Last edited:
From the word. That was Cyrus.

Ezra 1 thru 4.

Ezra 1
In the first year of Cyrus king of Persia, to fulfill the word of the LORD spoken through Jeremiah, the LORD stirred the spirit of Cyrus king of Persia to send a proclamation throughout his kingdom and to put it in writing as follows:

2“This is what Cyrus king of Persia says:

‘The LORD, the God of heaven, who has given me all the kingdoms of the earth, has appointed me to build a house for Him at Jerusalem in Judah.

Ezra 4
1When the enemies of Judah and Benjamin heard that the exiles were building a temple for the LORD, the God of Israel, 2they approached Zerubbabel and the heads of the families, saying, “Let us build with you because, like you, we seek your God and have been sacrificing to Him since the time of King Esar-haddon of Assyria, who brought us here.”

3But Zerubbabel, Jeshua, and the other heads of the families of Israel replied, “You have no part with us in building a house for our God, since we alone must build it for the LORD, the God of Israel, as Cyrus king of Persia has commanded us.”

4Then the people of the land set out to discourage the people of Judah and make them afraid to build. 5They hired counselors against them to frustrate their plans throughout the reign of Cyrus king of Persia and down to the reign of Darius king of Persia.

Opposition under Xerxes and Artaxerxes

6At the beginning of the reign of Xerxes,a an accusation was lodged against the people of Judah and Jerusalem.

7And in the days of Artaxerxes king of Persia, Bishlam, Mithredath, Tabeel, and the rest of his associates wrote a letter to Artaxerxes. It was written in Aramaic and then translated.b

8Rehum the commander and Shimshai the scribe wrote the letter against Jerusalem to King Artaxerxes as follows:

9From Rehum the commander, Shimshai the scribe, and the rest of their associates—the judges and officials over Tripolis, Persia, Erech and Babylon, the Elamites of Susa, 10and the rest of the peoples whom the great and honorable Ashurbanipalc deported and settled in the cities of Samaria and elsewhere west of the Euphrates.d

11(This is the text of the letter they sent to him.)

To King Artaxerxes,

From your servants, the men west of the Euphrates:

12Let it be known to the king that the Jews who came from you to us have returned to Jerusalem. And they are rebuilding that rebellious and wicked city, restoring its walls, and repairing its foundations.

13Let it now be known to the king that if that city is rebuilt and its walls are restored, they will not pay tribute, duty, or toll, and the royal treasury will suffer.

14Now because we are in the service of the palacee and it is not fitting for us to allow the king to be dishonored, we have sent to inform the king 15that a search should be made of the record books of your fathers. In these books you will discover and verify that the city is a rebellious city, harmful to kings and provinces, inciting sedition from ancient times. That is why this city was destroyed.

16We advise the king that if this city is rebuilt and its walls are restored, you will have no dominion west of the Euphrates.

Read 'em and weep...
Read what?!!!! - Your post that was ONLY for rebuilding their TEMPLE via Cyrus' decree, that Dan.9:25 does NOT specifically mention as it ONLY Mentions Rebuilding & Restoring Jerusalem in Times of Trouble! But Nehemiah chapters 2-4 has all that in RED part of Dan.9:25 in it! So you read that in your Bible and then weep because what you posted in your response to me right here has NO Mention of ANY thing in Red by Cyrus' decree, that Daniel 9:25 says, but in your Ezra chapter 4 it mentions it THROUGH king Artaxerxes who did give that decree in Nehemiah chapters 2-4 in times of trouble! -------- Here it is in this Bible --------------

Daniel 9:25​

25 “Know and understand this: From the time the word ( Command or Decree ) goes out to restore and rebuild Jerusalem until the Anointed One, the ruler, comes, there will be seven ‘sevens,’ and sixty-two ‘sevens.’ It ( Jerusalem ) will be rebuilt with streets and a trench, but in times of trouble. ----------- The times of Trouble was only in Artaxerxes decree for Nehemiah and NOT in Cyrus's decree! Case still closed!

Read what?!!!! - Your post that was ONLY for rebuilding their TEMPLE via Cyrus' decree, that Dan.9:25 does NOT specifically mention as it ONLY Mentions Rebuilding & Restoring Jerusalem in Times of Trouble! But Nehemiah chapters 2-4 has all that in RED part of Dan.9:25 in it! So you read that in your Bible and then weep because what you posted in your response to me right here has NO Mention of ANY thing in Red by Cyrus' decree, that Daniel 9:25 says, but in your Ezra chapter 4 it mentions it THROUGH king Artaxerxes who did give that decree in Nehemiah chapters 2-4 in times of trouble! -------- Here it is in this Bible --------------

Daniel 9:25​

25 “Know and understand this: From the time the word ( Command or Decree ) goes out to restore and rebuild Jerusalem until the Anointed One, the ruler, comes, there will be seven ‘sevens,’ and sixty-two ‘sevens.’ It ( Jerusalem ) will be rebuilt with streets and a trench, but in times of trouble. ----------- The times of Trouble was only in Artaxerxes decree for Nehemiah and NOT in Cyrus's decree! Case still closed!
Ezra 1 - 4 says Cyrus gave the edict to rebuild, and it was times of trouble. You're not reading or you're being wilfully ignorant.

Back