The logical truth and reality of God's believing mind.

How can you know something in reality, when you disbelieve it exists in reality?
This makes no sense and is going off track.. If you're unaware that something exists, you can neither believe nor disbelieve anything about it. If your going to reply, stick to this point.

This makes no sense and is going off track.. If you're unaware that something exists, you can neither believe nor disbelieve anything about it. If your going to reply, stick to this point.

That's not the way this works silly.

As if belief is necessary in order to make everything that is true and known to exist, then you can't know anything to exist before you believe it exists. That's what it means in belief being necessary, it means that belief must occur and be undertaken in reality before the truth is known to you. Can you know the truth or reality before you believe it? NO. So, belief must come first.

As if belief is necessary in order to make everything that is true and known to exist, then you can't know anything to exist before you believe it exists. That's what it means in belief being necessary, it means that belief must occur and be undertaken in reality before the truth is known to you. Can you know the truth or reality before you believe it? NO. So, belief must come first.
No, you have it the wrong way round. You can't believe something true before you're aware of it.

No, you have it the wrong way round. You can't believe something true before you're aware of it.

Nonsense. Can you know the truth before you believe it in reality? No you cannot. And you only think that because that's how badly atheism affects you, and you don't even know it do you?

IOW a god can't exist before you believe it exists.

Nonsense. Can you know the truth before you believe it in reality? No you cannot. And you only think that because that's how badly atheism affects you, and you don't even know it do you.
Do you believe you know what New York looks like before you visit it or look at photographs of it?

Which is why a god can't exist before you believe it exists.

But if you can't know the truth or reality without believing first, then how can you know and experience the truth and reality of God without Him believing in you first?

But if you can't know the truth or reality without believing first, then how can you know and experience the truth and reality of God without Him believing in you first?
That's that god's issue if he doesn't believe that I exist because he doesn't have a believing mind.

That's that god's issue if he doesn't believe that I exist because he doesn't have a believing mind.

Actually in reality it isn't God that "doesn't have a believing mind", rather it is you who "doesn't have a believing mind" remember.

Actually in reality it isn't God that "doesn't have a believing mind", rather it is you who "doesn't have a believing mind" remember.
Wrong. In actuality it's that god's issue not mine if he doesn't believe that I exist because he doesn't have a believing mind.

Wrong. In actuality it's that god's issue not mine if he doesn't believe that I exist because he doesn't have a believing mind.
But you are the unbeliever, not Him. As I know Him and the reason I know Him is because He believed in and for me, that's what took me from a unbeliever and made me a believer.

So what actual evidence do you have that that god exists if he doesn't believe I exist because he doesn't have a believing mind?

Belief alone doesn't help you discern the truth. You need something more.

Illogical nonsense, as belief is what makes the truth and reality known to everyone, because without belief or a believing mind the truth and reality is unknowable to you.

Nothing can be believed before it is perceived. If you are unaware of something then you can't believe it.

More nonsense. I knew the logical truth and reality existed without perceiving it, because it is belief and a believing mind that makes the logical truth and reality known to us. No perception needed.

Back