No Jab for me...here's why...Web site

"Everything you read on the internet is true." -- Abraham Lincoln
I like that line...I've used it in conversations...always gts a chuckle.

Here's the issue....there is a lot of documented issues presented on those two web sites. So much so it can't all be false.

CARM followers...if you found yourself in this thread...check out the links. If you start reading them and determine them to EDITED--PROFANITY then so be it.
BUT,
if you want to roll the stone over and see whats there...stuff the Main Strean Media won't tell you...the links provided are an excellent place to start.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like that line...I've used it in conversations...always gts a chuckle.

Here's the issue....there is a lot of documented issues presented on those two web sites. So much so it can't all be false.

CARM followers...if you found yourself in this thread...check out the links. If you start reading them and determine them to be BS, then so be it.
BUT,
if you want to roll the stone over and see whats there...stuff the Main Strean Media won't tell you...the links provided are an excellent place to start.
Very important information. Thank you.

You're welcome...I'm just trying to help people make an informed decision...rather than what a get a jab commercial says or what Fox News anchors say....as well as the reminders Facebook gives you.

This web site has summed up a lot of information pertaining to the vaccine with it's many problems as well as falsehoods behind Covid 19,

Visit Web site.

The Web site is very thorough with many links contained in the pages that support their information.
From that first link:

Anyone trying to take down this site will be named as codefendant in Nuremberg 2.0 for being an accomplice to crimes against humanity. That includes social media. Lawyers are standing by.
The mRNA jab delivers a synthetic, inorganic molecule (medical device) that programs your cells to synthesize pathogens in the form of the spike protein that your immune system will constantly have to fight off for the rest of your life.
I stopped there.

Nuremberg 2.0? Seriously!?!?!

Also, mRNA is an ORGANIC molecule, and the mRNA in the vaccine does NOT synthesize a pathogen. The spike protein is part of a pathogenic virus that is not, by itself, pathogenic.

That article does nothing but summarize conspiracy theories and is not remotely based on science.

If you want to find trustworthy information you need to educate yourself and find sources that have a track record.

At this point, there are thousands of published articles on this coronavirus. Admittedly they are hard to read because they are so technical, but the information is out there, and knowledgeable people could provide understandable explanations.

This is not important information. This is dangerous misinformation.

If you are OK with unvaccinated people dying, having longstanding complications, infecting friends and family, and serving as incubators for more dangerous virus mutants, then by all means don't get vaccinated. But the rest of us won't be sorry if you suffer the consequences of that foolish decision. And we will be angry if you are the cause of making things worse for those of us who are trying to do the responsible thing.

If you are OK with unvaccinated people dying, having longstanding complications, infecting friends and family, and serving as incubators for more dangerous virus mutants, then by all means don't get vaccinated. But the rest of us won't be sorry if you suffer the consequences of that foolish decision. And we will be angry if you are the cause of making things worse for those of us who are trying to do the responsible thing.
Panic Merchandising. Your "arguments" are emotional.

If you have a daughter and don't want grandkids....have her take the jab.

Vaccinated people are dying. Stop your fear-mongering.

People who drink water are dying. Give a million people a drink of water and some of then will die within a month. Are you going to stop drinking water? Coffee, tea, beer and a lot of other drinks have water in them and those people die as well.
Will you say the same thing about the covid numbers?

This thread is the perfect example of the dangers of the Internet. Putting up a website is trivial, and there will always be a few badly educated idiots who will believe any nonsense - either because of confirmation bias or because they don't know any better.

People who drink water are dying. Give a million people a drink of water and some of then will die within a month. Are you going to stop drinking water? Coffee, tea, beer and a lot of other drinks have water in them and those people die as well.
I’m not the one pushing vaccines as a way to keep people from dying.

This thread is the perfect example of the dangers of the Internet. Putting up a website is trivial, and there will always be a few badly educated idiots who will believe any nonsense - either because of confirmation bias or because they don't know any better.
Here's more of a witness....click here

If you have a daughter and don't want grandkids....have her take the jab.
I have gotten the vaccine. My two kids and their spouses are in the process.

We have had minimal reactions, and hope that this will contribute to a return to normalcy.
I plan to avoid Trump parts of my state and country, and hope that you people don't incubate new, more virulent viruses that make things worse for the rest of us.

I’m not the one pushing vaccines as a way to keep people from dying.
The data clearly show that vaccines protect against the disease, and mitigate the severity of the disease in the few vaccinated people who get it.

It has always been true that vaccines don't "take" in all of the people who get them, so some small fraction remain vulnerable, which is why it is important for enough people to get vaccinated to achieve herd immunity.

It sounds like resistance to vaccination is clustered in Trump parts of the country, so herd immunity will likely not be established uniformly throughout the country.

The reactions to these vaccines are way less dangerous than exposure to covid. At this point, a high proportion of the elderly are vaccinated and therefore protected, so hospitals are now seeing mostly young people with severe cases.

Back