No Jab for me...here's why...Web site

No, I’m saying no one should be forced or coerced into taking them. And in my opinion there isn’t enough research to show they’re safe. In fact, there is more evidence that they don’t work and will cause long term side effects.
People shouldn't need to be forced or coerced into taking a vacation, if they are healthy they should take it to protect themselves and people who can't have the vaccine. It's about being a good person and doing the right thing to protect other people.

Your opinion on research into the safety of the vaccine is wrong. There is plenty of evidence which show the various COVID vaccines are safe.

Claiming there is evidence to suggest the vaccines don't work, and will cause long term side effects is pure fantasy. It's a dangerous fantasy which puts other people at risk of dying. EDITED OUT INFLAMMATORY REMARK

Last edited by a moderator:
People shouldn't need to be forced or coerced into taking a vacation, if they are healthy they should take it to protect themselves and people who can't have the vaccine. It's about being a good person and doing the right thing to protect other people.

Your opinion on research into the safety of the vaccine is wrong. There is plenty of evidence which show the various COVID vaccines are safe.

Claiming there is evidence to suggest the vaccines don't work, and will cause long term side effects is pure fantasy. It's a dangerous fantasy which puts other people at risk of dying. An act of evil for which you should be ashamed.
Many people who have gotten the vaccine have also gotten covid afterwards. And some died of covid. There have been others who have died from the vaccine, or had serious conditions from it. Meanwhile, over 99.8% of people who get covid survive it.

You consider all the facts and make a decision. But telling someone they’re not a “good” person if they don’t take an experimental drug is just wrong. It’s disgusting.

Meanwhile, over 99.8% of people who get covid survive it.
That is false, your source is lying to you. The figures for the UK are 4.4M cases and 127K deaths, which gives a 2.9% fatality rate, or 97.1% surviving. Your source is in error by a factor of 15. Fake news I'm afraid Magdalena.

Here's the issue....there is a lot of documented issues presented on those two web sites. So much so it can't all be false.

Okay. After reading the following statement and checking their references (linked), I was not convinced that they were truthful.
  • ...It also confirms(2) the Pfizer & Moderna jabs are the deadliest of all "vaccines"...

Why would someone want to scare people away from a vaccine that is 90% effective?

Many people who have gotten the vaccine have also gotten covid afterwards
Just like the regular vaccine for the regular flu isn't 100% effective. No one argues that this lack of absolute efficacy means it shouldn't be taken, or isn't useful.

No one implies that seatbelts failing to protect everyone who wears them means they shouldn't be worn. No one implies that aspirin failing to cure every headache means they shouldn't be taken. No one implies a dinner at a fast food restaurant failing to satisfy everyone who has one means they shouldn't be eaten.

Yet here you are.

Why are you making an exception for this one vaccine? Why are you treating it differently from nearly everything else?

Or how about you just don't need it - unless of course you're +70 with a couple comorbidities - specifically if you're obese

Just like the regular vaccine for the regular flu isn't 100% effective. No one argues that this lack of absolute efficacy means it shouldn't be taken, or isn't useful.

No one implies that seatbelts failing to protect everyone who wears them means they shouldn't be worn. No one implies that aspirin failing to cure every headache means they shouldn't be taken. No one implies a dinner at a fast food restaurant failing to satisfy everyone who has one means they shouldn't be eaten.

Yet here you are.

Why are you making an exception for this one vaccine? Why are you treating it differently from nearly everything else?
I’m not. People who insist on everyone taking it are. You don’t do that with the flu shots, do you?

Or how about you just don't need it - unless of course you're +70 with a couple comorbidities - specifically if you're obese
As a COVID vaccine advocate, I stop short of saying everyone needs to get it. I believe they do, but I wont tell them that.

My question to you would be why you're contradicting medical and epidemiological experts; THEY say everyone should be vaccinated (with a few minor exceptions). Assuming you're politically conservative, conservatives here were big advocates for "herd immunity" 6 months ago, but now they're reticent to help bring it about - why?

Conservative personal liberty seems to - without justification - override their patriotism.

Don't get a vaccine if you don't want to. I can't see a reasonable reason for it, but I can't possibly do more to convince people to get one beyond what I'm already saying

That is false, your source is lying to you. The figures for the UK are 4.4M cases and 127K deaths, which gives a 2.9% fatality rate, or 97.1% surviving. Your source is in error by a factor of 15. Fake news I'm afraid Magdalena.
I don’t live in the U.K.

I’m not.
Yes you are.

You JUST said
Many people who have gotten the vaccine have also gotten covid afterwards. And some died of covid.

You JUST argued that because the vaccine isn't 100% effective, don't get one.

You don't do that for the flu vaccine, do you? You don't do that for car seatbelts, do you? You don't do that for aspirin, or chemotherapy or any one of a thousand things which aren't 100% effective.

Do you?

Okay. After reading the following statement and checking their references (linked), I was not convinced that they were truthful.
  • ...It also confirms(2) the Pfizer & Moderna jabs are the deadliest of all "vaccines"...

Why would someone want to scare people away from a vaccine that is 90% effective?
To save lives.

Why would someone want to scare pople into taking an experimental vaccine when 99.xx people survive without it?

Yes you are.

You JUST said

You JUST argued that because the vaccine isn't 100% effective, don't get one.

You don't do that for the flu vaccine, do you? You don't do that for car seatbelts, do you? You don't do that for aspirin, or chemotherapy or any one of a thousand things which aren't 100% effective.

Do you?
No, I said take those things into consideration when you decide whether you’ll take it or not. But no one should be forced or coerced into it.

My question to you would be why you're contradicting medical and epidemiological experts...
Who says I am contradicting - do you know that all "medical and epidemiological experts" agree?

Of course not, so there's no need to invoke "experts" as if they're all on your side.

T
I have gotten the vaccine. My two kids and their spouses are in the process.

We have had minimal reactions, and hope that this will contribute to a return to normalcy.
I plan to avoid Trump parts of my state and country, and hope that you people don't incubate new, more virulent viruses that make things worse for the rest of us.
They will. I get my second shot Wed 28th.

Who says I am contradicting - do you know that all "medical and epidemiological experts" agree?

Of course not, so there's no need to invoke "experts" as if they're all on your side.
It is not possible to get 100% of all experts on a single subject to agree on something. There will always be outliers.

Why does it make sense to align yourself with the 1-2% on the fringe, and refuse to get a vaccine.

In what other part of your life would you do this? If 90% of doctors said you had cancer, would you side with the other 10% and do nothing?

Back