No Jab for me...here's why...Web site

Total number of cases: 32,100,000
Total number of deaths: 571,000
Mortality: 1.77%
I don’t know where those numbers come from.
You could try doing your own research:
  • Start with a search engine, and the text "number of COVID cases in the US".
  • The second step would be to do the same with the text "number of COVID deaths in the US".
  • The last step is to break out your trusty calculator. Divide the second number by the first, and multiply by 100
Give it a shot, and post your results here.

COVID-19 RNA Based Vaccines and the Risk of Prion Disease (hennessysview.com)

Analysis of the Pfizer vaccine against COVID-19 identified two potential risk factors for inducing prion disease is humans. The RNA sequence in the vaccine [3] contains sequences believed to induce TDP-43 and FUS to aggregate in their prion based conformation leading to the development of common neurodegerative diseases. In particular it has been shown that RNA sequences GGUA [4], UG rich sequences [5], UG tandem repeats [6], and G Quadruplex sequences [7], have increased affinity to bind TDP-43 and or FUS and may cause TDP-43 or FUS to take their pathologic configurations in the cytoplasm. In the current analysis a total of sixteen UG tandem repeats (ΨGΨG) were identified and additional UG (ΨG) rich sequences were identified. Two GGΨA sequences were found. G Quadruplex sequences are possibly present but sophisticated computer programs are needed to verify these. The spike protein encoded by the vaccine binds angiotensin converting enzyme 2 (ACE2), an enzyme which contains zinc molecules [8]. The binding of spike protein to ACE2 has the potential to release the zinc molecule, an ion that causes TDP-43 to assume its pathologic prion transformation [9]
Quack Fao Chi Min won't disclose risks.

Over 50 percent of new COVID cases involve people who have already been vaccinated.

Why does it make sense to align yourself with the 1-2% on the fringe, and refuse to get a vaccine.
If you're appealing to low percentages then why does it make sense to get a vaccine - that my own states "medical experts" report - that my chances of dieing is less than 0.01%

You know what else I have a less than 0.01% chance of dieing from?

Everything

This web site has summed up a lot of information pertaining to the vaccine with it's many problems as well as falsehoods behind Covid 19,

Visit Web site.

The Web site is very thorough with many links contained in the pages that support their information.
I decided to do it. I wasn't going to, but I have a brother in law who researches everything to death and we looked at the numbers together. Basically, what we found is that the risks of not being vaccinated are negligible, and while there are risks that come with the vaccine, for an otherwise healthy person, they're pretty negligible, too.

So, given that the risk is pretty miniscule and the fact that Democrats may go all East German Stasi on us and demand to see our papers in order to go anywhere, I decdided to get it.

Got the first one and the only side effect was that it made my arm hurt like hell for a day.

Ironically, my brother in law actually got COVID after his first shot and waiting on his second. He said it was like having a cold for a day and then he was fine. Today is the last day of his quarantine, but they're making my sister quarantine for a few more days.

So, get it or don't get it. But the Looney Leftists who always tell us how much they believe in choice, should put up or shut up and respect people's right to choose whether or not to get it.

• The second step would be to do the same with the text "number of COVID deaths in the US".
  • The last step is to break out your trusty calculator. Divide the second number by the first, and multiply by 100
I won’t be taking any shots.

It is not possible to get 100% of all experts on a single subject to agree on something. There will always be outliers.

Why does it make sense to align yourself with the 1-2% on the fringe, and refuse to get a vaccine.

In what other part of your life would you do this? If 90% of doctors said you had cancer, would you side with the other 10% and do nothing?
Why does it make sense to align yourself with the 1-2% who might get covid, while the rest either don’t get it or get thru it just fine?

You can use this site..worldometer. These numbers come to 1.8% Age wasn't taken into account.

The problem is....how many of the cases are false positives? What's the real number.
Second problem is how many of the death wern't really caused by covid 19?

People who drink water are dying. Give a million people a drink of water and some of then will die within a month. Are you going to stop drinking water? Coffee, tea, beer and a lot of other drinks have water in them and those people die as well.
Good point. No need to take the vax. Thanks for your help.

This thread is the perfect example of the dangers of the Internet. Putting up a website is trivial, and there will always be a few badly educated idiots who will believe any nonsense - either because of confirmation bias or because they don't know any better.
He posted on the internet ... lol ... 🙄

Rossum had posted....People who drink water are dying. Give a million people a drink of water and some of then will die within a month. Are you going to stop drinking water? Coffee, tea, beer and a lot of other drinks have water in them and those people die as well.
Good point. No need to take the vax. Thanks for your help.
I was wondering. of the pepole who died, how many would have died without the covid?

Perhaps uncle Joe was scheduled for his fatal heart attack on March 6th. At the end of February uncle Joe sucked in some covid 19 through the side of his leaky mask and caught the virus. Uncle Joe was doing pretty well until the heart attack killed him on March 6th...ooops, I meant covid.

It's pretty well know that hospitals got paid pretty well for Covid cases....just saying.

To save lives.

Why would someone want to scare pople into taking an experimental vaccine when 99.xx people survive without it?

One reason is that people experiencing the effects of long-haul covid-19 infections including heart, lung, kidney, skin, brain, and autoimmune conditions are on a plain of survival that can be prevented from the vaccine.

Survival is important, but there are better ways to endure life's trials without as much suffering. Vaccines are helpful.

One reason is that people experiencing the effects of long-haul covid-19 infections including heart, lung, kidney, skin, brain, and autoimmune conditions are on a plain of survival that can be prevented from the vaccine.
What percentage of the very few people who get Covid have these problems?

Please cite your source.

Rossum had posted....People who drink water are dying. Give a million people a drink of water and some of then will die within a month. Are you going to stop drinking water? Coffee, tea, beer and a lot of other drinks have water in them and those people die as well.

I was wondering. of the pepole who died, how many would have died without the covid?

Perhaps uncle Joe was scheduled for his fatal heart attack on March 6th. At the end of February uncle Joe sucked in some covid 19 through the side of his leaky mask and caught the virus. Uncle Joe was doing pretty well until the heart attack killed him on March 6th...ooops, I meant covid.

It's pretty well know that hospitals got paid pretty well for Covid cases....just saying.
Yeah, I remember when everybody was saying John Prine died from COVID, as if the fact that he was already in hospice care for end stage cancer wasn't a factor.

What percentage of the very few people who get Covid have these problems?

Please cite your source.
Many people survive and I am sure you are aware of this truth. Clearly, survival is important, but being healthy without additional unnecessary medical burdens that reduce life's potential great experiences is a better choice than day-in, day-out survival and a vaccine can make all the difference.

See: Long-Haul

Many people survive and I am sure you are aware of this truth. Clearly, survival is important, but being healthy without additional unnecessary medical burdens that reduce life's potential great experiences is a better choice than day-in, day-out survival and a vaccine can make all the difference.

See: Long-Haul
Nothing in the article says what percentage of people have these effects.

Back