No Jab for me...here's why...Web site

Actually you do. There is no legitimate science that shows there was a world-wide flood any time in recorded human history. The description of the flood in the bible should be taken figuratively for its moral message, not as a science textbook.

With reference to the first miracle you mentioned - the resurrection of Christ - any website that claims the facts of the resurrection can be established through science alone is not only pseudo-science, but it is also anti-Christian, and should be rejected by all faithful Christians. That is because the resurrection was not natural event. It did not follow the normal laws of nature. Since science is the study of the laws of nature, anyone who says that science confirms the resurrection is saying that the resurrection was a natural event, which is contrary to Scripture. That is why I say it is anti-Christian. The truth of the resurrection can only be known through faith, not science.
Bottom line. You say God lied to Noah. You are not a scientist.

Why should we believe you instead of God?

You have no idea what I said. It certainly wasn't that.
I know what God said about the flood and know God can't lie.

I have the professional tools to observe your agenda.

How do you prove I have no idea what you said? lol. I can't cut and paste what you said. Do you understand what you think you are trying to say?

Actually you do. There is no legitimate science that shows there was a world-wide flood any time in recorded human history. The description of the flood in the bible should be taken figuratively for its moral message, not as a science textbook.

That's quite the anti-christian...biblical view,,,,and shows your ignorance of the subject...wanna talk about it?
With reference to the first miracle you mentioned - the resurrection of Christ - any website that claims the facts of the resurrection can be established through science alone is not only pseudo-science, but it is also anti-Christian, and should be rejected by all faithful Christians. That is because the resurrection was not natural event. It did not follow the normal laws of nature. Since science is the study of the laws of nature, anyone who says that science confirms the resurrection is saying that the resurrection was a natural event, which is contrary to Scripture. That is why I say it is anti-Christian. The truth of the resurrection can only be known through faith, not science.
Tell that to Thomas.

That's quite the anti-christian...biblical view,,,,and shows your ignorance of the subject...wanna talk about it?

Tell that to Thomas.
Thomas can know it as can others.

Registered heathen.

Colossians 1:16 - For in him all things were created: things in h... 16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him.

"Him" refers to Jesus who created the laws of nature which are invisible.

I have gotten the vaccine. My two kids and their spouses are in the process.

We have had minimal reactions, and hope that this will contribute to a return to normalcy.
I plan to avoid Trump parts of my state and country, and hope that you people don't incubate new, more virulent viruses that make things worse for the rest of us.
How do you know mad cow isn't your future? You fell in to the satanic line and took the jab...good for you. What part of experimental don't you understand?

Did you follow the spike sheddders links???? Do you understand the great reset and Rev 13????

How do you know mad cow isn't your future? You fell in to the satanic line and took the jab...good for you. What part of experimental don't you understand?

Did you follow the spike sheddders links???? Do you understand the great reset and Rev 13????
BSE takes a couple of years before it shows symptoms.

Of course it doesn't...that's what they want you to think. I've listened to doctors who have said when used with Zinc early on...key, early on...it works wonders.
Same with Ivermectin.

Here's a video...neutral video...that explains how HCQ and Zinc work.
The good stuff starts at around the 1:30 min mark and goes into some of the science of how the body copies RNA then switches to the virus then finally how Zinc attacks the virus...but has a problem getting into the cell. HCQ is then shown how it opens the cells "door" so to speak and lets the Zinc in...around the 6 min mark.

It's a bit technical and the guys draws it out on a color board....I think you'll enjoy it.

Wait a minute here. Is this a Déjà vu?

Checking through the thread...

Ahh yes, found it: HCQ and Zink

You warn me about leftist publications, but you want me to believe a far right publication like the New American?

The New American - Media Bias Fact Check

Plus, it is owned by the ultra-right wing organization, the John Birch Society.

We can play "dueling sources" all day, you know. :) But I do have better things to do with my time, sometimes....but I will continue to dig.

That link makes a lot of sense especially on the subject of anti-vaccination bias.

Here you go,, Inertia:

Deaths following vaccination: What does the evidence show? (nih.gov)
And yet, despite this, WHO considers this disease extinct. Humans were the only vectors. Most of us know the vaccine is from the cowpox virus, unless that has changed, which is similar in structure to smallpox, but much, much less virulent. Most of us older folks carry a slight scar from getting a smallpox vaccine.

Good find. So that is what that scar was. hmm...

And there was also no Adam and Eve created from the dust and the rib...those too are talking points. Right?
Here's your issue...you pick and choose miracles and events...if they fit your narrative..you accept them. If not, you turn them into talking points.

And there was also no Adam and Eve created from the dust and the rib...those too are talking points. Right?

Here's your issue...you pick and choose miracles and events...if they fit your narrative..you accept them. If not, you turn them into talking points.
I would gladly discuss these issues in a different thread. Let me know when you start one and I will join in.

I would gladly discuss these issues in a different thread. Let me know when you start one and I will join in.
no problem...can you answer this one question first so i know what to start with...were Adam and Eve literal historical people...with Adam being created from the dust the Eve from his rib?

No - zinc was the focus of the research.

"Despite these proved benefits of zinc in the literature, this study found that zinc supplements did not enhance the clinical efficacy of HCQ."
Not quite sure what they were trying to do..but it is the HCQ that helps the Zinc. Zinc in the nucleus of the cell is what kills the virus. The problem is getting the zinc to the nucleus. When HCQ is introduced it creates a hole for the Zinc to enter.

I presented this video before, not sure if you watched it. It explains the way it works. Roger Seheult, MD has a series of videos and seems to be neutral presenting only science. Just for the record I have seen clinical reports that show HCQ works....but it has to be given early on and not when your on a ventilator. Ivermectin is also effective.

GENOCIDE in the U.S. continues: 3,848 DEATHS and 118,902 injuries following COVID injections – Children now being reported as dying​

(Natural News) The mass murder of Americans through the experimental COVID injections continues, as the CDC is now reporting that 3,848 people have died and 118,902 adverse reactions have now been logged into their Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS).

(Article by Brian Shilhavy republished from HealthImpactNews.com)

Many believe there is solid evidence that the CDC is holding back much of the data, and that the number of deaths and injuries reported is much higher (see below).

Go to article.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back