No Jab for me...here's why...Web site

Why would anyone waste time watching a video of Tucker, when his own employer, Fox, said that no reasonable person would take him seriously?

It is clear that Bonnie has spent time looking up information from neutral and scientifically accurate and responsible sites. That the data she found is in conflict with what Tucker is saying does not suggest that science is wrong and Tucker is right.
Thanks but I did watch the video and stated why I cannot use it to find facts about the vaccine. :)

No it’s not. So can I.

There was no non answer.

Yes, it was. I am supposed to believe what anti-C-vaccine people write on here and the sources they use, but what I write and quote are dismissed. That was never addressed, other than to say "it makes no difference since you already got the vaccine." (may be slightly paraphrased)
Politifact, that you love, is crap.

I noticed that you ignored that I pointed out that Scientific American and the AAMC are not "crap." And I don't "love" Politifact. But then, anti-C-vacciners seem to "love" their sources. But that is all right, is it not?
I have dealt with all your redundant posts. Go re read the thread.
I have, as time permits. Which is how I found what you wrote.

Bonnie said:
No, but the CDC is at least trying to keep track of the deaths from covid, as I showed from their own website.

They're reporting numbers, they haven't verified 570k deaths. Just like they are too busy to verify 4k deaths from the vax.
This is from my post no. 973. If you meant that they had investigated SOME, but not ALL of them, then why did you write the bolded stuff? But then you wrote: "NO, they weren't all investigated. Don't know where you got that false info from. One woman put in her report in FEBRUARY, and they contacted her 3 weeks ago. So NO, they haven't investigated them all. Not even remotely."

So, you basically contradicted yourself. Now, if the bolded part had said "too busy to verify ALL the 4K deaths from the vax" there would have been no problem. But as I pointed out, it takes time to investigate 4K supposed deaths from the vaccine, using death certificates, coroners' reports, and medical records. That should be obvious. And it is ongoing.

So, in actuality, we were both right. :)6

Peace. I will not bring the bolded part up again. Take care.

Last edited:
Lol! Because covid cured the flu. Most of those deaths are from the flu, being marked as covid.

That is incorrect. The flu season this year was the mildest since 2005. Flu symptoms are well known and one can be tested for it. I was, over 2 years ago, when I had a bad case. It came back positive for Type A flu.

The reasons the flu season was so mild this year is because of social distancing, wearing masks, and schools being closed. Kids are little germ factories as any parent knows....so, the steps taken to prevent the spread of covid helped keep flu numbers very low.
No they haven’t. Were you masking your because of the flu? No.

? I wear masks for protection against covid.
No it isn’t.
We'll see.....

I understand that, but I don't know who he is, or why I should believe what he says. He only gave snippets of information without the context, which we know from our debates on the Mormon board, can skew information. I need more to go on than just his say-so. Plus, he made fun of the Pelosies for kissing with masks on outdoors, and for Biden being outside wearing a mask. Neither was necessary under the circumstances, but I think they did it to set an example and to show commitment to staying healthy and stopping the spread of the disease.

But I did listen to the broadcast at your request.

I did a little digging and found this from the Washington Post, on Carlson:

His accuracy track record appears to be less than stellar.

This just shows us that we should not get our covid/vaccine information from sensationalistic TV personalities, Twitter, or Facebook. CNN has been castigated on here for pushing fear because "Fear sells." Well apparently, so do inaccuracy and sensationalism, to keep up Nielson ratings. And Tucker used to work for CNN.

This reminds me of what some mormons say about Sandra Tanner, D. Michael Quinn and others. Instead of examining and seriously considering the messages, the left seems to always try to dig up dirt on the messengers. Discredit them personally. Insult them. Poison the well against them, so everyone else will think there can’t be any truth there. Because they’re not saying the things you want to hear. Or not towing some Party line.

The same way some people desperately look for archeological evidence for the Book of Mormon, you’re looking for justification for taking the vaccine. If it were really there, you wouldn’t have to work so hard to try to prove it and convince everyone else. You can just own your decision without doing all of that.

Last edited:
This reminds me of what some mormons say about Sandra Tanner, D. Michael Quinn and others. Instead of examining and seriously considering the messages, the left seems to always try to dig up dirt on the messengers. Discredit them personally. Insult them. Poison the well against them, so everyone else will think there can’t be any truth there. Because they’re not saying the things you want to hear. Or not towing some Party line.

The same way some people desperately look for archeological evidence for the Book of Mormon, you’re looking for justification for taking the vaccine. If it were really there, you wouldn’t have to work so hard to try to prove it and convince everyone else. You can just own your decision without doing all of that.
Except I checked out Tucker and found out background information on his education, methods, style, and his questionable journalism. I am not insulting him or poisoning any well. Most Mormons on that board won't even bother to look at utlm.org, Quinn, etc. At least I did watch that clip of him and right away, I could pick of that he was quoting out of context, and never noted the disclaimer from the VAERS site, or what it said about the supposed 4K deaths attributed to the vaccine. That is cherry-picking.
Plus, his college degree is in history, not journalism. He appears to have had OJT for that.

And I HAVE owned my decision about getting the vaccine. But your argument against the vaccine here could easily be reversed:

"You’re looking for justification for NOT taking the vaccine. If it were really there, you wouldn’t have to work so hard to try to prove it and convince everyone else. You can just own your decision without doing all of that."

See? So, why are the anti-c-vaccers working so hard to vilify the vaccine and the CDC? Why can't they just own their decision
without doing all of that?

I have not tried to convince ANYONE on here to get the vaccine--have I? I have said repeatedly on here that it is a personal decision. One should not go against one's conscience in this matter, or be forced to take it. What I am doing is simply trying to get to the truth, and not believe every link, youtube, or quote put down here, zgainst the vaccine,, just because it is down here. There are ALWAYS 2 sides to every story. I have a degree in Journalism from 1974, and my teachers/professors stressed accuracy, accuracy, and more accuracy. And to dig to get it. Which is what I have been doing.

There are always risks for any new medicine or vaccine, even those that took many years to develop and were deemed quite safe.. There were even some deaths from cowpox used to vaccinate against smallpox, a truly terrible and disfiguring disease. If people had stopped giving it out, due to those deaths, the disease would still be with us. But WHO declared it extinct around 1980 or so.

Last edited:
He’s Fox News biggest crank, the White Nationalists favorite “journalist”, and married in heir to to a frozen fish fortune.

Also he was once eviscerated on live TV by John Stewart, who humiliated him so badly the network cancelled his show.

And did we mention his lawyers literally said no reasonable person would think he’s truthful? Because that’s a thing too.

Oh and also, no real advertiser will touch his show anymore. He’s financed solely by the MyPillow kook and the fact that Fox News owner likes him.
One correction, Pizza--it was his father who married someone from the Swanson frozen food, not Tucker, himself. :) I don't know about the rest of what you posted.

Except I checked out Tucker and found out background information on his education, methods, style, and his questionable journalism. I am not insulting him or poisoning any well. Most Mormons on that board won't even bother to look at utlm.org, Quinn, etc. At least I did watch that clip of him and right away, I could pick of that he was quoting out of context, and never noted the disclaimer from the VAERS site, or what it said about the supposed 4K deaths attributed to the vaccine. That is cherry-picking.
Plus, his college degree is in history, not journalism. He appears to have had OJT for that.

And I HAVE owned my decision about getting the vaccine. But your argument against the vaccine here could easily be reversed:

"You’re looking for justification for NOT taking the vaccine. If it were really there, you wouldn’t have to work so hard to try to prove it and convince everyone else. You can just own your decision without doing all of that."

See? So, why are the anti-c-vaccers working so hard to vilify the vaccine and the CDC? Why can't they just own their decision
without doing all of that?

I have not tried to convince ANYONE on here to get the vaccine--have I? I have said repeatedly on here that it is a personal decision. One should not go against one's conscience in this matter, or be forced to take it. What I am doing is simply trying to get to the truth, and not believe every link, youtube, or quote put down here, zgainst the vaccine,, just because it is down here. There are ALWAYS 2 sides to every story. I have a degree in Journalism from 1974, and my teachers/professors stressed accuracy, accuracy, and more accuracy. And to dig to get it. Which is what I have been doing.

There are always risks for any new medicine or vaccine, even those that took many years to develop and were deemed quite safe.. There were even some deaths from cowpox used to vaccinate against smallpox, a truly terrible and disfiguring disease. If people had stopped giving it out, due to those deaths, the disease would still be with us. But WHO declared it extinct around 1980 or so.

Bal.Der.Dash. (I used my psychology and journalism degrees to come up with that, by the way.)

The truth is the truth no matter what source it comes from. Really good journalists look beyond what anyone says about a source, to what’s behind it.

Bal.Der.Dash. (I used my psychology and journalism degrees to come up with that, by the way.)

The truth is the truth no matter what source it comes from. Really good journalists look beyond what anyone says about a source, to what’s behind it.
Then if you want to make a point to a general audience, why not present a neutral or authoritative source instead of a sketchy one, like Tucker?

Then if you want to make a point to a general audience, why not present a neutral or authoritative source instead of a sketchy one, like Tucker?
We‘ve presented many sources here. Scientists, journalists, physicians, etc. It’s only your opinion that they’re “sketchy.”

Yes, but much of what Tucker wrote was taken out of context, nor did he quote what else VAERS wrote in its disclaimer and what it wrote about the supposed 4K deaths from the virus. He did not bring those up at all. Why?

Really good journalists search for the truth and ACCURACY, ACCURACY, ACCURACY. I showed quotes that prove that what he says on his show are not always accurate, that he often exaggerates and uses hyperbole. Such is the nature of his show, apparently. Fox's own lawyers say so!

So, we are to use him as the source for the truth about the vaccine and the virus??? Really?

No, thank you.

Yes, it was. I am supposed to believe what anti-C-vaccine people write on here and the sources they use, but what I write and quote are dismissed. That was never addressed, other than to say "it makes no difference since you already got the vaccine." (may be slightly paraphrased)

It doesn’t matter. Warning people of what can and is taking place is pretty irrelevant if you’ve already gotten it. I’ll refer you to the title of the thread.
I noticed that you ignored that I pointed out that Scientific American and the AAMC are not "crap."
I read it. What else do you expect me to say?
I have, as time permits. Which is how I found what you wrote.

This is from my post no. 973. If you meant that they had investigated SOME, but not ALL of them, then why did you write the bolded stuff? But then you wrote: "NO, they weren't all investigated. Don't know where you got that false info from. One woman put in her report in FEBRUARY, and they contacted her 3 weeks ago. So NO, they haven't investigated them all. Not even remotely."

I told you what I said. Yet you insist on harping.
So, you basically contradicted yourself.
No I didn’t.
Now, if the bolded part had said "too busy to verify ALL the 4K deaths from the vax" there would have been no problem. But as I pointed out, it takes time to investigate 4K supposed deaths from the vaccine, using death certificates, coroners' reports, and medical records. That should be obvious. And it is ongoing.

You missed the entire point, again. ? SMH.
Y’all are the ones denying and posting about VAERS and how it’s only reports, not verified. I said you would think they would verify them FIRST since death is a pretty serious side effect.

That is incorrect. The flu season this year was the mildest since 2005.

Yea, because they labeled everything covid.
The reasons the flu season was so mild this year is because of social distancing, wearing masks, and schools being closed. Kids are little germ factories as any parent knows....so, the steps taken to prevent the spread of covid helped keep flu numbers very low.

Yea, you keep believing that.

Yes, but much of what Tucker wrote was taken out of context, nor did he quote what else VAERS wrote in its disclaimer and what it wrote about the supposed 4K deaths from the virus. He did not bring those up at all. Why?

Really good journalists search for the truth and ACCURACY, ACCURACY, ACCURACY. I showed quotes that prove that what he says on his show are not always accurate, that he often exaggerates and uses hyperbole. Such is the nature of his show, apparently. Fox's own lawyers say so!

So, we are to use him as the source for the truth about the vaccine and the virus??? Really?

No, thank you.

Do what you want. Did I say he’s the only source of truth? No. But he’s reporting the same things many many experts are saying. And they’re also being sanctioned for it because it doesn’t go along with the leftist new world order agenda.

So have we. And not from Twitter or personality-based TV shows.
Really, Bonnie. And D. Michael Quinn is gay, so we shouldn’t believe anything he researched about mormonism. You’re doing the same thing mormons do... discredit the source.

It doesn’t matter. Warning people of what can and is taking place is pretty irrelevant if you’ve already gotten it. I’ll refer you to the title of the thread.

I read it. What else do you expect me to say?

I told you what I said. Yet you insist on harping.

No I didn’t.

You missed the entire point, again. ? SMH.
Y’all are the ones denying and posting about VAERS and how it’s only reports, not verified. I said you would think they would verify them FIRST since death is a pretty serious side effect.
I missed no point. But the anti-c-vaccers on here want me to read their links, amd accept what they say. But the links and info I provide that disagree with theirs are dismissed....that strikes me as a double standard.

I did not "harp." I showed links to what you wrote and highlighted it. We were both correct. Please do not bring it up again.

Are Scientific American and the AAMC "junk sites"?

I do not remember claiming that about VAERS...however. I think they collect the reports and it is the CDC and the FDA that look at the data in the reports. I do remember reading that somewhere on its website, or in one my links, but I do not remember exactly where. VAERS has this, though:

The strengths of VAERS are that it is national in scope and can quickly provide an early warning of a safety problem with a vaccine. As part of CDC and FDA’s multi-system approach to post-licensure vaccine safety monitoring, VAERS is designed to rapidly detect unusual or unexpected patterns of adverse events, also known as “safety signals.” If a safety signal is found in VAERS, further studies can be done in safety systems such as the CDC’s Vaccine Safety Datalink (VSD) or the Clinical Immunization Safety Assessment (CISA) project. These systems do not have the same scientific limitations as VAERS, and can better assess health risks and possible connections between adverse events and a vaccine.

Yea, because they labeled everything covid.

Yea, you keep believing that.
That is incorrect. Flu and covid are different diseases. Different viruses. And there are different tests for both. And doctors know the difference between the 2. No doubt there were some deaths due to flu instead of covid--one cannot discount that possibility--but to say that they "labeled EVERYTHING covid" is just...plain wrong.

This is from JAMA:

It highlights how flu and covid deaths are counted and the difficulties doing so with each.

Here is some more from Johns-Hopkins:

From last October.

So, no, I do not believe most of the deaths recorded are really from the flu. If they WERE due to a strain of flu, it would be the worst flu pandemic since 1918. But the covid-10 genome has been mapped and is known. So far as I have been able to determine, so has the influenza A virus.They are nowhere near the same.

Last edited:
It is incorrect to call anything a "side effect" until it has been investigated. The reports of death in the VAERS are "events" that may or may not be causally connected to getting the vaccine. All they know from the report is that someone died. But people die every day. Lots of them. Over 3 million in 2020. That's over 8,000 people every day. From all causes - car accidents, heart attacks, etc. Of those 8,000 people who die every day, the chances are pretty good that one of them coincidentally happened to have just gotten the covid vaccine. Their death would be reported in the VAERS. Unless and until that death is investigated, it is improper to declare that death a "side effect". The word "effect" is from "cause and effect". We don't know cause and effect yet. And most likely none of them will be found to be an effect of the vaccine. None have been found yet.

Carlson has certainly had an interesting career:

I do note this:

There are plenty of footnotes at the bottom.

Here is something about not believing everything Carlson says on his show:

So, reasonable viewers of his show know that he is exaggerating or using hyperbole, or just his own commentary.

Again, not the best place in the world to get accurate information about the virus and the vaccine.
One more thing--Carlson's show is an "opinion", show--his--not a fact-based documentary on the virus and the vaccine. So, naturally, he will only present stuff he thinks supports his opinions.

Yet another reason I won't use opinion shows like Carlson's to get accurate covid/vaccine info from.

Last edited:
Back