No Jab for me...here's why...Web site

Interesting.... So the mainstream media can manage to put out their news mostly without a paywall by having a few ads. But the RW sites that host the poor shunned experts who disagree with the mainstream message somehow can't manage that? Also mainstream sites include names of the experts and verification of their expertise. It is interesting that against the hundreds of experts who accept the mainstream facts about covid, the RW cannot come up with a comparable list of qualified experts with the "counter" narrative? It is also interesting when some people, with no expertise of their own, somehow decide to go with the one guy they found on the dark web and ignore the hundreds of experts speaking in the light. I have my own biases (as everybody does). So when I consume news, I make it a point to try to look at news that agrees with my biases as if I was trying to debunk them. I try to look for holes in their arguments. And sometimes I do find holes. And if there are counter narratives, I try to look at the best of those, just so that I will not be led into following by biases so completely.
Currently there are several rabbit holes you can go down.
You can go down the virus is real rabbit holes
The virus is a fraud rabbit holes
The virus came from a wet market rabbit holes
The virus was created in a lab rabbit holes

Then there is the jab is perfectly safe rabbit holes
The jab will only make you sick for a day or two rabbit holes
The jab can harm you for life rabbit holes
The jab can kill you rabbit holes
The jab will kill you rabbit holes....population reduction rabbit holes.

Then there is the mask rabbit holes.
Lockdown rabbit holes
Distancing rabbit holes

The MSM has been told what rabbit holes they are allowed to mention and which rabbit holes they are not allowed to talk about. This is a form of censorship....and we see it big time with the social platforms.

Tucker let the cat peep its head out of the bag with his report on VAERS....and it was immediatly demonized.

So, yes the RW has been forced to establish non google, amazon, etc. platforms to avoid having their information taken down. Many are free...such as where the links in this thread send you...some are behind paywalls.

The LW has pushed the truth underground in many instances. Like white wash oin a rotting fence.

You have your narrative you've been following and defending....this thread was designed to allow people to see the other side and then make an educated decision from sorces other than CNN or Fox news.

On a serious note, COVID-19 is devastating India and they need vaccines and a lot of prayer at this time.
Something in India has changed. India was doing pretty good actually...in fact real good until early March.

So what changed? They were big into therapeutics...HCQ, Ivermectin...Did they stop? Run out?

Was it the increase in socializing that caused the exponential spike from the low 100's to 4,000 death per day?

Was Dr. Geert Vanden Bossche right and the Covid 19 vaccine weekened and over powered other parts of our immune system and India is seeing the results?

Is it due to a new strain that the covid 19 jab doesn't work against?

Are the death rates high because the hospitals are full and they for the most part have run out of oxygen?

Did China release more covid into India as a bio weapon?

Is it coming to America?

Cows are sacred in Indian and sometimes worshiped as gods...so, perhaps they think these...by-products of a cow will offer protection...sad.

Christian missionaries in India also need prayer since they are on the front line to help these great people.

Good thing nobody's pressuring you to get that "remedy", eh?

India's cultures coupled with the Hindu religion are ancient and it's my guess that "pressure" only partially describes the emotions surrounding this infestation. When one is backed up between the proverbial rock and a hard place - pressure to do something - even if it is strange to an outsider might bring calm to an otherwise scary time.

Some of the smartest, friendliest people I have worked with are from India, and vaccine hesitancy is nothing new to cultures that we are more familiar with.

- "Public vaccination began after English physician Edward Jenner learned that milkmaids were protected from smallpox after exposure to cowpox, a related virus in cows. In 1796, Jenner scientifically legitimized the procedure of injecting people with cowpox, which he termed variolae vaccinae, to prevent smallpox. However, variolation — which staved off serious smallpox infections by triggering mild infection through exposure to material from an infected person — dates back to at least the 1000s in Asia, Africa and other parts of the world. In some cases people inhaled the dried scabs of smallpox lesions or rubbed or injected pus from smallpox lesions into a healthy person’s scratched skin."

One to two percent of people died from the procedure while 30% died from smallpox.

Something in India has changed. India was doing pretty good actually...in fact real good until early March.

So what changed? They were big into therapeutics...HCQ, Ivermectin...Did they stop? Run out?

Was it the increase in socializing that caused the exponential spike from the low 100's to 4,000 death per day?

Was Dr. Geert Vanden Bossche right and the Covid 19 vaccine weekened and over powered other parts of our immune system and India is seeing the results?

Is it due to a new strain that the covid 19 jab doesn't work against?

Are the death rates high because the hospitals are full and they for the most part have run out of oxygen?

Did China release more covid into India as a bio weapon?

Is it coming to America?

Why did Dr. Geert Vanden Bosshe post his letter on LinkedIn instead of the normal scientific communication format in a peer-reviewed journal?

That is suspicious behavior in the scientific community.

"India's daily coronavirus cases rose by 329,942, while deaths from the disease rose by 3,876, according to the health ministry. India's total coronavirus infections are now at 22.99 million, while total fatalities rose to 249,992."

Reuters

India's cultures coupled with the Hindu religion are ancient and it's my guess that "pressure" only partially describes the emotions surrounding this infestation. When one is backed up between the proverbial rock and a hard place - pressure to do something - even if it is strange to an outsider might bring calm to an otherwise scary time.

Some of the smartest, friendliest people I have worked with are from India, and vaccine hesitancy is nothing new to cultures that we are more familiar with.

- "Public vaccination began after English physician Edward Jenner learned that milkmaids were protected from smallpox after exposure to cowpox, a related virus in cows. In 1796, Jenner scientifically legitimized the procedure of injecting people with cowpox, which he termed variolae vaccinae, to prevent smallpox. However, variolation — which staved off serious smallpox infections by triggering mild infection through exposure to material from an infected person — dates back to at least the 1000s in Asia, Africa and other parts of the world. In some cases people inhaled the dried scabs of smallpox lesions or rubbed or injected pus from smallpox lesions into a healthy person’s scratched skin."

One to two percent of people died from the procedure while 30% died from smallpox.
....and those that lived were scarred for life.

I can understand why some Indians resorted to such procedures. They were desperate to try something, anything that might help prevent tne disease.

Before cowpox vaccine, what you described using scabs, etc. was all that people had. I note the death rate, which was still far lower than actual, full blown smallpox. Even cowpox killed maybe one in a million. If people had stopped giving cowpox vaccines because of that, we might still have smallpox with us to this day. Instead, it is extinct.

Last edited:
Christian missionaries in India also need prayer since they are on the front line to help these great people.
Oh, indubitably! Everyone over there needs our prayers!

I have a great fondness for Indian people--not to mention, Indian food...our daughter is from India, and so is her best friend, who is like an honorary daughter to us.:)

....and those that lived were scarred for life.

I can understand why some Indians resorted to such procedures. They were desperate to try something, anything that might help prevent tne disease.

Before cowpox vaccine, what you described using scabs, etc. Was all that people had. I note the death rate, which was still far lower than actual, full blown smallpox. Even cowpox killed maybe one in a million. If people had stopped giving cowpox vaccines because of that, we might still have smallpox with us to this day. Instead, it is extinct.

Extinct. ( Good point Bonnie )

Why did Dr. Geert Vanden Bosshe post his letter on LinkedIn instead of the normal scientific communication format in a peer-reviewed journal?

I can't answer that...I'm not him.
That is suspicious behavior in the scientific community.

"India's daily coronavirus cases rose by 329,942, while deaths from the disease rose by 3,876, according to the health ministry. India's total coronavirus infections are now at 22.99 million, while total fatalities rose to 249,992."

Reuters

Still the question is...what changed in India.

From what the newspapers had in it a few weeks ago--it is most probaby a variant that showed up, before more of the population could be vaccinated. The AJC said some fully vaccinated doctors were getting sick, but none required hospitalization. Couple that with the population density, some malnutrition in some areas, and poor sanitation in many places, and one has a recipe for disaster.

Recent history*:

- K. Srinath Reddy, president of the public health foundation of India said: " We completely let down our guard and assumed in January that the pandemic was over—and COVID surveillance and control took a back seat "

- A large number of citizens had not been exposed to the virus - yet - as cases declined in September

- Prime Minister Narendra Modi, ignored warnings of a second wave

- The government decided to export medical resources to other countries including oxygen and 193 million doses of vaccines

- The predicted second wave occurred around April 15th recorded by greater than 200,000 new cases per day

As a consequence hospitals depleted their oxygen supplies, turned away seriously ill people, and pharmacies tried to supply, unsuccessfully, basic medicines such as Fabipiravir. The infection rate became exponential. The variant, B.1.617, is the likely trigger for the surges and vaccines are less effective here.

* Reference: Cases in India

Last edited:
Thanks to the Christians in this thread who are fighting to combat the tsunami of fake news / misinformation being posted here by other Christians.

Recent history*:

- K. Srinath Reddy, president of the public health foundation of India said: " We completely let down our guard and assumed in January that the pandemic was over—and COVID surveillance and control took a back seat "

- A large number of citizens had not been exposed to the virus - yet - as cases declined in September

- Prime Minister Narendra Modi, ignored warnings of a second wave

- The government decided to export medical resources to other countries including oxygen and 193 million doses of vaccines

- The predicted second wave occurred around April 15th recorded by greater than 200,000 new cases per day

As a consequence hospitals depleted their oxygen supplies, turned away seriously ill people, and pharmacies tried to supply, unsuccessfully, basic medicines such as Fabipiravir. The infection rate became exponential. The variant, B.1.617, is the likely trigger for the surges and vaccines are less effective here.

* Reference: Cases in India

That is mostly what I found out, too. I didn't know that India exported so many vaccines, though.

I didn't understand this either until a few weeks ago. India wants to be a part of the solution.
I can understand that, but it needs to take care of its own, first....1.4 billion people in a place about 2/5 the size of the US, if I remember right...poor people....

Well, vaccine hesitancy is an old problem that has tentacles beyond Christian culture.
Oh, definitely. If I'm being honest, the anti-vax movement in the US has - for the last 3 or four decades - been primarily secular liberal (and college-educated, if I'm not mistaken).

However, my post was specifically about the misinformation being spread by other Christians in this forum. Thanks to those of you who have patiently debunked claims with references to credible scientific outlets/resources.

Back