No Jab for me...here's why...Web site

Yeah, and we all know that thousands of people are driving around after being vaccinated, having seizures, plowing into each other all over the country.....like those bumper car rides at county fairs...:rolleyes: Yep, it is downright unsafe for the unvaccinated to venture out onto the roads with all the crazy vaccinated people driving around, having seizures all over the place...(sarcasm intended)

We have stated repeatedly that there are always going to be risks with ANY medicine, for someone, somewhere,, no matter how safe it is deemed, or how long it has been used. THAT is why getting accurate information from experts is so important, amd NOT from YouTube, highly questionable, ultra-right wing websites with poor track records for accuracy thatutilize sensationalism, personality-driven opinion talk shows, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
I would think main stream media would be the same no matter what country. They would love this news story if true. I mean think of all those car accident clips they could run. They like news that makes headlines. That alone shows that the story is false.

I know - those are not followed by atheists
Uh, then why aren't you following the rule that a person who makes an assertion not shared by others in a debate, the burden of proof is on the person making the assertion? I know you are not an atheist.

....And I don't think the mainstream media could censor such a thing....

Really? Just look at what they have censored.
But I'm talking about in the world that you live in. Media might say or not say lots of things. But in the let's say 2-5 hundred people most do have some personal connection with have you heard various ones having a hard time doing what you're saying...driving their vehicles? Would it not be something at least you'd personally have heard of?

Uh, then why aren't you following the rule that a person who makes an assertion not shared by others in a debate, the burden of proof is on the person making the assertion? I know you are not an atheist.
I know - I was just using atheist rules - seeing how it works

I would think main stream media would be the same no matter what country. They would love this news story if true. I mean think of all those car accident clips they could run. They like news that makes headlines. That alone shows that the story is false.
Yeah, if vaccinacted people all over the place were having seizures in their cars and causing car accidents, you can bet legitimate news sources would be all over these stories like fleas on a hound dog.

Of course, there are car accidents all the time, mostly due to bad weather conditions, speeding, or driving like an idiot. The usual reasons.

Last edited:
Dates? How could they rule out lab origins so soon?

In the meantime, has any of your references isolate the original bat population that was the source of SARS2? Or is the bat population hypothetical and not real? What about intermediate host animals?

How did SARS2 develop its furin cleavage site? Only two possibilities. Natural or lab so which is it and what better explains the facts? Lab origins do because they can insert it right where they want it to make it transmissible to humans which they wanted.

Name two ways in which viruses evolve?

Here is a link from Bill Maher's. 90% probability of lab origins from two biologists.

This pair is asking what my profession calls "high gain" questions. Bill is doing a fine job of drawing out comments.

This pair is asking what my profession calls "high gain" questions. Bill is doing a fine job of drawing out comments.
Get a load of this Fauci quote.

"Important information and insight can come from generating a potentially dangerous virus in the laboratory…A risk worth taking''.

"https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia3/ciencia_coronavirus332.htm

The C-19 virus has no known animal origin. None isolated. No bats with C-19 found anywhere and these leftists are arguing for natural origins from animals. Mystery animals. Not so with the previous two SARS1 and MERS. From bats to another animal host to people and they backtracked it. Not so with C-19.

If they are looking for the mystery C-19 bats they could be found in the Wuhan lab. From Origins article by N. Wade.
------
Proponents of laboratory escape joke that of course the SARS2 virus infected an intermediary host species before spreading to people, and that they have identified it — a humanized mouse from the Wuhan Institute of Virology

Last edited:

VACCIDENT ALERT: Vehicle accidents caused by vaccine side effects happening all over US roads and highways​

(Natural News) If you’ve noticed the mayhem on US roads lately, you’re not the only one. People are driving like maniacs, cutting people out of their lane, swerving, speeding, running red lights, texting while driving and causing horrible wrecks. Besides being brainwashed by the media, more than 50 percent of all drivers are mass medicated with toxic prescriptions and… wait for it… dirty vaccines. That’s right, vaccines are causing vaccidents all over the roadways, as the protein prions EDITED--TOO MANY LINKS
Heck, this is typical rush hour in ANY big city in the USA even before covid and the vaccine for it existed!

Back