No Jab for me...here's why...Web site

When asked to provide evidence for your claims, you told the person to do his own research. Which is basically asking him to research your claims.

Nope, Never asked anyone to do my research. Just to research, since all you vaxxed peeps dismiss anything posted that disagrees with you. I don’t have time to waste....and it does matter, since you’re already part of the experiment They’re conducting.

The only thing I am fighting for is the truth.

Your websites have been less than...stellar, CC. Like the link to that website claiming the vaccinated are having seizures all over the place

Would you like to see a video of a woman that had this poison in January and just stared having seizures after having full body tremors for 4 months?
Just think if she had been behind the wheel of a car.
and causing nu errors car acccidents. That website has been shown on here to be highly unreliable. But sensationalism sells.

I am doing my level best to get accurate, neutral information from experts,

You assume if it’s not a mainstream outlet it’s false info?

Yeah, if vaccinacted people all over the place were having seizures in their cars and causing car accidents, you can bet legitimate news sources would be all over these stories like fleas on a hound dog.

NOT true. They don’t want to report ANYTHING negative about the vaxxes.
Just ask someone that has been injured by this poison.

NOT true. They don’t want to report ANYTHING negative about the vaxxes.
Just ask someone that has been injured by this poison.
I think that is false. it would be big news, people having seizures in cars from the vaccines, leading to car crashes. Almost nothing can be hidden these days from the legitimate press.

But, we shall see.

Cell phones can be causative in car crashes. So? If the recipient is undergoing some sort of negative reaction while driving then a car crash is certainly a possibility.
Cell phones don't drive and actually don't cause car crashes...it is drivers using them while driving that do. :)

Yes, it is a possibility....but lots and lots of people having seizures from vaccines and causing lots and lots of crashes? If that were true, it would be plastered all over legitimate news sites. But...we shall see.

I think that is false.
Of course you do. But it’s not.
it would be big news

No it wouldn’t
people having seizures in cars from the vaccines, leading to car crashes. Almost nothing can be hidden these days from the legitimate press.

That you think we have legitimate press is part of the problem.
Maybe once you realize that fact you’ll understand why people go to alternate news.

Would you like to see a video of a woman that had this poison in January and just stared having seizures after having full body tremors for 4 months?
Just think if she had been behind the wheel of a car.

You assume if it’s not a mainstream outlet it’s false info?
If the outlet is an extreme rightist, disseminating false information, then it is highly suspect.

Again,, I am very sorry for that lady.

Would you like to see a video about a woman who has had numerous health problems--including seizures-- after recovering from covid-19?:

Again, getting the vaccine is an individual decision and no one should be forced to get it against their will, or be fired from a job for refusing to get it. But asymptomatic people can still shed the virus, though less efficiently than those with symptoms, as JAMA stated, so it is still a good idea to wear face masks out in public, practice social distancing, and not get together in large groups. And keep one's hands washed.

If the outlet is an extreme rightist, disseminating false information, then it is highly suspect.

You label anything you disagree with as that. If I posted the interview of the woman I’ve been taking about you would say the same thing. Sad.
Again, getting the vaccine is an individual decision and no one should be forced to get it against their will, or be fired from a job for refusing to get it. But asymptomatic people can still shed the virus,

Slim to NONE according to Fauci himself. Another lie perpetuated by the MSM.

Back