No Jab for me...here's why...Web site

What a colorful character. She reminds me of a couple of employees i have had that left trails of carnage.
Yeah i was having flashbacks when reading about this person. Toxic Rebekah Jones. A lot of the tactics are the same used here and elsewhere with brainless leftists. Bots and borgs.
I encountered a company that raised my suspicion. They wanted some business from me and with my trac record of investigation, I smelled a rat. Some of my associates in other cities started business with Towers Financial. We discovered it was a Ponzi scheme company and nobody invested or did business with them and got burned. I learned over several years, they opened up under new names,

Decades later, I suspected jeffrey Epstein was a Financial Fraud. Totally separate from his sex trafficking. He was "very rich" but none of the trading desks on The Street had noted trading activity with him. Sure enough while digging deep, he was connected with Towers Financial.

Tying the two together, I have reason to believe using blackmail, Epstein set up clients with girls and used that as leverage to get rich guys to invest in his "funds"
This is not an inference I take lightly, I believe people who were involved with Democrate epstein lost millions on his Ponzi schemes and do not risk their reputations by filing suits.
Wonder if Epstein thinks it was all worth it now?

I wrote our 2 senators, not that it will do much good, as both are ultra-liberal, and have come out in support of things I disagree with. But maybe if enough of their constituents plead with them to vote against it, they will. But that is for another thread.
That’s great. I write too. I think every voice helps, and a lot of voices help more. :)

Really, Bonnie. And D. Michael Quinn is gay, so we shouldn’t believe anything he researched about mormonism. You’re doing the same thing mormons do... discredit the source.
I discredit Carlson because of his tactics and for not quoting in context, and not giving the exact source, page number,, or where to find the quotes he was giving, and for not actually quoting in full what VAERS has about 4k deaths reported to it, nor the disclaimer about the reports.. And also because he is not an expert in science or medicine, and because his show is an OPINION show, all about HIS opinion. That right there tells us we are only going to hear his side of the story, and what supports his point of view. But it is telling when Fox's own lawyers say that he stretches the truth, among other things. (paraphrasing)

Quinn's homosexuality does not prevent him from studying historical documents on Mormonism and its history and reading what they actually say. Other Mormons and ex-Mormons have done the same thing and found out similar things. Those historical. documents are not his "opinions". They are there for anyone to read. That is the difference.

Last edited:
All is needed is to type in any acronym into a search bar and usually find the answer. Like MSM acronym into a google search will yield results.
Thank you. I have done that before and sometimes get multiple, answers. Hence my asking it on here.

Fauci did not say those words. That would be the lie. In fact we now know that covid spreads asymptomatically. As more and more vulnerable adults get vaccinated, the disease is not spreading as much in the population that is most likely to show symptoms. Today a full 25% of transmission is occurring among the young, most of whom do not exhibit symptoms. But they most certainly do spread the disease.
You are an anon. internet source. Like you say those are not to be trusted.
You offer no verified facts.
You are a medical outsider with an intense political zeal.

As a retired/former school teacher, i would have thought you could have figured it all out with a little direction.
Well, no one gave me any direction, which is why I asked in here. I thought a lot of posters must be mistyping, MSN as MSM, then realized something else was meant.

And I was a substitute teacher, not a regular teacher.

Where? Can you link us to where he used those words?
WHERE? Can you please provide a link to where he used those words? I saw where he said "unlikely", but that was early on and more is known now.
More is not known now. Fauci has yet to be right about anything.
He’s a liar and a paid shill that has blood on his hands....but you keep believing him.

You are an anon. internet source. Like you say those are not to be trusted.
Which is fine, because I never asked anyone to trust me as a source. Go to the real sources, like your family doctor, or the head of your state's health department.

You offer no verified facts.
I am not a primary source of fact. I only point the way to the primary sources.

You are a medical outsider with an intense political zeal.
Everyone here is a medical outsider, and it appears everyone here has intense political zeal.

Kids are in close contact with each other in schools,, and younger children especially do not always have the best heigene in school. They sneeze without covering their mouths, don't always wash their hands, etc. I have seen it.. I was a substitute teacher for 10 years, and as soon as I started subbing, I started getting colds, some of which turned into sinus infections. I got like 4 colds in 6 months. When I hadn't had one in years before subbing.

So, yes, kids can be little germ factories, at least in my experience. I will amend that post to say can, instead of are. If your experience is different, then fine.
So I have worn masks in surgery 10,000 hours more than you and fao Chi Min.
Why do we wear masks?
Why did people working there get colds?
Why were the sinus symptoms many times more severe then than when I left to run some companies? Just a reminder, I was also a runner and high ranking tennis player. I won't get in very deep but to say we are designed to breath thru our noses and with masks the mouth ramps up creating more bacteria. ...and more people do more breathing thru their mouth.

Now it is lifting mask mandates for the vaccinated only. CDC. Where do they get the authority? Those of us who have opted out still required to wear the mask? It won't float here.
Playing an incentive game. The vaccinated get rewarded.

Shawtressa "My baby daddy was inmate of the month."<<<<<he is a gooder dude

Good people do gooder things like wearing masks.

HIPPA says it is illegal to ask for medical information without your written consent.

Which is fine, because I never asked anyone to trust me as a source. Go to the real sources, like your family doctor, or the head of your state's health department.

I am not a primary source of fact. I only point the way to the primary sources.

Everyone here is a medical outsider, and it appears everyone here has intense political zeal.
Unfortunately you are wrong. You have no clue.!
I am not only a medical insider, I am a surgery insider.

So it is so easy for me to notice the hog wash outsiders like you dig up on the webs.

I will admit the Pathologists I have used are mostly retired.
I have worn a mask in surgery 10,000 hours more than you, the Quack Fao Chi Min, Our "head of the state Heath Department and the head of WHO who is not an M.D. combined.

Why do you like to make stuff up without gathering facts.???
I may even be the only person here who has hired medical doctors , and others with PhD's not contractors.

I have been here many years and it is ironic how much zeal and energy atheists display lying to my face about my credentials. Feel free to join them.

Now, I am also the only person here who has hired an employee who was an Executive Director of an Epidemiology Department in a very large teaching hospital.

Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus is an Ethiopian biologist, public health researcher, and official who has served since 2017 as Director-General of the World Health Organization.
He is the very first in the post to NOT have a Doctorate in Medicine. WHO is a political enterprise.

More is not known now. Fauci has yet to be right about anything.
He’s a liar and a paid shill that has blood on his hands....but you keep believing him.
He knows a lot more about the development of the virus than he admits. He knew in the beginning the Bat story was crazy.

Fauci read a "paper' from this bunch

On March 16, a 20-page report from Neil Ferguson's team at Imperial College London quickly gathered enormous attention by producing enormous death estimates. Dr. Ferguson had previously publicized almost equally sensational death estimates from mad cow disease, bird flu and swine flu.

Their "model" was deemed as based on reported facts. At the time, there had never been 5-6 deaths in a day but the "model" assured 2 million.

The zealots fear mongering here don't realize they Google papers. so does CDC and Fauci.
The political "fact Check " EXPERTS Google just like 5th graders.

Back