No Jab for me...here's why...Web site

Studies have shown that the immune response in people who are recovering from covid is not as strong or as long lasting as from a vaccine.

This is why people like Trump are encouraged to get vaccinated. Which he did.
Funny....I've heard the exact opposite. Of course when you're trying to make everyone get the jab..you say stuff like that.

But I'm guessing you really don't have a study to present. Then again you'll be getting you booster every 6 months...right?

No one is proposing forced vaccination, but ....
Maybe you're correct it's possible things will never be defined as forced vaccinations. But look if it's like no forced vaccinations, (wink, wink) but you're not allowed to buy grocers in a store, seek medical treatment like even seeing a dentist because of a tooth ache then what is that except forced vaccinations? Yes many can get by with not jumping on airplanes to their favored tourist spots, even sports events or restaurants .....but if you cut off even the basic essential services YUP you've got it forced. We'll see if it gets that way.

IOW you have nothing
Unsupported, because if you had read the link in my post 1465, you would have seen that I had "something" from the JAMA Internal Medicine, and another medical site that explains why covid-19 is so contagious.

So, yes, I have "something." Just because you disagree does not make it "nothing."

Last edited:
Fauci is a highly respected scientist, and while he made missteps in the beginning, he was dealing with a previously unknown virus, and some of the earliest statements had to be revised as more data became available. This is how science works. It is not like religion where there is an aversion to making changes to doctrine. Or like some political sectors, where changed opinions are decried as "flip-flops" even when those changes are warranted by new data.
A very logical explanation. I have said several times here that knowledge of the virus and how it operates are evolving and we know more now than we did 1 year ago. Science isn't static. If it were, it would not be science!

Last edited:
Maybe you're correct it's possible things will never be defined as forced vaccinations. But look if it's like no forced vaccinations, (wink, wink) but you're not allowed to buy grocers in a store, seek medical treatment like even seeing a dentist because of a tooth ache then what is that except forced vaccinations? Yes many can get by with not jumping on airplanes to their favored tourist spots, even sports events or restaurants .....but if you cut off even the basic essential services YUP you've got it forced. We'll see if it gets that way.
I cannot imagine grocery stores only accepting customers with vaccine cards. They will lose too much business that way. Most still require all patrons to wear masks, though.

I don't think the public would put up with only allowing vaccined people to use public facilities and stores. I can see and hear the hue and cry of outrage in my mind, now. But you are correct, we must wait and see. I hope it never comes to that!

Last edited:
Why do conservatives think that people who work as scientists and get paid for their jobs should not be trusted to present scientific information? Why is the fact that scientists get paid as scientists somehow make their public comments suspect?

Instead you think that political lobbyists or RW radio or television hosts or bloggers are good sources of information?
I am fairly conservative, and a Christian, but I do not think that way. Which is why I have been trying to get info from legitimate sources, like science and medical journals, and experts in the fields of medicine, virology, etc.--not politicians, ultra-right wing news sources, Twitter, Facebook, and hosts of TV opinion shows, especially those known for truth-stretching and exaggeration.

The scientific method works. If published work is wrong, it gets discovered. If scientists deliberately lie, their name(s) are trashed for life.
1 As a global warming extremist, why didn't you tell us Mike Mann lied when he claimed under oath that he had been awarded the Nobel Peace Prize?

2 Why is his name not trashed (for life)?

3 Why did you argue with me and claim he had been awarded the prize?

4 Even worse, the Michael violated the profession which has strong rules against fudging credentials.

The Global Warming political mess with false predictions, manipulated data is like the Chiner Fru false warnings and manipulated data and bad predictions.

There are a few isolated confirmed cases of negative reactions, which is also the case for people who take tylenol.

Consequences of getting the disease are much worse than getting the vaccine.
I saw an article in the newspaper today that more blood clots relating to the J and J vaccine have been found verified. If information about these blood clots is reported to the public and not hidden, then why would more severe reactions to the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines be covered up?

I don't get it....

Last edited:
Do you still think Tiffany Dover dropped dead right after getting her Pfizer vaccine?
There's a lot of people who dropped dead within 48 hours of getting the jab. I'm glad you were not one of them.

As to Tiffany Dover....I've never looked into it.

I saw an article in the newspaper today that more blood clots relating to the J and J vaccine have been found verified. If information about these blood clots is reported to the public and not ,either hidden, then why would more severe reactions to the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines be covered up?

I don't get it....
The great reset.

There's a lot of people who dropped dead within 48 hours of getting the jab. I'm glad you were not one of them.

As to Tiffany Dover....I've never looked into it.
But you had a video of her supposedly "drop{ping} dead" earlier on this thread, did you not?

"Watch the vaxed lady in the background drop dead..."

Post 1122.

UPDATE--after relooking at this video, I realized I made a dumb mistake--it is different than the one of Tiffany Dover. This one appears to be in a Hispanic country, not in the US. I don't know where this video originated, but the clip is short and the woman is not identified. I have not been able to find anything about this video clip. But I DID try to investigate it, not just take it at face value.

Last edited:
Back