No Jab for me...here's why...Web site

But you had a video of her supposedly "drop{ping} dead" earlier on this thread, did you not?

"Watch the vaxed lady in the background drop dead..."

Post 1122.

So, how can you say you did not look into it, when you put down the link to this video? Where the nurse merely fainted and did NOT DROP DEAD? As you claimed?

Well, I DID actually look into it, unlike you, and discovered that the nurse is alive and well, and merely fainted, a condition she has when she feels any pain, however slight.

Where is the actual, factual evidence from legitimate sources of a lot of people supposedly dropping dead within 48 hours of getting the virus? REAL sources, not Facebook, Twitter, and youtube? Or NaturalNews or the Brighteon?
I don't know who she was.

It looks like a lady who has a very severe reaction..perhaps death..to the poison jab. I simply repeated the headlines.

The purpose was to show people....if you get the jab you may have a serious reaction. Use this information in deciding if you want the jab.

I cannot imagine grocery stores only accepting customers with vaccine cards. They will lose too much business that way. Most still require all patrons to wear masks, though.

Some are saying a food shortage is coming....before you say impossible....trying buying gas in North Carolina.

I don't think the public would put up with only allowing vaccined people to use public facilities and stores. I can see and hear the hue and cry of outrage in my mind, now. But you are correct, we must wait and see. I hope it never comes to that!
Neither do I. Right now the numbers are about 50/50.

Maybe you're correct it's possible things will never be defined as forced vaccinations. But look if it's like no forced vaccinations, (wink, wink) but you're not allowed to buy grocers in a store, seek medical treatment like even seeing a dentist because of a tooth ache then what is that except forced vaccinations? Yes many can get by with not jumping on airplanes to their favored tourist spots, even sports events or restaurants .....but if you cut off even the basic essential services YUP you've got it forced. We'll see if it gets that way.
As for groceries, Trader Joes says they will no longer require masks, so they are not going to require shots.
I know of at least one dentist who is against this shot, and so the unvaccinated can certainly find other people like him.
Individual companies will make their own determinations on how to proceed.

RWers are creating an imaginary problem where none exists.

1 As a global warming extremist, why didn't you tell us Mike Mann lied when he claimed under oath that he had been awarded the Nobel Peace Prize?

2 Why is his name not trashed (for life)?

3 Why did you argue with me and claim he had been awarded the prize?

4 Even worse, the Michael violated the profession which has strong rules against fudging credentials.

The Global Warming political mess with false predictions, manipulated data is like the Chiner Fru false warnings and manipulated data and bad predictions.
The IPCC was awarded the prize, and what they did was acknowledge the work of specific scientists who contributed to this achievement, including Michael Mann.

I don't know how Mann told people about this acknowledgement, but it hardly rises to the level of a career destroying scandal.

Mann is a highly regarded scientist in the field of climate science and has won many prizes and accolades for his work.

In science, fraud constitutes faking results, and Mann has never done that.

That would take several days....what happens in Revelation will eventually get here. During the trib a one world gov will be established. There will eventually be a mark.
We are not talking about predictions from Revelations. We are talking about science.

Some are saying a food shortage is coming....before you say impossible....trying buying gas in North Carolina.

The gas shortage has nothing to do with covid.
It has to do with a Ransomware attack from Russia on an important pipeline.

Despite what Trump thinks, Russia is our enemy.

As for what "some are saying" about a food shortage coming, who are these people and what is the real world basis for their prediction?

I don't know who she was.

It looks like a lady who has a very severe reaction..perhaps death..to the poison jab. I simply repeated the headlines.

The purpose was to show people....if you get the jab you may have a serious reaction. Use this information in deciding if you want the jab.
Headlines? From what reputable news source?

Bonnie pointed out that this nurse tends to faint a lot, so how is this a legitimate example of a serious reaction?

And how it is honest for RW websites to present this video with the implication that she died?

As for groceries, Trader Joes says they will no longer require masks, so they are not going to require shots.
I know of at least one dentist who is against this shot, and so the unvaccinated can certainly find other people like him.
Individual companies will make their own determinations on how to proceed.

RWers are creating an imaginary problem where none exists.
Well that's good news so far. I'll be delighted to hear more of it.

Bonnie pointed out that this nurse tends to faint a lot, so how is this a legitimate example of a serious reaction?

And how it is honest for RW websites to present this video with the implication that she died?
The video didn't identify anyone. Wake up.

Then you did a very poor job of researching your videos and took them at face value--didn't you? She had a fairly common and usually harmless condition that causes her to faint at the slightest pain. Why should anyone use this video as "information" in deciding whether or not to get the jab, when it is blatant misinformation and totally untrue, that she DIED? Why tell us she DIED when she merely FAINTED?
Do you have any info that identifies the dead women in the video?

That would take several days....what happens in Revelation will eventually get here. During the trib a one world gov will be established. There will eventually be a mark.
We are not discussing Revelation. We are discussing the vaccine.

The video didn't identify anyone. Wake up.
So, you just believed a 32 second video on Brighteon, without doing any research on it.... with no other information on it?

Actually, I owe you a partial apology. I relooked at the video and it is not of Tiffany Dover. I saw pictures of her getting the shot. They are different. The video appears to be in a foreign country, what with the masked lady speaking Spanish at the beginning and the Spanish music in the background. But I still could not find any information on this video, and also, the video doesn't last very long and no one knows what happened afterwards. She too could just have fainted. I haven't been able to find anything about it.

So, we don't know if she died or just fainted, who she is, or where this video was taken. But I did try to find out, and not just blindly accept it.

Last edited:
The only food shortage I have heard of that might come is a chicken shortage.

I live in Georgia. We went grocery shopping on Thursday and noticed that there were some lines at some gas stations, due to that Colonial pipeline hacking, but they were not very long. The newspaper today said that the situation is easing up and by the end of the month, should be back to normal.
Okay.

Last edited:
Do you have any info that identifies the dead women in the video?
Do you?

Actually, after relooking at the video, I realized that we are talking about 2 different videos. There is a video of a nurse fainting after getting the vaccine but she is alive and well.

The video you put on here is different. I relooked at it. It appears to be in a Hispanic country, since the lady at the beginning is speaking Spanish and Spanish music is playing in the background. When I first looked at it, my sound on the computer was turned off. My apologies for the mixup. But the clip is very short and we don't know who the lady in the background is, or where she is, or what really happened to her afterwards. You just posted the video from Brighteon and we are expected to believe the lady dropped dead without any verifying information. Why?

Brighteon is an alternative to youtube. I did a little research on it. It is rather...sensationalistic, to say the least. One of its videos says that "Vaccinated people are walking biological time bombs." The narrator of this clip, Mike Adams, has this to say:

"If you are a vaccinated person, not only are you brainwashed and gullible and stupid, you are also a murderer and a threat to society. You are a walking biological weapons factory, and you should be ashamed of yourself."

I can't put down the link to it as it has discussions under it. I did find something about it on another website, but now I cannot find that one. I will try to refind it. Ah, ,here it is:

There are links to the original video one can watch.

I listened to a little bit of Adams' video but it is over an hour long, and the 5 minutes I did listen to were filled with gross misinformation. I read a few of the comments under it and some are a tad...over the top. Like this one:

Trump was seen in a cloning facility not long ago, according to super soldier whistleblowers, hopefully Trump didnt agree to a clone. Hillary refused it yrs ago because she knew if she agreed to it, she would be killed. Thats the only thing that I can think of why Trump is now recommending the jab to the americans. As if the real trump was killed and now we are dealing with a clone.

My 2nd hypothesis is that perhaps a major psyops is on the internet of actors that are ''dying'' of the vac shots. Maybe the vac'
are fake just to embed fear. The whole game of the human race fighting each other over things that are not real. Like the George Floyd death. The guy never died if you find the right vid clip. Youll see him later escourted into the back of the car.

Yet, this is the website we are supposed to believe about that video of a lady supposedly dropping dead from the vaccine????

Last edited:

Yes, Tiffany Dover does faint a lot. But after more research, I discovered that the original video on here is not of Tiffany Dover. It was dumb of me not to be more careful, and have the sound switched off, but I searched and searched and the only information I could find about someone on camera supposedly dying right after getting the shot was of Tiffany Dover.

But this video on here is different and from Brighteon, a rather far-right alternative to youtube, that purports to put down what is supposedly censored on youtube. Well, I can see why, with bizarre claims and statements on it.

So, my apologies to all. But I did try to find out who was in the video from Brighteon that supposedly shows a woman dropping dead after getting the vaccine but have been unable to find anything.

Last edited:
Oh, good grief, not Revelation again...! I have studied Revelation in midweek bible study and I won't discuss it here, ,nor do you need to use it to try to prove your point about the Great Reset. There are too many interpretations and misinterpretations of Revelation out there, anyway. And that would be more suitable for another forum.

Last edited:
Back