No Jab for me...here's why...Web site

When it hits the fan, I promise I won't say...I told you so.

You're bible speaks of a one world order...is the trib about to begin?
Revelation is rife with symbolism, and too many people take much of its symbolism too lliterally, or incorrectly. 75% of the symbolism is based upon the OT. But I do not see the vaccine as the forehead or hand mark in Rev. 13, for reasons I already listed.

Just so you know, my church is amillenialist.

And I never said the one world order will not come, though I think it will be more the rule of false religion in too many hearts.. I just don't think it is now. But the interpretation of Revelation is more for the eschatology board. It is really off topic here.

I would go with brainwashed...but not murderer.

Keeping in mind I don't remember hearing Adams say that about the people who have taken the jab. Then again I haven't listened to everything he has said.
Oh, so I am brainwashed? How about stupid? A threat to society? A walking biological weapons factory? Am I those things, too? And my husband?

The quote is in that 1 hour 24 minute long video in that website I linked to in post no. 1538 on here. I just wish the website reporting on it would have said at what minute mark Adam's said this, so I would not need to listen to all his extremist drivel to try to find it. But I might try to listen to it later. Just to make sure.

.....I tried to listen to some of it. It was pretty...wild...called vaccinated people who can sit together at sporting events "Vaxtards" and claimed the NBA supports Chinese organ harvesting. This was around the 3 minute:40 second mark and afterward...I relistened to it 3X to make sure I heard correctly.

At around the 1:00 (I hour) mark, Adams said the vaccine was spiked with HCG, so black women getting the shot would not be able to have babies. I couldn't tell if he thought it was just in vaccines given to black women.

I did not find the exact quote yet that Fact Check had on it, the "murderer" stuff, et.al.,that I posted here, but I did hear where he claimed vaccinated people were stupid and gullible. So, I suspect that FactCheck took several different quotes found throughout his talk, and put them all together. But he did say vaccinated people are "walking biological time bombs."

I freely admit that I still may have misheard, as I was on my tablet.

Somehow, I don't think I want to get my vaccine safety information from THIS guy...

Last edited:
That’s not true. There are some Republican politicians who have sold their souls. Hopefully they’ll be unseated soon as well.

As far as Trump and Putin, or Trump and any other world leaders goes, he brokered peace. And rather than give him a Nobel award, you all stoned him for it. Shameful!
What peace did Trump broker? He insisted that he and Jared had solved the ME issues, but here they are, bombing each other 4 months after Trump left office. What did Trump do that deserves a Nobel Peace Prize? Nothing.

What peace did Trump broker? He insisted that he and Jared had solved the ME issues, but here they are, bombing each other 4 months after Trump left office. What did Trump do that deserves a Nobel Peace Prize? Nothing.
What did Obama do for his “peace” prize?

I don't know about mad cow disease, but Trump certainly suffered foot and mouth disease sometimes! :) However, I do not in the least see the vaccine as a Rev. 13 practice at all. But I certainly respect anyone's right not to get vaccinated. I have said so repeatedly.
I never said the jab was the mark...what I think is that the jab is a pre-cursor to the mark...especially if it tuens out to be a buy and sell vaccine passport.

Revelation is rife with symbolism, and too many people take much of its symbolism too lliterally, or incorrectly. 75% of the symbolism is based upon the OT. But I do not see the vaccine as the forehead or hand mark in Rev. 13, for reasons I already listed.

Just so you know, my church is amillenialist.

And I never said the one world order will not come, though I think it will be more the rule of false religion in too many hearts.. I just don't think it is now. But the interpretation of Revelation is more for the eschatology board. It is really off topic here.
It has to happen sometime....Why not now-ish. For the most part we have the technology...something we didn't have 20 years ago.

Yup....what did Biden do? Who did he release money to?

An interesting graphic showing vaccine deaths in various countries.

I came across ANOTHER SITE where 18 reason are given why they won't be getting the jab.
Yes, and here is another site that has the "rest of the story" behind THIS "Natural News" one:

Take note of this one especially:

but according to world-renowned vaccine developer Geert Vanden Bossche (who you’ll meet below if you don’t know him) it’s mutating about every 10 hours.

From CC's link. This Bossche guy is a veterinatian. The Snopes article says this about him:

15. ...It is odd, then, that his article places so much faith in Geert Vanden Bossche, a veterinarian who has spent the past decade trying and failing to patent something he calls a “universal vaccine” capable of killing a wide variety of diseases. His assertions, Snopes reported in March 2021, are part of a thinly veiled campaign to get people to pay more attention to an invention he tried and failed to patent at least twice.

17. Vanden Bossche is not “the world’s leading vaccinologist.” As reported by McGill University’s Office for Science and Society, “His academic publications essentially stop in 1995, except for one 2017 article about his … vaccine idea published in a journal belonging to a publishing group, OMICS Group Inc, that has been called “predatory” and was sued by the Federal Trade Commission for deceptive practices.”

So, once again, I am not going to go by anything Natural News has in it.

Last edited:
I never said the jab was the mark...what I think is that the jab is a pre-cursor to the mark...especially if it turns out to be a buy and sell vaccine passport.
I know you didn't. But I don't see it as a precursor, either. Sorry for not being clearer.

If vaccine passports do become necessary, I think it will be only for travelling overseas, or on cruise ships. I don't see it happening here that only vaccinated people be allowed into stores. Store owners would lose too much business. Also, store owners themselves wouldn't have to get the vaccine.

I've read it several times....when they cycle too many times a lot of things not covis will test +
I did read that there are few false positives, because of the way the test work, but there can be a false negative, especially if the person has the disease early on, but has no symptoms and hasn't produced enough of the virus yet. But there are two tests for it, and I think if possible both should be used.

Yes, they do on some things. But science and research are not static. They keep learning new things. Including about the covid virus.
They know all about asymptomatic spread and know its slim to none.

They perpetuate fear, that’s how they control you. Fearful people are easily controlled and manipulated. They know this.

Yes, and here is another site that has the "rest of the story" behind THIS "Natural News" one:

Take note of this one especially:

From CC's link. This Bossche guy is a veterinatian. The Snopes article says this about him:

So, once again, I am not going to go by anything Natural News has in it.
I find it rather amazing that there are 18 reasons why not to get the Jab. There's probably more. Personally I don't trust Snopes.

As I have been saying all along...I hope the vaccine is safe....I hope snopes is right. But, no. No jab.

Back