Did God Use Adulterers And A Homosexual Union Supporter To Preserve His Words?

Publishers may make just as much money from printing the KJV as from printing other English Bible translations.

The king's printers, Cambridge University Press, and Oxford University Press made money from their printing the KJV, and for awhile they tried to keep anyone else from being able to print it.
Perhaps Rupert Murdoch's (News Corp) that currently owns copyright of the NIV and many translations , its just a ministry of Godly benevolence, Big Smiles!

Yes, we all know about Rupert Murdoch. The problem with this nonsensical view is that Murdoch's Harper/Collins is that they also published the KJV.

Another KJVO nonsensical view decimated.

Experience tells me that you won't do your homework, and we will see it again.

It's hard to lose to facts over an idea you have held to for decades.

The most popular NIV, NKJV, NASB, all have copyright and have sold "Millions" of copies$$$

It's not a ministry, it's a business, who you kidding

A N D is there something sinful about being paid for one's work?

BTW, the KJV is still held by copyright in the U.K. It will be held until the year 2039 unless it is extended by the Royal Family, in which case it will likely never be out of copyright.

Another KJVO belief decimated. Keep 'em coming. I've done my research and I know when I see a blatant falsehood.

Why do modern translations of the Bible have a copyright?​

Bible copyright
audio

ANSWER

Many KJV Only advocates argue that the modern English translations are corrupt due to their being copyrighted, with the King James Version being “pure” because it is not copyrighted. Copyrights, to the KJV Only crowd, “prove” these are man’s words, not God’s. Others dislike the idea of a Bible translation having a copyright as a matter of principle. The purpose of a copyright is to protect one’s property and prevent the making of unwarranted copies. “But the Bible should be available for unlimited use. It is the Word of God, after all!”—so goes the argument. God would not restrict the distribution of His Word.

While it could be that Bible publishers should be more lenient when enforcing their copyrights, having a Bible translation copyrighted is not wrong in and of itself. It is expensive to develop a new translation of the Bible. The translators, scholars, grammarians, proofreaders, etc., all need to be paid. If other companies or individuals took a translation and published it as their own, the original publisher would lose money, and further Bible translation efforts would be hindered. Bible publishers have to make a profit, or they will go out of business.

In regards to the claims of the KJV Only Movement, they are entirely incorrect. The King James Version was copyrighted when first published. In fact, to this day, the KJV is still under copyright protection in the United Kingdom. The existence of a copyright is meaningless in determining the quality of a translation. And, even if the existence of a copyright mattered, the King James Version is, in fact, copyrighted.

The key point is this—the existence of a copyright does not impact the quality of a translation. The fact that a Bible publisher is seeking to make a profit from the sale of a Bible translation does not necessarily mean the translation process was compromised. Whether or not a Bible translation has a copyright should not be the determining factor in whether you use that translation. Please visit the following two articles for more information:

Modern translations NIV, NASB, ESV, ETC are supported by the Greek Text (Novum Testamentum Graece) this Greek Text was "Created" by Adulterers (Kurt Aland), (Barbara Aland), and Homosexual Union Supporter And Roman Catholic Jesuit Cardinal (Carlo Maria Martini)

(Kurt Aland) divorced his wife (Ingeborg) and ran off with and married his college student (Barbara Nee Ehlers), being 22 years her senior

Did God Use Adulterers And A Homosexual Union Supporter To Preserve His Words In The Greek Text (Novum Testamentum Graece)?

Adulterers (Kurt Aland), (Barbara Aland), And (Carlo Maria Martini), Are Corrupt Trees, And The (Novum Testamentum Graece) Is Their Corrupt Fruit

Matthew 7:17-18KJV

17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.
18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.
that is a silly question...God's word is preserved in the original text, not in the translation.

Silly you expecting everyone to follow you and not God.
Exactly, I'm not going to sit in a church where the pastor is an adulterer and homosexual union supporter,

Let alone read what is claimed to be Gods words from the same, can you imagine, the (Novum Testamentum Graece) "Created" by Adulterers and a homosexual union supporter, "Really" this can't be true!

Exactly, I'm not going to sit in a church where the pastor is an adulterer and homosexual union supporter,

Let alone read what is claimed to be Gods words from the same, can you imagine, the (Novum Testamentum Graece) "Created" by Adulterers and a homosexual union supporter, "Really" this can't be true!
God has used sinful men to accomplish His purposes.

This is nothing more than KJVO extremist nonsense.

By definition KJVO's can't put forth a cogent argument because the facts just don't support them.

We are now comparing 17th centurty English translators (KJV) with the modern editors of Greek editions (Aland). Apples and oranges.
I have virtually no biographical data on the editors of most TR editions, and about the only biographical data we have on the majority of KJV editors is their eulogies (at least one KJV editor's full name is unknown); we don't know which were good husbands and fathers and which weren't.

We are now comparing 17th centurty English translators (KJV) with the modern editors of Greek editions (Aland). Apples and oranges.
I have virtually no biographical data on the editors of most TR editions, and about the only biographical data we have on the majority of KJV editors is their eulogies (at least one KJV editor's full name is unknown); we don't know which were good husbands and fathers and which weren't.
Partially true the issue is not who translated it is what has been translated. W&H by their own words hated the KJV so they translated the minority Greek texts( ,which the early church and reformers had already rejected as corrupt texts.

the issue is not who translated it is what has been translated.
You ignore and avoid the truth that many minority readings and even some textual conjectures were translated and found in the KJV.

The KJV is not translated from any text that has an actual majority of the original-language manuscript copies for every reading of that text.

Because it is God who gives the understanding...

Satan has his work to do, believers work is to believe the one who God sent...
The New Wordless Translation (C)opyright 2021

Please Give Gods Understanding Out Of The Wordless Translation? :unsure:

Last edited:
are you serious?... I am not God...God gives the understanding of the scriptures.
Not If They Have Been Removed

Give Gods understanding of the verses below in the NIV That Have Been Removed?

If you were on a remote deserted Island, without contact to the outside world and had only the NIV without footnotes, you would never know Phillip preached to the Eunuch and the confession in receiving Jesus Christ in Acts 8:37 below, the only place it's found in scripture, (Removed)

Acts 8:37KJV
37 And Philip said, If thou believest with all thine heart, thou mayest. And he answered and said, I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God.

Matthew 17:21 (Removed) NIV?
Matthew 18:11 (Removed)NIV?
Acts 8:37 (Removed) NIV?
Romans 16:24 (Removed) NIV?

Last edited:
Even if they have been removed...didn't you find out they were removed?
Give Gods understanding of the verses below in the NIV That Have Been Removed?
You are not very bright, are you? True believers will find the truth.
If you were on a remote deserted Island, without contact to the outside world and had only the NIV without footnotes, you would never know Phillip preached to the Eunuch and the confession in receiving Jesus Christ in Acts 8:37 below, the only place it's found in scripture, (Removed)
So are you telling me that if you don't know that you cannot be saved?
Acts 8:37KJV
37 And Philip said, If thou believest with all thine heart, thou mayest. And he answered and said, I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God.
There are lots of people who know that passage and are not saved...
Matthew 17:21 (Removed) NIV?
Matthew 18:11 (Removed)NIV?
Acts 8:37 (Removed) NIV?
Romans 16:24 (Removed) NIV?
There are lots of people who know those verses and are not saved...

You only mention one half of a scriptural truth. Do you avoid or dodge the other hand of that truth? According to the Scriptures, it would be just as wrong to add to the word of God as it is to omit from it.
You never consider the possibility that the KJV adds some words even many words for which it had no original-language words of Scripture.
The 1611 KJV omits or removes over 400 English words that were found in the first authorized English version--the Great Bible.
The 1611 KJV omits or removes some words and phrases that were found in the second authorized English version--the Bishops' Bible.

You add your own personal KJV-only opinions to the Scriptures since you have not demonstrated from the Scriptures that they teach your claims.

I have not recommended the NIV and it has nothing to do with my scripturally-based position. My sound point is to point out the inconsistency in your claim as you ignore the other hand of the scriptural truth about not adding and not omitting from the word of God.

Because it is God who gives the understanding...

Satan has his work to do, believers work is to believe the one who God sent...
Unchecked Copy Box
Hos 4:6 - My people are destroyedfor lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priestto me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.

John 3:16,17 word-for-word:

for thus god loved the world so that son his only born he gave that every one trusting in him should not perish but should have life eternal did not for send god his son into the world that he should judge the world, but that should be delivered the world by him

Inter-word spacing added.

Back