No Jab for me...here's why...Web site

I thought of that myself, that it sounds a bit...racist. Just call it by its proper name--covid-19. Or even "Wuhan flu" even though it isn't a flu virus. But it did originate in Wuhan, China.
I personally don't think using "Wuhan virus" is racist, as there is a long tradition of using the name of the place where an illness was identified to refer to a pathogen: Lyme disease, Marburg virus, St Louis encephalitis and so forth. But if people want to abandon that, OK, not a hill for me to die on.

But mocking a Chinese accent to name a disease, sorry. I could not look my Asian colleagues in the face if I did that.

I thought of that myself, that it sounds a bit...racist. Just call it by its proper name--covid-19. Or even "Wuhan flu" even though it isn't a flu virus. But it did originate in Wuhan, China.
Wuhan fwoow has a wing to it. Just kidding! That was my inner Elmer Fudd escaping.

edit image violation

Last edited by a moderator:
NN pointed to an article that showed the VAERS report which said a 2 year old died. The CDC in an effort to dismiss it claimed it was fake. I tend to think it was real. Considering the jab can and as killed people...a 2 year old dying doesn't surprise me.

Except Pfizer had not started on trials with children under 12 until sometime in March. So, the child could not have gotten the vaccine in February....SO, instead of doing a little judicious digging, you automatically believed NN, because it agreed with your bias--right?
And typically those children have other issues. Compared to the older people....its extremely rare.

But even healthy young adults have gotten the disease and died from it. Balshan had a link to an 18 year old boy who did. His symptoms were not even that bad at the beginning. But he developed myocardotis FROM THE DISEASE and went drastically downhill after that and died. It is after all, a mostly vascular disease, though it often affects the lungs.

No one is 100% safe from this disease unless he is a hermit living 50 miles away from the nearest human and never has human contact.
Sorry, but they've been lied to and snookered. If they re girls...I hope they can still have children. Your daughter should have looked deeper into the issue before having their kids jabbed. You knowing what the jab can do and does often do should have warned them.

Oh, so you are omniscient and know everything that went on with them, eh? You did not read what I wrote very carefully, did you? I said I had 2 grandSONS.

I know what the DISEASE can do. So do they. My daughter and her husband knew about side effects of both vaccine and disease. My daughter works in a doctor's office. She and our SIL let their doctors guide them. Not NN, YouTube, Mike Adams, Facebook, Twitter, or Tucker Carlson.

But I was remiss in neglecting to warn them that their boys might get magnetic arms, or be able to turn blue tooth devices off and on, if they got the vaccine.. :rolleyes:
NN almost always has a link to where they get their information. If I'm interested in the article I'll visit that link.
I have seen those links, too, on NN. But that is NOT the research I am talking about. It took me all of 5 minutes to fact check the NN story from reputable news sources to find out it was false.

What would you say about a pro-vaccer who said that it is child abuse NOT to get children the covid vaccine and such parents should be arrested?

Last edited:
I personally don't think using "Wuhan virus" is racist, as there is a long tradition of using the name of the place where an illness was identified to refer to a pathogen: Lyme disease, Marburg virus, St Louis encephalitis and so forth. But if people want to abandon that, OK, not a hill for me to die on.

But mocking a Chinese accent to name a disease, sorry. I could not look my Asian colleagues in the face if I did that.
Good points. Though the Spanish Flu should have been called the Kansas Flu...:)

We also have the Asian Flu, Hong Kong flu, Sydney Flu...nothing racist or mocking about that at all.

I hope the disease's actual origin is found with certainty, so something similar can be prevented. But I have a nagging feeling we may never know for certain. I hope I am wrong.

Last edited:
Well, perhaps...but I think the idea was to present the cases in a public forum easy for people to hear. Personally I appreciated it as I don't spend my time reading VAERS reports.
And the point is what? To present cases that have not been evaluated by medical professionals and never will be, and therefore are subject to misinterpretation?

We have proven that many of the anti-C-vaccers' sources are often highly questionable and outright lies. Yes, truth is truth, but on sensationalist websites like Natural News, it can be hard to sift truth from exaggeration and outright lies. Look at the name of an article from NN posted on here..."Now 20 US states liquefy vaccine-murdered people and spread their flesh goo on food crops as “fertilizer”.

Right then and there,I knew it would be a piece of outrageously sensationalistic claptrap, with maybe just a tiny germ of truth--but where is the germ of truth? The "vaccine-murdered people" title makes it sound as if only people who had died from the vaccine were being "cremated" this way, and their remains spread around--pure irresponsible sensationalistic trash. This article is the "REAL" fertilizer goo! :) So why should we read it to try to find any truth in it, when we can read much more trustworthy sources?
I recognize that you're a Christian with a good heart (as far as I can tell from the way you conduct yourself in these forums), so i tell you this expecting you wont agree:

There are a significant number of right-wing conservative Christians in the forum who hate non-right-wing conservative Christians. One of the places this can be seen in is the way they fire-hose disinformation here. It's a willful attempt to obfuscate and annoy, motivated by their dislike of those who try to seek the truth. It's animus, pure and simple.

If the former white house occupant came out and started telling people that the vaccines are safe, the misinformation would disappear, overnight. YOU are the one they oppose, not information about the vaccines.

People used to throw the term "culture war" around naively, but that's exactly what this country is embroiled in - and it's started to spill into open violence.

The 1918 flu was called the Spanish flu, but there was good evidence that the first cases were found in Kansas.

Better to name these things by the virus itself as the geographic location could not only be off, but result in nastiness towards people who live there.

Except Pfizer had not started on trials with children under 12 until sometime in March. So, the child could not have gotten the vaccine in February....SO, instead of doing a little judicious digging, you automatically believed NN, because it agreed with your bias--right?

I saw the date on the VAERS data sheet. Apparently they lied. Then again big pharma would never lie.
But even healthy young adults have gotten the disease and died from it. Balshan had a link to an 18 year old boy who did. His symptoms were not even that bad at the beginning. But he developed myocardotis FROM THE DISEASE and went drastically downhill after that and died. It is after all, a mostly vascular disease, though it often affects the lungs.

My prediction will be more kids will die of the jab than the virus.
No one is 100% safe from this disease unless he is a hermit living 50 miles away from the nearest human and never has human contact.
...nor the flu.
Oh, so you are omniscient and know everything that went on with them, eh? You did not read what I wrote very carefully, did you? I said I had 2 grandSONS.

My bad.
I know what the DISEASE can do. So do they. My daughter and her husband knew about side effects of both vaccine and disease. My daughter works in a doctor's office. She and our SIL let their doctors guide them. Not NN, YouTube, Mike Adams, Facebook, Twitter, or Tucker Carlson.

Good for them.
But I was remiss in neglecting to warn them that their boys might get magnetic arms, or be able to turn blue tooth devices off and on, if they got the vaccine.. :rolleyes:
I think there is some truth behind the magnet arm in some people.....but there is some truth to nano-particles and controlling them inside of your body.
I have seen those links, too, on NN. But that is NOT the research I am talking about. It took me all of 5 minutes to fact check the NN story from reputable news sources to find out it was false.

It's called mockingbird news.
What would you say about a pro-vaccer who said that it is child abuse NOT to get children the covid vaccine and such parents should be arrested?
I would tell them my prediction.

The 1918 flu was called the Spanish flu, but there was good evidence that the first cases were found in Kansas.

Better to name these things by the virus itself as the geographic location could not only be off, but result in nastiness towards people who live there.
Would you accept CCP Bioweapon?

This is true. Look at that diet pill that came out some time ago--Fenn-fenn? Not sure. But vaccines are not the same thing as medicine one takes to cure something, or treat an illness, but are to prevent it.
They contain chemicals and substances that are not approved yet, and even if they do get approved, their long-term effects won’t be known for years. We’re being warned about it by many medical experts.

They contain chemicals and substances that are not approved yet, and even if they do get approved, their long-term effects won’t be known for years. We’re being warned about it by many medical experts.
We don't know the long term effects of covid infection. After all, chicken pox virus can lay dormant in our bodies for decades and then reactivate causing painful shingles. I hope you all got vaccinated for that.

A good point that occurred to me, as well. It could lead to ethnic hatred, if it has not already.

I saw the date on the VAERS data sheet. Apparently they lied. Then again big pharma would never lie.

It takes time for VAERS to check all the death reports. So, no lie--except from NN and its failure to fact check in favor of sensationalism.
My prediction will be more kids will die of the jab than the virus.

We shall see.
...nor the flu.

Nor most any communicable disease.
My bad.

Good for them.

I think there is some truth behind the magnet arm in some people.....but there is some truth to nano-particles and controlling them inside of your body.

Perhaps you have been watching too much McGuyver on TV.
It's called mockingbird news.

Never heard of it. But I did do research to check out NN news about that 2 year old. And found out the story was false.
I would tell them my prediction.

Why? Are you a prophet? What prediction?

Last edited:
I recognize that you're a Christian with a good heart (as far as I can tell from the way you conduct yourself in these forums), so i tell you this expecting you wont agree:

There are a significant number of right-wing conservative Christians in the forum who hate non-right-wing conservative Christians. One of the places this can be seen in is the way they fire-hose disinformation here. It's a willful attempt to obfuscate and annoy, motivated by their dislike of those who try to seek the truth. It's animus, pure and simple.

If the former white house occupant came out and started telling people that the vaccines are safe, the misinformation would disappear, overnight. YOU are the one they oppose, not information about the vaccines.

People used to throw the term "culture war" around naively, but that's exactly what this country is embroiled in - and it's started to spill into open violence.
Actually, I do kind of agree with you, at least with some of what you wrote. I don't think anybody on here actually hates me. Just vehemently disagrees with me.. And not all of the Christian posters on here are like that. I am not sure about the Trump stuff, though. :) But thank you for the kind words.

Last edited:
Who knows? It has led to violence against Asians in some parts of this country. Maybe because of the virus' origins.
Oh it is the same here. I believe these people feel free to act out what they have kept hidden. Racism can go underground but unless people are educated to understand why it is wrong then those views are just passed on throughout the generations.

Back