UFO's are a demonic deception - watch this amazing Christian documentary

No need for or benefit from empirical verification. Both sight and blindness to the spiritual realm are enforced by God. He either turns on the light for you, or He doesn't. We can do nothing to change His will.

I never had frenzied prayers, hallucinations, visions, apparitions, OBEs, NDEs, etc. I've done LSD before and it was nothing like my spiritual rebirth. I just read the 4 gospels, believed and repented. At no point I was irrational or confused. Then I began learning and seeing how God works in me, my life and everyone else's.
So this God character, decides whether of not people will see his magic show. And we cant do anything to see it if he decides he wants us to not see it.

I read the four canonical gospels. Plus several of the non-canonical ones. The more I read, the harder it was to believe.

So this God character, decides whether of not people will see his magic show. And we cant do anything to see it if he decides he wants us to not see it.

I read the four canonical gospels. Plus several of the non-canonical ones. The more I read, the harder it was to believe.

Yup. Faith is a gift of God. To the unregenerate mind the gospels are nothing but bronze age fables.

1 Corinthians 2:14
But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

Yup. Faith is a gift of God. To the unregenerate mind the gospels are nothing but bronze age fables.

1 Corinthians 2:14
So you are wasting you time preaching at us.
There is no "unregenerate mind". Yet even to a real person, such as myself, the gospels are IRON age nonsense.

3 Thracians 5:37

And some faux Jacobeaneth about a natural man... as if being trans would help...
Seriously, Thy excuseth helpeth naught thy caseth.

So willt thou posteth yon summary? Mayhap thou makest clear thine intent.

So you are wasting you time preaching at us.
There is no "unregenerate mind". Yet even to a real person, such as myself, the gospels are IRON age nonsense.

Not quite. The sower sows the seeds but it is God who makes them sprout. We just share the word and God decides which soil will take. No one preached to me, I just read the Bible and believed. Before that I mocked and scoffed at religious people, especially Christians, just like you do now.

Not quite. The sower sows the seeds but it is God who makes them sprout. We just share the word and God decides which soil will take. No one preached to me, I just read the Bible and believed. Before that I mocked and scoffed at religious people, especially Christians, just like you do now.
So not at all like me then, because I have never mocked and scoffed at religious people. Not ever.
But God does not make seeds sprout. Soil conditions, and weather, make seeds sprout.
I read the bible, many times over. At first only the parts I was told to read. But eventually I started wondering about the rest of the bible.
It was reading the bible that made me question the validity of my faith. That and reading actual history... and actual science.
By age 21, I simply could no longer make myself believe the blatant nonsense in the bible.
It is a pretentious thing among american christian fundamentalists, to resort to "yea olde englyshe" as a way to show "holiness". And that sort of behaviour deserves to be met with contempt. But its the bad behaviour, not the religion, that is at issue. Dont be playing the game, and you won't get called out over it.

So not at all like me then, because I have never mocked and scoffed at religious people. Not ever.
But God does not make seeds sprout. Soil conditions, and weather, make seeds sprout.
I read the bible, many times over. At first only the parts I was told to read. But eventually I started wondering about the rest of the bible.
It was reading the bible that made me question the validity of my faith. That and reading actual history... and actual science.
By age 21, I simply could no longer make myself believe the blatant nonsense in the bible.
It is a pretentious thing among american christian fundamentalists, to resort to "yea olde englyshe" as a way to show "holiness". And that sort of behaviour deserves to be met with contempt. But its the bad behaviour, not the religion, that is at issue. Dont be playing the game, and you won't get called out over it.
Do you have the verse about the sprouting seeds?

I believe in the supernatural spiritual realm because I believe the words of God in the Bible.

When I was still a hardcore atheist,
What is a "hardcore atheist"?
one evening I was sitting together with my mom at her apartment and we both saw a very loud bright electric explosion mid air for no apparent reason. She was certain it was a ghost, possibly my recently deceased father at that time. Being a life long skeptic I inspected power outlet, extension cords, anything that could explain what we both saw. If I had a multimeter at hand, I would have measured every outlet and fuse. Nothing could explain it as natural occurrence, but being thick minded and 'rational' I simply ignored it. My mom kept experiencing stuff like that for years later.

Not even real supernatural experience could convince me, I was that blind. It's God's grace and blessing I have the scales removed from my eyes. I believe the Bible, and that's all I need.
Not even a multimeter?
I don't trust experiences and I don't suggest anyone does. The witness of the Holy Spirit of God indwelling the born again Christian is the only One to be trusted to teach us.
You experienced God's grace?
Its okay to trust certain experiences?
What method should one employ to determine which experiences to accept as interactions with supernatural beings and which to ignore or dismiss?

That feeling of superiority one imposes over others, mocking and belittling them. Feel free to use a more suitable adjective.
Hardcore Christian doesn't read quite the same. Yet there are some here to whom your description would apply. Would you accept that?

Christians have nothing to boast about themselves. All glory is to God.
Very worthy. What then have you to say about those who claim to be Christian yet display:
"That feeling of superiority one imposes over others, mocking and belittling them"?

Are you saying that it is impossible for a Christian to behave in this way, thus those here who do are not really Christians? Or is it that we are misinterpreting the humility of true Christians as a supercilious and sanctimonious attitude?

Very worthy. What then have you to say about those who claim to be Christian yet display:
"That feeling of superiority one imposes over others, mocking and belittling them"?

Are you saying that it is impossible for a Christian to behave in this way, thus those here who do are not really Christians? Or is it that we are misinterpreting the humility of true Christians as a supercilious and sanctimonious attitude?

This strawman is a fire hazard. Christians aren't perfect.

Back