Did God Use Adulterers And A Homosexual Union Supporter To Preserve His Words?

John 3:16,17 word-for-word:

for thus god loved the world so that son his only born he gave that every one trusting in him should not perish but should have life eternal did not for send god his son into the world that he should judge the world, but that should be delivered the world by him

Inter-word spacing added.
Unchecked Copy Box
Jhn 3:16 - For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begottenSon, that whosoever believeth in himshould not perish, but have everlastinglife.

Unchecked Copy Box
Jhn 3:17 - For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world;but that the world through him might be saved.

If you believe what you posted why would you read any translation ? You don’t consider a word for word translation is preserved ?
I don't read Hebrew or Greek language...There are lexicons with the translation and meaning of each word...I can compare them for myself. But as I said God is the one who gives us the understanding...
Proverbs 3:5-6
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

Unchecked Copy Box
Hos 4:6 - My people are destroyedfor lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priestto me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.
Yes people lack knowledge and believe that Jesus a man is God when Jesus said very clearly God is a spirit and that he Jesus is the messiah...
Jn 4
23 But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.
24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.
25 The woman saith unto him, I know that Messias cometh, which is called Christ: when he is come, he will tell us all things.
26 Jesus saith unto her, I that speak unto thee am he.

I don't read Hebrew or Greek language...There are lexicons with the translation and meaning of each word...I can compare them for myself. But as I said God is the one who gives us the understanding...
Proverbs 3:5-6
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
I'm not going to sit in a church where the pastor is an Adulterer and Homosexual Union supporter,

Let alone read what is claimed to be Gods words from the same, can you imagine, the (Novum Testamentum Graece) "Created" by Adulterers and A "Jesuit Catholic Cardinal" And Homosexual Union supporter, "Really" this can't be true?

I'm not going to sit in a church where the pastor is an Adulterer and Homosexual Union supporter,

Let alone read what is claimed to be Gods words from the same, can you imagine, the (Novum Testamentum Graece) "Created" by Adulterers and A "Jesuit Catholic Cardinal" And Homosexual Union supporter, "Really" this can't be true?
Your bigotry is showing. God can and DOES use anyone. David. Murderer and adulterer; Solomon, Idolator and adulterer, Ezra and Nehemiah, Jewish-only nationalists, killers of those who differed from them.

Neither would I...
That is why we have the original text. Anyone can get the original text and the translation to compare with whatever bible they read.

Your bigotry is showing. God can and DOES use anyone. David. Murderer and adulterer; Solomon, Idolator and adulterer, Ezra and Nehemiah, Jewish-only nationalists, killers of those who differed from them.
That is not bigotry... Believers have a standard to uphold...
8 For ye were sometimes darkness, but now are ye light in the Lord: walk as children of light:
9 (For the fruit of the Spirit is in all goodness and righteousness and truth;)
10 Proving what is acceptable unto the Lord.
11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them.

Just out of curiosity, did any of the modern versions change the Biblical verses condemning adultery and/or homosexuality??

Modern translations NIV, NASB, ESV, ETC are supported by the Greek Text (Novum Testamentum Graece) this Greek Text was "Created" by Adulterers (Kurt Aland), (Barbara Aland), and Homosexual Union Supporter And Roman Catholic Jesuit Cardinal (Carlo Maria Martini)

(Kurt Aland) divorced his wife (Ingeborg) and ran off with and married his college student (Barbara Nee Ehlers), being 22 years her senior

Did God Use Adulterers And A Homosexual Union Supporter To Preserve His Words In The Greek Text (Novum Testamentum Graece)?

Adulterers (Kurt Aland), (Barbara Aland), And (Carlo Maria Martini), Are Corrupt Trees, And The (Novum Testamentum Graece) Is Their Corrupt Fruit

Matthew 7:17-18KJV

17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.
18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.
I can't stand the NIV translation. I think it should be burned. However, God did use deceitful hypocritical liars (Adam and Eve), prostitutes(Rachael, Tamara) and murderers (David) to bring us the messiah so I'm not so sure it matters who God uses as much as how he uses them, or what he uses them for.

That is not bigotry... Believers have a standard to uphold...
8 For ye were sometimes darkness, but now are ye light in the Lord: walk as children of light:
9 (For the fruit of the Spirit is in all goodness and righteousness and truth;)
10 Proving what is acceptable unto the Lord.
11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them.
If such people are acceptable to God.

Just out of curiosity, did any of the modern versions change the Biblical verses condemning adultery and/or homosexuality??
FWIW, I checked ALL the versions I have (when did "modern" start, anyway?), and they are all condemnatory of adultery and homosexuality.

--Rich
BTW, I am not going to trust Einstein's theory of relativity - he was an adulterer, you know. Don't matter how many other scientists have proven his work - as an adulterer, he cannot be right. In anything, at all. And those other scientists are just Einsteinian flunkies, trying to destroy the noble Sir Isaac Newton's work!

Last edited:
Modern translations NIV, NASB, ESV, ETC are supported by the Greek Text (Novum Testamentum Graece) this Greek Text was "Created" by Adulterers (Kurt Aland), (Barbara Aland), and Homosexual Union Supporter And Roman Catholic Jesuit Cardinal (Carlo Maria Martini)

(Kurt Aland) divorced his wife (Ingeborg) and ran off with and married his college student (Barbara Nee Ehlers), being 22 years her senior

Did God Use Adulterers And A Homosexual Union Supporter To Preserve His Words In The Greek Text (Novum Testamentum Graece)?

Adulterers (Kurt Aland), (Barbara Aland), And (Carlo Maria Martini), Are Corrupt Trees, And The (Novum Testamentum Graece) Is Their Corrupt Fruit

17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.
18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.

<Chuckle>

I see the KJV-Only crowd has nothing but ad hominem to contribute, and no facts.
Yes, God used sinners to create the Biblical texts.
And God used sinners to translate the Biblical text.

And NOBODY has yet shown that this has compromised the end result in any way.

You go ahead if you want, and try to round up a group of SINLESS Biblical scholars to translate the Bible for us. That sure isn't the KJV translation committee (using YOUR standard, of course.... ;) )

HE used a murderer, an adulterer, and a Religious Terrorist (among others) to WRITE it to begin with -

Not If They Have Been Removed

Give Gods understanding of the verses below in the NIV That Have Been Removed?

If you were on a remote deserted Island, without contact to the outside world and had only the NIV without footnotes, you would never know Phillip preached to the Eunuch and the confession in receiving Jesus Christ in Acts 8:37 below, the only place it's found in scripture, (Removed)

Acts 8:37KJV
37 And Philip said, If thou believest with all thine heart, thou mayest. And he answered and said, I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God.

Matthew 17:21 (Removed) NIV?
Matthew 18:11 (Removed)NIV?
Acts 8:37 (Removed) NIV?
Romans 16:24 (Removed) NIV?

And here we see the corrupt "logic" of the KJV-Only crowd.

They ASSUME (since they occur in the corrupt KJV) that these passages are "original".
So when we don't see them in the modern translations, they make false accusations of being "removed".

They reject the TRUTH that they were not in the original texts, and only ADDED later.

Let's take Acts 8:37 for example:

3rd century:
p45: absent;

4th century:
Sinaticus: absent;
Vaticanus: absent;

5th century:
Alexandrinus: absent;
Ephraemi Rescriptus: absent;

6th century:
Laudianus: present;

7th century:
p74: absent;

9th century:
33: absent;
044: absent;

10th century:
1739: present;

So we see that the verse KJV-Only's falsely claim was "removed", was NEVER even in the Biblical text until the 6th century. It began as a marginal note, when some scribe decided that the previous verse sounded "incomplete", and so the scribe took it upon himself to make it sound better. And as often happens, marginal notes eventually make their way into the main text by subsequent scribes, who are concerned that the marginal note may actually be an actual inspired verse that the previous scribe perhaps skipped over, and had to write in the margin to preserve it.

So the question the really needs asking is this: Why are KJV-Only's so adamant (and so incredibly judgmental) of later added texts being include in the canon?

<Chuckle>

I see the KJV-Only crowd has nothing but ad hominem to contribute, and no facts.
Yes, God used sinners to create the Biblical texts.
And God used sinners to translate the Biblical text.

And NOBODY has yet shown that this has compromised the end result in any way.

You go ahead if you want, and try to round up a group of SINLESS Biblical scholars to translate the Bible for us. That sure isn't the KJV translation committee (using YOUR standard, of course.... ;) )

So which sinless scholars created the TR?
And which sinless scholars translated the TR into the KJV?

Back