Kenosis Heresy

so... NO, the Holy Spirit is Jesus, who holds the titles Father, and son, in the ECHAD.

listen JG, and try to understand. the "ANOTHER"... G243 allos, COMFORTER is the Lord Jesus himself Glorified in Spirit, per Revelation 5:6.

and he the Lord Jesus standing in front of his discoples in John 14 is the "Comforter" in natural flesh, not glorified, per Luke 2:25. this is why the "ANOTHER" ... G243 Allos ... "COMFORTER", to come. do you understand now?

do you, if not just ask.

PICJAG, 101G.
NO such revelation in the Bible. Jesus is NOT The Father.
Jesus was conceived BY The Holy Spirit.

NO such revelation in the Bible. Jesus is NOT The Father.
Jesus was conceived BY The Holy Spirit.
ERROR, the Lord Jesus body was convieved by the HOLY GHOST not Jesus the Spirit, supportive scriptures, Hebrews 10:5 "Wherefore when he cometh into the world, he saith, Sacrifice and offering thou wouldest not, but a body hast thou prepared me:"

as I been saying this over and over, your BODY is not YOU the spirit, you, the spirit are not BORN, but GIVEN. read your bible, Isaiah 42:5 "Thus saith God the LORD, he that created the heavens, and stretched them out; he that spread forth the earth, and that which cometh out of it; he that giveth breath unto the people upon it, and spirit to them that walk therein:"

always remember just as Isaiah 9:6 states, spirit are GIVEN, and NOT "BORN", FLESH/BODIES are born.

PICJAG, 101G.

Last edited:
Grasp means to clutch tightly. H. Aaron grasped the bat as He approached the plate.
Grasp in English is ambiguous; see the Oxford Dictionary.

Also Merriam Webster:
1 : to take or seize eagerly grasp the opportunity for advancement. 2 : to clasp or embrace especially with the fingers or arms grasped the pen and began writing. 3 : to lay hold of with the mind : comprehend failed to grasp the danger of the situation.

My original point is that the translators are split on the sense of the Greek αρπαγμος.

To insist on one's preferred translation is cherry-picking and to insist on just one sense for "grasp" in English is a non starter for anyone who speaks English natively.

You are grasping at straws.

Last edited:
ERROR, the Lord Jesus body was convieved by the HOLY GHOST not Jesus the Spirit, supportive scriptures, Hebrews 10:5 "Wherefore when he cometh into the world, he saith, Sacrifice and offering thou wouldest not, but a body hast thou prepared me:"

as I been saying this over and over, your BODY is not YOU the spirit, you, the spirit are not BORN, but GIVEN. read your bible, Isaiah 42:5 "Thus saith God the LORD, he that created the heavens, and stretched them out; he that spread forth the earth, and that which cometh out of it; he that giveth breath unto the people upon it, and spirit to them that walk therein:"

always remember just as Isaiah 9:6 states, spirit are GIVEN, and NOT "BORN", FLESH/BODIES are born.

PICJAG, 101G.
There is NO Jesus The Spirit and I said Jesus was conceived by The Holy Spirit, just as Matthew says.
I like all men am BOTH body AND spirit.

There is NO Jesus The Spirit and I said Jesus was conceived by The Holy Spirit, just as Matthew says.
I like all men am BOTH body AND spirit.
GINOLJC, 10 all.
first, thanks for the reply.. second, if Jesus is not Spirit, then who is this, Romans 8:9 "But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his."

understand, you still ERROR, Jesus was NEVER conceived, listen to the scripture, "that holy thing... thing ... thing", is conceived, listen, Luke 1:35 "And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God."

God is not a "THING" the BODY is a THING, not the Spirit. just as your BODY is not You but the THING you dewlls in

JG ... THINK. did you not read Isaiah 42:5? your body is not you, it's a thing. the thing that is "BORN" is Flesh. listen, John 3:6 "That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit."

a woman cannot "BIRTH" a spirit, the spirit is Given by God, and when we die, the spirit returns to who ... "GAVE" it, listen, Ecclesiastes 12:7 "Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it."

JG, JG, JG, think man ..... what is born is "Flesh and blood. Jesus is Spirit, before any flesh and blood. again a woman cannot birth a spirit, it is given.

now if you cannot understand this, sorry.

PICJAG, 101G.

Grasp in English is ambiguous; see the Oxford Dictionary.

Also Merriam Webster:
1 : to take or seize eagerly grasp the opportunity for advancement. 2 : to clasp or embrace especially with the fingers or arms grasped the pen and began writing. 3 : to lay hold of with the mind : comprehend failed to grasp the danger of the situation.

My original point is that the translators are split on the sense of the Greek αρπαγμος.

To insist on one's preferred translation is cherry-picking and to insist on just one sense for "grasp" in English is a non starter for anyone who speaks English natively.

You are grasping at straws.
In virtually ALL Bibles definition 2 is the clear meaning at Phil. 2:5-6.

GINOLJC, 10 all.
first, thanks for the reply.. second, if Jesus is not Spirit, then who is this, Romans 8:9 "But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his."

understand, you still ERROR, Jesus was NEVER conceived, listen to the scripture, "that holy thing... thing ... thing", is conceived, listen, Luke 1:35 "And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God."

God is not a "THING" the BODY is a THING, not the Spirit. just as your BODY is not You but the THING you dewlls in

JG ... THINK. did you not read Isaiah 42:5? your body is not you, it's a thing. the thing that is "BORN" is Flesh. listen, John 3:6 "That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit."

a woman cannot "BIRTH" a spirit, the spirit is Given by God, and when we die, the spirit returns to who ... "GAVE" it, listen, Ecclesiastes 12:7 "Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it."

JG, JG, JG, think man ..... what is born is "Flesh and blood. Jesus is Spirit, before any flesh and blood. again a woman cannot birth a spirit, it is given.

now if you cannot understand this, sorry.

PICJAG, 101G.
Romans 8:9 is referring to The Holy Spirit and Matthew 1:18 says Mary was found with a CHILD of The Holy Spirit.
Case closed.

In virtually ALL Bibles definition 2 is the clear meaning at Phil. 2:5-6.
That's so funny. A clear meaning from an ambiguous word!

The versions that want to be clear use words that are not ambiguous. The ones that use "grasp" are intentionally allowing for either keep hold onto what one already has or grasp at something they don't yet have.

Why would a Trinitarian bible do this? Because it's a valid Trinitarian viewpoint that the Son is eternally subordinate to the Father. Some Trinitarian's disagree.

But both are valid Trinitarian viewpoints.

On the other hand Trinitarian apologists always argue the way you do, but it's not an informed view.

Romans 8:9 is referring to The Holy Spirit and Matthew 1:18 says Mary was found with a CHILD of The Holy Spirit.
Case closed.
Nope the case is still open... so the Holy Spirit now is known as the Spirit of Christ? re-read Romans 8:9. and as for Matthews 1:18 is not the conciever of a child is the FATHER?

this is what I been saying .... JESUS is the Holy Spirit who is the title holder of "Father", the Ordinal First, and the "Son", the the Ordinal Last, who came in the body he made in Mary's womb.... now the case is closed.

PICJAG, 101G.

That's so funny. A clear meaning from an ambiguous word!

The versions that want to be clear use words that are not ambiguous. The ones that use "grasp" are intentionally allowing for either keep hold onto what one already has or grasp at something they don't yet have.

Why would a Trinitarian bible do this? Because it's a valid Trinitarian viewpoint that the Son is eternally subordinate to the Father. Some Trinitarian's disagree.

But both are valid Trinitarian viewpoints.

On the other hand Trinitarian apologists always argue the way you do, but it's not an informed view.
NO such thing as a "Trinitarian" Bible, merely A Bible.

Nope the case is still open... so the Holy Spirit now is known as the Spirit of Christ? re-read Romans 8:9. and as for Matthews 1:18 is not the conciever of a child is the FATHER?

this is what I been saying .... JESUS is the Holy Spirit who is the title holder of "Father", the Ordinal First, and the "Son", the the Ordinal Last, who came in the body he made in Mary's womb.... now the case is closed.

PICJAG, 101G.
Indeed, The Holy Spirit is The Spirit of Christ, The Spirit of God, The Spirit of The Father.
The Holy Spirit is NEVER called The Father of Jesus Christ.

NO such thing as a "Trinitarian" Bible, merely A Bible.

Lol.

A Trinitarian bible is a bible that requires its translators to adhere to a statement of faith that includes the Trinity.

Those translators attended a seminary that required the teachers and students to agree to a statement of faith that includes the Trinity.

That describes the Bible you read.

@johnny guitar, let us help you out.
The Lord Jesus in flesh as the “COMFORTER”.
Luke 2:25 "And, behold, there was a man in Jerusalem, whose name was Simeon; and the same man was just and devout, waiting for the consolation of Israel: and the Holy Ghost was upon him."

that word “consolation” is a “HELPER”, which the Holy Spirit is, the HELPER

CONSOLATION: G3874 παράκλησις paraklesis (pa-ra'-klee-sis) n.
1. an imploration, entreaty (urgent request (for mercy or help)).
2. an exhortation (urgent counsel, encouragement, or caution).
3. a comfort, solace.
[from G3870]
KJV: comfort, consolation, exhortation, intreaty

one who gives COMFORT is a “COMFORTER”, one who gives “Help”, is a HELPER…. BINGO.

and the confirmation is in the term “ counsel” in definition #2. in morden terms counsel for the defense.... an ADVOCATE. BINGO
Isaiah 9:6 "For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace."

COUNSELLER: H3289 יָעַץ ya`ats (yaw-ats') v.
1. to advise.
2. (reflexively) to deliberate or resolve.
[a primitive root]
KJV: advertise, take advise, advise (well), consult, (give, take) counsel(-lor), determine, devise, guide, purpose.

GUIDE? John 16:13 "Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come."

a Counsellor, is what we call today, a lawyer, or an attorney, a legal adviser. BINGO...

PICJAG, 101G.
The Comforter is The Holy Spirit Who is NOT The Son.
Case closed.

God mind is His very being as He is not of body with a small head and with a measurable brain. Come back with less humanism and sundering please.

.......Alan
Sorry but God's being consists of much more than just his mind and thinking, but his mind does represent his righteous character that was seen first in his word and this is what was made flesh in Christ Jesus and it began at his birth and was made complete in his obedient life and then through his death and resurrection from the dead and thus "the Logos was made flesh" as per John 1:14.

Indeed, The Holy Spirit is The Spirit of Christ, The Spirit of God, The Spirit of The Father.
The Holy Spirit is NEVER called The Father of Jesus Christ.
the Holy Spirit is the FATHER, and the Son, did you not know that? go back to the ECHAD, the Ordinal First is the Father, (the Holy Spirit), and the Ordinal Last is the the Son, (the Holy Spirit).

so the Holy Ghost is the Father of the Christ, Jesus the Lord, but Not the Father of the Lord Jesus .... the Christ. did you see how I worded that.... :cool:

as I keep on telling you, the titles Father and Son are not persons, but.... "TITLES" of the ONE PERSON .... JESUS.

PICJAG, 101G.

The Comforter is The Holy Spirit Who is NOT The Son.
Case closed.
Nope again, case still open. because you're not understanding what I have posted. is not the Comforter the Spirit of TRUTH? yes, and who is the TRUTH? lets see, John 14:6 "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me." How plain can one get?

so how many TRUTH are there? answer only "ONE" and JESUS, the Lord is the TRUTH.. now we ask you to reconsider, "The Lord Jesus in flesh as the “COMFORTER”. read that post again carefully.

PICJAG, 101G.

Lol.

A Trinitarian bible is a bible that requires its translators to adhere to a statement of faith that includes the Trinity.

Those translators attended a seminary that required the teachers and students to agree to a statement of faith that includes the Trinity.

That describes the Bible you read.
Yep, The Bible I read clearly reveals The Trinity.
BTW What is a non-Trinitarian Bible????

Nope again, case still open. because you're not understanding what I have posted. is not the Comforter the Spirit of TRUTH? yes, and who is the TRUTH? lets see, John 14:6 "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me." How plain can one get?

so how many TRUTH are there? answer only "ONE" and JESUS, the Lord is the TRUTH.. now we ask you to reconsider, "The Lord Jesus in flesh as the “COMFORTER”. read that post again carefully.

PICJAG, 101G.
So John 14:6 clearly reveals the distinction of Persons concerning the Father and Son.

Sorry but God's being consists of much more than just his mind and thinking, but his mind does represent his righteous character that was seen first in his word and this is what was made flesh in Christ Jesus and it began at his birth and was made complete in his obedient life and then through his death and resurrection from the dead and thus "the Logos was made flesh" as per John 1:14.
THE Word was made flesh AS Christ Jesus.

Back