The Bodily Resurrection & Ascension of Jesus

And what does your above comments and scripture have to do with the Bodily Resurrection/Ascension of Jesus ?

Can you elaborate ?
" It is NOT based on proper understanding. " After mankind was created by God. God then put Adam in the Garden. Adam had a wonderful life and a wife. Then God tested Adam. The tree in the middle of the Garde was just another Tree except for it's location. Adam proved that mankind was sinful and so we all are! God how ever already knew this. One man sinned and ruined it for all so only one man could save all of mankind. God gave us His Son to be the sacrifice for our sin.. and sinful nature.

Scripture then tells us that unless we verbally confess in public, that Yeshua is Lord and Saviour we are not saved..
So ie; we stand up and say the words. I confess to you all that Yeshua, God only flesh and blood is MY Lord and MY Saviour.. " so then and only then will each be saved...
Now you may ask, why is it that the cults NEVER TEACH nor even Mention this ? Nor do cults ever preach Healing, as Scripture teaches us that " by His suffering we are Healed! " 1 Peter 2

" It is NOT based on proper understanding. " After mankind was created by God. God then put Adam in the Garden. Adam had a wonderful life and a wife. Then God tested Adam. The tree in the middle of the Garde was just another Tree except for it's location. Adam proved that mankind was sinful and so we all are! God how ever already knew this. One man sinned and ruined it for all so only one man could save all of mankind. God gave us His Son to be the sacrifice for our sin.. and sinful nature.

Scripture then tells us that unless we verbally confess in public, that Yeshua is Lord and Saviour we are not saved..
So ie; we stand up and say the words. I confess to you all that Yeshua, God only flesh and blood is MY Lord and MY Saviour.. " so then and only then will each be saved...
Now you may ask, why is it that the cults NEVER TEACH nor even Mention this ? Nor do cults ever preach Healing, as Scripture teaches us that " by His suffering we are Healed! " 1 Peter 2
Proper understanding comes only by Gods come to you and be in you to know this difference as Adam learned from God and was kicked out of that place for law to become like Him as God demands of us. Gen 3:22.

Jesus went through the same process in Matt 3:16, he was kicked out of those temples for law that he once taught in and became like God to know this difference only when God came to him by His SPirit and opened up all of it to him just as He did in Adam, Abraham, Moses, 120, and us all today who receives the same form Him.

Proper understanding is to eat of that knowledge and when you see Him as He really is ye shall be like Him as well. 1 John 3.

We are no different at all from Adam, for the first man Adam was of flesh, the second man Adam was of SPirit, born again. The first man Jesus was flesh, the second man Jesus was of SPirit, we all are the same in that respect, sadly not very many make it to that second man of Spirit to be as He is to know this difference and be ye therefore Perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect and walk as He walks in His same light, be in His same image which is not flesh at all.

Now may I ask why cults NEVER TEACH nor even mention this to be as He is as He demands of you? You totally miss the connotation in the story of Adam where even he became like God to know this difference from the laws for flesh to be as the creator of it as He demands of you. He in you and you in Him as one, John 17.

Proper understanding comes only by Gods come to you and be in you to know this difference as Adam learned from God and was kicked out of that place for law to become like Him as God demands of us. Gen 3:22.

Jesus went through the same process in Matt 3:16, he was kicked out of those temples for law that he once taught in and became like God to know this difference only when God came to him by His SPirit and opened up all of it to him just as He did in Adam, Abraham, Moses, 120, and us all today who receives the same form Him.

Proper understanding is to eat of that knowledge and when you see Him as He really is ye shall be like Him as well. 1 John 3.

We are no different at all from Adam, for the first man Adam was of flesh, the second man Adam was of SPirit, born again. The first man Jesus was flesh, the second man Jesus was of SPirit, we all are the same in that respect, sadly not very many make it to that second man of Spirit to be as He is to know this difference and be ye therefore Perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect and walk as He walks in His same light, be in His same image which is not flesh at all.

Now may I ask why cults NEVER TEACH nor even mention this to be as He is as He demands of you? You totally miss the connotation in the story of Adam where even he became like God to know this difference from the laws for flesh to be as the creator of it as He demands of you. He in you and you in Him as one, John 17.

Gary .......

Never mind ....... you found the "father" AND EVERYONE ELSE IS DEAD.

CONGRATULATIONS ...... YOU WON,

Well your god is a man, my God and the One Jesus prayed to and obeyed and said was in Him is the same one who is in me. His divine nature was at work in Jesus and it is at work in us all has the same from Him as Jesus had from Him.

You just have a separate God from the One who came to Jesus and reveled Himself in Jesus, Matt 3:16 is all.

There is One that you do not know.
How many times must you be TOLD to stop telling LIES about me?!!!! You have been CORRECTLY TOLD several times on CARM that my GOD is a TRINITY ( Not just a man ) composed of three Divine Persons called FSHS! Jesus Christ is the 2nd Divine Person of the TRINITY and He is NOT just a Man! He is God-Man as per GOD's say so in John 1:1+14 ( God the WORD of John 1:1 became Flesh in John 1:14, as the God-Man called Jesus Christ! Case closed on your COUNTERFEIT jesus, just a man that you follow! Yes indeed God the Son prayed to God His Father! Thus that does NOT mean He is not God-Man, but just a man! Gary remains 100% refuted!

Show me the scripture that we have to do it in public! You can do it anywhere and even in PRIVAT!

Show me the scripture that we have to do it in public! You can do it anywhere and even in PRIVAT!
I see that you are missing the point it is not a matter at all of " in public " as in walking around Town asking strangers/people to listen to you etc;
Adult baptism as opposed to the infant baptism at your regular Church during one of your meetings..
Matthew 10:32
Therefore everyone who confesses Me before men, I will also confess him before My Father in heaven.

Luke 12:8
I tell you, everyone who confesses Me before men, the Son of Man will also confess him before the angels of God.

If you openly declare that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

I see that you are missing the point it is not a matter at all of " in public " as in walking around Town asking strangers/people to listen to you etc;
Adult baptism as opposed to the infant baptism at your regular Church during one of your meetings..
Matthew 10:32
Therefore everyone who confesses Me before men, I will also confess him before My Father in heaven.

Luke 12:8
I tell you, everyone who confesses Me before men, the Son of Man will also confess him before the angels of God.

If you openly declare that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.
No, I did NOT miss that point! I only meant that you don't have accept Him into your Heart as Lord & Savior in PUPLIC! You can do it in PRIVATE! Baptism is NOT a requirement to be saved ( only accepting Jesus as Lord & Savior into your heart is )! The thief on the cross on the right hand side of Jesus was saved the very moment he accepted Jesus ( the Free Gift of God that you must Accept and NOT reject ) and he was then SAVED without getting Baptized! Yes all saved adults should get Baptized ( which does Not SAVE them because their Accepting him into their Heart Already did THAT )! Baptism is a type of Works and Works don't saved, but only earn rewards as shown in 1 Cor.3:11-15, when all saved people go before the Judgment seat ( BEMA ) of Christ in 2 Cor.5:10! Even Jesus Himself was SAVED ( because He is God-Man as per John 1:1 + 14 ) before He got Baptized by His Cousin JTB ( who said he was not worthy to do it - Matt.3:13-15 )!

No, I did NOT miss that point! I only meant that you don't have accept Him into your Heart as Lord & Savior in PUPLIC! You can do it in PRIVATE! Baptism is NOT a requirement to be saved ( only accepting Jesus as Lord & Savior into your heart is )! The thief on the cross on the right hand side of Jesus was saved the very moment he accepted Jesus ( the Free Gift of God that you must Accept and NOT reject ) and he was then SAVED without getting Baptized! Yes all saved adults should get Baptized ( which does Not SAVE them because their Accepting him into their Heart Already did THAT )! Baptism is a type of Works and Works don't saved, but only earn rewards as shown in 1 Cor.3:11-15, when all saved people go before the Judgment seat ( BEMA ) of Christ in 2 Cor.5:10! Even Jesus Himself was SAVED ( because He is God-Man as per John 1:1 + 14 ) before He got Baptized by His Cousin JTB ( who said he was not worthy to do it - Matt.3:13-15 )!
Read Romans 10 again until you get it ? It is not MY command it is from Gods Word.
We need to be baptized as an adult and you need to know that, if Yeshua Himself thought it had to be done. then I will follow HIS example.

Read Romans 10 again until you get it ? It is not MY command it is from Gods Word.

Well, since Rom. 10 doesn't teach that water baptism is required for salvation, can we stop reading after we've read it 50 times?

Yes, it is a command, which is why I got baptized.
But it isn't required for salvation.

Rom. 10:9 because, if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and nbelieve in your heart othat God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

Nothing about being "baptized".

We need to be baptized as an adult and you need to know that, if Yeshua Himself thought it had to be done. then I will follow HIS example.

Okay, so when did you schedule your crucifixion?
You're surely going to "follow HIS example" there too, right?
I mean, I'm sure you're not a hypocrite.... ;)

Well, since Rom. 10 doesn't teach that water baptism is required for salvation, can we stop reading after we've read it 50 times?

Yes, it is a command, which is why I got baptized.
But it isn't required for salvation.

Rom. 10:9 because, if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and nbelieve in your heart othat God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

Nothing about being "baptized".

Okay, so when did you schedule your crucifixion?
You're surely going to "follow HIS example" there too, right?
I mean, I'm sure you're not a hypocrite.... ;)
lol, anything for argument you guys ? I am well aware that Romans 10 is about our " confession of faith in making Yeshua our Lord and Saviour . I only mentioned baptism; as I had my adult baptism at the same time of my confession of faith, at my Church to the congregation on one Sunday years ago.

You wrote the above, and you are claiming WE'RE the ones who want to argue?
Look in a mirror.

Gary .......

Never mind ....... you found the "father" AND EVERYONE ELSE IS DEAD.

CONGRATULATIONS ...... YOU WON,
If they do not have from God that what Jesus had from God and walk as He walks in His same light then I agree with you you, they cant know the difference Adam learned lest you know both sides of that equation. Jesus learned the same of both sides in Matt 3:16. that is the only way he could know that difference and it is the only way anyone can know that difference is to become like Him to know this difference.

How many times must you be TOLD to stop telling LIES about me?!!!! You have been CORRECTLY TOLD several times on CARM that my GOD is a TRINITY ( Not just a man ) composed of three Divine Persons called FSHS! Jesus Christ is the 2nd Divine Person of the TRINITY and He is NOT just a Man! He is God-Man as per GOD's say so in John 1:1+14 ( God the WORD of John 1:1 became Flesh in John 1:14, as the God-Man called Jesus Christ! Case closed on your COUNTERFEIT jesus, just a man that you follow! Yes indeed God the Son prayed to God His Father! Thus that does NOT mean He is not God-Man, but just a man! Gary remains 100% refuted!
How many times must you be told that God came to Jesus by His SPirit and opened up all of His heaven to that man?

And how many times must you be told by Jesus himself for you to be one in the Father with He in you and you in Him as one as Jesus was in the Father and the Father was in Him the same? John 17.

And how many times must Jesus tell you the kingdom of God doesnt come with observation but is within you?

And how many times must Jesus tell you to pick up that cross and continue where he left off?

And how many times does John have to tell you that when you see Him as He is ye shall be like Him, 1 John 3?

And how many times have you read where Jesus prayed to his God for you to be like Him?

And how many time must Jesus tell you to be ye therefore perfect even as your Father in heaven is prefect?

And how may times must Jesus have to tell you that God sent him to show you the way to the Father?

And how many times must Jesus have to tell you that he could do noting at all without the Father who sent him?

And how many times must Jesus tell you that he is the way the truth and the life and no one comes to the Father but by me and live the same way, live the same truth, and live the same life for he was very clear no on come to the Father but this way.

And that list goes on and on. But because you are of a religious beliefs contrary to what jesus said you should be and would be if you did have the same from the Father he had from Him, there is no way the same signs can follow you for you do not believe him at all.

How many times must you be told that God came to Jesus by His SPirit and opened up all of His heaven to that man?

And how many times must you be told by Jesus himself for you to be one in the Father with He in you and you in Him as one as Jesus was in the Father and the Father was in Him the same? John 17.

And how many times must Jesus tell you the kingdom of God doesnt come with observation but is within you?

And how many times must Jesus tell you to pick up that cross and continue where he left off?

And how many times does John have to tell you that when you see Him as He is ye shall be like Him, 1 John 3?

And how many times have you read where Jesus prayed to his God for you to be like Him?

And how many time must Jesus tell you to be ye therefore perfect even as your Father in heaven is prefect?

And how may times must Jesus have to tell you that God sent him to show you the way to the Father?

And how many times must Jesus have to tell you that he could do noting at all without the Father who sent him?

And how many times must Jesus tell you that he is the way the truth and the life and no one comes to the Father but by me and live the same way, live the same truth, and live the same life for he was very clear no on come to the Father but this way.

And that list goes on and on. But because you are of a religious beliefs contrary to what jesus said you should be and would be if you did have the same from the Father he had from Him, there is no way the same signs can follow you for you do not believe him at all.
That list is MEANINGLESS when one follows a false god and christ.

next.............................................................................................................................

I agree totally. Thank You.
Well thanks for finally admitting you follow a false christ who was not God and is no longer a man. There is no salvation in a false christ. A spirit jesus is a false gospel,another jesus !

Galatians 1
I am astonished that you are so quickly deserting the one who called you to live in the grace of Christ and are turning to a different gospel— 7 which is really no gospel at all. Evidently some people are throwing you into confusion and are trying to pervert the gospel of Christ. 8 But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other than the one we preached to you, let them be under God’s curse! 9 As we have already said, so now I say again: If anybody is preaching to you a gospel other than what you accepted, let them be under God’s curse!

1 Corinthians 15
By this gospel you are saved, if you hold firmly to the word I preached to you. Otherwise, you have believed in vain.

3 For what I received I passed on to you as of first importance[a]: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, 4 that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures, 5 and that he appeared to Cephas,[b] and then to the Twelve. 6 After that, he appeared to more than five hundred of the brothers and sisters at the same time, most of whom are still living, though some have fallen asleep. 7 Then he appeared to James, then to all the apostles, 8 and last of all he appeared to me also, as to one abnormally born.

9 For I am the least of the apostles and do not even deserve to be called an apostle, because I persecuted the church of God. 10 But by the grace of God I am what I am, and his grace to me was not without effect. No, I worked harder than all of them—yet not I, but the grace of God that was with me. 11 Whether, then, it is I or they, this is what we preach, and this is what you believed.

12 But if it is preached that Christ has been raised from the dead, how can some of you say that there is no resurrection of the dead? 13 If there is no resurrection of the dead, then not even Christ has been raised. 14 And if Christ has not been raised, our preaching is useless and so is your faith. 15 More than that, we are then found to be false witnesses about God, for we have testified about God that he raised Christ from the dead. But he did not raise him if in fact the dead are not raised. 16 For if the dead are not raised, then Christ has not been raised either. 17 And if Christ has not been raised, your faith is futile; you are still in your sins.

Well thanks for finally admitting you follow a false christ who was not God and is no longer a man. There is no salvation in a false christ. A spirit jesus is a false gospel,another jesus !
civic said:
That list is MEANINGLESS when one follows a false god and christ.

I didnt say I follow a false Christ, you did, for a false Christ for you is the same one Jesus tries to lead you to.
Galatians 1
I am astonished that you are so quickly deserting the one who called you to live in the grace of Christ and are turning to a different gospel— 7 which is really no gospel at all. Evidently some people are throwing you into confusion and are trying to pervert the gospel of Christ. 8 But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other than the one we preached to you, let them be under God’s curse! 9 As we have already said, so now I say again: If anybody is preaching to you a gospel other than what you accepted, let them be under God’s curse!
And you have deserted the only One who can make you as He is as Jesus was like Him.
1 Corinthians 15
By this gospel you are saved, if you hold firmly to the word I preached to you. Otherwise, you have believed in vain.
Yes by Pauls standards as a sinner you are saved.

By Jesus standard for righteousness I am saved.
3 For what I received I passed on to you as of first importance[a]: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, 4 that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures, 5 and that he appeared to Cephas,[b] and then to the Twelve. 6 After that, he appeared to more than five hundred of the brothers and sisters at the same time, most of whom are still living, though some have fallen asleep. 7 Then he appeared to James, then to all the apostles, 8 and last of all he appeared to me also, as to one abnormally born.
And what he received was of himself. That is why you follow Paul instead of Jesus. You can relate to Paul in his way as a sinner but you cant relate to Jesus in his way for righteousness.
9 For I am the least of the apostles and do not even deserve to be called an apostle, because I persecuted the church of God. 10 But by the grace of God I am what I am, and his grace to me was not without effect. No, I worked harder than all of them—yet not I, but the grace of God that was with me. 11 Whether, then, it is I or they, this is what we preach, and this is what you believed.
Well at least he was honest and admitted he didnt deserve to be called an apostle for he didnt at all and was self appointed an apostle. And this is what you believe as he said.
12 But if it is preached that Christ has been raised from the dead, how can some of you say that there is no resurrection of the dead? 13 If there is no resurrection of the dead, then not even Christ has been raised. 14 And if Christ has not been raised, our preaching is useless and so is your faith. 15 More than that, we are then found to be false witnesses about God, for we have testified about God that he raised Christ from the dead. But he did not raise him if in fact the dead are not raised. 16 For if the dead are not raised, then Christ has not been raised either. 17 And if Christ has not been raised, your faith is futile; you are still in your sins.
Well at least he got a few things right in that passage. For most, Christ is not risen at all and they wait for him to come out of that grave and appear someday and save them just as you are doing waiting for him to come.

Truth is He is at your door knocking this day.

Back