The Bodily Resurrection & Ascension of Jesus

civic said:
That list is MEANINGLESS when one follows a false god and christ.

I didnt say I follow a false Christ, you did, for a false Christ for you is the same one Jesus tries to lead you to.

And you have deserted the only One who can make you as He is as Jesus was like Him.

Yes by Pauls standards as a sinner you are saved.

By Jesus standard for righteousness I am saved.

And what he received was of himself. That is why you follow Paul instead of Jesus. You can relate to Paul in his way as a sinner but you cant relate to Jesus in his way for righteousness.

Well at least he was honest and admitted he didnt deserve to be called an apostle for he didnt at all and was self appointed an apostle. And this is what you believe as he said.

Well at least he got a few things right in that passage. For most, Christ is not risen at all and they wait for him to come out of that grave and appear someday and save them just as you are doing waiting for him to come.

Truth is He is at your door knocking this day.
So, OK then what is the meaning of " gospel ", in your mind ?
Yet again His " name " is not and never was Jesus, it has always been Yeshua which in the Hebrew means, " He Saves. " There is no " J " in the Hebrew alphabet.
Many Hebrews/Jew do alread believe in Him and that was the same for those back then, the Messianic Jews, is how they are known by.

So, OK then what is the meaning of " gospel ", in your mind ?
A tutorial to lead me to the same place in the Father Jesus was in the Father.
Yet again His " name " is not and never was Jesus, it has always been Yeshua which in the Hebrew means, " He Saves. " There is no " J " in the Hebrew alphabet.
Yeshua was not Jesus name -- Yeshua is salvation. Jesus didnt come to save you at all, he came that ye might be saved. It is Yeshua who does the saving, all Jesus could do is lead to to it and the rest is up to you whether you receieve Gods salvation to be as He is and walk as He walks in His same light.

You dont understand that do you?
Many Hebrews/Jew do alread believe in Him and that was the same for those back then, the Messianic Jews, is how they are known by.
God has always been the savior of man from himself. Adam was the first to become like Him to know this difference from the laws for salvation and actually becoming like Him in Gen 3:22 where he experienced salvation, Yeshua which means salvation. Jesus received from God the same in Matt 3:16 when God opened up His salvation to Jesus.

Yeshua was not Jesus name -- Yeshua is salvation. Jesus didnt come to save you at all, he came that ye might be saved. It is Yeshua who does the saving, all Jesus could do is lead to to it and the rest is up to you whether you receieve Gods salvation to be as He is and walk as He walks in His same light.

God has always been the savior of man from himself. Adam was the first to become like Him to know this difference from the laws for salvation and actually becoming like Him in Gen 3:22 where he experienced salvation, Yeshua which means salvation. Jesus received from God the same in Matt 3:16 when God opened up His salvation to Jesus.
A tutorial to lead me to the same place in the Father Jesus was in the Father. where ?

The word gospel means " good news ".too easy...
Yeshua is the Lord's real Jewish name and He was " sent only to Israel "... It is only the RCC name of jesus that is totally false..
Your views on Gen 3 are totally wrong... Again, " Yeshua " means " Her saves " and implies is " His people " because He was sent only to Israel.

So you now seriously believe that you are in fact in the same place as jesus is then ? Really ?

civic said:
That list is MEANINGLESS when one follows a false god and christ.

I didnt say I follow a false Christ, you did, for a false Christ for you is the same one Jesus tries to lead you to.

And you have deserted the only One who can make you as He is as Jesus was like Him.

Yes by Pauls standards as a sinner you are saved.

By Jesus standard for righteousness I am saved.

And what he received was of himself. That is why you follow Paul instead of Jesus. You can relate to Paul in his way as a sinner but you cant relate to Jesus in his way for righteousness.

Well at least he was honest and admitted he didnt deserve to be called an apostle for he didnt at all and was self appointed an apostle. And this is what you believe as he said.

Well at least he got a few things right in that passage. For most, Christ is not risen at all and they wait for him to come out of that grave and appear someday and save them just as you are doing waiting for him to come.

Truth is He is at your door knocking this day.
that most true for the Jews.... BUT again, over the many decades there have and still are many Messianic Jews... After all Yeshua Himself IS Jewish.
Paul was converted by Yeshua Himself, and that episode must have been a terrifying event to have encountered ?Acts 9:15..

Gary ? please go back and look at what you are writing and asking ?
eg; " God has always been the savior of man from himself. " ? excuse me but, what on earth are you saying ?
Yes and I have always said, ands say yet AGAIN, Yeshua is my Saviour and the Saviour of all mankind, BUT to those who refuse His Salvation then they remain lost.

lol, anything for argument you guys ? I am well aware that Romans 10 is about our " confession of faith in making Yeshua our Lord and Saviour . I only mentioned baptism; as I had my adult baptism at the same time of my confession of faith, at my Church to the congregation on one Sunday years ago.
well then it should be very easy for you to show me the Bible passages that you claim are there . These are, that we do not need to be baptised, even though Yeshua Himself insisted on it, and was baptised.

A tutorial to lead me to the same place in the Father Jesus was in the Father. where ?
Love for God is Love. Or at least mine is, Jesus was of His Love as well. H ein me and I in Him are one so was Jesus. See Jesus in John 17 for us to be.

Gary ? please go back and look at what you are writing and asking ?
eg; " God has always been the savior of man from himself. " ? excuse me but, what on earth are you saying ?
God saves man from mans own ways from self righteous and the laws man develops to govern a belief about their gods to be like Him in His righteousness, which simply is Love.
Yes and I have always said, ands say yet AGAIN, Yeshua is my Saviour and the Saviour of all mankind, BUT to those who refuse His Salvation then they remain lost.
Yes He is the savior of mankind and sent Jesus to show us the results of His salvation; God is a Spirit not a man. it is God who does the saving and either you are saved to be like him and walk as He walks in His same light as Jesus did or you dont.

God saves man from mans own ways from self righteous and the laws man develops to govern a belief about their gods to be like Him in His righteousness, which simply is Love.

I have no idea what YOU mean by this ? God sent HIS ONLY ONE FLESG AND BLOOD SON to die in our place as HE ALONE IS WITHPUT SIN!! This is not hard to understand but seems very difficult for you to believe ? Man sinned, NOT GOD, and soooooo ? Who pays for the price for that sinning ???????????? man does, all mankind! Where did the endless sacrifices of goats and sheep and bulls etc etc ever get mankind saved ?? Nowhere and that was/is the problem...
Yes He is the savior of mankind and sent Jesus to show us the results of His salvation; God is a Spirit not a man. it is God who does the saving and either you are saved to be like him and walk as He walks in His same light as Jesus did or you dont.
Oh really ? the above, seriously ? NOW,, you are telling ME, exactly what I have been saying here for the past 50 years or so ?
Only one man came to be without any sin, He is Yeshua Gods one and only flesh and blood Son!!!! He is the pure and innocent Sacrifice for the sins of all mankind past, present and future!

Love for God is Love. Or at least mine is, Jesus was of His Love as well. H ein me and I in Him are one so was Jesus. See Jesus in John 17 for us to be.
No thanks, I will wait to See Yeshua in reality, and, in real time. He alone is my Lord and My Saviour !!

No thanks, I will wait to See Yeshua in reality, and, in real time. He alone is my Lord and My Saviour !!
You will wait until you are in a grave and never see the One who is at your door this day knocking waiting for you to let Him in. the grave is not going to reveal Him, to late by then for the kingdom of God doesnt come with observation but is within you .. See Jesus in Luke 17:20-21. you just do not believe the One who is at your door this day is all.

I have no idea what YOU mean by this ?
Because spiritually He is discerned. Cant know Him at all without His SPirit be your own.
God sent HIS ONLY ONE FLESG AND BLOOD SON to die in our place as HE ALONE IS WITHPUT SIN!! This is not hard to understand but seems very difficult for you to believe ?
Not difficult at all, I am His son just as Jesus was His son. Jesus was my brother we have the same Father who is God. All who are His sons are begotten of our Father.

You are not His son are you?
Man sinned, NOT GOD, and soooooo ?
Exactly.
Who pays for the price for that sinning ???????????? man does, all mankind!
Yes and in that sin you are dead to Him. Are you a sinner or are you the righteousness of God in Christ who is without sin? Christ means to be anointed of God. Christ in you.
Where did the endless sacrifices of goats and sheep and bulls etc etc ever get mankind saved ?? Nowhere and that was/is the problem...
Agreed.
Oh really ? the above, seriously ? NOW,, you are telling ME, exactly what I have been saying here for the past 50 years or so ?
If you are not like Him and walk as He walks in His same light and prefect even as your Father in heaven is prefect then 50 years of religious beliefs in place of has been wasted.
Only one man came to be without any sin, He is Yeshua Gods one and only flesh and blood Son!!!! He is the pure and innocent Sacrifice for the sins of all mankind past, present and future!
Oh no' all who has from God that what He sent Jesus for to show us what it is to be born of God is without sin. Cannot sin because we are born of God. See 1 John 3:9.

The sacrifice is of yourself, you dying of everything you have been taught by man to believe in a god, and actually receiving from God the same as Jesus did in Matt 3:16 where He opens His heaven to you Himself that you become like Him instead of what some preacher tells you in opinions.

Christ is the way, not me, not you not Paul not any man. god Himself is sufficient to rely His message. Unfortunately people as yourself see differently from Him.

You will wait until you are in a grave and never see the One who is at your door this day knocking waiting for you to let Him in. the grave is not going to reveal Him, to late by then for the kingdom of God doesnt come with observation but is within you .. See Jesus in Luke 17:20-21. you just do not believe the One who is at your doorthis day is all.
you do not have the right name even ? Yeshua is His Name...
Matt 1:
18 Here is how the birth of Yeshua the Messiah took place. When his mother Miryam was engaged to Yosef, before they were married, she was found to be pregnant from the Ruach HaKodesh. 19 Her husband-to-be, Yosef, was a man who did what was right; so he made plans to break the engagement quietly, rather than put her to public shame. 20 But while he was thinking about this, an angel of Adonai appeared to him in a dream and said, “Yosef, son of David, do not be afraid to take Miryam home with you as your wife; for what has been conceived in her is from the Ruach HaKodesh. 21 She will give birth to a son, and you are to name him Yeshua, [which means ‘Adonai saves,’] because he will save his people from their sins.”

22 All this happened in order to fulfill what Adonai had said through the prophet,

23 “The virgin will conceive and bear a son,
and
they will call him ‘Immanu El.”[a]
(The name means, “God is with us.”)

24 When Yosef awoke he did what the angel of Adonai had told him to do — he took Miryam home to be his wife, 25 but he did not have sexual relations with her until she had given birth to a son, and he named him Yeshua.

I have no idea what kind of cult you are involved with but leave me right out of it... Go your own way if that is what you you wish..

Luke has many verses and passages the use of only 2 is the greatest sing of satanic cult at work, I hope you are not of that kind at your place of worship ?
Luke 17:
15 One of them, as soon as he noticed that he had been healed, returned shouting praises to God,

16 and fell on his face at Yeshua's feet to thank him. Now he was from Shomron.

17 Yeshua said, "Weren't ten cleansed? Where are the other nine?

18 Was no one found coming back to give glory to God except this foreigner?"

19 And to the man from Shomron he said, "Get up, you may go; your trust has saved you."

The P'rushim asked Yeshua when the Kingdom of God would come. "The Kingdom of God," he answered, "does not come with visible signs;

21 nor will people be able to say, `Look! Here it is!' or, `Over there!' Because, you see, the Kingdom of God is among you."

22 Then he said to his talmidim, "The time is coming when you will long to see even one of the days of the Son of Man, but you will not see it.

23 People will say to you, `Look! Right here!' or, `See! Over there!' Don't run off, don't follow them,

because the Son of Man in his day will be like lightning that flashes and lights up the sky from one horizon to the other.

25 But first he must endure horrible suffering and be rejected by this generation.

Because spiritually He is discerned. Cant know Him at all without His SPirit be your own.

Not difficult at all, I am His son just as Jesus was His son. Jesus was my brother we have the same Father who is God. All who are His sons are begotten of our Father.

Exactly.

Yes and in that sin you are dead to Him. Are you a sinner or are you the righteousness of God in Christ who is without sin? Christ means to be anointed of God. Christ in you.

Agreed.

If you are not like Him and walk as He walks in His same light and prefect even as your Father in heaven is prefect then 50 years of religious beliefs in place of has been wasted.

Oh no' all who has from God that what He sent Jesus for to show us what it is to be born of God is without sin. Cannot sin because we are born of God. See 1 John 3:9.

The sacrifice is of yourself, you dying of everything you have been taught by man to believe in a god, and actually receiving from God the same as Jesus did in Matt 3:16 where He opens His heaven to you Himself that you become like Him instead of what some preacher tells you in opinions.

Christ is the way, not me, not you not Paul not any man. god Himself is sufficient to rely His message. Unfortunately people as yourself see differently from Him.
,, you just agreed that the sacrifices of goats, sheep and or bulls did not save mankind. How ever the shedding of blood of innocent animals was done to satisfy God demand for the payment of sin.
Gods only flesh and blood Son does not have the sin stain, that we have, ie; mankind, seeing as GOD Himself is His FATHER!!..
Yeshua died in our place on the Cross yet He was innocent of any sin even the sin inherited form Adam as WE are and have..

Gen 3:
19 You will eat bread by the sweat of your forehead till you return to the ground - for you were taken out of it: you are dust, and you will return to dust."

20 The man called his wife Havah [life], because she was the mother of all living.

21 ADONAI, God, made garments of skin for Adam and his wife and clothed them.

22 ADONAI, God, said, "See, the man has become like one of us, knowing good and evil. Now, to prevent his putting out his hand and taking also from the tree of life, eating, and living forever -"

23 therefore ADONAI, God, sent him out of the garden of 'Eden to cultivate the ground from which he was taken.

The very first blood sacrifice to cover sin and sinning but that does not last and it only covers sin of the recent/past. Yeshua's sacrifice is for all ages..

Exactly.

Agreed.

Because spiritually He is discerned. Cant know Him at all without His Spirit be your own. ? .... Gary Mac, I, and millions of others already know Him, and we have all confessed Him alone to be OWN very own Lord and Saviour.. has to be US is this what your believe ? Now teach us HOW His Spirit is going to be our spirit ? If that is going to happen then He will have trillions of spirits ?

I do truly believe and confess that, Yeshua, is Gods one true flesh and blood Son, is MY >Lord and MY Saviour!!! and so, I am SAVED!!!
Romans 10 and thus He is discerned as Lord and as Saviour .. Discern simply means " perceived/recognized "..

You get it all wrong, that is how cults work, as Lucifer did they both preach the " nearly " truth..
Yes Gods only FLEASH and BLOOD SON was born of a woman like we all are. He, Yeshua, is a man who is without sin, unlike us! We are all born from Adam and as such have Adam's sinful Nature.. So add Gods witness to that.

Isa 46:
8 Remember this, and stand firm.
Keep it in mind, you rebels.
9 “Remember things that happened
at the beginning, long ago —
that I am God, and there is no other;
I am God, and there is none like me.
10 At the beginning I announce the end,
proclaim in advance things not yet done;
and I say that my plan will hold,
I will do everything I please to do.
11 I call a bird of prey from the east,
the man I intended, from a distant country.
I have spoken and will bring it about;
I have made a plan, and I will fulfill it.
12 Listen to me, you stubborn people,
so far from righteousness:
13 I am bringing my justice nearer,
it is not far away;
my salvation will not be delayed,
I will place my salvation in Tziyon
for Isra’el my glory.
... and you claim otherwise, seriously ???

You will wait until you are in a grave and never see the One who is at your door this day knocking waiting for you to let Him in. the grave is not going to reveal Him, to late by then for the kingdom of God doesnt come with observation but is within you .. See Jesus in Luke 17:20-21. you just do not believe the One who is at your door this day is all.
You speak as Poet speaks, so why do YOU not OPEN YOUR door then, and be with The Lord, as per your own advice.. do it ?
How can God and HIs Kingdom be in us sinners until we we invite Him In,,, ??? OOOOO,, I get it now, you think that you are not born a sinner, as Yeshua Himself was not born with sin ... wow! Let me outa here.........

you do not have the right name even ? Yeshua is His Name...
Matt 1:
18 Here is how the birth of Yeshua the Messiah took place. When his mother Miryam was engaged to Yosef, before they were married, she was found to be pregnant from the Ruach HaKodesh. 19 Her husband-to-be, Yosef, was a man who did what was right; so he made plans to break the engagement quietly, rather than put her to public shame. 20 But while he was thinking about this, an angel of Adonai appeared to him in a dream and said, “Yosef, son of David, do not be afraid to take Miryam home with you as your wife; for what has been conceived in her is from the Ruach HaKodesh. 21 She will give birth to a son, and you are to name him Yeshua, [which means ‘Adonai saves,’] because he will save his people from their sins.”

22 All this happened in order to fulfill what Adonai had said through the prophet,

23 “The virgin will conceive and bear a son,
and
they will call him ‘Immanu El.”[a]
(The name means, “God is with us.”)

24 When Yosef awoke he did what the angel of Adonai had told him to do — he took Miryam home to be his wife, 25 but he did not have sexual relations with her until she had given birth to a son, and he named him Yeshua.

I have no idea what kind of cult you are involved with but leave me right out of it... Go your own way if that is what you you wish..

Luke has many verses and passages the use of only 2 is the greatest sing of satanic cult at work, I hope you are not of that kind at your place of worship ?
Luke 17:
15 One of them, as soon as he noticed that he had been healed, returned shouting praises to God,

16 and fell on his face at Yeshua's feet to thank him. Now he was from Shomron.

17 Yeshua said, "Weren't ten cleansed? Where are the other nine?

18 Was no one found coming back to give glory to God except this foreigner?"

19 And to the man from Shomron he said, "Get up, you may go; your trust has saved you."

The P'rushim asked Yeshua when the Kingdom of God would come. "The Kingdom of God," he answered, "does not come with visible signs;

nor will people be able to say, `Look! Here it is!' or, `Over there!' Because, you see, the Kingdom of God is among you."

22 Then he said to his talmidim, "The time is coming when you will long to see even one of the days of the Son of Man, but you will not see it.

23 People will say to you, `Look! Right here!' or, `See! Over there!' Don't run off, don't follow them,

because the Son of Man in his day will be like lightning that flashes and lights up the sky from one horizon to the other.

25 But first he must endure horrible suffering and be rejected by this generation.
Yesuah is Gods salvation and Jesus came to lead you to Gods salvation which is God manifest in you just as He was manifest in Jesus. See Matt 3:16, this is when Jesus was introduced to God and His heaven and we who has received the same from God are like Him no different at all just as Jesus became like Him in Matt 3:16. He didnt come to save you he came that ye MIGHT be saved which is God manifest in you that you have His same mind as Jesus did.

Back