Leaving...

Gryllus Maior

I'm leaving this forum. Why?

1. Waste of time
2. I'm tired of being lectured about my Greek by people with less then minimal competence in the language.
3. Sorry about the weekend papyrus, but I also post it on B-Greek.
4. Increased responsibility in other aspects of life.

Why you want people to study Greek? Are you a Christian? Do you believe in God? Should we must speak Greeks now for what purpose?
I can defend myself with 4 languages. I'm bad in all, but you can understand me a little well. Why I have to know Greece language and I don't going to live in Greece.
My friend teach me in English, Spanish, Dutch or Papiamentu.
I'm here to learn and teach!!

Why you want people to study Greek? Are you a Christian? Do you believe in God? Should we must speak Greeks now for what purpose?
I can defend myself with 4 languages. I'm bad in all, but you can understand me a little well. Why I have to know Greece language and I don't going to live in Greece.
My friend teach me in English, Spanish, Dutch or Papiamentu.
I'm here to learn and teach!!
There are significant advantages for knowing the original language behind a translation. The NT was written in ancient (particularly Koine) Greek, not modern, and living in Greece has nothing to do with it.

There are significant advantages for knowing the original language behind a translation. The NT was written in ancient (particularly Koine) Greek, not modern, and living in Greece has nothing to do with it.
Okay, what about the thousand years ago, that no body knows the scriptures, but only those who have learned the other languages like Paul. In that time the Holy Spirit and that Spirit is not a god, but it is the Spirit OF God. That has spoken through God's people in that time. Today it doesn't matter if there some little errors about what was written in the original language. The translators or scholars has dedicated many years learning the old languages so that today we have the translator. Everybody can go on internet and find all the words and the meaning in Greeks.

What you will do is good. But the most of people today preferably using their languages. Because if the Bible is wrong written then nobody can entered God's kingdom. And God is not a God to let us walking in confusion to lead us to hell. It is better to talk with Jesus everyday, and you will listen to His voice in your language.

Be bless, and follow the Word of God!!

Back