Do you know of any religion that thinks less of Jesus than Judaism does?

I knoe exactly what you said.
Yep. Read #48 slowly.

Here, I'll paste it for you...

Actually, Jews were very much concerned with sectarians, gentile christianity, so much so that within our daily prayers recited 3 times, we denounce them, and hope for their destruction.

Yep. Read #48 slowly.

Here, I'll paste it for you...

Actually, Jews were very much concerned with sectarians, gentile christianity, so much so that within our daily prayers recited 3 times, we denounce them, and hope for their destruction.
And?

Well, I guess you don't know the differences.
"Gentile Christianity" is made up of people. If I prayed for the destruction of Judaism, would you think I was praying for your destruction?

At any rate...I have no further desire to discuss anything with you.

"Gentile Christianity" is made up of people. If I prayed for the destruction of Judaism, would you think I was praying for your destruction?
Gentile Christianity is a philosophy, a religion based on the worship of a man. Yes, I want it destroyed along with other false religions.

The people I want saved, which is why I keep pushing Isaiah 56:1-8.

Take care.

the kingdom on this earth titled by man as Israel is not israel of scripture.

is not God's. I've said that several times here...

NO country on this earth is God's.

i'm sorry you made a poor choice and don't like the answer.
You must a different Bible, a gnostic one.

Rachel: Christians have always considered Judaism to be a false religion, and want it to end. They can't wait for "jesus to return" and set things right.

the kingdom on this earth titled by man as Israel is not israel of scripture.

is not God's. I've said that several times here...

NO country on this earth is God's.

i'm sorry you made a poor choice and don't like the answer.
That was never the question, eve. You keep changing the subject.

It's not that we think badly of Jesus. It's that he is entirely irrelevant. Our own religion, our covenant, works just fine without him. He is unneccessary.

What do I personally think of Jesus? He was a nice Jewish man (most of the time) who taught Jews to obey the Torah. He tried to be the messiah and failed. He was executed by the Romans for being an insurrectionist (claiming to be the King of the Jews). His death accomplished nothing.

What good things he teaches are not unique to him -- he depended on the Torah, the Prophets, and the wisdom of the rabbis. Only his claims concerning himself were strange, and quite honestly, it is far more likely that the gospel writers put those words into his mouth than that he actually said them. In short, I don't need Jesus in order to learn the good things that Jesus taught. I have the Law and the Prophets. It's all in there. No Jesus necessary.
Except, of course that your SIN has not been cleansed, and as a result, you won't enjoy the consequences of that status at the judgement.

From what I have found, Judaism has a lower opinion of Jesus than any other religion.

Not Jewish myself, but I don’t know any religion that has treated Jews worse than that of the purported followers of Jesus.

Beam, eye, some assembly required.

From what I have found, Judaism has a lower opinion of Jesus than any other religion.

Just to demonstrate...

If you are Jewish, can you tell us what you think of Jesus?
Atheism is clearly less favorable to Jesus (AND his father) than Judaism.

That's pure bs. Christians want Jews to accept Yeshua...not to stop being Jews.
First of all, the claim I made was that Christians consider Judaism to be a false religion. Are you saying you think that Judaism is the true religion now?

Second of all, Christian churches DO expect Jewish converts to ignore the sabbath, forget about the Holy Days, and eat non-kosher foods. How would we participate in church pot-lucks if we only ate kosher? In this manner, Christians DO expect Jews to stop being Jews in every way except name.

Except, of course that your SIN has not been cleansed, and as a result, you won't enjoy the consequences of that status at the judgement.
Bob, when I repent, God casts my sins into the sea and remembers them no more. Jesus is completely unnecessary.

Back