The Bodily Resurrection & Ascension of Jesus

Jesus never said anyone should worship him

nothing here says we must worship Jesus. We accept Jesus is above us but God is above Jesus.
1 Corinthians 11:3
But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

You didn't show me anything...Are you saying God is not a spirit? That would be calling Jesus a liar...I am speaking what Jesus spoke...
22 Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews.
23 But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.
24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.
25 The woman saith unto him, I know that Messias cometh, which is called Christ: when he is come, he will tell us all things.
26 Jesus saith unto her, I that speak unto thee am he.

That is a catholic construct ...it is not written in the scripture...

Then you have more than one God in the one God

God is not a man he needs no witnesses

That is what men do they lie...You need the HS in you to stop lying.

You should ask God for the wisdom my friend...To us there is but one God the father...

Quoting scriptures is not helping your position of many Gods. Believers have one God the father.
Jesus received worship of Angels and humans!

Jesus received worship of Angels and humans!
Yet Jesus worships God and serve him only...
Luke 4:8
And Jesus answered and said unto him, Get thee behind me, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.

No, sorry but that is just a mess.

Then the Lord God formed man of dust from the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.
Genesis 2:7

Man is dust. When God breathed into this dust, the dust became a living soul. Elementary. A soul is not something in addition to dust but what you call the phenomenon of dust which is alive. The dust on my shelf is not a soul but dust which has the spirit of life is a soul.

Genesis 2:7 says so.
So you don't have a body, but just a soul, and it is not human?!!!! 1 Thess.5:23 POINT Blank says body, soul & spirit! They are all human! Case closed!

Oh No' you only can get to the Father by being His son. You cant get to Him through someone else LOL, only God Himself can give you His same mind, and Jesus cannot give you that at all.

If you dare to follow Jesus you would see that he said that in that day ye shall ask me noting but go to the Father for yourself and He will give it you. You are trying to get to God through your own religious beliefs that is so far from the way of God that you never will know Him in your current state of religion.

Rodney what if God really did send Jesus to lead you the way to Him? Obviously you do not believe God sent Jesus to teach you His ways.
FYI again Gary you can ONLY be a son ( adopted ) of God when you accept ( not reject like you do ) the Real Christ Jesus ( God-Man ) as your Lord & Savior into your Heart! Case closed!

It is a bunch of crap for you who does not have from God that what Jesus had from Him to know Him yourself as He demands of you. And where you reject to have the same mind be in you who was in Jesus. He in you and you in Him as one, John 17. You just dont listen to Jesus is all and reject everything about him in his way to the Father.
No, its a bunch of crap for all those like Newbirth that thinks humans are only a soul when 1 Thess.5:23 POINT Blank says body, soul, & spirit! Your body is mortal and dies, but gets resurrected as Immortal & Glorious Flesh & Bones, just like Jesus' Glorious Flesh & Bone resurrection body of Luke 24:39 as per Philippians 3:21! Thus we are made in GOD's Triune image ( 3 in 1 )! He is FSHS mentioned in Matt.28:19 or Father, Word, & Holy Ghost mentioned as 3 in 1 in 1 John 5:7 of the KJV of the Bible! We are BSS ( body , soul, & spirit - 3 in 1 ) as mentioned in 1 Thess.5:23! Case closed Gary!

No, he didn't at least the scripture does not say God made humans...It says God made man from the dust of the earth. God breathe in the man and he became a living soul...So actually we are living souls... No mention of God creating humans. Humans are a construct of scientists who believe that humans evolved from apes.

So no, you want to play word games deal with it. There is no mention of a triune God in the scripture, that is a catholic construct. I suppose I do have a non-human body...humans evolved from apes I did not. Case closed.
Well it nice to know that you are not human, I certainly am and I have a human ( body, soul, & spirit - 1 Thess.5:23 )! 3in 1 just as the ONE GOD is 3 in one ( Trinity ) as Mentioned in 1 John 5:7 of the KJV & NKJV of the Bible! --------------------

1 John 5:7​

New King James Version​

7 For there are three that bear witness in heaven: the Father, the Word, and the Holy Spirit; and these three are one ( 3 in 1 ). -------- So that's EXACTLY why the 1 said " Us & OUR " ( 3 ) in Gen.1:26! So that's why we baptize in the NAME of FSHS ( Matt.28:19 ) GOD! So don't forget that the WORD of John 1:1 ( who " was God " and " was with God " ) BECAME Flesh ( incarnate ) as Christ Jesus ( God-Man ) in John 1:14! Case closed!

Last edited:
The scripture does not say we are human...does it ? God made man. If you want to play word games God did not make "humans" he made "man". Scientists made humans from evolution. Our body is flesh, soul, and spirit are interchangeable words referring to something immaterial.

Now you are a mind reader.

I have a man's body...God created man. You have a human body that evolved from apes...

There is nothing in the scripture that says God made "humans"

I am a man, God made man...You are a human, according to scientists humans evolved from apes.

We are men if we believe God...if you believe scientists you are a human that evolved from apes.

You rebuked yourself Rod.ney, you are a result of evolution.

Yes, you evolved from apes...

That is not written in the scripture. That is a human construct. Humans who evolved from apes do not have the capacity to understand scripture.

No you are not. God did not make humans , he made man. Humans evolved from apes...
Evolution is not Biblical - Apes remain Apes, they NEVER evolved into Humans! Thus if you are a woman then you are really a man according to your Twisted view ( 2 Peter 3:16 )! God made both man & Women ( Eve from one of Adam's rib ) and yes it is CORRECT to call both Human! Adam & Eve are the ONLY humans that do not have belly buttons ( as they were directly created by God and not born like ALL other humans are! Case closed!

Well it nice to know that you are not human, I certainly am and I have a human ( body, soul, & spirit - 1 Thess.5:23 )! 3in 1 just as the ONE GOD is 3 in one ( Trinity ) as Mentioned in 1 John 5:7 of the KJV & NKJV of the Bible! --------------------
No mention of humans in the scripture, no mention of a trinity in the scripture. No mention of three in one in the scripture.

1 John 5:7​

New King James Version​

7 For there are three that bear witness in heaven: the Father, the Word, and the Holy Spirit; and these three are one ( 3 in 1 ).
Not in the Greek text sir...
-------- So that's EXACTLY why the 1 said " Us & OUR " ( 3 ) in Gen.1:26!
You are assuming.
So that's why we baptize in the NAME of FSHS ( Matt.28:19 ) GOD!
none of the Apostles did that.
So don't forget that the WORD of John 1:1 ( who " was God " and " was with God " )
Just as you were sperm and now a man.
BECAME Flesh ( incarnate ) as Christ Jesus ( God-Man ) in John 1:14! Case closed!
no mention of a God-man in the scripture... Too many additions to the scripture er rod.ney.

Evolution is not Biblical
Neither is the trinity, God-man, three in one or humans, but that does not stop you from saying it is.
- Apes remain Apes, they NEVER evolved into Humans!
According to the scientist they did. The scripture does not say God created humans either.
Thus if you are a woman then you are really a man according to your Twisted view ( 2 Peter 3:16 )!
Yep, God created man a male and from the male man, he made woman a female man. Have you not read the scriptures? There is no mention of humans
God made both man & Women ( Eve from one of Adam's rib ) and yes it is CORRECT to call both Human!
No, you are wrong to call them human. God made man, male and female.
Adam & Eve are the ONLY humans that do not have belly buttons
Lol, I suppose you are going to tell me where that is written in the scripture, right? While you are at it please show me where it says God made humans.
( as they were directly created by God and not born like ALL other humans are! Case closed!
Where does the scripture say humans are born? You keep making up stories. Back up your rubbish with scripture er rod.ney.

Jesus words and deeds got him killed for claiming to be God of the Jews!
Actually he was falsely accused of being God, why? Because he sounded exactly like his Father. I have been accused o the same thing. Many here falsely has accused me of being God and all i do is repeat the Father just as Jesus did.

FYI again Gary you can ONLY be a son ( adopted ) of God when you accept ( not reject like you do ) the Real Christ Jesus ( God-Man ) as your Lord & Savior into your Heart! Case closed!
Adopted? Actually we who are born of God are His sons. You are trying to adopt yourself into His kingdom instead of being born of Him by His Spirit. You should start listening to Jesus instead of Paul who made up his own adoption laws. He wasnt born of God either that is very clear with his self appointed adoption laws.

The real Jesus was born of God, just as we all are who are His sons. God Man? LOL if man is your god then mno wonder you try and be adopted.

BTW I have the same heart Jesus had from our Father.

Only because you have separated yourself from Him and made yourself separate from Him doesnt mean I have, it only means you have is all, for I am in the Father and He is in me as one. See Jesus prayer to our Father for you to be one Him as well. but it is clear you will have none of what Jesus said.

Neither is the trinity, God-man, three in one or humans, but that does not stop you from saying it is.

According to the scientist they did. The scripture does not say God created humans either.

Yep, God created man a male and from the male man, he made woman a female man. Have you not read the scriptures? There is no mention of humans

No, you are wrong to call them human. God made man, male and female.

Lol, I suppose you are going to tell me where that is written in the scripture, right? While you are at it please show me where it says God made humans.

Where does the scripture say humans are born? You keep making up stories. Back up your rubbish with scripture er rod.ney.
FYI, we can indeed call mankind ( Male & Female ) human just like we can call 3 in 1 a Trinity! GOD ( the 3 that give testimony in Heaven is called 3 in 1 in 1 John 5:7 in both the KJV & NKJV ! Here it is ( AS IS ) right here -----------------------------

1 John 5:7-8
New King James Version

7 For there are three that bear witness in heaven: the Father, the Word, and the Holy Spirit; and these three are one. 8 And there are three that bear witness on earth: the Spirit, the water, and the blood; and these three agree as one. -------------------------------------------- Now since the one GOD is called 3 in 1 and He made us in that 3 in 1 image ( 3 in 1 that we correctly call a trinity ), mankind's 3 in 1 is a body, soul, & spirit as per 1 Thess.5:23 and here that scripture is ( as is ) in our Bible ------------------------

1 Thessalonians 5:23
New King James Version

Blessing and Admonition​

23 Now may the God of peace Himself sanctify you ( mankind- since you don't like to be called human, Newbirth ) completely; and may your whole spirit, soul, and body ( Mankind's 3in 1 ) be preserved blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. Thus Newbirth who says GOD is only 1 ( Twisting - 2 Peter 3:16 ) and not 3 in 1 as 1 John 5:7 tells us so, he/she remains 100% rebuked as per 1 Tim.3:16! Case closed!

Adopted? Actually we who are born of God are His sons. You are trying to adopt yourself into His kingdom instead of being born of Him by His Spirit. You should start listening to Jesus instead of Paul who made up his own adoption laws. He wasnt born of God either that is very clear with his self appointed adoption laws.

The real Jesus was born of God, just as we all are who are His sons. God Man? LOL if man is your god then mno wonder you try and be adopted.

BTW I have the same heart Jesus had from our Father.

Only because you have separated yourself from Him and made yourself separate from Him doesnt mean I have, it only means you have is all, for I am in the Father and He is in me as one. See Jesus prayer to our Father for you to be one Him as well. but it is clear you will have none of what Jesus said.
FYI Gary the scriptures say that the Son ( Jesus Christ ) is the ONLY begotten of the Father as per John 1:14 & 18 ; John 3:16&18 and born again people are adopted children of God! Here they are ( AS IS ) in our Bibles, Gary ---------------------
  1. John 1:14

The Word Becomes Flesh​

And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth.
    In Context | Full Chapter | Other Translations
  2. John 1:18
    No one has seen God at any time. The only begotten Son, who is in the bosom of the Father, He has declared Him.
  3. John 3:16
    For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.
  4. John 3:18
    “He who believes in Him ( the REAL Jesus Christ Gary ) is not condemned; but he who does not believe ( like you Gary ) is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. ---------------------------------- Now for all the other sons of God - they are adopted Children of God as per these ( AS IS ) scriptures, Gary -------------------------------------

BIBLE SEARCH RESULTS​

1. Romans 8:15
      For you did not receive the spirit of bondage again to fear, but you received the Spirit of adoption by whom we cry out, “Abba, Father.”
    2. Romans 8:23
      Not only that, but we also who have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, eagerly waiting for the adoption, the redemption of our body.
    3. Romans 9:4
      who are Israelites, to whom pertain the adoption, the glory, the covenants, the giving of the law, the service of God, and the promises;
    4. Galatians 4:5
      to redeem those who were under the law, that we might receive the adoption as sons.
    5. Ephesians 1:5
      having predestined us to adoption as sons by Jesus Christ to Himself, according to the good pleasure of His will,------------------ Therefore - Gary remains 100% rebuked by all these posted scriptures! The Real Jesus Christ is GOD's ONLY Begotten Son, and all the rest of GOD's sons are adopted once they accept the REAL Jesus Christ who is God-Man as per John 1:1+14 & Heb.1:8 and ALL things were CREATED Through/By Him as per John 1:3/Col.1:16!

FYI Gary the scriptures say that the Son ( Jesus Christ ) is the ONLY begotten of the Father as per John 1:14 & 18 ; John 3:16&18 and born again people are adopted children of God! Here they are ( AS IS ) in our Bibles, Gary ---------------------

The Word Becomes Flesh​

And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth.
    No one has seen God at any time. The only begotten Son, who is in the bosom of the Father, He has declared Him.
    For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.
    “He who believes in Him ( the REAL Jesus Christ Gary ) is not condemned; but he who does not believe ( like you Gary ) is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. ---------------------------------- Now for all the other sons of God - they are adopted Children of God as per these ( AS IS ) scriptures, Gary -------------------------------------

BIBLE SEARCH RESULTS​

For you did not receive the spirit of bondage again to fear, but you received the Spirit of adoption by whom we cry out, “Abba, Father.”
      Not only that, but we also who have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, eagerly waiting for the adoption, the redemption of our body.
      who are Israelites, to whom pertain the adoption, the glory, the covenants, the giving of the law, the service of God, and the promises;
      to redeem those who were under the law, that we might receive the adoption as sons.
      having predestined us to adoption as sons by Jesus Christ to Himself, according to the good pleasure of His will,------------------ Therefore - Gary remains 100% rebuked by all these posted scriptures!
Christ is the only begotten of the Father and either you are anointed of God, which is Christ in you, or you are not. Jesus was Christ because He was anointed of god, not because that was his last name LOL.

It would do you well to follow Jesus to Gods anointing, Christ in you.

Christ is the only begotten of the Father and either you are anointed of God, which is Christ in you, or you are not. Jesus was Christ because He was anointed of god, not because that was his last name LOL.

It would do you well to follow Jesus to Gods anointing, Christ in you.
And if you are what you stated here Gary, then you are an Adopted son ( as per the scriptures I posted in my former response that CLEARLY rebuked you Gary ) and NOT the ONLY Begotten Son ( who is only the REAL Jesus Christ - both God & man as per John 1:1+14 & Heb.1:8 )! Case closed Gary!

And if you are what you stated here Gary, then you are an Adopted son ( as per the scriptures I posted in my former response that CLEARLY rebuked you Gary ) and NOT the ONLY Begotten Son ( who is only the REAL Jesus Christ - both God & man as per John 1:1+14 & Heb.1:8 )! Case closed Gary!
Nope I am born of God just as Jesus was born of God and everything He says that I Am by His Spirit . All He has is mine and all He has is Love, for God is Love.

And My Father God doesnt reject me or anyone else who will be born of His SPirit, you are rejecting Him to be born of God, born again of His Spirit, is all.

But I do agree that you are not born of God for sure.

And you never have answered, What if God really did send Jesus to show you His way?

Why dont you believe that God sent him to show you the way to Him? I know why but it is obvious that you dont know why.

Yet Jesus worships God and serve him only...
Luke 4:8
And Jesus answered and said unto him, Get thee behind me, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.
Yes, Jesus was claiming to be the Lord over Satan right there!

The Word Becomes Flesh​

BIBLE SEARCH RESULTS​

having predestined us to adoption as sons by Jesus Christ to Himself, according to the good pleasure of His will,------------------ Therefore - Gary remains 100% rebuked by all these posted scriptures! The Real Jesus Christ is GOD's ONLY Begotten Son, and all the rest of GOD's sons are adopted once they accept the REAL Jesus Christ who is God-Man as per John 1:1+14 & Heb.1:8 and ALL things were CREATED Through/By Him as per John 1:3/Col.1:16!
Only begotten, as in very God of very God Himself!

Only begotten, as in very God of very God Himself!
Begotten means a duplicate of the original, or an extension from the original. And either one is like Him, same mind, same SPirit, same walk as He walks, perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect, He in you and you in Him as one or one is not begotten of God if you are not like Him as He gives His life in all who will.

FYI, we can indeed call mankind ( Male & Female ) human just like we can call 3 in 1 a Trinity! GOD ( the 3 that give testimony in Heaven is called 3 in 1 in 1 John 5:7 in both the KJV & NKJV ! Here it is ( AS IS ) right here -----------------------------
No you cannot... God created man...Scientists do not believe that so they claim they are humans that evolved from apes...those are two different things

1 John 5:7-8​

New King James Version​

7 For there are three that bear witness in heaven: the Father, the Word, and the Holy Spirit; and these three are one. 8 And there are three that bear witness on earth: the Spirit, the water, and the blood; and these three agree as one. -------------------------------------------- Now since the one GOD is called 3 in 1 and He made us in that 3 in 1 image ( 3 in 1 that we correctly call a trinity ), mankind's 3 in 1 is a body, soul, & spirit as per 1 Thess.5:23 and here that scripture is ( as is ) in our Bible ------------------------

1 Thessalonians 5:23​

New King James Version​

Blessing and Admonition​

23 Now may the God of peace Himself sanctify you ( mankind- since you don't like to be called human, Newbirth ) completely; and may your whole spirit, soul, and body ( Mankind's 3in 1 ) be preserved blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. Thus Newbirth who says GOD is only 1 ( Twisting - 2 Peter 3:16 ) and not 3 in 1 as 1 John 5:7 tells us so, he/she remains 100% rebuked as per 1 Tim.3:16! Case closed!
You are making up stories, why are you adding to the scripture...There is no mention of God making humans in the scripture.

Back