The Bodily Resurrection & Ascension of Jesus

John 1:1+14 has NEVER been refuted and it Point Blank tells us that the WORD who " was God " and " Was with God " in verse one BECAME " FLESH " ! FYI, that would be God-Man since He " who was God " in verse one can't cease to still be God in verse 14 when He becomes Christ Jesus ( God in the Flesh )! Thus your & Gary Mac's Twisted view ( 2 Peter 3:16 ) that Jesus Christ in John 1:14 is just a man and not God ( the former WORD in John 1:1 ) also, remains 100% refuted as God the Father also calls Him " O God " in Heb.1:8 ! It's now wonder why ALL things got made/created through/by Him ( He who " was God " in John 1:1 ) as John 1:3/Col.1:16 CLEARLY tells us so! Case closed!
Amen scripture clearly refutes these unitarian heretics.

Again, I disagree. These terms do not refer to unbelievers. They refer to the distinction between those who keep the commandments because they should (Old) and those who keep the commandments because they're a new creation (New).

Agreed. Those are they who are begotten from above.

No. Someone who does the best THEY can is not keeping God's commandments. They're still working for their own salvation. Those who are a new creation, are being led by the Spirit to do God's will according to God's will, and this is only done in, with, and through Christ. Big difference.
Galatians 3:1 O foolish Galatians, who hath bewitched you, that ye should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ hath been evidently set forth, crucified among you? 2 This only would I learn of you, Received ye the Spirit by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith? 3 Are ye so foolish? having begun in the Spirit, are ye now made perfect by the flesh? 4 Have ye suffered so many things in vain? if it be yet in vain.

Paul is chastening saved believers after having received the Spirit by faith in Jesus Christ, for being foolish into thinking they can finish it by the flesh. So they are saved, but got led astray into doing the best they can in doing what they think is what God wants to follow Him by when they should be trusting Jesus Christ to help them to do it since He will finish His work in them to His glory by faith in Him alone..

Yet Jesus worships God and serve him only...
Luke 4:8
And Jesus answered and said unto him, Get thee behind me, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.
Romans 16:17 Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them. 18 For they that are such serve not our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly; and by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the simple.

That is the point of being called a disciple of Jesus Christ in serving Him in testifying of Him in seeking His glory.

We are not called disciples of the Father because the Father is honored through His Son Whom is God as well.

FYI I used John 1:1+14 because it BACKS up the Fact that 1 John 5:7-8 is 100% right to say the 3 are Father, Word, & Holy Spirit are ONE!
One what?...it says they agree.
It also refutes your WRONG say so that Jesus Christ is not God-Man!
The scripture does not say Jesus Christ is a God-Man, that is your say so
Also I don't need scriptures to say EXACLY God-Man when they say EXACTLY that the one in John 1:1, who " Was God " became " FLESH " in John 1:14!
It does not say God-Man that is a complete and utter lie.
That Clearly means God in the Flesh as Jesus Christ, when correctly interpreted!
That is another lie. Jesus Christ is the son of God.
So you can now put a Stop to your Game playing, like telling me John 1:1 does NOT say He who " Was God " because I had Quotes ( " " ) around what was ACTUALLY said in that verse and I interpreted it was a He ( Not she ) who " was God " and became " Flesh " as the God-Man called Jesus Christ in verse 14!
I don't care what you put quotes around...the scripture does not say He who was God.
Case closed Newbirth as I put Quotes around what the verses say and they refute your say so that Jesus is not God!
Jesus himself said he is the son of God. Jesus said God is his father and he ascended to his God.
He is in Fact God the former WORD in John 1:1 who " Was God " and " was with God " and then " became Flesh " in John 1:14! You remain 100% rebuked by those CORRECTLY interpreted posted scriptures as per 2 Tim.3:16!
You are rebuking yourself. You need to either add to the scripture or twist it to make your point.
Also when John 1:3/Col.1:16 say All things were made/created through/by Him it PROVES He was Not Created because those verses would have said He was created by the Father and then All the rest of creation was through/by Him! Jesus Christ Pre-existed as God the Word and then God the Word became Flesh ( God-Man ) since God can't cease to still be God when He becomes Flesh! Thus God in the Flesh or God-Man as I Correctly interpreted!
No, it does not, you are assuming that. Fathers create their sons. Jesus is the son of God therefore he cannot be God.

Romans 16:17 Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them. 18 For they that are such serve not our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly; and by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the simple.
So why then are you teaching contrary doctrine? Jesus ascended to his God. Have you not read...
John 20:17
Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.
That is the point of being called a disciple of Jesus Christ in serving Him in testifying of Him in seeking His glory.
Yep, but his disciples know he is the son of God.
We are not called disciples of the Father because the Father is honored through His Son Whom is God as well.
Well duh!! The Father is God. How could the son be God as well? Jesus said the Father is his God. We don't have many Gods Jesus has one God therefore Jesus is not God...
Revelation 3:12
Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.

Gary seems to have the underlying approach that he does not believe the Trinitarian idea that Jesus is God Himself, nor that Jesus' physical body reenlivened, since these are quite supernatural claims, and then he interprets the Bible to match his position.
Oh no' I do not seem to have the underlying approach that he does not believe the Trinitarian idea that Jesus is God Himself at all. The same same God who manifested Himself in Jesus and opened all of who He is in Matt 3:16 is the same one who came to Abraham, Moses, 120, and opened up who he is in me the same. And when, or if you ever do see Him as He is, ye shall be like Him as well. See 1 John 3.

You only comment in speculation about a subject that you know noting of is all.
I sympathize with his skepticism as a modern academic person, but I don't agree with his approach because the Bible has many other teachings that defy Rationalism and modern science.teaching receieved
Well if God is irrational for you then I understand your beliefs from ignorance who God is. But on reality He manifest Himself in all who will seek out who He really is.

The rationality of God is, He is Love and man is the temple of Him, no more or no less.

You seek the sensational just as these religious minds do instead of the simplicity of who He is, Love, Holy Love. the only perfect God of this planet.

Last edited:
You're NOT born of GOD Gary because you rejected His Only begotten Son ( Jesus Christ the God-Man ) because the only jesus that you accept is a counterfeit ( just a man as you say on record on CARM )! The real Jesus Christ is God-Man as per John 1:1+14 & Heb.1:8, as well as many other scriptures that I posted SEVERAL times now on record on CARM! Case closed!
In not born of God to you because you dont have the same Father Jesus and I have is all. I and the Father are one, He in me and I in him are one, so was Jesus, John 17.

See Jesus prayer to our Father for Him to be your Father as well in John 17. But you wont read it at all let alone believe Jesus in it.

Last edited:
FYI I used John 1:1+14 because it BACKS up the Fact that 1 John 5:7-8 is 100% right to say the 3 are Father, Word, & Holy Spirit are ONE! It also refutes your WRONG say so that Jesus Christ is not God-Man! Also I don't need scriptures to say EXACLY God-Man when they say EXACTLY that the one in John 1:1, who " Was God " became " FLESH " in John 1:14! That Clearly means God in the Flesh as Jesus Christ, when correctly interpreted! So you can now put a Stop to your Game playing, like telling me John 1:1 does NOT say He who " Was God " because I had Quotes ( " " ) around what was ACTUALLY said in that verse and I interpreted it was a He ( Not she ) who " was God " and became " Flesh " as the God-Man called Jesus Christ in verse 14! Case closed Newbirth as I put Quotes around what the verses say and they refute your say so that Jesus is not God! He is in Fact God the former WORD in John 1:1 who " Was God " and " was with God " and then " became Flesh " in John 1:14! You remain 100% rebuked by those CORRECTLY interpreted posted scriptures as per 2 Tim.3:16! Also when John 1:3/Col.1:16 say All things were made/created through/by Him it PROVES He was Not Created because those verses would have said He was created by the Father and then All the rest of creation was through/by Him! Jesus Christ Pre-existed as God the Word and then God the Word became Flesh ( God-Man ) since God can't cease to still be God when He becomes Flesh! Thus God in the Flesh or God-Man as I Correctly interpreted!
You dont have a clue what John 1 says because spiritually it isnt discerned for you. All you see is the carnality of it. WHat is missing in your understanding is to have the mind of the Father who interprets it for you without your help.

You dont have a clue what John 1 says because spiritually it isnt discerned for you. All you see is the carnality of it. WHat is missing in your understanding is to have the mind of the Father who interprets it for you without your help.
Tell us the meaning of John 1:1 and define the words in the passage. What do these 4 phrases mean ?

1-In the beginning-
2-was the Word-
3-the Word was with God-
4-and the Word was God-

Tell us the meaning of John 1:1 and define the words in the passage. What do these 4 phrases mean ?

1-In the beginning-
2-was the Word-
3-the Word was with God-
4-and the Word was God-
In the beginning of every mans salvation is the word of God, you cant know Him at all without Him giving you His word. His word is not written on stone nor a page of paper, it is written in the heart by God Himself be in you. Jesus didnt receive His word until he was about 30 years old when God came to Him by His SPirit and opened up who He really is in him. Matt 3:16, but I dont expect you will believe Matt 3:16, most dont.

He gave Moses His word the same way, He gave 120 in an upper room His word the same way, and He will give you His word the same way if you will only obey Him and receieve from Him instead of guessing what others has said from a book.

Jesus was very clear how God gives His word, he said ion that day ye shall ask me noting but go to the Father for yourself and He will give it you. You just dont obey to receieve from Him to have that day is all. you are to busy dictating to God your word about Him. And you cant even see what you are doing because from lack in receiving His word in you to be identified with Him in it.. But when, or if you ever do receive from God His word and see Him as He really i by His word be in you, ye shall be like Him. 1 John 3.

The word was God and is with God and man is the temple of His word. he resides no other place for He is Spirit His word is SPirit and man is the recipient of where our identity is with Him by His word be your own disposition just as He is. You never have met Him to become His living word, that is very obvious in your religious beliefs where you dictste to your god what he is, who he is and what he can and cannot do.

FYI Gary & Newbirth, all the true Christians readers on CARM can CLEARLY see that it is you ( not me ) that has no clue what John 1:1 -18 CLEARLY states because yo refuse to see that verse ONE says He ( the WORD ) " was God " instead of " is God " because there was a CHANGE in He ( the WORD ) who " was God " in verse One, when He ( the WORD ) BECAME ( that's the CHANGE Gary ) " FLESH " as Jesus Christ in verse 14! Yes that would be correctly interpreted as God the Word in the Flesh ( God in the Flesh ) or God-Man since He ( the Word ) who " was God " and " was with God " in verse one can't cease to still be God when He become the man called Jesus Christ! Both you & Newbirth ( who say Jesus is not both God & Man ) remain 100% rebuked as per 2 Tim.3:16! Case closed!

One what?...it says they agree.

The scripture does not say Jesus Christ is a God-Man, that is your say so

It does not say God-Man that is a complete and utter lie.

That is another lie. Jesus Christ is the son of God.

I don't care what you put quotes around...the scripture does not say He who was God.

Jesus himself said he is the son of God. Jesus said God is his father and he ascended to his God.

You are rebuking yourself. You need to either add to the scripture or twist it to make your point.

No, it does not, you are assuming that. Fathers create their sons. Jesus is the son of God therefore he cannot be God.
Here's what I posted to Gary Mac and it includes YOU ( Newbirth )! ----------------------- FYI Gary & Newbirth, all the true Christians readers on CARM can CLEARLY see that it is you ( not me ) that has no clue what John 1:1 -18 CLEARLY states because you refuse to see that verse ONE says He ( the WORD ) " was God " instead of " is God " because there was a CHANGE in He ( the WORD ) who " was God " in verse One, when He ( the WORD ) BECAME ( that's the CHANGE Gary ) " FLESH " as Jesus Christ in verse 14! Yes that would be correctly interpreted as God the Word in the Flesh ( God in the Flesh ) or God-Man since He ( the Word ) who " was God " and " was with God " in verse one can't cease to still be God when He become the man called Jesus Christ! Both you & Newbirth ( who say Jesus is not both God & Man ) remain 100% rebuked as per 2 Tim.3:16! Case closed!

In not born of God to you because you dont have the same Father Jesus and I have is all. I and the Father are one, He in me and I in him are one, so was Jesus, John 17.

See Jesus prayer to our Father for Him to be your Father as well in John 17. But you wont read it at all let alone believe Jesus in it.
FYI again Gary, You are NOT born again because you still refuse to accept the REAL Jesus Christ ( Both God and Man as per John 1:1+14 & Heb.1:8 ) as your Lord & Savior! You still follow a COUNTERFEIT jesus ( just a man ) as per your say so ( Man's word ) on record on CARM! Case closed!

Then you take it to read, as most Churchianity- In the beginning was Jesus, and Jesus was with Jesus, and the Word was Jesus. Jesus was in the beginning with Jesus; all things were made by Jesus, and without Jesus was not anything made that was made.

And, that being God with an Immortal Soul, He COULD NOT die?

Back