Robert E Lee statue removed from Monument Avenue in Richmond VA

I know what the Taliban is. And I can see the Democratic party has transformed itself into the American branch.
Since the "American Taliban" took over the United States on Donald Trump's watch, do you hold him responsible for allowing American Democracy to disappear? Now that the American Taliban is in firm control of the country, are US elections a thing of the past?

Since the "American Taliban" took over the United States on Donald Trump's watch, do you hold him responsible for allowing American Democracy to disappear? Now that the American Taliban is in firm control of the country, are US elections a thing of the past?
Not a Trump fan, hun. Nice fail.

Not a Trump fan, hun. Nice fail.
Good. Neither am I.

To repeat my questions: since the "American Taliban" took over the United states on Donald Trump's watch, do you hold him responsible for allowing American Democracy to disappear? Now that the American Taliban is in firm control of the country, are US elections a thing of the past?

Good. Neither am I.

To repeat my questions: since the "American Taliban" took over the United states on Donald Trump's watch, do you hold him responsible for allowing American Democracy to disappear?
Sure, can you do the same for Biden and the Taliban in Afghanistan?
Now that the American Taliban is in firm control of the country, are US elections a thing of the past?
Free and fair elections, most likely.

Sure, can you do the same for Biden and the Taliban in Afghanistan?

Nope.

Free and fair elections, most likely.

Conservative Americans often say that the reason they each own hundreds of guns and millions of rounds of ammunition is to fight back against an unjust US government. Yet, Biden's Taliban took over the United States without a shot being fired. Is there a reason why Conservative Americans refused to stop the Taliban takeover of the US?

There would be no KKK, and Jim Crow laws if not for you and your fellow Dems. Good job haters
The KKK was founded and populated by CONSERVATIVES. CONSERVATIVES are to blame for its existence. In the past the majority of CONSERVATIVES were Democrats... today the majority of CONSERVATIVES are Republican.

There would be no KKK, and Jim Crow laws if not for you and your fellow Dems. Good job haters
Why not:
There would be no KKK, and Jim Crow laws if not for you and your fellow Americans. Good job haters

or:
There would be no KKK, and Jim Crow laws if not for you and your fellow Southerners. Good job haters

or:
There would be no KKK, and Jim Crow laws if not for you and your fellow right-wingers. Good job haters

The reason you people just repeat the same, tired, old trolls is you have nothing else. Every person here knows, full well, that if they see someone waving a Confederate flag, or defending Robert E. Lee, that person will be a right-winger.

So I guess I will repeat my standard question/observation: are you people totally incapable of debating in good faith?

Who is defending Lee these days? Donald Trump, that is who!

The article I cited above asked a Civil War historian to evaluate Trump's comment and he provided a detailed takedown.

There is no excuse for anyone at this point in history to support the glorification of Confederate leaders.

And yes, I think that students should learn our unvarnished history.
And as far as I know, CRT is an academic discipline discussed at the university level.
So what about the Joseph Johnstone point? No possible reason to support his demonstration of forgiveness and reconcilluation?

Back