The Bodily Resurrection & Ascension of Jesus

Oh, So Gary thinks Jesus resurrection body ( Physical Flesh & Bones as per Luke 24:39 ) is in him ( Gary ) instead of just his spirit that never died to need a resurrection! 1 Cor.6:19 tells us that only God's Spirit ( Not His resurrection body ) dwells in All saved peoples temple/bodies! Gary remains rebuked as per 2 Tim.3:16!
Oh No, Jesus is not in anyone, only his SPirit is in man. ANd you yourself should Let this same mind, spirit, be in you who was in Christ Jesus. And Gary, just as Jesus was, is rebuked by your religious beliefs that is void of his resurrection in you.

Jesus was very clear that you cant see SPirit as you see me, God is a SPirit not a man rodney

FYI I said the WORD is God-Man,
You said the scripture does not.
and yes He " Was God " in John 1:1 before He became God-Man in John 1:14!
So he was, therefore nor is. Again no mention of God-Man
So He is no longer JUST God, but God in the Flesh or correctly interpreted as God-Man!
Jesus said God is a spirit referring to his father. Jesus is not his father neither is he half of his father or one third of his father.
Case closed and Newbirth & Gary Mac still remain 100% rebuked ( 2 Tim.3:16 ) by those posted scriptures ( John 1:1-18 & Heb.1:6+8 ) that CLEARLY tells us that Truth!
You are rebuking yourself with every post er rod.ney.

I do not deny the resurrection at all LOL ... He is resurrected in me, My identity is with God. He is resurrected in me to be like Him just as Jesus identity was like Him.

The gospel of Christ is that I be like Him. -- And It worked for me.

His way may not be for you to be like Him but it does for me. It worked for Jesus as well for he was like our Father as well.

Only because you dont follow the way of Christ doesnt mean others dont to be like Him as God demands of us,. it only means that you dont is all.
No Jesus called Himself God, declared He was with the Father before creation, said and did things only God could say and do, was sinless, died for all mankind's sins, raised Himself from the dead and life is only found in Him.

And sure gary do you really think you are on the same playing field as Jesus ?

hope this helps !!!

I do not deny the resurrection at all LOL ... He is resurrected in me, My identity is with God. He is resurrected in me to be like Him just as Jesus identity was like Him.

The gospel of Christ is that I be like Him. -- And It worked for me.

His way may not be for you to be like Him but it does for me. It worked for Jesus as well for he was like our Father as well.

Only because you dont follow the way of Christ doesnt mean others dont to be like Him as God demands of us,. it only means that you dont is all.
Jesus was physically resurrection

FYI I said the WORD is God-Man, and yes He " Was God " in John 1:1 before He became God-Man in John 1:14! So He is no longer JUST God, but God in the Flesh or correctly interpreted as God-Man! Case closed and Newbirth & Gary Mac still remain 100% rebuked ( 2 Tim.3:16 ) by those posted scriptures ( John 1:1-18 & Heb.1:6+8 ) that CLEARLY tells us that Truth!
he seems to be unitarian

You said the scripture does not.

So he was, therefore nor is. Again no mention of God-Man

Jesus said God is a spirit referring to his father. Jesus is not his father neither is he half of his father or one third of his father.

You are rebuking yourself with every post er rod.ney.
Jesus is both very God and very man!

No Jesus called Himself God, declared He was with the Father before creation, said and did things only God could say and do, was sinless, died for all mankind's sins, raised Himself from the dead and life is only found in Him.
Oh No he always claimed he was Gods son, so are we all who God is our Father. And we all who are born of God are sinless, impossible to be in sin, 1 John 3:9
And sure gary do you really think you are on the same playing field as Jesus ?
No I do not think that at all, It is the reality of having His same Spirit, mind, walk as He walks in it just as Jesus did, perfect even as my Father in heaven is perfect. He in me and I in Him are one just as Jesus was one in Him and prayed to his God for you to be as well in John 17 that God demands that of us if we are to be of Him.

But because you have separated yourself from Him in this religious belief that a man is a god there is no way that you can believe Matt 3:16 where God came to that man by His SPirit and opend up who He really is to him. And when, or if you ever do see the same One Jesus saw, ye shall be like Him as well, 1 John 3.

hope this helps !!!
It helps understand that you dont know God at all. All that you know is what you have made for a god. And the reason you cant relate to Jesus being Gods son is from lack in being one yourself. As for me I have the same Father who is a Spirit that Jesus had of Him.

Jesus claimed to be God, as that claim got him crucified!
Jesus came here to be crucified...Ignorant, self-centered, and disobedient people crucified him. But nowhere did Jesus say he was God...in fact Jesus said he is the son of God...and he ascended to his God.

Jesus came here to be crucified...Ignorant, self-centered, and disobedient people crucified him. But nowhere did Jesus say he was God...in fact Jesus said he is the son of God...and he ascended to his God.
By claiming God was His Father, was claiming to be very God, and the jewish leaders kn ew that!

Jesus claimed to be God, as that claim got him crucified!
Oh No' He was falsely accused of being God. That is why he was crucified, he was innocent of charge. His claim always was he was Gods son, God was his Father.
Som
I have the same Father as Jesus had and because God is my Father some in this forum has actually falsely accused me of being God, and all I do is repeat what Jesus said of himself that you should be in the Father to be perfect as my Father in heaven is perfect, holy pure and without sin anointed of God just as Jesus was and you are supposed to be yourself.

Oh No' He was falsely accused of being God. That is why he was crucified, he was innocent of charge. His claim always was he was Gods son, God was his Father.
Som
I have the same Father as Jesus had and because God is my Father some in this forum has actually falsely accused me of being God, and all I do is repeat what Jesus said of himself that you should be in the Father to be perfect as my Father in heaven is perfect, holy pure and without sin anointed of God just as Jesus was and you are supposed to be yourself.
Wrong Jesus called himself "i am", which to the Jewish ment he was claiming to be God,

Wrong Jesus called himself "i am", which to the Jewish ment he was claiming to be God,
Amen !

10 I Am Sayings of Jesus

1. Bread

“I am the bread of life; he who comes to Me shall not hunger.” John 6:35

2. Light
“I am the light of the world; he who fallows Me shall not walk in the darkness, but shall have the light of life.” John 8:12

3. Gate
“I am the gate; if anyone enters through Me, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.” John 10:9

4. Good Shepherd
“I am the good shepherd; the good shepherd lays down His life for His sheep.” John 10:11

5. Resurrection and Life
“I am the resurrection and the life; he who believes in Me shall live even if he dies.” John 11:25

6. Way, Truth, Life
“I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father, but through Me.” John 14:6

7. True vine
“I am the true vine, and My Father is the vinedresser.” John 15:1

8.I Am He- “unless you believe I Am He you will die in your sins” John 8:24

9.Before Abraham was born I AM- John 8:58

10. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end.” Rev 22:13

Amen !

10 I Am Sayings of Jesus

1. Bread

2. Light
“I am the light of the world; he who fallows Me shall not walk in the darkness, but shall have the light of life.” John 8:12

3. Gate

“I am the gate; if anyone enters through Me, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.” John 10:9

4. Good Shepherd
“I am the good shepherd; the good shepherd lays down His life for His sheep.” John 10:11

5. Resurrection and Life
“I am the resurrection and the life; he who believes in Me shall live even if he dies.” John 11:25

6. Way, Truth, Life
“I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father, but through Me.” John 14:6

7. True vine

10. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end.” Rev 22:13
All these times Jesus used language he knew that the jews would take it that he was proclaiming himself to be equal to God. He knew that the jews would consider that blasphemy.

Amen !

10 I Am Sayings of Jesus

1. Bread

2. Light

3. Gate

4. Good Shepherd

5. Resurrection and Life

6. Way, Truth, Life

7. True vine

John was clearly stating that Jesus was the Yahweh of the OT in human flesh!

Back