God's Believing Mind.

Tercon

I think this is a good logical argument for God.

If the ONLY way and place that the truth and reality can be known to exist and occur is in and with a believing mind and in no other way or place can the truth and reality be known to exist and occur outside of a believing mind, then the truth and reality must be the result and product of a believing mind. And because no-one can name or show one other way or place outside of a believing mind that the truth can be known to exist or occur and it is ONLY a believing mind that can have belief, which is necessary in order to make the truth and reality known to exist and occur, then the truth and reality must be the exclusive domain of a Believing Mind. This is a justified true belief and the logical truth.

And if you disagree, then you have to at least name one other way or place that possesses the capacity of belief that isn't a believing mind.

It's a terrible argument, for all the reasons that you've been given repeatedly for the last ten years or so that you've been posting it.

I think this is a good logical argument for God.

If the ONLY way and place that the truth and reality can be known to exist and occur is in and with a believing mind and in no other way or place can the truth and reality be known to exist and occur outside of a believing mind, then the truth and reality must be the result and product of a believing mind. And because no-one can name or show one other way or place outside of a believing mind that the truth can be known to exist or occur and it is ONLY a believing mind that can have belief, which is necessary in order to make the truth and reality known to exist and occur, then the truth and reality must be the exclusive domain of a Believing Mind. This is a justified true belief and the logical truth.

And if you disagree, then you have to at least name one other way or place that possesses the capacity of belief that isn't a believing mind.
This must be the millionth time you have posted this same OP.

Your ideas just don't work.

God is the author of truth. You aren't.

This must be the millionth time you have posted this same OP.

Your ideas just don't work.
God is the author of truth.

The truth and reality are the object of God's Believing Mind, He embodies IT, like believers are to do so. The truth and reality originates in and with His Believing Mind. And without a Believing Mind nothing has a way or place to exist or occur.

Jesus saith to him, `I am the way, and the truth, and the life, no one doth come unto the Father, if not through me; if ye had known me, my Father also ye would have known, and from this time ye have known Him, and have seen Him.' (John 14:6-7)

You aren't.

Congrats BD, you're getting popular with the atheists.

The truth and reality are the object of God's Believing Mind, He embodies IT, like believers are to do so. The truth and reality originates in and with His Believing Mind. And without a Believing Mind nothing has a way or place to exist or occur.

Jesus saith to him, `I am the way, and the truth, and the life, no one doth come unto the Father, if not through me; if ye had known me, my Father also ye would have known, and from this time ye have known Him, and have seen Him.' (John 14:6-7
Congrats BD, you're getting popular with the atheists.
Nope, I'm more devoted to my Father. I worship the God of the Bible, not some made up nonsensical alternate being.

Do you not notice that nobody, not atheists, not Christians, not Muslims, not anybody, agrees with your nonsense? So much for your claims that this has anything to do with our atheism.

If someone doesn't believe that God is the truth and reality, then they are not Christians.

Just another Christian who disagrees with you. Notice how no-one at all supports or agrees with your arguments.

All Christians believe in the truth and reality of God. And if they doesn't, then they are not a Christian.

So you're not willing to answer the question. I'm not surprised - to do so you'd have to admit that your nonsense is yours alone.
You should not be surprised at all by your ignorance of the truth and reality, get use to it, because you are going to be there for a very long time.

All Christians believe in the truth and reality of God. And if they doesn't, then they are not a Christian.

You should not be surprised at all by your ignorance of the truth and reality, get use to it, because you are going to be there for a very long time.
That claim has already been debunked by the fact that I know infinitely man truths - you know, that fact you refuse to address because it shows your claims to be nonsensical.

That claim has already been debunked by the fact that I know infinitely man truths - you know, that fact you refuse to address because it shows your claims to be nonsensical.

More dishonesty. Show me where Christians say that they disbelieve in the truth and reality of God?

Back