Free Will Meticulously Examined… and Refuted!

Do you imagine man capable of explaining God ?

If so have at it as you stated you do not deny his omniscience

You refuse to answer my questions, so I feel obligation to answer your questions, especially when you don't understand the Bible at all, and you refuse to ever accept correction.

Me I will just say God is too great to be explained by our limited brain

Then maybe you should think twice before presuming to tell others they are wrong according to YOUR "limited brain", when you are the one who is wrong.
Lose the attitude, Tom.

How many times are you going to ask the same question ?

He is omniscient and knows all things

It is not necessary to know how he does it

only to believe that the scripture teaches it

are you denying it ?

Do you imagine man capable of explaining God ?

If so have at it as you stated you do not deny his omniscience

Me I will just say God is too great to be explained by our limited brain
How does He know what He knows? You said it's not simple observation so how then? Tell us all knowing one

You refuse to answer my questions, so I feel obligation to answer your questions, especially when you don't understand the Bible at all, and you refuse to ever accept correction.

Then maybe you should think twice before presuming to tell others they are wrong according to YOUR "limited brain", when you are the one who is wrong.
Lose the attitude, Tom.
Lose your attitude

Do you really think it possible to explain God ?

If so then do so

if you do not why are you game playing then ?

BTW you have done nothing at all to prove me wrong

Okay, but you said it was not by simple observation. If you don't know how then how do you know it's not NY simple observation? Lol
The bible told me so

It states God knows all things

if God had to learn then he was not all knowing

Very good. So it's not simple observation. Good. So it's possible God knows all things because He has decreed them to be so right?
No it is not

James 1:13–14 (KJV 1900)
13 Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of God: for God cannot be tempted with evil, neither tempteth he any man: 14 But every man is tempted, when he is drawn away of his own lust, and enticed.

1 Corinthians 10:13 (KJV 1900)
13 There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.

1 John 2:16 (KJV 1900)
16 For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.

Jeremiah 19:5 (ESV)
5 and have built the high places of Baal to burn their sons in the fire as burnt offerings to Baal, which I did not command or decree, nor did it come into my mind—

No it is not

13 Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of God: for God cannot be tempted with evil, neither tempteth he any man: 14 But every man is tempted, when he is drawn away of his own lust, and enticed.

13 There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.

16 For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.

5 and have built the high places of Baal to burn their sons in the fire as burnt offerings to Baal, which I did not command or decree, nor did it come into my mind—
So it is by simple observation then?

Nope. You said you don't know yet your certain its not God's meticulous decree?
nope

I stated God knows all things and it is not possible to explain God.

And I noted all things are not known because of his decree as shown by the scriptures I gave and you ignored

nope

I stated God knows all things and it is not possible to explain God.

And I noted all things are not known because of his decree as shown by the scriptures I gave and you ignored
It's not possible to explain God and then you proceed to do so? Lol your a hoot

Tom. I don’t see any scripture there.
Look at the post that was being refer to

No it is not, God has not determined all things

I have to wonder what you are reading

There was no explaining God

Maybe you require a dictionary ?
"It is no possible explaining God". Tom. Lol Yet I can explain how God does not decree the the free will choices of man. That Tom can explain.

Tom. I don’t see any scripture there.
Look at the post that was being refer to

No it is not, God has not determined all things

"It is no possible explaining God". Tom. Lol Yet I can explain how God does not decree the the free will choices of man. That Tom can explain.
Read scripture

it is not inconsistent

One cannot explain God's omni attributes but one can read scripture and find out what He does not do

read

Back