Did Jesus teach he was GOD himself?

Have you ever read the Bible? I mean the Bible NOT the NWT which, according an ex-JW who formerly had a high position in the JWs, was cobbled together by people in the JW group who knew virtually nothing about Hebrew or Greek.
Anti-Trinitarians endlessly squabble and bicker about words, used by Trinitarians, trying to express the nature of God, as revealed in scripture, e.g. Trinity,””triune,””person,""being,""entity,""substance,""essence,"”nature,””who," Hypostatic union," etc., etc., All words are inherently finite and imperfect, therefore these words, and/or any other words, are totally inadequate to describe God, the infinite, perfect, omniscient, omnipresent, omnipotent. But the fact that human words are finite, limited and imperfect does not prove or disprove anything about the doctrine of the Trinity.
1. There is one God! The Father is called/referred to as God, in scripture, but the Father is not the Son or the Spirit. Numerous vss. e.g., John 6:27, Gal 1:1, Gal 1:3, Eph 6:23, Philippians 2:11, 1 Thess 1:1, 2 Tim 1:2, Titus 1:4, 1 Peter 1:2, 2 Peter 1:17 et. al.
2. There is one God! The Son is called/referred to as God, in scripture, but the Son is not the Father or the Spirit. Thirty six (36) scripture which address or refer to Jesus as God.
[1] Mat 1:23 Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.​
[2] Isa 9:6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.​

[3]Luk 7:16 And there came a fear on all: and they glorified God, saying, That a great prophet is risen up among us; and, That God hath visited his people.​
[4] Joh 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.​
[5] Joh 1:3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.​
[6] Joh 1:10 He was in the world, and the world was made by him[God created the world, Gen 1:1], and the world knew him not.​
[7] Joh 1:14 And the Word [acting on Himself] became flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.​
[8] Joh 1:18 No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten God, μονογενὴς θεὸς ] which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.​
[9] John 10:30 I and my Father are one.​
[10] Joh 10:33 The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God. [Jewish leaders speaking]
[11] Joh 5:18 Therefore the Jews sought the more to kill him, because he not only had broken the sabbath, but said also that God was his Father, making himself equal with God.[John speaking]
[12] Joh 8:58 Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, [Amen, Amen] I say unto you, before Abraham was, I am [ אהיה/ehyeh, I am, Ex 3:14].​
[13] John 12:41 These things said Esaias, when he saw his [Jesus] glory, and spake of him[יהוה/YHWH, Isa 6:1ff].​
Isa 6:1 In the year that king Uzziah died I saw also the Lord sitting upon a throne, high and lifted up, and his train filled the temple​

[14] Joh 14:9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?​
[15] Joh 17:5 And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was[Jesus was aware of His existence,with God, before the world was created.].​
[16] Joh 17:10 And all mine are thine, and thine are mine[Everything that belongs to the Father belongs to Jesus]; and I am glorified in them.​
[17] Joh 20:28 And Thomas answered and said unto him, [Jesus] My Lord and my God. [Thomas addressed Jesus as God and Jesus praised him.]
[18] Act 20:28 Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood.
[19] Rom 9:5 Whose are the fathers, and of whom as concerning the flesh Christ came, who is over all, God blessed for ever[Jesus called God]. Amen.​
[20] 2 Cor 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.
[21] Col 1:14 In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins:​
15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:​
16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:​
[22] Col 2:9 For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.​
[23] Eph 3:9 And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ:​
[24] Heb 1:2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;​
3 Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high;​
[25] Heb 1:8 But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever[God calls the Son, God]: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom.​
9 Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore God, even thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.​
10 And, Thou, Lord, in the beginning hast laid the foundation of the earth; and the heavens are the works of thine hands:​
11 They shall perish; but thou remainest; and they all shall wax old as doth a garment;​
12 And as a vesture shalt thou fold them up, and they shall be changed: but thou art the same, and thy years shall not fail.​
[Character limit. Continued next post]​
Of course!!! why are you asking ? Is quoting Scripture NOT part of " reading the bible " ? also ? what on earth is a nwt, a newt of some sort ? English please if you can manage it ? God did NOT DIE on the Cross at any time.. Your god maybe died there, but NOT the God of Creation...

Of course!!! why are you asking ? Is quoting Scripture NOT part of " reading the bible " ? also ? what on earth is a nwt, a newt of some sort ? English please if you can manage it ? God did NOT DIE on the Cross at any time.. Your god maybe died there, but NOT the God of Creation...
Strawman. NO ONE has said God died except the cultist.

Have you ever read the Bible? I mean the Bible NOT the NWT which, according an ex-JW who formerly had a high position in the JWs, was cobbled together by people in the JW group who knew virtually nothing about Hebrew or Greek.
Anti-Trinitarians endlessly squabble and bicker about words, used by Trinitarians, trying to express the nature of God, as revealed in scripture, e.g. Trinity,””triune,””person,""being,""entity,""substance,""essence,"”nature,””who," Hypostatic union," etc., etc., All words are inherently finite and imperfect, therefore these words, and/or any other words, are totally inadequate to describe God, the infinite, perfect, omniscient, omnipresent, omnipotent. But the fact that human words are finite, limited and imperfect does not prove or disprove anything about the doctrine of the Trinity.
1. There is one God! The Father is called/referred to as God, in scripture, but the Father is not the Son or the Spirit. Numerous vss. e.g., John 6:27, Gal 1:1, Gal 1:3, Eph 6:23, Philippians 2:11, 1 Thess 1:1, 2 Tim 1:2, Titus 1:4, 1 Peter 1:2, 2 Peter 1:17 et. al.
2. There is one God! The Son is called/referred to as God, in scripture, but the Son is not the Father or the Spirit. Thirty six (36) scripture which address or refer to Jesus as God.
[1] Mat 1:23 Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.​
[2] Isa 9:6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.​

[3]Luk 7:16 And there came a fear on all: and they glorified God, saying, That a great prophet is risen up among us; and, That God hath visited his people.​
[4] Joh 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.​
[5] Joh 1:3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.​
[6] Joh 1:10 He was in the world, and the world was made by him[God created the world, Gen 1:1], and the world knew him not.​
[7] Joh 1:14 And the Word [acting on Himself] became flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.​
[8] Joh 1:18 No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten God, μονογενὴς θεὸς ] which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.​
[9] John 10:30 I and my Father are one.​
[10] Joh 10:33 The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God. [Jewish leaders speaking]
[11] Joh 5:18 Therefore the Jews sought the more to kill him, because he not only had broken the sabbath, but said also that God was his Father, making himself equal with God.[John speaking]
[12] Joh 8:58 Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, [Amen, Amen] I say unto you, before Abraham was, I am [ אהיה/ehyeh, I am, Ex 3:14].​
[13] John 12:41 These things said Esaias, when he saw his [Jesus] glory, and spake of him[יהוה/YHWH, Isa 6:1ff].​
Isa 6:1 In the year that king Uzziah died I saw also the Lord sitting upon a throne, high and lifted up, and his train filled the temple​

[14] Joh 14:9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?​
[15] Joh 17:5 And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was[Jesus was aware of His existence,with God, before the world was created.].​
[16] Joh 17:10 And all mine are thine, and thine are mine[Everything that belongs to the Father belongs to Jesus]; and I am glorified in them.​
[17] Joh 20:28 And Thomas answered and said unto him, [Jesus] My Lord and my God. [Thomas addressed Jesus as God and Jesus praised him.]
[18] Act 20:28 Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood.
[19] Rom 9:5 Whose are the fathers, and of whom as concerning the flesh Christ came, who is over all, God blessed for ever[Jesus called God]. Amen.​
[20] 2 Cor 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.
[21] Col 1:14 In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins:​
15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:​
16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:​
[22] Col 2:9 For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.​
[23] Eph 3:9 And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ:​
[24] Heb 1:2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;​
3 Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high;​
[25] Heb 1:8 But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever[God calls the Son, God]: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom.​
9 Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore God, even thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.​
10 And, Thou, Lord, in the beginning hast laid the foundation of the earth; and the heavens are the works of thine hands:​
11 They shall perish; but thou remainest; and they all shall wax old as doth a garment;​
12 And as a vesture shalt thou fold them up, and they shall be changed: but thou art the same, and thy years shall not fail.​
[Character limit. Continued next post]​
and what does all of those passages actually mean to you ?

That should be obvious. Jesus IS God.
Obvious ?? So what ever happened to all of Creation when GOD died then ? Did Lucifer go back to heaven and take over ?

Colossians 1:17
He is before all things, and in Him all things hold together.

Acts 17:28
for in Him we live and move and exist, as even some of your own poets have said, ‘For we also are His children.’

Job 33:4
“The Spirit of God has made me,
And the breath of the Almighty gives me life.

yet for us there is but one God, the Father, from whom are all things and we exist for Him; and one Lord, Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we exist through Him

My hand laid the foundation of the earth, and my right hand spread out the heavens; when I call to them, they stand forth together.

Triune Polytheism. Thjeir mantra reminds me of this~ View attachment 1837
True polytheism is Unitarians teachings of God and His little helper son god jr. God is absolutely indeterminate , and thus greater than what is contained in paternity or any relative term. Considering we all are suppose to have the same Hebrew Bible ,you do realize Creedal affirmation and Trine terminology are terms of Negation, and not so much positively addition.

God did not tell Moses while giving the Oracles on the mount, I AM only what is contained in fatherhood. God did however tell Moses I AM All that I can be, prepossessing the perfection of every being. I AM Who I AM is the name God gave to Himself no matter what we call Him. And this number three predicated RELATIVLEY by that which is its opposition ,namely in Godhead ;does not change the numerical (not composite or compound)unity of nature being very true God.

Your toddler post only demonstrates that your argument is with words and terms, and that only . God is all in all which means He does not exist in one single mode of just fatherhood/paternity.

.....Alan

True polytheism is Unitarians teachings of God and His little helper son god jr. God is absolutely indeterminate , and thus greater than what is contained in paternity or any relative term. Considering we all are suppose to have the same Hebrew Bible ,you do realize Creedal affirmation and Trine terminology are terms of Negation, and not so much positively addition.

God did not tell Moses while giving the Oracles on the mount, I AM only what is contained in fatherhood. God did however tell Moses I AM All that I can be, prepossessing the perfection of every being. I AM Who I AM is the name God gave to Himself no matter what we call Him. And this number three predicated RELATIVLEY by that which is its opposition ,namely in Godhead ;does not change the numerical (not composite or compound)unity of nature being very true God.

Your toddler post only demonstrates that your argument is with words and terms, and that only . God is all in all which means He does not exist in one single mode of just fatherhood/paternity.

.....Alan
see your reply is just simply all made up stuff eg; " little god jr. " for one example ? and I guess, that YOU want to be actually taken seriously ? Seriously ?

The OT and the NT are different for very obviously reasons.. " I Am that I am " goes with " This Is MY believed Son in whom I am well pleased! " why omit stuff that God Himself has spoken to us ?

Exo 13:
13 Moshe said to God, "Look, when I appear before the people of Isra'el and say to them, 'The God of your ancestors has sent me to you'; and they ask me, 'What is his name?' what am I to tell them?"

14 God said to Moshe, "Ehyeh Asher Ehyeh [I am/will be what I am/will be]," and added, "Here is what to say to the people of Isra'el: 'Ehyeh [I Am or I Will Be] has sent me to you.'"

15 God said further to Moshe, "Say this to the people of Isra'el: 'Yud-Heh-Vav-Heh [ADONAI], the God of your fathers, the God of Avraham, the God of Yitz'chak and the God of Ya'akov, has sent me to you.'This is my name forever; this is how I am to be remembered generation after generation.

your versions are just made up by you.. lol, why think that no one would know you are in error ? What has that passage got to do with refuting other issues that you do not like ?

Matt 3:
16 As soon as Yeshua had been immersed, he came up out of the water. At that moment heaven was opened, he saw the Spirit of God coming down upon him like a dove, 17 and a voice from heaven said, "This is my Son, whom I love; I am well pleased with him." why OMIT this wonderful passage then ?

mark 1:
9 Shortly thereafter, Yeshua came from Natzeret in the Galil and was immersed in theYarden byYochanan.

10 Immediately upon coming up out of the water, he saw heaven torn open and the Spirit descending upon him like a dove;

11 then a voice came from heaven, "You are my Son, whom I love; I am well pleased with you."

12 Immediately the Spirit drove him out into the wilderness,

13 and he was in the wilderness forty days being tempted by the Adversary. He was with the wild animals, and the angels took care of him.

Now Scriptures , Gods Word, point to both His Spirit AND to His Son.. His Son, so, can you understand that God is therefore His Father ?

Matthew, Mark and Luke are therefore wrong, according to you guys ?

The main issue here at CARM, is that if you choose to ignore what YOU do not like, then that is your choice. I simply follow and believe ALL of Gods Word, and Hos Word alone, the Bible, and I believe ALL of what Gods Word is saying..

So, this is my point on this thread: Did Jesus teach he was GOD himself?

If he did, then we should believe it ... but if he did not, what should we do?

Luke 6:46 “Why, then, do you call me ‘Lord! Lord!’ but do not do the things I say?
I came down from Heaven not to do my own will, but the will of the one who sent me. Jesus did not come considering His equality with God, but He came in servitude to become obedient unto death , and to declare the Father.

Your semi Arian post suggest that the scriptures teaches an either or when it does not.

...... Alan

see your reply is just simply all made up stuff eg; " little god jr. " for one example ? and I guess, that YOU want to be actually taken seriously ? Seriously ?

The OT and the NT are different for very obviously reasons.. " I Am that I am " goes with " This Is MY believed Son in whom I am well pleased! " why omit stuff that God Himself has spoken to us ?

Exo 13:
13 Moshe said to God, "Look, when I appear before the people of Isra'el and say to them, 'The God of your ancestors has sent me to you'; and they ask me, 'What is his name?' what am I to tell them?"

14 God said to Moshe, "Ehyeh Asher Ehyeh [I am/will be what I am/will be]," and added, "Here is what to say to the people of Isra'el: 'Ehyeh [I Am or I Will Be] has sent me to you.'"

15 God said further to Moshe, "Say this to the people of Isra'el: 'Yud-Heh-Vav-Heh [ADONAI], the God of your fathers, the God of Avraham, the God of Yitz'chak and the God of Ya'akov, has sent me to you.'This is my name forever; this is how I am to be remembered generation after generation.

your versions are just made up by you.. lol, why think that no one would know you are in error ? What has that passage got to do with refuting other issues that you do not like ?

Matt 3:
16 As soon as Yeshua had been immersed, he came up out of the water. At that moment heaven was opened, he saw the Spirit of God coming down upon him like a dove, 17 and a voice from heaven said, "This is my Son, whom I love; I am well pleased with him." why OMIT this wonderful passage then ?

mark 1:
9 Shortly thereafter, Yeshua came from Natzeret in the Galil and was immersed in theYarden byYochanan.

10 Immediately upon coming up out of the water, he saw heaven torn open and the Spirit descending upon him like a dove;

11 then a voice came from heaven, "You are my Son, whom I love; I am well pleased with you."

12 Immediately the Spirit drove him out into the wilderness,

13 and he was in the wilderness forty days being tempted by the Adversary. He was with the wild animals, and the angels took care of him.

Now Scriptures , Gods Word, point to both His Spirit AND to His Son.. His Son, so, can you understand that God is therefore His Father ?

Matthew, Mark and Luke are therefore wrong, according to you guys ?

The main issue here at CARM, is that if you choose to ignore what YOU do not like, then that is your choice. I simply follow and believe ALL of Gods Word, and Hos Word alone, the Bible, and I believe ALL of what Gods Word is saying..
Typical Unitarian argument of an either or when scriptures demonstrate at once and at the same time. You articulate god jr with godlike qualities, but not really God ,just a man with some god features . I do not care how many scriptures you quote . The Word with God and was God, and was made flesh and made His dwelling in humble servitude to become obedient unto death to the glory of God the Father. Jesus is still God manifested in the flesh ,and no matter how many scriptures you quote ,that will still be the case.

It is hundreds of different Christian denominations teaching all kinds of different things with the very same scriptures. You quote scriptures with the heresy of the Bishop Arius as your guide. That is not saying much to me.

God did not birth a creature man/son, but rather sent His Son/Word by way of the virgin birth in the morph of the sinful creature man. Do not quote me scriptures as if your Arianism is edifying me. Scriptures are written in a manner that your elementary oversimplification of God the Father and His helper son/god jr ,does not adequately express.

I remember semi Arian Nothead use to refer to the son as a 2nd elohim. Sound like god jr to me.

....... Alan

Typical Unitarian argument of an either or when scriptures demonstrate at once and at the same time. You articulate god jr with godlike qualities, but not really God ,just a man with some god features . I do not care how many scriptures you quote . The Word with God and was God, and was made flesh and made His dwelling in humble servitude to become obedient unto death to the glory of God the Father. Jesus is still God manifested in the flesh ,and no matter how many scriptures you quote ,that will still be the case.

It is hundreds of different Christian denominations teaching all kinds of different things with the very same scriptures. You quote scriptures with the heresy of the Bishop Arius as your guide. That is not saying much to me.

God did not birth a creature man/son, but rather sent His Son/Word by way of the virgin birth in the morph of the sinful creature man. Do not quote me scriptures as if your Arianism is edifying me. Scriptures are written in a manner that your elementary oversimplification of God the Father and His helper son/god jr ,does not adequately express.

I remember semi Arian Nothead use to refer to the son as a 2nd elohim. Sound like god jr to me.

....... Alan
where did I ever say god jr ? Seriously ? No one is saying that God gave birth to a son lol, now you are getting sickening ? Mary gave birth to her son, A BOY A HUMAN BEING. this is also in Scripture! How am I making this up ? I have no idea what arianism even is. BTW, you have a collection of errors in each reply post.. So if you are a total NON believer why come here to a Christian website ? There is only ONE true Church. He did not have any Godlike qualities per se... who said that, quote me ?
Who first sinned and allowed DEATH to enter the world ? NOT God for goodness sake, Adam did and so who has to be sacrificed for sin once and for all ? a Man has to be sacrificed and who is without sin ONLY the flesh and blood son of God..

I came down from Heaven not to do my own will, but the will of the one who sent me. Jesus did not come considering His equality with God, but He came in servitude to become obedient unto death , and to declare the Father.

Your semi Arian post suggest that the scriptures teaches an either or when it does not.

...... Alan
BS...........

.....Alan
hohum,,, you are just totally abusive and lying about what I am posting, don't come here if you hate Scripture and God so much, you will never change anyone over to your dark side ...

NWT is the New World Translation of the Holy Scriptures that the JW's ( Jehovah Witnesses ) use for their bible!

That should be obvious. Jesus IS God.
and so according to you, God died ? ( that is to say, on the cross ) You claim that, God The Almighty Died well, I bet Lucifer would have been real happy that day.. lol,,,,,,,,,, BTW,, when god died who raised your god from the dead then ? Your Lucifer ???

Last edited:

....... Alan
so how many gods do you follow then ? Me, there is just One True God! I have never said otherwise.
God did however state, Matt 3:
Matt 3:15 However, Yeshua answered him, "Let it be this way now, because we should do everything righteousness requires." Then Yochanan let him.
16 As soon as Yeshua had been immersed, he came up out of the water. At that moment heaven was opened, he saw the Spirit of God coming down upon him like a dove,
17 and a voice from heaven said, "This is my Son, whom I love; I am well pleased with him."

and so according to you, God died ? ( that is to say, on the cross ) You claim that, God The Almighty Died well, I bet Lucifer would have been real happy that day.. lol,,,,,,,,,, BTW,, when god died who raised your god from the dead then ? Your Lucifer ???
Unlike most folks, and apparently you, I have read the complete Bible rather than just a handful of out-of-contrast proof texts.
John 10:17-18
17 Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again.
18 No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father.​
Did Jesus ever disobey a command from the Father?
When the Jewish leaders accused Jesus of making Himself God did He deny it?

Can you kindly explain Acts 20:28? "Be on guard for yourselves and for all the flock, among which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers, to shepherd the church of God WHICH HE PURCHASED WITH HIS OWN BLOOD." That is which being the blood not only of a pure and innocent man, but of one that is truly and properly God as well as man, was a sufficient ransom price to redeem the people.

And, Philippians 2:5-8 backs this up. Specifically vs6, "who, although (or in spite of the fact) He existed in the form of God (or as God) did not equality with God a thing to be grasped." At vs7, "taking the form of a bond-servant/man and being found in the likeness of men. Vs8, "And being found in appearance as a man etc."

The point is the fact that Jesus Christ who has always been God was sent to this earth in the form of a man. So, did God die? Yes and no! God cannot die but He can die as a man and that's exactly what happened. Btw, Lucifer is happy that you don't see this and he likes it when you make fun of things you are "clueless" about. Now, tell me where I'm wrong, educate me on this?

IN GOD THE SON,
james

Back